Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,552 Views | 29546 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

why are the Texans so bad? Deshawn is a badass
Randall Cobb might be his best receiver and his OL has always been ass.
ouch.

However, they could really use Gallup.. hmmm
Miami own's their first and second round picks...ouch
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

ouch.

Miami own's their first and second round picks...ouch
I just saw that. Double ouch!
BearForce
This is a total dumpster fire:

BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

ouch.

How about trading Gallup to Green Bay for a first and then in the offseason you do a sign and trade with Dak to Chicago for their first round pick and then you can see how the draft falls early and use one of the extra first round picks as ammo for one of the top 3 QBs.
BearForce
BearForce said:

We are barely bottom ten...as I said lots of 1 win teams below us, but the season is still young.

Good news...the Chargers and Jags are playing each other right now. Someone will likely win...
D. C. Bear
BearForce said:

BearForce said:

We are barely bottom ten...as I said lots of 1 win teams below us, but the season is still young.

Good news...the Chargers and Jags are playing each other right now. Someone will likely win...

Maybe it will be a tie.
BearForce
D. C. Bear said:

BearForce said:

BearForce said:

Maybe it will be a tie.
That is why I said likely...if it is a tie then yeah that doesn't help us right now.
gobears20
Staff

Yep about right lol
Hey let's look at it like this at least we could get a high draft pick but with my luck they will get a punter
BearForce
BearForce said:

BearForce said:

Good news, Chargers are going to win so that slots us at #9 now. That is close to Trey Lance territory.
trumpetbear
Wichitabear said:

I guess no one else is coming on today. Probably the only 2 watching this game beside Assassin of course.

I always watch. Don't usually comment during games though.
BearForce
BearForce said:

BearForce said:

BearForce said:

Good news, Chargers are going to win so that slots us at #9 now. That is close to Trey Lance territory.

My bad, that puts us at #8, not #9 so Trey Lance is in range.

Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

ouch.

How about trading Gallup to Green Bay for a first and then in the offseason you do a sign and trade with Dak to Chicago for their first round pick and then you can see how the draft falls early and use one of the extra first round picks as ammo for one of the top 3 QBs.
Each of those will be in the high 20 range I think
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

ouch.

True...but the Bears know their future QB isnt on the roster and they wont be in a prime spot to replace Foles.
Wichitabear
What a crappy night!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

ouch.

Indy and Tampa would be options too
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

fgjwhy are theed for a National Football League expansion franchise but was turned down. In 1959, professional American football was a distant second to Major League Baseball in popularity, and the thinking among NFL executives was that the league must be careful not to "oversaturate" the market by expanding too quickly. Hunt also Texans so bad? Deshawn is a badass
ouch.

True...but the Bears know their future QB isnt on the roster and they wont be in a prime spot to replace Foles.
I would think that as long as Dak has wheels, he is worth a lot more than a late first
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

fgjwhy are theed for a National Football League expansion franchise but was turned down. In 1959, professional American football was a distant second to Major League Baseball in popularity, and the thinking among NFL executives was that the league must be careful not to "oversaturate" the market by expanding too quickly. Hunt also Texans so bad? Deshawn is a badass
ouch.

I would think that as long as Dak has wheels, he is worth a lot more than a late first

Yeah I would agree and you factor that into the deal.

Rhule has played himself out of the top tier QB sweepstakes so Carolina who is in the high teens might be a good target as well.
TechDawgMc
Saw where Philly has the worst record ever of a team leading the division after seven games.

Playing in a dumpster fire of a division and still 1/2 a game back; that doesn't even rise to the level of mediocrity.
S11
Staff
TechDawgMc said:

Saw where Philly has the worst record ever of a team leading the division after seven games.

Playing in a dumpster fire of a division and still 1/2 a game back; that doesn't even rise to the level of mediocrity.

This division is wide open lol
Assassin
Ceedee didnt have any catches against the Redskins. 5 targets but the ones I remember were way off. Did he miss any catches that were his fault?

On the other hand, if we had gone Chaisson..,.Pro Football Focus has Chaisson with a pass-rush productive rate of 2.6, which ranks 143rd among all edge rushers this season
boognish_bear
Assassin said:

Ceedee didnt have any catches against the Redskins. 5 targets but the ones I remember were way off. Did he miss any catches that were his fault?

On the other hand, if we had gone Chaisson..,.Pro Football Focus has Chaisson with a pass-rush productive rate of 2.6, which ranks 143rd among all edge rushers this season
There was a crossing pattern where it looked like the ball hit CeeDee right in the numbers. If he'd pulled that one in he might have taken it to the house.

He got targeted once in the end zone....but the linebacker made a great play on the ball.
Assassin
Dallas dropped to 2-5 in what's been a bad first year of the Mike McCarthy era. On top of Dak Prescott's season-ending injury, NFL Network analyst Jane Slater reported finger-pointing has started within the locker room from players who are not happy with the coaching staff.

"Cowboys players initially bought into keeping things internal. Now as they sit 2-4 the discontent is leaking out," Slater tweeted on Tuesday. "On the coaching staff 'totally unprepared. They don't teach. They don't have any sense of adjusting on the fly.' Another 'they just aren't good at their jobs.'"
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
canoso
I'm wondering if the 'Boys aren't realizing they could have a shot at drafting Trevor Lawrence themselves.
BaylorFan1234321
Why would they draft Trevor Lawrence when they have Dak?
BearForce
BaylorFan1234321 said:

They likely have already won too many games already to lose for Lawrence. That said it would allow you to reduce your cap load greatly to have a top tier rookie QB on a rookie deal with a 5th year option that you could extend in year 4 to further reap cap benefits.
Assassin
BearForce said:

BaylorFan1234321 said:

They likely have already won too many games already to lose for Lawrence. That said it would allow you to reduce your cap load greatly to have a top tier rookie QB on a rookie deal with a 5th year option that you could extend in year 4 to further reap cap benefits.
plus the trade value for Dak. Sign him to extension, give him a few games into next season to prove hes got it and offer to highest bidder.

If his wheel is busted, you made the best move in recent drafts
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
trey3216
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

BaylorFan1234321 said:

plus the trade value for Dak. Sign him to extension, give him a few games into next season to prove hes got it and offer to highest bidder.

the only problem with that is the massive salary cap implications. Would kill the cap for years. You have to sign him to the non-exclusive rights franchise tag in order to trade him and not get a multi-year salary cap punishment.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Assassin
trey3216 said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

BaylorFan1234321 said:

the only problem with that is the massive salary cap implications. Would kill the cap for years. You have to sign him to the non-exclusive rights franchise tag in order to trade him and not get a multi-year salary cap punishment.
hopefully Stephen Jones has a plan for that
BearForce
They wont even get a stale PB&J

https://www.radio.com/1053thefan/sports/dallas-cowboys/cowboys-shopping-de-everson-griffen-report?dfpvars%5Bapp%5D=true&app=true
trumpetbear

BearForce
trumpetbear said:

That might get you a Lunchable
gobears20
Staff
You can't make this stuff up

Wichitabear
gobears20 said:

Assassin
gobears20 said:

Fake news?

I heard it was doggie poo
Assassin
Important personnel update:

Cowboys made a couple roster moves Monday, waiving linebacker Rashad Smith and signing punter Hunter Niswander to the practice squad. The club has veteran punter Chris Jones on the 53-man roster, but special teams coordinator John Fassel said Niswander, a former Northwestern punter, adds insurance at punter and place kicks/kickoffs in an emergency situation.
First Page Last Page
Page 489 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.