Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,051,714 Views | 29499 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eye opening review of Gallimore

Brian Ethridge
Staff
boognish_bear said:

Has his alleged drug issue been taken care of in the court system yet? I remember it being delayed until the TCU season was over.
RegentCoverup
Good find.

It usually runs on a data site, but there has been interesting analysis of coaching staffs and programs that produce players that make the NFL the longest, relative to their team W-L. It sort of adjusts
for the program.
BearForce
Enjoy....NSFW

BearForce
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Enjoy....NSFW

lolololol great!
BearForce
We may be getting busy at 3pm tomorrow

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/26/cowboys-get-4-additional-picks-as-comp-window-closes-list-of-available-free-agents/
BearForce
https://wp.me/p7aERJ-2HP8
Wichitabear
Assassin, he 's gone to bed or watching a movie, or.....
BearForce
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

or this
Assassin
BearForce said:

Oh my....

so we have both a Belldozer and a Bendozer?
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

ESPN said we probably got th biggest sleeper in the draft. That Robinson kid. USA Sports said we had one of the top classes!!!
saw that from other pundits too
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
running out of the 11? Are you crazy?

Lamb is also a physical blocker who punches, latches onto defensive backs, and turns them. His presence in the 11 personnel (3 WRs, 1 RB, and 1 TE) run game will be an asset.
boognish_bear
Based on the consensus grades from 7 draft "experts"

Assassin
BearForce said:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/26/cowboys-get-4-additional-picks-as-comp-window-closes-list-of-available-free-agents/
My concerns would be LT, DB and LB assuming the coaching staff likes what they see elsewhere and the addition of draftees.
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

Based on the consensus grades from 7 draft "experts"

The Vikings had a buttload of picks. Theres was more about quantity
Assassin
BearForce said:

Enjoy....NSFW

love it!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

My concerns would be LT, DB and LB assuming the coaching staff likes what they see elsewhere and the addition of draftees.

I don't think we are done at DE personally considering the uncertainty of Alden Smith and Randy Gregory.
GoldMind
I still can't believe we took offense over all the defensive studs available.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Enjoy....NSFW

love it!

"Hi Eagles fans" LOL
BearForce
Assassin
ComradeGoldMind said:

I still can't believe we took offense over all the defensive studs available.
Believe!
BearForce
BearForce
ComradeGoldMind said:

I still can't believe we took best available player over need available.
FIFY
GoldMind
BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

FIFY

That's a whole other debate for another day.

Taking the best player available doesn't mean you took the right player.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

FIFY

Ok so who was the right player?
Assassin
ComradeGoldMind said:

I still can't believe we took offense over that Bearforce stud.
ok...

BearForce
Very good read here: https://insidethestar.com/dallas-cowboys-offense-will-be-a-mismatch-nightmare-in-2020/

What I will point out in particular, and this shows how Cee Dee Lamb isn't a luxury but also a need:

Quote:

In 2019, the Dallas Cowboys deployed their offense in 11-personnel around 61% of the time. That was 11th in the NFL per Sharp Football Stats. With CeeDee Lamb added to the wide receiver mix, I'd imagine that percentage shoots to the top of the NFL leaderboard. The Dallas Cowboys should be 11-personnel and 20-personnel (two running backs and no tight ends) at least 70% of the time moving forward.

Using three-wide receiver formations shouldn't limit how much they run the football with Ezekiel Elliott, either. In 11-personnel, the Dallas Cowboys were successful on 56% of their rushing attempts. The only other formation that had a better success rate was 23 (two running backs, three tight ends), but they only ran out of that formation one time. Out of 11-personnel, the Cowboys ran the football 193 times and averaged 5.2 yards per carry. Compare that to 21 personnel (two running backs, one tight end) where they were successful on 54% of their rush attempts but only averaged 4.5 yards per carry.
Bottom line, WR3 is a full fledge starter in today's NFL and shouldn't be a place where you skimp on resources.
Assassin
Pick 17: CeeDee Lamb, receiver, Oklahoma - No word yet. Lamb joined us on 105.3 The Fan on Thursday and said he'd prefer to "rock No. 10. But then owner Jerry Jones suggested he be issued the traditional "young star receiver jersey'' around here, which is No. 88.

Pick 51: Trevon Diggs, cornerback, Alabama - He'll wear No. 31 ... and try to pick right up where the last guy, Byron Jones, left off.

Pick 82: Neville Gallimore, defensive tackle, Oklahoma - He'll wear No. 75. Back in the 90's Super Bowl era, Tony Casillas, another OU defensive tackle, wore that number here.

Pick 123: Reggie Robinson II, cornerback, Tulsa - He'll wear No. 41. That's Charlie Waters' old number; is that a sign Robinson might end up at safety?

Pick 146: Tyler Biadasz, center, Wisconsin - He'll wear No. 63.

Pick 179: Bradlee Anae, defensive end, Utah - He'll wear No. 51, most famously worn here by Super Bowl linebacker Ken Norton. but if Anae can start out doing some Kyle Wilber-level stuff, that's fine, too.

Pick 231: Ben DiNucci, quarterback, James Madison - He's getting No. 1. He wore No. 6 in college; we'll see what sticks.
GoldMind
BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

FIFY

I said earlier, needed a DBack, should have been Arnette. Why don't you think we need a solid Secondary addition?
BearForce
ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

FIFY

I said earlier, needed a DBack, should have been Arnette. Why don't you think we need a solid Secondary addition?

I like Diggs better than Arnett

I liked Fulton over Arnett.

Arnett would have been a major reach at 17 and was a reach where is was drafted in round 1
GoldMind
BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

FIFY

Arnett would have been a major reach at 17 and was a reach where is was drafted in round 1

I'm not pitching a fit over it, we're used to it.

BearForce
ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

FIFY

And to be fair if CJ Henderson were on the board I would possibly be more inclined to agree with you.
GoldMind
BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

BearForce said:

ComradeGoldMind said:

FIFY

And to be fair if CJ Henderson were on the board I would possibly be more inclined to agree with you.

We set at DL?
First Page Last Page
Page 425 of 843

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.