Russia Allegedly offered Muslim Fighters Bounties

15,587 Views | 247 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GoldMind
ATL Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK said:

This I guess, although that was an offensive maneuver by them so our defensive response was technically the reciprocation, and we essentially gave them back eastern Syria since then anyway. Those weren't Russian regulars btw, they were Wagner mercs, basically Russian Blackwater or whatever they're called now.
Would we really care if Afghans killed a contractor vs a soldier and the Russians paid a bounty?
ScruffyD
along with the wall street journal? maybe so.
HuMcK
ATL Bear said:

HuMcK said:

This I guess, although that was an offensive maneuver by them so our defensive response was technically the reciprocation, and we essentially gave them back eastern Syria since then anyway. Those weren't Russian regulars btw, they were Wagner mercs, basically Russian Blackwater or whatever they're called now.
Would we really care if Afghans killed a contractor vs a soldier and the Russians paid a bounty?

No, we wouldn't care as much if they were targeting mercenaries. That's the point, they are deniable and more expendable. The real kickers are not briefing the UK, and Trump advocating on Russia's behalf with the G7 while this was going on. He can claim he wasn't briefed (which is different from not being told), but somebody knew.

It just seems interesting to me that kneeling during a song is a bridge too far for a certain group but Russia targeting uniformed US (and UK) soldiers warrants barely even a shrug.
cinque
I noticed the new DNI would not comment when asked if this latest Russian act of aggression was in Trump's PDB. Since he is notorious for not reading them, it's safe to assume Trump was briefed just as all of our NATO allies were briefed. He just didn't read it.

America has had enough.
Jack and DP

cinque
Why wasn't it included?
riflebear
cinque said:

Why wasn't it included?
All you liberals want to retract your "Trump must have known" he's a Russian spy in bed w/ Putin B.S.?

But I do agree, if it is true then why did this not rise to the top? I doubt it's true because they know if it was Trump would come down very hard on Russia/Putin.

If true, why would the NYtimes hear about this and not the White House? If true, the swamp is still as big as ever. Odds are this is another made up conspiracy theory by the NYtimes.
riflebear
ScruffyD said:

need to hear from the support the troops crowd on this.

wish trump would go back to West Point now and see what kinda reception he'd get.
Jack and DP
HuMcK
GoldMind
I can't really buy it. Doesn't make sense.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
cinque
riflebear said:

BaylorTaxman said:

Putting aside who knew what and when, what should our response be if we can confirm Russia did do this?

This echoed a statement from Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, who said he "confirmed that neither the president nor the vice president were ever briefed on any intelligence alleged by the New York Times in its reporting yesterday."
Recently departed CIA operatives said today that this info was most definitely included in Trump's PDB, which we all know is the best place to hide something from him.
BUMBA1
I don't know if Trump did or didn't know, but if he did know and did nothing....he should go to prison.
GoldMind
BUMBA1 said:

I don't know if Trump did or didn't know, but if he did know and did nothing....he should go to prison.

Lol and they wanted to send Wild Bill to prison for some sloppy top.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
riflebear
BUMBA1 said:

That's how we all felt when Hillary & Obama sat on their hands w/ Benghazi and let Americans die - then tried to cover it up and blame it on some random guy & a video. If Trump did that the media would be so outraged they would get him to resign or people to storm the White House. When it's Hillary - crickets...

If Trump did ignore this (.00001% chance it's true) then he's finished and should be but typical liberal media. Push the narrative to hurt a Republican then they have to spend days trying to dig out of the mess and the media gets it dirt on POTUS and a stain on him and a seed of doubt for voters that might think it's true. It's a dirty game which Dems can play weekly w/ 95% of the press and now 100% of social media companies on their side.

It's sad Dems will destroy relationships w/ countries & put Americans in danger just to win back power
cinque
riflebear said:

BUMBA1 said:

That's how we all felt when Hillary & Obama sat on their hands w/ Benghazi and let Americans die - then tried to cover it up and blame it on some random guy & a video. If Trump did that the media would be so outraged they would get him to resign or people to storm the White House. When it's Hillary - crickets...

If Trump did ignore this (.00001% chance it's true) then he's finished and should be but typical liberal media. Push the narrative to hurt a Republican then they have to spend days trying to dig out of the mess and the media gets it dirt on POTUS and a stain on him and a seed of doubt for voters that might think it's true. It's a dirty game which Dems can play weekly w/ 95% of the press and now 100% of social media companies on their side.

It's sad Dems will destroy relationships w/ countries & put Americans in danger just to win back power
How did Hillary let Americans die? Otto Warmbeir's family wants to know.
The_barBEARian
cinque said:

riflebear said:

BUMBA1 said:

She didnt send the marines into Bengazi and tell them to shoot anything that moves...
cinque
The_barBEARian said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

BUMBA1 said:

She didnt send the marines into Bengazi and tell them to shoot anything that moves...
Otto Watmbier was tortured to death and Trump did nothing but kiss Lil' Kim's butt.
riflebear
cinque said:

The_barBEARian said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

BUMBA1 said:

Otto Watmbier was tortured to death and Trump did nothing but kiss Lil' Kim's butt.
He was arrested in January 2016. I've been wrong before but if I remember correctly Trump was not President at that time - correct? He fell into a Coma in March 2016 and Obama let him rot over there and did nothing before leaving the White House. Sound familiar?

Do you purposefully lie on this website or are you just a troll wasting our time having to correct your posts?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/timeline-otto-warmbiers-saga-north-korea-released/story?id=48015088

January 2016

Warmbier, then 21, was visiting North Korea as part of a tourist group arranged by Young Pioneer Tours, a tour agency based in Xian, China. He was arrested on Jan. 2 at Pyongyang Sunan International Airport on the last day of a five-day tour.

Three weeks later, North Korea announced it was holding Warmbier, a student at the University of Virginia, for a "hostile act" against the state. In late February, Warmbier appeared in a video released by North Korea's state news agency.
Jack and DP
GoldMind said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/27/russia-offered-bounties-afghanistan-militants-killing-us-soldiers-report-outrage

How about a story on China releasing a pandemic on the world? Now that would be a story.
cinque
riflebear said:

cinque said:

The_barBEARian said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

BUMBA1 said:

He was arrested in January 2016. I've been wrong before but if I remember correctly Trump was not President at that time - correct? He fell into a Coma in March 2016 and Obama let him rot over there and did nothing before leaving the White House. Sound familiar?

Do you purposefully lie on this website or are you just a troll wasting our time having to correct your posts?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/timeline-otto-warmbiers-saga-north-korea-released/story?id=48015088

January 2016

Warmbier, then 21, was visiting North Korea as part of a tourist group arranged by Young Pioneer Tours, a tour agency based in Xian, China. He was arrested on Jan. 2 at Pyongyang Sunan International Airport on the last day of a five-day tour.

Three weeks later, North Korea announced it was holding Warmbier, a student at the University of Virginia, for a "hostile act" against the state. In late February, Warmbier appeared in a video released by North Korea's state news agency.
Trump brought him home dead and told us he was in love with Kim. And don't get started on how tough he was on Saudi Arabia after MBS had Khashoggi dismembered.
riflebear
cinque said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

The_barBEARian said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

BUMBA1 said:

January 2016

Trump brought him home dead and told us he was in love with Kim. And don't get started on how tough he was on Saudi Arabia after MBS had Khashoggi dismembered.
So Trump is at fault for Otto failing into a coma in March 2016 when Obama was President and then they negotiated his return 3 months after Trump took President to hopefully get him medical help but he died before they could? Are you seriously that partisan? I wouldn't blame Obama for this but how could you blame Trump for it? That literally makes ZERO sense. Not even the NYTimes would go that far
PartyBear
BUMBA1 said:

His defense is that he is not a traitor, he was just direlect in his duty to the country and his oath. Even if that is the case he for sure has known now for a couple of days at least and done nothing....well except tweet white power shxt to keep the 365er types from getting pissed.
riflebear
She worked for CBSNews the previous 16yrs up until 2018.

The_barBEARian
PartyBear said:

BUMBA1 said:

His defense is that he is not a traitor, he was just direlect in his duty to the country and his oath. Even if that is the case he for sure has known now for a couple of days at least and done nothing....well except tweet white power shxt to keep the 365er types from getting pissed.

Are you stupid or evil? Do you really believe whatever the NYT tell you? Or do you not care about the truth and just want to see Trump fail?
riflebear
PartyBear said:

BUMBA1 said:

GoldMind
riflebear said:

PartyBear said:

BUMBA1 said:

What I thought.
br53
Does this mean we suspend their Defense Minister for a year fine him and same with Putin. Take a few draft picks away from Russia and some economic sanctions? What do we do about it? What are your suggestions? Oh you dont have any your suggestions are to assume that Trump knew and did nothing even though we have no real evidence saying he knew. It might be out there but lets remember this is the same media that pumped all of us with the Russia Collusion evidence too. Lets wait and see where this next impartial investigation takes us before we starting dusting off the gallows.
CHP Bear
cinque said:

The_barBEARian said:

cinque said:

riflebear said:

BUMBA1 said:

Agree, Watmbier was tortured. You know/knew Trump did nothing because? Just because you wish it doesn't make it so.
HuMcK
Not like he's been caught lying repeatedly before...

It still shocks me that there are suckers out there naive enough to take Trump's words at face value. Remember when Trump said his campaign supposedly had no contacts with Russia, or that he had no business deals in Russia, or when Trump claimed he didn't know who Stormy Daniels was? Good thing all of that turned out to be true or Trump's credibility would be shot. Oh, wait....

Honestly, the biggest tell that Trump realized he stepped in sht was when he tweeted out that video of his supporter yelling "white power". Big fck ups require big and loud distractions, and if there is one thing Trump is good at, it's distractions.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

It still shocks me that there are suckers out there naive enough to take Trump's words at face value. Remember when Trump said his campaign supposedly had no contacts with Russia, or that he had no business deals in Russia, or when Trump claimed he didn't know who Stormy Daniels was? Good thing all of that turned out to be true or Trump's credibility would be shot. Oh, wait....

Honestly, the biggest tell that Trump realized he stepped in sht was when he tweeted out that video of his supporter yelling "white power". Big fck ups require big and loud distractions, and if there is one thing Trump is good at, it's distractions.
Not like the New York Times has been caught lying repeatedly before. Still shocks me that there are dip****s out there naive enough to believe everything written in the NYT.
The_barBEARian
HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Not like the New York Times has been caught lying repeatedly before. Still shocks me that there are dip****s out there naive enough to believe everything written in the NYT.
Why the **** is the NYT still allowed to operate!?! Send in the FBI and close that **** down! they are traitors who consistently try to destroy our country with false propaganda! I am so livid I want to fly to NY and start lobbing molotov cocktails into their front lobby!
HuMcK
What are you, a child? "I know you are but what am I" is the best you can come up with?

The Trump admin has already admitted the Intel is real, disputing only that Trump/Pence were briefed on it (even though forces in the field have apparently been hearing about it since January). Kind of like how Trump used to say his Intel briefings didn't mention COVID until March, and then that morphed into Trump saying they didn't emphasize it enough for him to notice before then because it was actually briefed to him.

Trump lies, all the time, about everything. He lies to your face, knowing you're submissive enough to both take it and like it.
HuMcK
The_barBEARian said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Why the **** is the NYT still allowed to operate!?! Send in the FBI and close that **** down! they are traitors who consistently try to destroy our country with false propaganda! I am so livid I want to fly to NY and start lobbing molotov cocktails into their front lobby!
That's because you are an extremist and a lunatic. Exactly the kind of whack-job that Trump attracts and appeases.
CHP Bear
HuMcK said:

After reading this my first thought was don't leave the house. If you do call Uber. Not sure you should be behind the wheel today.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.