Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,081,504 Views | 29558 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coach Bro is much happier than his last trip to AT&T
Wichitabear
That announcer is just annoying!
Wichitabear
Cooper! Didn't realize he was playing /s
Assassin
BearForce said:

And then the secondary shows up...LOL

Lord please let someone take this division from us...we dont need to be in the playoffs
our dbs are horrible, or the scheme is
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Lord please let someone take this division from us...we dont need to be in the playoffs
I somehow don't think we have to worry about that.
boognish_bear
There are still two minutes left....that's plenty of time for Zeke to fumble again
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Yes
Wichitabear
boognish_bear said:

There are still two minutes left....that's plenty of time for Zeke to fumble again
yes, plenty of time lol
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

he'd better hurry
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
It's a bad bad night. Thank you announcers!
BearForce
Bad drop by Gallup
Assassin
Gallup catches that ball 9 out of 10 times
BearForce
Assassin said:

Gallup catches that ball 9 out of 10 times

Agree...
Wichitabear
GoldMind? No wisdom to impart?
boognish_bear
BearForce said:

Bad drop by Gallup

Gallup has made some of the most acrobatic and difficult catches I've seen this year....then he misses a TD right in his hands

Don't make sense
boognish_bear
Without Dak everyone needed to elevate their game....somehow the opposite is happening
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

BearForce said:

Bad drop by Gallup

Gallup has made some of the most acrobatic and difficult catches I've seen this year....then he misses a TD right in his hands

Don't make sense
he's kinda been that way. I think that he concentrates on the hard ones - but thinks about running or what TD dance he is gonna do on the easy ones
boognish_bear
Guess Jason Garrett was not our problem
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

Guess Jason Garrett was not our problem
I think he was one of the problems. He had ten years to get the job done
Assassin
but there are 32 teams out there that want to get to the Superbowl. 31 will not be happy at the end of the year
boognish_bear
Pay Dak his damn money!
Wichitabear
Missed a field goal, uh
Wichitabear
boognish_bear said:

Pay Dak his damn money!
you're caving and so am I !!!
Aliceinbubbleland
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Yes
Coach Bro is probably one of the best at seeing that weakness unfortunately..
BearForce
2nd Cards punt today
BearForce
desertbear
This game is spectacular!
BearForce
BearForce
Where ya'll at?
BearForce
Da Nuci is in
BearForce
trey3216
Assassin said:

but there are 32 teams out there that want to get to the Superbowl. 31 will not be happy at the end of the year

Hard to be pleased when you don't get past the divisional round during a 10 year stretch and 2 of those years you were the 1 seed.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
trey3216 said:

Assassin said:

Hard to be pleased when you don't get past the divisional round during a 10 year stretch and 2 of those years you were the 1 seed.
31 teams feel that way each year. If you didnt win it all, you didnt do squat.

One of the best teams of the 90s was the Buffalo Bills. However nobody talks about them, most folks forget how good they actually were.

1990 - 13-3, lost to the Giants in the Superbowl
1991 - 13-3, lost to the Redskins in the Superbowl
1992 - 11-5, lost to the Cowboys in the Superbowl
1993 - 12-4, lost to the Cowboys in the Superbowl

You can be 49-15 in 4 years but if you dont win the big one, nobody will remember.

Would nearly every team but the Pats, Steelers and 49rs trade their SB records for ours? Heck yea.

The New England Patriots ( 65 ) and Pittsburgh Steelers ( 62 ) have won the most Super Bowls with six championships, while the Dallas Cowboys ( 53 ) and the San Francisco 49ers ( 52 ) have five wins.

We were horrible at the end of the Landry era, it was time for a change. Jones brought that change, otherwise we would be struggling to pay bills with another owner, a dilapidated Texas Stadium and 3 less Super Bowl wins.

I dont live in the past but to deny just how bad we were in 1988 has to be recognized. The Federal government actually owned part of the Cowboys due to the financial crisis. Without Jones coming in, the Cowboys might have moved to Los Angeles or elsewhere.

I give him his credit. The man loves football. He lives football. He was the starting left OT on a National Championship football team at Arkansas at 185 lbs. Thats one tough SOB.

I think his main issue at GM is that he is not cutthroat. He gave Garrett too much time before pulling the plug. He keeps players past their prime.

One thing Bellichk has shown in New England is that you need to move on. Dont overpay. Bring in folks on 1 year deals and see if they work out.

I think you need to bring in a GM for the team. He can work with the Jones, but he's gotta recognize talent, cut weight on the folks that need cutting.
FlirtingWithBaylor
Wow
trey3216
Assassin said:

trey3216 said:

Assassin said:

31 teams feel that way each year. If you didnt win it all, you didnt do squat.

One of the best teams of the 90s was the Buffalo Bills. However nobody talks about them, most folks forget how good they actually were.

1990 - 13-3, lost to the Giants in the Superbowl
1991 - 13-3, lost to the Redskins in the Superbowl
1992 - 11-5, lost to the Cowboys in the Superbowl
1993 - 12-4, lost to the Cowboys in the Superbowl

You can be 49-15 in 4 years but if you dont win the big one, nobody will remember.

Would nearly every team but the Pats, Steelers and 49rs trade their SB records for ours? Heck yea.

The New England Patriots ( 65 ) and Pittsburgh Steelers ( 62 ) have won the most Super Bowls with six championships, while the Dallas Cowboys ( 53 ) and the San Francisco 49ers ( 52 ) have five wins.

We were horrible at the end of the Landry era, it was time for a change. Jones brought that change, otherwise we would be struggling to pay bills with another owner, a dilapidated Texas Stadium and 3 less Super Bowl wins.

I dont live in the past but to deny just how bad we were in 1988 has to be recognized. The Federal government actually owned part of the Cowboys due to the financial crisis. Without Jones coming in, the Cowboys might have moved to Los Angeles or elsewhere.

I give him his credit. The man loves football. He lives football. He was the starting left OT on a National Championship football team at Arkansas at 185 lbs. Thats one tough SOB.

I think his main issue at GM is that he is not cutthroat. He gave Garrett too much time before pulling the plug. He keeps players past their prime.

One thing Bellichk has shown in New England is that you need to move on. Dont overpay. Bring in folks on 1 year deals and see if they work out.

I think you need to bring in a GM for the team. He can work with the Jones, but he's gotta recognize talent, cut weight on the folks that need cutting.
i don't disagree.

But people really need to realize that the cowboys do have a GM, and it's not Jerry Jones. Jerry just has the title for his ego. He is not in charge of player/personnel. He signs the checks and everything is run by him, but Jerry is not the GM, that is Will Mcclay.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
First Page Last Page
Page 485 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.