Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,744 Views | 29773 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by BearkatBear
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

three QBs in top 6. Someone may reach ahead of us for Love.

Jerry will be pissed to lose out on Love...LOL
shoot, I will be. he is valuable ammo!

I hear ya
Assassin
WRs are getting pushed down the board.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
btw - no tradebacks to grab Ruiz for us. Pundits say Dallas confirmed that
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
I was hoping the NFL would not swamp us with Chinese virus stuff... my hopes are dashed
BearForce
Henderson gone...so here we go
Assassin
crap - no CB in Rd 1 for us. CJ off the board
BearForce
We knew he would be gone...
Assassin
new scenario - the best OT in the draft, Tristan Wirf falls to us. What do you do?
BearForce
Assassin said:

new scenario - the best OT in the draft, Tristan Wirf falls to us. What do you do?

Watch him go to Cleveland
Assassin
Wills is a solid pick for the Browns
Assassin
kinda ticked. For some reason I couldnt get The Ticket's audio. Love listening to Norm Hitzges every year
Assassin
Becton ran a 5.1 40 at 364 lbs... damn
Assassin
Henry Ruggs goes off the boards to Las Vegas. Thought it was going to be anther WR
Assassin
Board is falling to us nicely. I think there is gonna be a nice opportunity for a trade - New England jumps off teh chart at 23:

Javon Kinlaw
South Carolina
DT

CeeDee Lamb
Oklahoma
WR

Justin Jefferson
LSU
WR

Tristan Wirfs
Iowa
OT

Xavier McKinney
Alabama
S

D'Andre Swift
Georgia
RB

K'Lavon Chaisson
LSU
DE

Jordan Love
Utah State
QB
Assassin
CeeDee Lamb is awfully tempting...
Assassin
AJ Terrell - a little high for him. But good for us I guess. I had him as a tradeback guy
Franko
Gotta take Lamb. I know we need DL more, but Lamb is too good to pass up here. Best value available
Assassin
Franko said:

Gotta take Lamb. I know we need DL more, but Lamb is to good to pass up here. Best value available
going by need, S is the biggest need. Top S is there, McKinney. Lamb. Badass edge/LB Chaisson.- or the perfect time for a short tradeback
Wichitabear
LolololololCD. Suck it EAgles
Assassin
My guess? its not a trade
Assassin
Newest Cowboy Cee Dee Lamb

PROS: Exceptional ball skills. Elite ability to track the football in the air and adjust. Does a wonderful job of positioning his frame at the catch point to win with consistency. Hands are secure and he routinely wins through contact. Concentration and body control are outstanding. One of the most natural receivers I have ever seen in terms of hands, ball skills and tracking. He'll make your quarterback more accurate. Spectacular in the air. Gets after it as a blocker - collapses, keeps his frame square and engages his hands. Tough to tackle after the catch - features good contact balance, vision, acceleration and creativity with the ball in his hands. Showcases a variety of techniques to beat press coverage including angles, footwork and hand usage. Easily deals with physicality in the contact window and does well to diminish his surface area and clear contact. Sudden in and out of breaks and is capable of creating separation with fluidity and burst. Does a terrific job of altering his route pace to create leverage. Makes wonderful adjustments on the fly to find space and make himself available.

CONS: While he has plenty of speed, I don't think he has elite speed. Has some room to grow as a route runner in terms of selling breaks and being more deceptive overall. The Big 12 didn't present many talented corners for him to deal with and he has a narrow build. There will be some adjustment ahead of him in terms of competing against NFL competition and how to apply his skill set. Not that, that isn't true for every prospect but it's noteworthy when considering what has made Lamb successful and the role he can fill at the next level.

BEST TRAIT - Ball Skills, Body Control

WORST TRAIT - Straight Line Speed

RED FLAGS - None

NFL COMP - DeAndre Hopkins
CeeDee Lamb profiles as No. 1 wide receiver at the next level that can be the focal point of the passing attack. He's a threat at all levels of the field with bluechip body control, ball skills, hands and instincts. Lamb has a notable transition ahead of him in terms of applying his traits against NFL corners compared to the ones he toyed with in the Big 12 but his natural gifts should accelerate his acclimation period to the NFL. Lamb has the upside to develop into one of the premiere offensive playmakers in the NFL by Year Three.
BearForce
**** Yeah!
Assassin
get on the phone with Dre Kirkpatrick and get a 1 or 2 year deal done
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

I love you
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

I love you
Franko
We now have the best receiving corps in the NFL.
Assassin
Franko said:

We now have the best receiving corps in the NFL.
Dak Prescott finished the season completing 65.1 percent of his passes for 4,902 yards, 30 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions.

The Cowboys had Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup both finish with over 1,000 receiving yards. Cooper disappeared a bit down the stretch of the season which hurt the team, but when Gallup was healthy he was the perfect deep threat for Prescott.
trumpetbear
Assassin
just occured to me that this sets up the Eagles to take Denzel Mims
Wichitabear
trumpetbear said:

so, did have the virus?
Assassin
trumpetbear said:

oh damn. And reportedly by suicide
Assassin
Speaking on the Cowboys' draft show, Mike McCarthy told DeMarcus Ware and Jamie Foxx one of his goals for Dak Prescott is to move his completion percentage up to 71 percent. Prescott has completed 65.8% of his passes for his career with a best coming as a rookie in 2016 at 67.8%. That's something Aaron Rodgers has not done as a starter in his Green Bay career. It's only happened five times in league history and Drew Brees has five of those seasons.
BearForce
Assassin said:

trumpetbear said:

Man that's rough...between his Mom passing early and his brother I definitely feel for Dak.
BearForce
Chaisson to Jax...Fecal is up next
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

trumpetbear said:

First Page Last Page
Page 413 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.