Idiots like this will ingest oleandrin but won't take vaccine

7,319 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexasScientist
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
br53 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

District of Columbia(where no law exists and not part of our country either) poster boy denying anything negative about DCs killer depopulation vax tool

I will ignore your rambling ignorance and focus on the actual issue.

If fully vaccinated individuals developed COVID-19 and spread it to others, there would be little difference in case counts in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations. Evidence suggests the opposite is true. The vaccines are not 100 percent effective at preventing a positive COVID test as we have seen clinical data showing a variety of very high levels of effectiveness, but they don't need to be 100 percent effective to end the pandemic.

This is a separate question from whether a government should be able to make a person get a vaccine, but arguing that they should not be able to because the vaccine doesn't work is a bad argument because the vaccine does work.
The vaccination does not prevent you from getting or spreading covid. All it does is minimize the symptoms and hopefully mitigate the number of people in the hospital.

1.The vaccine does prevent you from getting COVID. (Obviously not in every case, let's just go with vast majorities). If it didn't the rates of positive tests among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations would be similar. They are not similar. The differences are jaw dropping. Also the rates of actual disease and serious disease are massively lower among vaccinated individuals to the point of being negligible.

2. Early evidence suggests pretty strongly that vaccinated individuals who don't have symptoms do not spread the virus that causes COVID.

3. It does much more than "minimize symptoms" and it does not "hopefully" mitigate the numbers of people in hospitals because of COVID. More than 99 percent of those hospitalized with COVID have not been fully vaccinated.
I really dont think you have the sense God gave a goose.

Everything in my post is factual based on current data. If you want to argue against it, provide current evidence to refute what I said.
For everything you say is current data there is another study that backs up what I have said. I dont have the time to argue with you on it and show you the evidence as I am working so I can pay all of your leftist ideals.
evidence vs evidence. Should be awesome.
Yes more science vs science because if we have learned anything in the past 18 months its that science/data cant be politicized or manipulated.
Trust the science, but not always their analysis of it, rarely their conclusion from it and never their political opinion about it.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

The Delta variant is more transmissible and more deadly.
Actually, this is not true, at least not yet. More transmissible? Give me the stats for how much. I do think it may be. More deadly? So far, no hard evidence of that.
Reported on CNN and ABC more transmissible and reportedly more deadly.
It's not like ABC has ever lied to their viewers or anything about George W. Bush and his service in the national guard or it's not like they tried to pass off a video of a weapons demo at a Kentucky gun range as a ferocious Turkish attack on Syria.

Don't even get me started on CNN...
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Actually, this is not true, at least not yet. More transmissible? Give me the stats for how much. I do think it may be. More deadly? So far, no hard evidence of that.

This fool gets his info from CNN and ABC????????

And calls himself a "scientist"

Ban hammer please

What an idiot!!!
D. C. Bear
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

It's not like ABC has ever lied to their viewers or anything about George W. Bush and his service in the national guard or it's not like they tried to pass off a video of a weapons demo at a Kentucky gun range as a ferocious Turkish attack on Syria.

Not to defend ABC, but it was CBS that used clearly forged documents regarding George W. Bush's National Guard service. ABC has lied about enough other stuff.
fubar
D. C. Bear said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Not to defend ABC, but it was CBS that used clearly forged documents regarding George W. Bush's National Guard service.
So Rawhide lied?
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Question - why does anyone care if someone else gets the vaccine?
Answer: herd immunity and variants.
Herd immunity works with people getting sick. Again, why care? Either the vaccine works, or it doesn't. If you have had the vaccine, it does not matter if the person next you is sick.
It emphatically doesn't work with people getting sick. It matters because vaccines don't just work or not work. They may protect the great majority of people, but there are always some who can't take them or can't benefit from them.
We got vaccinated so he doesn't have to.
We wore masks so he wouldn't have too.
We were vaccinated for small pox so he wouldn't have to.
Were were vaccinated against measles so his unborn child would be protected.
Greenbear
I can find so scientific evidence that shows that the Delta variant is more deadly. Some are saying it is more severe and more specifically, some are saying there are much different symptoms. More transmissible? I would agree based on what I have researched, but the rest of just hysteria for now.
Osodecentx
Greenbear said:

I can find so scientific evidence that shows that the Delta variant is more deadly. Some are saying it is more severe and more specifically, some are saying there are much different symptoms. More transmissible? I would agree based on what I have researched, but the rest of just hysteria for now.
Variants in the United States
We are monitoring multiple variants; currently there are six notable variants in the United States:
B.1.1.7: This variant was first detected in the United States in December 2020. It was initially detected in the United Kingdom.
B.1.351: This variant was first detected in the United States at the end of January 2021. It was initially detected in South Africa in December 2020.
P.1: This variant was first detected in the United States in January 2021. P.1 was initially identified in travelers from Brazil, who were tested during routine screening at an airport in Japan, in early January.
B.1.427 and B.1.429: These two variants were first identified in California in February 2021.
B.1.617.2: This variant was first detected in the United States in March 2021. It was initially identified in India in December 2020. (This is the Delta variant)
These variants seem to spread more easily and quickly than other variants, which may lead to more cases of COVID-19. An increase in the number of cases will put more strain on healthcare resources, lead to more hospitalizations, and potentially more deaths.
So far, studies suggest that the current authorized vaccines work on the circulating variants. Scientists will continue to study these and other variants.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/variant.html
Osodecentx
Greenbear said:

What is the Delta variant?
The Delta variant is a highly contagious variant of COVID-19.
Health authorities are particularly concerned by it because it appears to be:
  • More infectious than other variants
  • More resistant to health controls and preventions such as isolation
  • Causing more varied and severe symptoms among patients
  • Spreading more easily among children
The Delta variant is also known as B.1.617.2 and was previously known as the Indian variant.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-17/what-is-the-delta-variant-sydney-covid-outbreak-explained/100223048
D. C. Bear
br53 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

br53 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

District of Columbia(where no law exists and not part of our country either) poster boy denying anything negative about DCs killer depopulation vax tool

I will ignore your rambling ignorance and focus on the actual issue.

If fully vaccinated individuals developed COVID-19 and spread it to others, there would be little difference in case counts in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations. Evidence suggests the opposite is true. The vaccines are not 100 percent effective at preventing a positive COVID test as we have seen clinical data showing a variety of very high levels of effectiveness, but they don't need to be 100 percent effective to end the pandemic.

This is a separate question from whether a government should be able to make a person get a vaccine, but arguing that they should not be able to because the vaccine doesn't work is a bad argument because the vaccine does work.
The vaccination does not prevent you from getting or spreading covid. All it does is minimize the symptoms and hopefully mitigate the number of people in the hospital.

1.The vaccine does prevent you from getting COVID. (Obviously not in every case, let's just go with vast majorities). If it didn't the rates of positive tests among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations would be similar. They are not similar. The differences are jaw dropping. Also the rates of actual disease and serious disease are massively lower among vaccinated individuals to the point of being negligible.

2. Early evidence suggests pretty strongly that vaccinated individuals who don't have symptoms do not spread the virus that causes COVID.

3. It does much more than "minimize symptoms" and it does not "hopefully" mitigate the numbers of people in hospitals because of COVID. More than 99 percent of those hospitalized with COVID have not been fully vaccinated.
I really dont think you have the sense God gave a goose.

Everything in my post is factual based on current data. If you want to argue against it, provide current evidence to refute what I said.
For everything you say is current data there is another study that backs up what I have said. I dont have the time to argue with you on it and show you the evidence as I am working so I can pay all of your leftist ideals.
evidence vs evidence. Should be awesome.
Yes more science vs science because if we have learned anything in the past 18 months its that science/data cant be politicized or manipulated.

That is certainly true, but much of our media has tended to frame stories, at least early on, in the direction of saying the vaccines are less effective and more risky than the data actually suggest.
muddybrazos

I trust the scientists more than the MSM.
D. C. Bear
fubar said:

D. C. Bear said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Not to defend ABC, but it was CBS that used clearly forged documents regarding George W. Bush's National Guard service.
So Rawhide lied?

No, he was simply mistaken about a detail. There are more than enough additional examples to demonstrate his general point.
Proud 1992 Alum
Florda_mike said:

Proud 1992 Alum said:

I want to hear the argument that D.C. is not part of our country. Haven't heard that one.

Even google will get you a start on it with a 2 minute search finding the below

"DC has its own flag and own independent constitution. The Act of 1871 passed by Congress created a separate "corporation" known as THE UNITED STATES & corporate government for the District of Columbia. Thus DC acts as a Corporation through the Act."

But if you want to research from there it's a deep hole, a deep secretive rabbit trail! It's why those there are immune legally but we aren't when we enter there! That's why the "insurrectionists" are selectively chosen on January 6th and being selectively tortured with solitary confinement in DC jails! The CITY OF LONDON AND VATICAN enjoy same sovereignty FYI as those 3 places run our world and you can't escape it, so far! That's our current World War vs Globalists going on as we speak. Anyone could research this but ain't easy. City of London controls everything, one effin sq mile of this earth controls it all!

So where do the Jews fit into this world domination scheme? London banking?

/s
Whiskey Pete
fubar said:

D. C. Bear said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

So Rawhide lied?
I'll issue a correction on page 12 of this thread in fine font.
Florda_mike
Rawhide said:

fubar said:

D. C. Bear said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

So Rawhide lied?
I'll issue a correction on page 12 of this thread in fine font.

^^^ Political board post of the week, month or year?
BearTruth13
4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

the more unvaccinated people there are, the more chance they get the virus and the more chance that the Virus mutates again
lol, virus gonna virus

Which one have we have successfully stopped? Flu? Chicken pox? Common cold?

People become asymptomatic carriers of these viruses but the virus is still around
Small pox, chicken pox, polio ...

Common cold and chicken pox typically are not fatal nor do they produce lingering morbidity.

We won't know where mutations will take this virus if it continues unchecked.
try again, those viruses are still out there

Outbreaks are common in Africa and the Middle East. Some wild and some from vaccine strains

Ummm....there hasn't been a wild case of smallpox since 1977. We eradicated that virus.

Polio has about 100 cases a year worldwide. Down from 350,000 in the 1980s. It has been effectively eradicated worldwide. Vaccines baby. One of the biggest technological improvements to mankind ever.
4th and Inches
BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

the more unvaccinated people there are, the more chance they get the virus and the more chance that the Virus mutates again
lol, virus gonna virus

People become asymptomatic carriers of these viruses but the virus is still around

Common cold and chicken pox typically are not fatal nor do they produce lingering morbidity.

Outbreaks are common in Africa and the Middle East. Some wild and some from vaccine strains

Ummm....there hasn't been a wild case of smallpox since 1977. We eradicated that virus.

Polio has about 100 cases a year worldwide. Down from 350,000 in the 1980s. It has been effectively eradicated worldwide. Vaccines baby. One of the biggest technological improvements to mankind ever.
we eradicated it so good that we still give a vaccine for a virus that doesnt exist any longer!
BearTruth13
4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol, virus gonna virus

we eradicated it so good that we still give a vaccine for a virus that doesnt exist any longer!

We don't get vaccinated from smallpox anymore buddy.
D. C. Bear
BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol, virus gonna virus

Yep, haven't routinely given Smallpox vaccine in the United States since 1972.
BearTruth13
D. C. Bear said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol, virus gonna virus

Yep, haven't routinely given Smallpox vaccine in the United States since 1972.

Some posters need to go eat a little humble pie for a bit.
4th and Inches
BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol, virus gonna virus

my mistake- its been a long time since I had a vaccine shot for anything.

Both Russia and the US hold live samples of small pox for "viral research"
BearTruth13
4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol, virus gonna virus

Considering that smallpox killed about 300M people in the 1900s alone, you'd probably acknowledge that vaccines are pretty great.
4th and Inches
BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol, virus gonna virus

Considering that smallpox killed about 300M people in the 1900s alone, you'd probably acknowledge that vaccines are pretty great.
i acknowledge the small pox vaccine worked. The polio vaccine worked. Vaccines and modern medicine have helped create a human population that has thrived so well, we get to have stupid message board arguements Happy?
BearTruth13
4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol, virus gonna virus

i acknowledge the small pox vaccine worked. The polio vaccine worked. Vaccines and modern medicine have helped create a human population that has thrived so well, we get to have stupid message board arguements Happy?
Glad you could learn a little something today!
4th and Inches
BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

BearTruth13 said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

lol, virus gonna virus

Glad you could learn a little something today!
i learn stuff every day
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Ban hammer please

What an idiot!!!
As opposed to Info Wars and Alex Jones, and social media? I get my information from a wide range of sources. He just asked for a reference. BTW - Dan Rather and CBS is the anchor and network that distorted W's National Guard record.

I'm still waiting for you to reveal Cabal?
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

See previous response to Flo.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Ban hammer please

What an idiot!!!
As opposed to Info Wars and Alex Jones, and social media? I get my information from a wide range of sources. He just asked for a reference. BTW - Dan Rather and CBS is the anchor and network that distorted W's National Guard record.

Factyou get your info from network propaganda CNN and ABC is why you sound so out in left field to so many here

Seriously no one watches that, no one because everyone knows it's just lies
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

TexasScientist said:

Greenbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Ban hammer please

What an idiot!!!

Factyou get your info from network propaganda CNN and ABC is why you sound so out in left field to so many here

Seriously no one watches that, no one because everyone knows it's just lies
It's no more propaganda than Fox or Newsmax. I watch those also, and they are full of errors and misinformation, sometimes worse. The biggest issue with each side is they tend to only present their respective perspective of the issues, and focus on those views to the exclusion of other views, and other news. I've already posted on this board links the most objective news agencies. To automatically discount what either side says is a mistake. The prime time talk shows are geared to appeal to entertain by whipping up the emotions and opinions of their targeted audience.

ABC, CBS, and NBC News is mostly objective. You have to make a distinction frome the news and opinion/ commentary programs.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-biased-is-your-news-source-you-probably-wont-agree-with-this-chart-2018-02-28

Osodecentx
TexasScientist said:

ABC, CBS, and NBC News is mostly objective. You have to make a distinction from the news and opinion/ commentary programs.
I disagree that the 3 legacy MSM are mostly objective. They lose their objectivity in what they don't cover.

If you exclude the Fox talking heads (Hannity, Ingraham, etc) and focus just on their news shows, they are mostly objective (Brett Baier).
TexasScientist
Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC, CBS, and NBC News is mostly objective. You have to make a distinction from the news and opinion/ commentary programs.
I disagree that the 3 legacy MSM are mostly objective. They lose their objectivity in what they don't cover.

If you exclude the Fox talking heads (Hannity, Ingraham, etc) and focus just on their news shows, they are mostly objective (Brett Baier).
That's essentially what I said. In what ABC, CBS, NBC news programs report, they are mostly objective. I do agree that they, and for that matter CNN and FOX cover a narrow and selective perspective in the news. There are a lot of serious things happnening around the world and in the U.S. that we never hear about from those outlets.

Most of the talking heads of FOX, CNN, Newsmax and MSNBC are not particularly objective. It's all about appealing to their audience.
BearTruth13
Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

If you "exclude the talking heads", you'd be left with about 3 hours of weekly TV.

Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, the Five, Gutfeld, Watters, Fox and Friends, Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, etc. You lose credibility when you say that Fox is anything other than an opinion network.
Whiskey Pete
BearTruth13 said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

If you "exclude the talking heads", you'd be left with about 3 hours of weekly TV.

Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, the Five, Gutfeld, Watters, Fox and Friends, Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, etc. You lose credibility when you say that Fox is anything other than an opinion network.
Do you believe CNN and MSNBC are an opinion network as well?
BearTruth13
Rawhide said:

BearTruth13 said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

Do you believe CNN and MSNBC are an opinion network as well?

Of course. They are all opinion networks at this point.

Fox, MSNBC and CNN are the most obvious about it though.

Not even sure how that is debatable.
Wrecks Quan Dough
The AP is neutral? LOL. Is that the same AP that did not know its reporters shared a hotel with Hamas?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.