Idiots like this will ingest oleandrin but won't take vaccine

7,324 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexasScientist
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
District of Columbia(where no law exists and not part of our country either) poster boy denying anything negative about DCs killer depopulation vax tool
D. C. Bear
Florda_mike said:

District of Columbia(where no law exists and not part of our country either) poster boy denying anything negative about DCs killer depopulation vax tool

I will ignore your rambling ignorance and focus on the actual issue.

If fully vaccinated individuals developed COVID-19 and spread it to others, there would be little difference in case counts in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations. Evidence suggests the opposite is true. The vaccines are not 100 percent effective at preventing a positive COVID test as we have seen clinical data showing a variety of very high levels of effectiveness, but they don't need to be 100 percent effective to end the pandemic.

This is a separate question from whether a government should be able to make a person get a vaccine, but arguing that they should not be able to because the vaccine doesn't work is a bad argument because the vaccine does work.
br53
D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

J.B.Katz said:

br53 said:

It's funny when it comes to abortion liberals scream my body my choice but over a vaccine they want to force everyone to get it and carry around paperwork. Hey if you took that much precaution over a virus try wearing a condom or taking birth control.
Apples and oranges.

Vaccine not only helps you, it helps everybody. More ppl vaccinated means fewer cases means ppl who cant be vaxed because they're got some kind of immune disorder or are undergoing chemo are less vulnerable.

So it's both an individual good and a public good.

That's why it's not a controversy that public schools require that kids be vaxed and why most ppl don't argue with that.

Whereas an abortion only affects the woman and the father, if he's even involved. I know some ppl think forcing every woman who gets pregnant to give birth contributes to the public good; I think there's an equally good argument that making women, inc victims of rape and incest, give birth has a negative impact on society; ppl who are well-equipped and eager to raise kids don't have abortions. We already have more kids in the foster system than we can adequately care for. But my overweeming view here is that the govt simply has no place in the woman's decision about what to do if she gets pregnant and the govt should butt out.

Making a woman carry for 9 months in a country where there's no guaranteed access to healthcare for her after the kid comes or employment support or access to child care she can afford is also significantly different than requiring somebody spend the 15 minutes it takes to a free shot in order to come to work or get on a plane. You're saddling the woman with an unfunded liability the extent of which is impossible to predict (suppose the child is disabled and needs 24/7 care from a parent) and then telling her she can give the child up for adoption if she can't support it. That's inhumane.

My employer set up the appt and gave everyone shots and then said anyone who didn't get a shot by X date might face termination. That still offers a choice. You don't want the shot? Then find another job.
Your argument is flawed because although I get vaccinated it doesnt mean that I cant get COVID and still pass it on to others. The government has no place telling people to get a vaccine when they dont know all the side effects and what long term issues it may cause. What if it causes fertility issues? Your argument concerning abortion carries zero weight. If she is worried about having a child that is disabled or not being able to care for it she should get on birth control (many different options), make sure that her partner wears a condom, or abstain from sex. There is nothing inhumane about it. These people that you are saying cant afford birth control and healthcare have no problem owning 75" televisions, Luis Vuitton purses and having the latest smart phone. You liberals cant have it both ways, those days are over.

Evidence suggests that if you are vaccinated you won't get COVID or pass it along to others.
cruise ship of vax only passengers and crew gets positive covid cases while at sea

How about a link to specific case you are referencing?
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210614/two-passengers-test-positive-for-covid-19-on-cruise
TexasScientist
muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Question - why does anyone care if someone else gets the vaccine?
Answer: herd immunity and variants.
Herd immunity works with people getting sick. Again, why care? Either the vaccine works, or it doesn't. If you have had the vaccine, it does not matter if the person next you is sick.
It emphatically doesn't work with people getting sick. It matters because vaccines don't just work or not work. They may protect the great majority of people, but there are always some who can't take them or can't benefit from them.
And as you said, with people getting sick, new variants (and more dangerous) may render the vaccine ineffective, preventing herd immunity.
Viruses typically mutate and weaken.
The Delta variant is more transmissible and more deadly.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
4th and Inches
D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

J.B.Katz said:

br53 said:

It's funny when it comes to abortion liberals scream my body my choice but over a vaccine they want to force everyone to get it and carry around paperwork. Hey if you took that much precaution over a virus try wearing a condom or taking birth control.
Apples and oranges.

Vaccine not only helps you, it helps everybody. More ppl vaccinated means fewer cases means ppl who cant be vaxed because they're got some kind of immune disorder or are undergoing chemo are less vulnerable.

That's why it's not a controversy that public schools require that kids be vaxed and why most ppl don't argue with that.

Whereas an abortion only affects the woman and the father, if he's even involved. I know some ppl think forcing every woman who gets pregnant to give birth contributes to the public good; I think there's an equally good argument that making women, inc victims of rape and incest, give birth has a negative impact on society; ppl who are well-equipped and eager to raise kids don't have abortions. We already have more kids in the foster system than we can adequately care for. But my overweeming view here is that the govt simply has no place in the woman's decision about what to do if she gets pregnant and the govt should butt out.

Making a woman carry for 9 months in a country where there's no guaranteed access to healthcare for her after the kid comes or employment support or access to child care she can afford is also significantly different than requiring somebody spend the 15 minutes it takes to a free shot in order to come to work or get on a plane. You're saddling the woman with an unfunded liability the extent of which is impossible to predict (suppose the child is disabled and needs 24/7 care from a parent) and then telling her she can give the child up for adoption if she can't support it. That's inhumane.

My employer set up the appt and gave everyone shots and then said anyone who didn't get a shot by X date might face termination. That still offers a choice. You don't want the shot? Then find another job.
Your argument is flawed because although I get vaccinated it doesnt mean that I cant get COVID and still pass it on to others. The government has no place telling people to get a vaccine when they dont know all the side effects and what long term issues it may cause. What if it causes fertility issues? Your argument concerning abortion carries zero weight. If she is worried about having a child that is disabled or not being able to care for it she should get on birth control (many different options), make sure that her partner wears a condom, or abstain from sex. There is nothing inhumane about it. These people that you are saying cant afford birth control and healthcare have no problem owning 75" televisions, Luis Vuitton purses and having the latest smart phone. You liberals cant have it both ways, those days are over.

Evidence suggests that if you are vaccinated you won't get COVID or pass it along to others.
cruise ship of vax only passengers and crew gets positive covid cases while at sea

10 seconds of google found this one

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/royal-caribbean-cruise-postponed-covid/index.html

Not my original reference either

Original reference-
https://www.stltoday.com/news/national/2-passengers-on-board-fully-vaccinated-cruise-ship-test-positive-for-covid-19/article_b44d9643-9f8d-5264-9a69-d6f25804572b.html
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

It's almost painful how you lack the ability to do scientific research but still apparently consider yourself a "Scientist?"

You draw conclusions and stop any research at that point! Do you not realize that's simply anti-science?

It's really comical how much of a Scientist you aren't

You probably don't even comprehend what I asked here?

Sad
Clearly you don't understand science. BTW, comments on this board are not scientific research. However, I would love for you to try and produce some scientific research, peer reviewed, that supports some of the idiocy you post on this board. I'm still waiting for you to tell me who is the cabal?
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

the more unvaccinated people there are, the more chance they get the virus and the more chance that the Virus mutates again
lol, virus gonna virus

Which one have we have successfully stopped? Flu? Chicken pox? Common cold?

People become asymptomatic carriers of these viruses but the virus is still around
Small pox, chicken pox, polio ...

Common cold and chicken pox typically are not fatal nor do they produce lingering morbidity.

We won't know where mutations will take this virus if it continues unchecked.
try again, those viruses are still out there

Outbreaks are common in Africa and the Middle East. Some wild and some from vaccine strains
Not quite. The vaccines are effective, and if everyone were vaccinated polio would be totally eradicated, it is only present in a couple of areas in Asia. Small pox has been eradicated.
wrong but that is normal for you If you ignore the dozen or so outbreaks in Africa that happened in the last three years then it's all isolated in Asia.

If they were truely eliminated, why are we still giving our kids vaccines for these things? If it is gone, why are we still giving the shots to prevent something that doesnt exist?
Precaution, further confirmation through time, plus there are a few labs where it exists. Since you believe it is still in circulation, tell me where small pox is actively cirulating.
br53
D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

If fully vaccinated individuals developed COVID-19 and spread it to others, there would be little difference in case counts in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations. Evidence suggests the opposite is true. The vaccines are not 100 percent effective at preventing a positive COVID test as we have seen clinical data showing a variety of very high levels of effectiveness, but they don't need to be 100 percent effective to end the pandemic.

This is a separate question from whether a government should be able to make a person get a vaccine, but arguing that they should not be able to because the vaccine doesn't work is a bad argument because the vaccine does work.
The vaccination does not prevent you from getting or spreading covid. All it does is minimize the symptoms and hopefully mitigate the number of people in the hospital.
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Answer: herd immunity and variants.
Herd immunity works with people getting sick. Again, why care? Either the vaccine works, or it doesn't. If you have had the vaccine, it does not matter if the person next you is sick.
It emphatically doesn't work with people getting sick. It matters because vaccines don't just work or not work. They may protect the great majority of people, but there are always some who can't take them or can't benefit from them.
And as you said, with people getting sick, new variants (and more dangerous) may render the vaccine ineffective, preventing herd immunity.
Viruses typically mutate and weaken.
This one isn't typical.
Without further human intervention, it will act accordingly. The natural protein process is the future of Covid 19.
Viruses respond to evolutionary pressure. Most tend to become less deadly so as not to kill off the host before spreading. In this case the virus spreads unusually well for an unusually long time before symptoms appear. It also takes an unusually long time to kill after symptoms appear. So the evolutionary pressure is less. There's already evidence that some variants are more deadly. They also evolve to become more transmissible, and there's evidence of that too.
You forgot one critical factor. It rarely kills, especially if it isn't helped by other comorbidities, and there's only speculation variants are more deadly, and even those are by minute factors. In fact there's a better case to be made that the virus was deadlier last March through May, and has been steadily declining in severity ever since.

India will reach herd immunity by rapid spread, not vaccines. It's just not logistically possible to vaccinate a Billion+ people with a fast spreading virus. But ratios of severity, even with new strains, continue to decline.
You're confusing lethality of the virus with severity of outcomes. It may kill a relatively small percentage of patients compared to some other viruses, but if it kills a higher percentage than some others and if enough people get it, it can become a leading cause of death (third most common in 2020, to be exact). That's not rare by any measure. Death rates are declining for various reasons, including better treatment and especially vaccines. That's a separate question from the inherent lethality of new strains. And even if a variant only increases transmissibility, that's a problem in itself.
That's so twisted from actual viral outcome and process I don't know where to address.
I know the feeling.

Yeah dippy boy, you are the feeling, the feeling of mental masturbations around here

You say a lot of nothingness, that's his definition of what you wrote ....... nothing of value!

About all you do here
Ironic statement coming from you, who's mind is in neutral, with your foot on the accelerator.
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

Are you drinking?
D. C. Bear
br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

J.B.Katz said:

br53 said:

Apples and oranges.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210614/two-passengers-test-positive-for-covid-19-on-cruise

Thank you for the link. With 600 passengers and a bunch more crew and 95 percent effective vaccine one might still expect to see an occasional positive test. With a false positive rate on the best tests of something more than zero one would expect to see some of those as well. You can also get false negatives on the front end of testing. We are also talking about two passengers who tested positive for the virus but who did not have COVID-19, at least at the time the article was published. (They were asymptomatic). The article also notes that their close contacts on board tested negative for the virus. This case study is excellent evidence for the high level of effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.
BaylorBJM
GrowlTowel said:

lol is this a real question?
Greenbear
TexasScientist said:

Actually, this is not true, at least not yet. More transmissible? Give me the stats for how much. I do think it may be. More deadly? So far, no hard evidence of that.
Greenbear
There is an extremely small chance of anyone getting COVID for a second time. If they do, they will be asymptomatic or have a light case - or that is what evidence shows. I have seen no data showing a death or even hospitalization from a second case of COVID. In truth, data is hard to find here. The CDC wants everyone to get the vaccine including those that have had COVID and they don't want people to believe they are protected even though there is scientific evidence that antibodies are lying in wait to fight COVID (if you have had it once) in bone marrow.

Lastly, I recently read a journal where the person was suggesting that anyone who has had COVID and was taking Pfizer/Moderna should only get one shot, not two.
D. C. Bear
br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

The vaccination does not prevent you from getting or spreading covid. All it does is minimize the symptoms and hopefully mitigate the number of people in the hospital.

1.The vaccine does prevent you from getting COVID. (Obviously not in every case, let's just go with vast majorities). If it didn't the rates of positive tests among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations would be similar. They are not similar. The differences are jaw dropping. Also the rates of actual disease and serious disease are massively lower among vaccinated individuals to the point of being negligible.

2. Early evidence suggests pretty strongly that vaccinated individuals who don't have symptoms do not spread the virus that causes COVID.

3. It does much more than "minimize symptoms" and it does not "hopefully" mitigate the numbers of people in hospitals because of COVID. More than 99 percent of those hospitalized with COVID have not been fully vaccinated.
D. C. Bear
Greenbear said:

There is an extremely small chance of anyone getting COVID for a second time. If they do, they will be asymptomatic or have a light case - or that is what evidence shows. I have seen no data showing a death or even hospitalization from a second case of COVID. In truth, data is hard to find here. The CDC wants everyone to get the vaccine including those that have had COVID and they don't want people to believe they are protected even though there is scientific evidence that antibodies are lying in wait to fight COVID (if you have had it once) in bone marrow.

Lastly, I recently read a journal where the person was suggesting that anyone who has had COVID and was taking Pfizer/Moderna should only get one shot, not two.

What I have read also indicates that an infection seems to be as good as a vaccine for preventing COVID. Reinfections are not a serious problem.
Greenbear
br53
D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

1.The vaccine does prevent you from getting COVID. (Obviously not in every case, let's just go with vast majorities). If it didn't the rates of positive tests among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations would be similar. They are not similar. The differences are jaw dropping. Also the rates of actual disease and serious disease are massively lower among vaccinated individuals to the point of being negligible.

2. Early evidence suggests pretty strongly that vaccinated individuals who don't have symptoms do not spread the virus that causes COVID.

3. It does much more than "minimize symptoms" and it does not "hopefully" mitigate the numbers of people in hospitals because of COVID. More than 99 percent of those hospitalized with COVID have not been fully vaccinated.
I really dont think you have the sense God gave a goose.
D. C. Bear
br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Everything in my post is factual based on current data. If you want to argue against it, provide current evidence to refute what I said.
br53
D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Everything in my post is factual based on current data. If you want to argue against it, provide current evidence to refute what I said.
For everything you say is current data there is another study that backs up what I have said. I dont have the time to argue with you on it and show you the evidence as I am working so I can pay all of your leftist ideals.
LIB,MR BEARS
br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

For everything you say is current data there is another study that backs up what I have said. I dont have the time to argue with you on it and show you the evidence as I am working so I can pay all of your leftist ideals.
evidence vs evidence. Should be awesome.
br53
LIB,MR BEARS said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

evidence vs evidence. Should be awesome.
Yes more science vs science because if we have learned anything in the past 18 months its that science/data cant be politicized or manipulated.
GrowlTowel
BaylorBJM said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol is this a real question?
It is. Continue to horse laugh or do you have an opinion?

And did you really type "lol?" ***.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
4th and Inches
D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

1- vax prevents you from getting covid like already having been thru a covid infection does prevent a second one

2-evidence has always suggested that asymptomatic positives dont pass covid, vax or no vax

3- we have an optimistic outlook that vax is working. Those that were vaxed could have been a hospital case before so it is doing what you said and also doing what br53 said
Florda_mike
D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

J.B.Katz said:

br53 said:

Apples and oranges.

Here's another one from my doctor FRIEND

https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/british-airways-pilots-dead-following-covid-19-injections.html

Class action lawsuits incoming?
Florda_mike
br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

You would be correct, 100% correct

Ping ping ping ping
muddybrazos

My man, Cole Beasley. Took some nuts for the squirrel to do this.
Florda_mike
br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Yep you're right again as anything from DC like that fool is paid by government dollars stolen from us

They need put on the streets literally, give me my money back DC, give me it back
TexasScientist
Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Actually, this is not true, at least not yet. More transmissible? Give me the stats for how much. I do think it may be. More deadly? So far, no hard evidence of that.
Reported on CNN and ABC more transmissible and reportedly more deadly.
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Yep you're right again as anything from DC like that fool is paid by government dollars stolen from us

They need put on the streets literally, give me my money back DC, give me it back
Did the Cabal get your money? I'm still waiting.
D. C. Bear
br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Saying that 99 percent of those hospitalized with COVID were not fully vaccinated is not a leftist ideal, it is, contrary to most leftists ideals, a statement based on facts.

Your statement that you still spread COVID if you have been vaccinated is not supported by current data, or really any data on those vaccines at any time since they started testing them. There is currently no data-based evidence that vaccinated individuals are noticeable vectors for the virus.

BTW, my "leftist ideals" would include, among other things, eliminating the income tax and capital gains tax and replacing them with a sales tax as well as banning almost all abortions and the elimination of the U.S. Department of Education.
Proud 1992 Alum
I want to hear the argument that D.C. is not part of our country. Haven't heard that one.
Florda_mike
Proud 1992 Alum said:

I want to hear the argument that D.C. is not part of our country. Haven't heard that one.

Even google will get you a start on it with a 2 minute search finding the below

"DC has its own flag and own independent constitution. The Act of 1871 passed by Congress created a separate "corporation" known as THE UNITED STATES & corporate government for the District of Columbia. Thus DC acts as a Corporation through the Act."

But if you want to research from there it's a deep hole, a deep secretive rabbit trail! It's why those there are immune legally but we aren't when we enter there! That's why the "insurrectionists" are selectively chosen on January 6th and being selectively tortured with solitary confinement in DC jails! The CITY OF LONDON AND VATICAN enjoy same sovereignty FYI as those 3 places run our world and you can't escape it, so far! That's our current World War vs Globalists going on as we speak. Anyone could research this but ain't easy. City of London controls everything, one effin sq mile of this earth controls it all!
LIB,MR BEARS
Florda_mike said:

Proud 1992 Alum said:

"DC has its own flag and own independent constitution. The Act of 1871 passed by Congress created a separate "corporation" known as THE UNITED STATES & corporate government for the District of Columbia. Thus DC acts as a Corporation through the Act."

But if you want to research from there it's a deep hole, a deep secretive rabbit trail! It's why those there are immune legally but we aren't when we enter there! That's why the "insurrectionists" are selectively chosen on January 6th and being selectively tortured with solitary confinement in DC jails! The CITY OF LONDON AND VATICAN enjoy same sovereignty FYI as those 3 places run our world and you can't escape it, so far! That's our current World War vs Globalists going on as we speak. Anyone could research this but ain't easy. City of London controls everything, one effin sq mile of this earth controls it all!
paging katsung. katsung to the blue courtesy phone.
Florda_mike
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Florda_mike said:

Proud 1992 Alum said:

paging katsung. katsung to the blue courtesy phone.

Not really

It's just business and corporate law, easy for anyone to find quickly. City of London powers the machine, "world banking," Vatican stores the gold/money(til recent is the big question!?) and we protect/defend it all via DC(gotta love our military baby!?) following Globalist orders

It's not even being hidden now as simple commie google searches will give you the entire story in 60 minutes if you want to know. This was covered up much deeper til recently but they're in your face with it now, 100% emboldened as they know they have us now(pray their ego takes em down)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.