Idiots like this will ingest oleandrin but won't take vaccine

7,330 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexasScientist
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearTruth13 said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC, CBS, and NBC News is mostly objective. You have to make a distinction from the news and opinion/ commentary programs.
I disagree that the 3 legacy MSM are mostly objective. They lose their objectivity in what they don't cover.

If you exclude the Fox talking heads (Hannity, Ingraham, etc) and focus just on their news shows, they are mostly objective (Brett Baier).

If you "exclude the talking heads", you'd be left with about 3 hours of weekly TV.

Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, the Five, Gutfeld, Watters, Fox and Friends, Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, etc. You lose credibility when you say that Fox is anything other than an opinion network.
I have it at about 5 hours daily
BearTruth13
Osodecentx said:

BearTruth13 said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC, CBS, and NBC News is mostly objective. You have to make a distinction from the news and opinion/ commentary programs.
I disagree that the 3 legacy MSM are mostly objective. They lose their objectivity in what they don't cover.

If you exclude the Fox talking heads (Hannity, Ingraham, etc) and focus just on their news shows, they are mostly objective (Brett Baier).

If you "exclude the talking heads", you'd be left with about 3 hours of weekly TV.

Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, the Five, Gutfeld, Watters, Fox and Friends, Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, etc. You lose credibility when you say that Fox is anything other than an opinion network.

So to be clear, 20% of their content is actual objective news?
TexasScientist
Carlos Cruz said:

The AP is neutral? LOL. Is that the same AP that did not know its reporters shared a hotel with Hamas?
Not the same thing - irrelevant.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
D. C. Bear
Carlos Cruz said:

The AP is neutral? LOL. Is that the same AP that did not know its reporters shared a hotel with Hamas?

1. If you are covering an ongoing story involving a group, "sharing a hotel" is a pretty good idea.
2. Very often there is only one decent hotel.
fubar
D. C. Bear said:

fubar said:

D. C. Bear said:

Rawhide said:

It's not like ABC has ever lied to their viewers or anything about George W. Bush and his service in the national guard or it's not like they tried to pass off a video of a weapons demo at a Kentucky gun range as a ferocious Turkish attack on Syria.

Don't even get me started on CNN...

Not to defend ABC, but it was CBS that used clearly forged documents regarding George W. Bush's National Guard service.
So Rawhide lied?

No, he was simply mistaken about a detail. There are more than enough additional examples to demonstrate his general point.
Not every mistake is a lie?

I'll try to remember that.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

The Delta variant is more transmissible and more deadly.
Actually, this is not true, at least not yet. More transmissible? Give me the stats for how much. I do think it may be. More deadly? So far, no hard evidence of that.
Reported on CNN and ABC more transmissible and reportedly more deadly.

This fool gets his info from CNN and ABC????????

And calls himself a "scientist"

Ban hammer please

What an idiot!!!
As opposed to Info Wars and Alex Jones, and social media? I get my information from a wide range of sources. He just asked for a reference. BTW - Dan Rather and CBS is the anchor and network that distorted W's National Guard record.

I'm still waiting for you to reveal Cabal?

Factyou get your info from network propaganda CNN and ABC is why you sound so out in left field to so many here

Seriously no one watches that, no one because everyone knows it's just lies
It's no more propaganda than Fox or Newsmax. I watch those also, and they are full of errors and misinformation, sometimes worse. The biggest issue with each side is they tend to only present their respective perspective of the issues, and focus on those views to the exclusion of other views, and other news. I've already posted on this board links the most objective news agencies. To automatically discount what either side says is a mistake. The prime time talk shows are geared to appeal to entertain by whipping up the emotions and opinions of their targeted audience.

ABC, CBS, and NBC News is mostly objective. You have to make a distinction frome the news and opinion/ commentary programs.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-biased-is-your-news-source-you-probably-wont-agree-with-this-chart-2018-02-28

Not sure how you could be so dumbed down except you watch network news dude

Turn off your cable and within 30 days you'll feel yourself getter smarter and beginning to again be able to think on your own

Wife and I turned it off over year ago and never looked back

Network TV is mind control plain and simple

Give it a try
Florda_mike
BearTruth13 said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

On this we finally agree 100%

Turn off cable, save money and get your thinking back where it belongs which is with YOU

You'll find network news is mind control, all of em, and nobody deserves having their mind controlled

Probably part reason y'all don't get me sometimes, well, let's avoid that rabbit trail
Florda_mike
Heck(hell) yes
Wrecks Quan Dough
TexasScientist said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Not really. The news was that the intrepid AP reporters had no idea that they were sharing a hotel with Hamas. That is some crack investigative reportage right there.
Florda_mike
Carlos Cruz said:

TexasScientist said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Not really. The news was that the intrepid AP reporters had no idea that they were sharing a hotel with Hamas. That is some crack investigative reportage right there.

Or investigative reporting on crack?
Osodecentx
BearTruth13 said:

Osodecentx said:

BearTruth13 said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

So to be clear, 20% of their content is actual objective news?
5/24 = 20.8%.

Osodecentx
fubar said:

D. C. Bear said:

fubar said:

D. C. Bear said:

Rawhide said:

It's not like ABC has ever lied to their viewers or anything about George W. Bush and his service in the national guard or it's not like they tried to pass off a video of a weapons demo at a Kentucky gun range as a ferocious Turkish attack on Syria.

Don't even get me started on CNN...

Not to defend ABC, but it was CBS that used clearly forged documents regarding George W. Bush's National Guard service.
So Rawhide lied?

No, he was simply mistaken about a detail. There are more than enough additional examples to demonstrate his general point.
Not every mistake is a lie?

I'll try to remember that.
Do you disagree?
IOW, do you believe every verbal mistake is a lie?
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

The Delta variant is more transmissible and more deadly.
Actually, this is not true, at least not yet. More transmissible? Give me the stats for how much. I do think it may be. More deadly? So far, no hard evidence of that.
Reported on CNN and ABC more transmissible and reportedly more deadly.

This fool gets his info from CNN and ABC????????

And calls himself a "scientist"

Ban hammer please

What an idiot!!!
As opposed to Info Wars and Alex Jones, and social media? I get my information from a wide range of sources. He just asked for a reference. BTW - Dan Rather and CBS is the anchor and network that distorted W's National Guard record.

I'm still waiting for you to reveal Cabal?

Factyou get your info from network propaganda CNN and ABC is why you sound so out in left field to so many here

Seriously no one watches that, no one because everyone knows it's just lies
It's no more propaganda than Fox or Newsmax. I watch those also, and they are full of errors and misinformation, sometimes worse. The biggest issue with each side is they tend to only present their respective perspective of the issues, and focus on those views to the exclusion of other views, and other news. I've already posted on this board links the most objective news agencies. To automatically discount what either side says is a mistake. The prime time talk shows are geared to appeal to entertain by whipping up the emotions and opinions of their targeted audience.

ABC, CBS, and NBC News is mostly objective. You have to make a distinction frome the news and opinion/ commentary programs.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-biased-is-your-news-source-you-probably-wont-agree-with-this-chart-2018-02-28

Not sure how you could be so dumbed down except you watch network news dude

Turn off your cable and within 30 days you'll feel yourself getter smarter and beginning to again be able to think on your own

Wife and I turned it off over year ago and never looked back

Network TV is mind control plain and simple

Give it a try
So is social media and a lot of the interenet sources you watch. You have to review multiple media sources to form an objective opinion.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Greenbear
That chart is not accurate. AP, Time and BBC shown as near middle? No friggin way. Put a large divide in the center. There is no one in the center, or middle or moderate. Every news outlet is far right or far left and all others are extreme right or extreme left.
TexasScientist
Greenbear said:

That chart is not accurate. AP, Time and BBC shown as near middle? No friggin way. Put a large divide in the center. There is no one in the center, or middle or moderate. Every news outlet is far right or far left and all others are extreme right or extreme left.
It's an objectivity chart showing where they fall relative to each other. If you ever watch, for example ABC or NBC nightly news, they mostly report what they determine newsworthy and relevant in mostly an objective way. My complaint is what they detrermine is newsworthy. There are a lot serious events going on that never get reported. What they choose to report, they often repeat the same stories day to day with limited new information. Reuters and AP are mostly straight up news.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.