Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,686 Views | 29773 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by BearkatBear
BaylorProud77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is so quiet.
GoldMind
Shhhh
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BaylorProud77
Lol
BaylorProud77
Ok Assassin you must be in a depression Dallas dump. Little figurative language there! Looks like I will just have to come and shower you with kisses . Lololol Remember only just a few hundred bears really pay any attention to these posts
BaylorProud77
You must be sick, on ignore, out of town, on a date, (with a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader), in which I just don't understand that, or looking for a new head coach for our Dallas team.
GoldMind
BaylorProud77 said:

Ok Assassin you must be in a depression Dallas dump. Little figurative language there! Looks like I will just have to come and shower you with kisses . Lololol Remember only just a few hundred bears really pay any attention to these posts

Might be at the doc again
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BaylorProud77
That's not good
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Working on a new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/130544320960493/
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BaylorProud77
Very cool! Glad you are ok.
Assassin
I dont think we'll see him back but you never know. Jerry has stayed in touch with him...

Exactly what we need. A passrushing pressure RDE.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Suspended Cowboys DE Randy Gregory is expected to apply for reinstatement in the offseason.
Gregory is technically eligible to apply on Nov. 6, but is suspended through the end of the 2017 season. He will instead wait until the offseason. Gregory has made just 14 appearances since being the No. 60 overall pick of the 2015 draft.

Tue, Oct 24, 2017 06:03:00 PM
Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com
Assassin
Foles is a really bad QB...

Without Wentz Eagles suk
Assassin
from a couple of days ago... what a numnut:

Impending free agent Brice Butler says he won't re-sign with the Cowboys unless he's promised a starting job.
"With Dallas, the situation has to be right for me to go back," Butler said on FOX Sports 1 Thursday. "I have to be a starter. If I'm not starting, I'm not going back." Pressed by Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd on why he didn't play more in 2017, Butler was largely miffed, attributing it to Terrance Williams' new contract. That's as good of a guess as any. When he was on the field, the speed demon was productive, turning a measly 15 catches into 317 yards (21.1 YPC). He has six touchdowns on 31 catches over the past two seasons.

Source: Dallas Morning News
Jan 11 - 4:16 PM
Assassin
Foles longest pass - INT miss off the knee of a DB
BaylorProud77
Lol I'll say. We don't need him and he better get ready because he's not coming back!
BearForce
Something to chew on:
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/1/13/16886472/would-you-want-this-former-player-to-return-to-the-cowboys-in-2018-free-agent
BaylorProud77
Atlanta stinks!!!!!
BaylorProud77
I wouldn't mind having DaMarco back
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

In some ways the ultimate insurance policy against Zeke being Zeke off the field.
Assassin
come on Ryan. 2nd and Goal. You can do it
Assassin
eagles suk

big time

right through Julio Jones hands.
BaylorProud77
Atlanta stinks!!!!!!! What a stupid play!!!
BaylorProud77
Eagles are not going to win the next game. This was no competition today! Won by kicking field goals. What a horrible game! Mad at Atlanta.
BaylorProud77
Ditto
Assassin
I dont see Murray wanting to come back here and be a backup again - especially given how little the backups were used when zeke was legal
BearForce
Paul Alexander is the new OL coach

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/1/15/16893268/dallas-cowboys-hire-paul-alexander-as-offensive-line-coach-frank-pollack
BaylorProud77
BearForce said:

Paul Alexander is the new OL coach

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/1/15/16893268/dallas-cowboys-hire-paul-alexander-as-offensive-line-coach-frank-pollack
I don't know what to make of this. mmmmmmmmmmm
Franko
Matt Eberflus is going to the Colts to be the DC under Josh McDaniels. That's a big loss.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Gust Avrakotos
BearForce said:

BaylorProud77 said:

In some ways the ultimate insurance policy against Zeke being Zeke off the field.
He would be a cancer though because he wouldn't get the carries that he believes that he deserves. he'd be *****ing about it all the time.

I'd rather have Morris, who keeps his mouth shut and just does what he's asked to do.
BearForce
Gust Avrakotos said:

BearForce said:

BaylorProud77 said:

He would be a cancer though because he wouldn't get the carries that he believes that he deserves. he'd be *****ing about it all the time.

I'd rather have Morris, who keeps his mouth shut and just does what he's asked to do.

He apparently didn't in Tennessee but he still can start somewhere so this won't happen

Meanwhile Morris is washed up...I'll pass.
BaylorProud77
And he has been with the Bengals 22 years. I'm scared ha
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

You did note my lack of enthusiasm right?
BaylorProud77
Yes
BearForce
Franko said:

Matt Eberflus is going to the Colts to be the DC under Josh McDaniels. That's a big loss.

Yep
Assassin
BearForce said:

BaylorProud77 said:

You did note my lack of enthusiasm right?
You do seem a bit more bland than normal...
First Page Last Page
Page 126 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.