Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,051,430 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Assassin
GoldMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wichitabear said:

I had forgotten that he wasn't a hit in Cleveland.

Do you remember who took his spot?
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
trey3216
GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Really Jerry! Omg!

In his defense, ol bellicheat didn't accomplish much in Cleveland. Didn't have enough cameras yet.

Not to mention the cowboys had won the super bowl with Switzer a few weeks before then
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
GoldMind
trey3216 said:

GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Really Jerry! Omg!

In his defense, ol bellicheat didn't accomplish much in Cleveland. Didn't have enough cameras yet.

Not to mention the cowboys had won the super bowl with Switzer a few weeks before then

Chris Palmer is also something you could have said
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Machiavelli
And his DC in Cleveland was Nick Saban.
GoldMind
Machiavelli said:

And his DC in Cleveland was Nick Saban.

So 2 coaches that can't win without cheating. Hmmmmhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Assassin
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Leighton Vander Esch will not play Sunday at the New England Patriots because of a neck injury and is considered week to week, sources told ESPN.
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
GoldMind
Assassin said:

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Leighton Vander Esch will not play Sunday at the New England Patriots because of a neck injury and is considered week to week, sources told ESPN.

Well that sucks a fat bag of dicks
BearForce
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

Im not sure Lee isnt better covering TEs which is what we are going to need this week with Ben Watson discovering the fountain of youth.
Assassin
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

Im not sure Lee isnt better covering TEs which is what we are going to need this week with Ben Watson discovering the fountain of youth.
If Lee can stay upright
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Not sure some Cowboy fans realize just how good Dak is playing this year. He is on his way to having the best season ever for a Cowboy QB
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

If Lee can stay upright

Which he has so far....
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

If Lee can stay upright

Which he has so far....
the key words there, 'so far'...
Assassin
Meanwhile our Billionaire RB is #9 in rushing in the NFL at 4.3 ypc while our rookie $662k RB comes in at 4.7 ypc
Assassin
ya gotta love this kid:

Amari Cooper when he was asked in February if he could imagine playing with a 41-year-old Tom Brady: "No. I don't want to play with Tom Brady. I want to beat Tom Brady. I want to play with Dak Prescott. And I believe that we can get the job done."
Assassin

Assassin
Is the D really worse than in recent years. Interesting look at the numbers... https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports/nfl/cowboys/is-opinion-of-dallas-cowboys-defense-matching-reality/287-672cea86-8a5e-4e0c-9adc-ce17c71afe87
Assassin
Assassin said:

ya gotta love this kid:

Amari Cooper when he was asked in February if he could imagine playing with a 41-year-old Tom Brady: "No. I don't want to play with Tom Brady. I want to beat Tom Brady. I want to play with Dak Prescott. And I believe that we can get the job done."

BearForce
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

ya gotta love this kid:

And who on this board was all over Gallup pre draft Assassin?
GoldMind
Assassin said:

Not sure some Cowboy fans realize just how good Dak is playing this year. He is on his way to having the best season ever for a Cowboy QB

If you follow the Blogging The Boys twitter, you know exactly how good.

They secretary his metrics like they would the Book of Job
Wichitabear
Lolol yep
Wichitabear
Great answers Amari
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Assassin said:

ya gotta love this kid:

Was it me? Goldmind? Wichta? Machavelli?
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Assassin said:

ya gotta love this kid:

Oh you are a funny guy...
Wichitabear
Well you know it wasn't me. Lolol
Wichitabear
BearForce of course!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Assassin said:

ya gotta love this kid:

Only $19.95. Call now and you can get the left handed setup for only $10.00 more plus shipping and handling
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Assassin said:

ya gotta love this kid:

Only $19.95. Call now and you can get the left handed setup for only $10.00 more plus shipping and handling

Thanks, I hear you like yours a lot
Wichitabear
Lololol y'all are awful
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Assassin said:

ya gotta love this kid:

I got the 'pat yourself on the butt' version. Been way too long since I got to play grabass with anyone...
Wichitabear
Lolololo that's bad
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Assassin said:

ya gotta love this kid:

I got the 'pat yourself on the butt' version. Been way too long since I got to play grabass with anyone...

LOL
Wichitabear
Assassin are you watching the Baylor game? Because I don't hear you yelling!
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin are you watching the Baylor game? Because I don't hear you yelling!
yes I am. Loving it
Wichitabear
Ok that's more like it
BearForce
I say we call his bluff

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/24/report-if-fired-jason-garretts-preferred-destination-is-the-giants/
First Page Last Page
Page 358 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.