Russia Allegedly offered Muslim Fighters Bounties

15,729 Views | 247 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GoldMind
HuMcK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CHP Bear said:

HuMcK said:

Not like he's been caught lying repeatedly before...

It still shocks me that there are suckers out there naive enough to take Trump's words at face value. Remember when Trump said his campaign supposedly had no contacts with Russia, or that he had no business deals in Russia, or when Trump claimed he didn't know who Stormy Daniels was? Good thing all of that turned out to be true or Trump's credibility would be shot. Oh, wait....

Honestly, the biggest tell that Trump realized he stepped in sht was when he tweeted out that video of his supporter yelling "white power". Big fck ups require big and loud distractions, and if there is one thing Trump is good at, it's distractions.
After reading this my first thought was don't leave the house. If you do call Uber. Not sure you should be behind the wheel today.
Have to say, as far as insults or ripostes go, that's some pretty weak tea. It's not topical and honestly it doesn't even make a lick of sense.
contrario
HuMcK said:

The_barBEARian said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

It still shocks me that there are suckers out there naive enough to take Trump's words at face value. Remember when Trump said his campaign supposedly had no contacts with Russia, or that he had no business deals in Russia, or when Trump claimed he didn't know who Stormy Daniels was? Good thing all of that turned out to be true or Trump's credibility would be shot. Oh, wait....

Honestly, the biggest tell that Trump realized he stepped in sht was when he tweeted out that video of his supporter yelling "white power". Big fck ups require big and loud distractions, and if there is one thing Trump is good at, it's distractions.
Not like the New York Times has been caught lying repeatedly before. Still shocks me that there are dip****s out there naive enough to believe everything written in the NYT.
Why the **** is the NYT still allowed to operate!?! Send in the FBI and close that **** down! they are traitors who consistently try to destroy our country with false propaganda! I am so livid I want to fly to NY and start lobbing molotov cocktails into their front lobby!
That's because you are an extremist and a lunatic. Exactly the kind of whack-job that Trump attracts and appeases.
I laughed when I read this...coming from you...lmfao
HuMcK
If I call for firebombing rival media outlets, you have my permission to call me whatever you want. Short of that, this is another case of you being unable or unwilling to see an obvious difference and having to "both sides" everything.
The_barBEARian
HuMcK said:

The_barBEARian said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Not like the New York Times has been caught lying repeatedly before. Still shocks me that there are dip****s out there naive enough to believe everything written in the NYT.
Why the **** is the NYT still allowed to operate!?! Send in the FBI and close that **** down! they are traitors who consistently try to destroy our country with false propaganda! I am so livid I want to fly to NY and start lobbing molotov cocktails into their front lobby!
That's because you are an extremist and a lunatic. Exactly the kind of whack-job that Trump attracts and appeases.
I am a pragmatist.. and realize dirtbags like you will take away everything I hold dear if I dont stand up to you by any means necessary.
Jack and DP
The_barBEARian
HuMcK said:

If I call for firebombing rival media outlets, you have my permission to call me whatever you want. Short of that, this is another case of you being unable or unwilling to see an obvious difference and having to "both sides" everything.
How can anyone defend the NYT after publishing these lies purely for political reasons? I am so tired of the media manipulating the general public with out right LIES LIES and more LIES. If you want to criticize real things, by all means. But dont manufacture lies and put them out there as the truth!

As far as I am concerned the biggest threat to western civilization is a biased far left media which is exactly what we have in this country. The Media is enemy no 1. Not Russia. Not North Korea. Not even the Islamists..... the far left extremist media - NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, CNN, and the list goes on.... they are all America's worst enemy.
CHP Bear
HuMcK said:

CHP Bear said:

HuMcK said:

After reading this my first thought was don't leave the house. If you do call Uber. Not sure you should be behind the wheel today.
Have to say, as far as insults or ripostes go, that's some pretty weak tea. It's not topical and honestly it doesn't even make a lick of sense.
You may be right on the weak tea, but call Uber anyway.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

What are you, a child? "I know you are but what am I" is the best you can come up with?

The Trump admin has already admitted the Intel is real, disputing only that Trump/Pence were briefed on it (even though forces in the field have apparently been hearing about it since January). Kind of like how Trump used to say his Intel briefings didn't mention COVID until March, and then that morphed into Trump saying they didn't emphasize it enough for him to notice before then because it was actually briefed to him.

Trump lies, all the time, about everything. He lies to your face, knowing you're submissive enough to both take it and like it.
If you want to see a child, look in the mirror.

You're trying to promote a New York Times article as indisputable truth when that rag has been busted on numerous times for (at the very least) stretching it.

Time for you to put down your bong (and your tin foil hat)
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

The_barBEARian said:

HashTag said:

HuMcK said:

Wow, you have more of a hard-on for Trump than his supporters
contrario
HuMcK said:

In this case, this has nothing to do with "both sides". This has to do with you being a radical extremist and how comical it is for you to throw stones. Your point of view on any political topic is as predictable as the sun rising and the mental gymnastics you will perform to arrive at your opinion is obvious. You act like a petulant child that thinks he knows a lot about the world because he got a degree from a third-tier law school and a glorified research position in a government office. You are still young; when you get older, you will realize opinions are the lowest form of human knowledge.
Whiskey Pete
CHP Bear said:

HuMcK said:

His peyote has extra "ote" today
HuMcK
I see what the problem is here, you have no idea what an "extremist" actually is, you used the term because your first instinct is always to equivocate "both sides" no matter what and you got called out, now you feel like you have to double down on some bs.
HuMcK
Yup, that's classic fascist extremism right there, with a splash of cultism. If it was written in German it would be indistinguishable from nazi propaganda. It's so on the nose that honestly, in the age of Sacha Baron Cohen I can't be certain that you aren't doing a performance art bit
The_barBEARian
HuMcK said:

I see what the problem is here, you have no idea what an "extremist" actually is, you used the term because your first instinct is always to equivocate "both sides" and got called out, now you feel like you have to double down on some bs.
You are right. When it comes to protecting traditional values and western civilization and history, I am an extremist. You are an extremist too. But as is the case with most left wing extremists, you will hypocritically play the victim.
The_barBEARian
HuMcK said:

Yup, that's classic fascist extremism right there, with a splash of cultism. If it was written in German it would be indistinguishable from nazi propaganda. It's so on the nose that honestly, in the age of Sacha Baron Cohen I can't be certain that you aren't doing a performance art bit
Yes... going after democrat propaganda apparatuses that put on the facade of "media" makes me a "classic fascist". I wont even waste another breath on scumbags like you. You are a evil f***!
contrario
HuMcK said:

I see what the problem is here, you have no idea what an "extremist" actually is, you used the term because your first instinct is always to equivocate "both sides" no matter what and you got called out, now you feel like you have to double down on some bs.
No, you are just a slave to binary thinking and you won't be able to break the shackles of your mental servitude until you realize this.
Jack and DP
GoneGirl
HuMcK said:

CHP Bear said:

HuMcK said:

It's not tea.
riflebear
Jack and DP said:

I'm shocked the NYTimes published unverified information just to hurt Trump and then we find out it wasn't even true. Even more shocked that our college educated alum on this board continue to fall for it.
GoneGirl
riflebear said:

Jack and DP said:

I'm shocked the NYTimes published unverified information just to hurt Trump and then we find out it wasn't even true. Even more shocked that our college educated alum on this board continue to fall for it.
Your source isn't credible.

The New York Times report is credible.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/us/politics/russian-bounties-warnings-trump.html

You won't believe it. But at least don't purport to discredit it with partisan tweets from people who are in the business of spreading misinformation to support the likes of Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan.
riflebear
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jack and DP said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/us/politics/russian-bounties-warnings-trump.html

You won't believe it. But at least don't purport to discredit it with partisan tweets from people who are in the business of spreading misinformation to support the likes of Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan.
Catherine Herridge is one of the last reporters I trust. What does Nunes or Jordan have to do w/ this? I never even mentioned them nor have heard from them on this issue.

Literally everyone has said it's unverified and many disagree in the intelligence community on if this is even true so there was no reason to escalate it to the POTUS. Do you not believe this? W/ all the leakers and liars held over if this was not true you can guarantee someone would leak that POTUS heard about it. No way to hide that
GoneGirl
riflebear said:

Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jack and DP said:

Catherine Herridge is one of the last reporters I trust. What does Nunes or Jordan have to do w/ this? I never even mentioned them nor have heard from them on this issue.

Literally everyone has said it's unverified and many disagree in the intelligence community on if this is even true so there was no reason to escalate it to the POTUS. Do you not believe this? W/ all the leakers and liars held over if this was not true you can guarantee someone would leak that POTUS heard about it. No way to hide that
Your trust means Catherine Herridge is not credible.

You are one of the most sycophantic Trumpsters on here. Talk about TDS--you have it, in that your head is so far up Trump's ass you can probably taste hairspray. I particularly love the panicked 4 or 5 posts in a row whenever the dear leader does something truly stupid where you're trying to defend/deflect/excuse him. I keep you on ignore most of the time, because you add nothing to the discussion but Trump idolatry and RWNJ taling points seasoned with an unwarranted air of superiority.

I wish I could take comfort in the teeth gnashing you and your fellow Trumpolytes are going to suffer when Trump loses embarrassingly at the polls, but by that time, we will have sunk so low that we'll be in serious damage control in just about every sector of government--never where you want to be, ever.
ScruffyD
oh the irony when he just drops out of the race altogether, leaving some of these folks holding the bag to continue defending him.
riflebear
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jack and DP said:

Your trust means Catherine Herridge is not credible.

You are one of the most sycophantic Trumpsters on here. Talk about TDS--you have it, in that your head is so far up Trump's ass you can probably taste hairspray. I particularly love the panicked 4 or 5 posts in a row whenever the dear leader does something truly stupid where you're trying to defend/deflect/excuse him. I keep you on ignore most of the time, because you add nothing to the discussion but Trump idolatry and RWNJ taling points seasoned with an unwarranted air of superiority.

I wish I could take comfort in the teeth gnashing you and your fellow Trumpolytes are going to suffer when Trump loses embarrassingly at the polls, but by that time, we will have sunk so low that we'll be in serious damage control in just about every sector of government--never where you want to be, ever.
Then you haven't been reading anything I post.

I'm here to post and call out the media. The fact that Trump is President means he's on the receiving end of most of that so it seems I support him as a 'Trumpster'. I've started many threads calling him out for stupid stuff and I can't stand his personality or speeches but I do agree w/ a lot of his policies and that he pushes back on the media and defends Christians - something that you nor the Democrats want to do.

I'm here to call out the sycophantic posters like you who ignore the corrupt media who post lies and conspiracy theories to hurt conservatives and then when they are discovered as a fraud (as this thread has done) you ignore it and try to deflect. It doesn't matter if it was another GOP member as President, they would be doing the EXACT SAME THING to them.

I've been posting about the media holding them accountable going back 10yrs on Baylor sites - long before Trump sniffed politics. Nice try though - typical Dem tactics.

Whiskey Pete
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jack and DP said:

New York Times is one of the least credible rags out there
cinque
Why are the DNI and the Press Secretary non committal about the information being included in Trump's PDB?
sombear
cinque said:

Why are the DNI and the Press Secretary non committal about the information being included in Trump's PDB?
Can you please provide a link? Everything I've seen are flat denials that Trump received briefing in person or in writing.
cinque
I don't think even the staunchest Trump supporter can deny that he is deferential to Putin in a way that defies imagination. It's a subject that most of his supporters ignore. Media reports about Putin's bounty on the lives of American soldiers is but the latest example of what appears to be Trump's fear and failure to deal the Putin's pariah state.

The question is why? Since before Helsinki, friend and foe alike have wondered why Trump is so unfailingly beseeching of Putin. Can anyone explain what's going on here?

cinque
sombear said:

cinque said:

Can you please provide a link? Everything I've seen are flat denials that Trump received briefing in person or in writing.
I just listened to a former Chief of Staff Sec'y who dismissed all of the mystery surrounding Trump's knowledge of the intel. He said once any intel is received by the President, it is stamped "seen by the President." Trump and his people are obfuscating:

The White House on Monday continued to deflect questions about reports U.S. intelligence determined Russia offered bounties to the Taliban to kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan, saying "the veracity" of such allegations is still being determined and insisting that President Donald Trump had yet to be briefed on the potentially politically damaging matter.

"There is no consensus within the intelligence community on these allegations," press secretary Kayleigh McNenay told reporters, "and in effect, there are dissenting opinions from some in the intelligence community with regards to the veracity of what's being reported, and the veracity of the underlying allegations continue to be evaluated."

But even as she spoke -- and administration officials were briefing concerned members of Congress at the White House -- she repeatedly said Trump himself still "has not been briefed on the matter."
The intelligence "would not be elevated to the president until it was verified," she said.
Asked by reporters, "Does the president have a specific message for Moscow given these reports?" she responded, "A specific message for Moscow? No, because he's not been briefed on the matter, as I noted."
Yet Sunday night, Trump tweeted: "Intel just reported to me that they did not find this info credible, and therefore did not report it to me or @VP . Possibly another fabricated Russia Hoax, maybe by the Fake News @nytimesbooks, wanting to make Republicans look bad!!!"
Asked what Trump meant when he tweeted that, McEnany replied: "I have no further details on the president's private correspondence

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-lawmakers-reports-russia-put-bounties-us/story?id=71512232

The White House denied on Saturday that the president had been briefed on the matter, but as the Times notes, press secretary Kayleigh McEnany did not push back on the substance of the intelligence assessment.
A statement Saturday by John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence, also denied that the president was briefed on the issue but also did not refute that Russia had offered bounties in exchange for attacks on U.S. forces.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/28/884407572/trump-denies-briefing-on-russian-bounties-reportedly-placed-on-u-s-troops
Osodecentx
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

Jack and DP said:

CBS News?
Jack and DP

Jack and DP
sombear
None of this is what you represented. Not trying to pick a fight, I'm truly interested but cant find any sources, after all the denials, saying he received it.
HuMcK
NATO officials says they were briefed on this. Do you believe it's credible that they would be briefed about this if it was still an ongoing investigation? Do you believe they would hear about it and POTUS wouldn't? Do you think they told forces in the field to be aware of it without some pretty solid intel?

All of this concedes that the intel is in fact real, btw.
cinque
sombear said:

None of this is what you represented. Not trying to pick a fight, I'm truly interested but cant find any sources, after all the denials, saying he received it.
Congressman McCaul R-Texas, who was briefed on the intel earlier today, issued a statement late this evening. In it he confirms that the info may have been in Trump's PDB (NYT just reported it was in his 2/27/20: PDB) but that Trump was not personally briefed on the intel. That's a distinction without a difference.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.