Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,094,728 Views | 29822 Replies | Last: 34 sec ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like I said wildcard if lucky
Assassin
AdamSchefter: Navorro Bowman plans on visiting the Cowboys after meeting with the Raiders on Monday
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
merckywaters

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://www.facebook.com/fakesportscenter/photos/a.829175047209984.1073741829.817753511685471/1385659538228196/?type=3&theater
#FreeCinque
Assassin
merckywaters said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://www.facebook.com/fakesportscenter/photos/a.829175047209984.1073741829.817753511685471/1385659538228196/?type=3&theater
flava flav!
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

merckywaters said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

flava flav!
and he is still so ugly
GoldMind
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

merckywaters said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

flava flav!
and he is still so ugly
His musical acumen and abilities are insane by rap standards. He produced their first couple albums almost single handedly.
VN 68
Is TV no longer showing the national anthem?
BaylorProud77
I missed what was said about Elliot's suspension just now. Did anybody catch that breaking news?
GoldMind
BaylorProud77 said:

I missed what was said about Elliot's suspension just now. Did anybody catch that breaking news?

Judge is "on vacation"
BaylorProud77
GoldMind said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Judge is "on vacation"
oh, thanks
BaylorProud77
VN 68 said:

Is TV no longer showing the national anthem?
I really haven't noticed. I didn't catch the beginning of any of the games this past weekend
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Elliott is issued a temporary restraining order.
Assassin
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Elliott is issued a temporary restraining order.
Judge Crotty took the path of least resistance--a TRO (not appealable)--and deferred the PI determination to Judge Failla (maybe next week).
Assassin
This is more than just a place-holder opinion. Now 3 judges have weighed in on 'fundamental fairness', and all 3 have sided with the zeke
Assassin
GoldMind
At what point are they gonna say "y'all (players union) agreed on this in the CBA"

Would it not be better for Z to just take the suspension?
Assassin
GoldMind said:

At what point are they gonna say "y'all (players union) agreed on this in the CBA"

Not if this was truly fake. He's essentially saying that its a bunch of baloney and looking to clear his name. Hard to tell from our standpoint, but the NFLs decisions not the hear from the folks actually involved leave a great deal of hmmmm... out there
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Not if this was truly fake. He's essentially saying that its a bunch of baloney and looking to clear his name. Hard to tell from our standpoint, but the NFLs decisions not the hear from the folks actually involved leave a great deal of hmmmm... out there
Thank you. Interesting.
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

I agree, but say he loses and has to be out down the back stretch? I want our path to the super bowl to be easy as possible.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

I agree, but say he loses and has to be out down the back stretch? I want our path to the super bowl to be easy as possible.
Guessing they've taken all that into consideration. Could be that the Cowboys - and Zeke feel that he might well be playing all year.
GoldMind
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Guessing they've taken all that into consideration. Could be that the Cowboys - and Zeke feel that he might well be playing all year.

Hope so.
Assassin
Ezekiel Elliott has been granted another temporary restraining order by the Southern District of New York, and will be allowed to play Week 7.

Zeke's restraining order, apparently issued by a "fill-in" judge, is for 14 days. He will have to make his case to Judge Katherine Fallia when she returns from vacation "before or by Oct. 30." She will decide on a "preliminary injunction." Unbelievable. So it appears Elliott will also be good for Week 8. His long-term prospects remain clear as mud.
Assassin
Raiders signed ILB Navorro Bowman, formerly of the 49ers, to a one-year, $3 million contract. He never even made it to Dallas. Still a useful run defender, Bowman will add toughness to a weak Oakland inside linebacker corps. He is a liability in pass coverage, however, and had been losing passing-down snaps before the 49ers released him.
Assassin
Cowboys awarded the NFL draft.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2017/10/18/cowboys-land-2018-nfl-draft-3-day-event-headed-att-stadium-april
Assassin
Assassin
zeke's responses

BaylorProud77
Then he has to fight. I just hope that it doesn't continue to drag out for him. Will shall see
Assassin
Sources: Ezekiel Elliott's team, NFL have discussed the possibility of a settlement

Oct 18, 2017 - Dallas Morning News

NEW YORK -- Ezekiel Elliott wants to fight for his name. The NFL wants to ensure the commissioner's disciplinary powers remain strong.

Middle ground has been impossible to find during this protracted saga. But for the first time since both sides dug in for the long haul, a brief window has opened for the principals to seriously explore a compromise.

Sources say the two sides have discussed the possibility of a settlement. This should come as no surprise. There has been dialogue behind the scenes, one source asserts, after each court ruling along the way.

The level of sincerity present in those previous discussions is open to debate.

The NFL was in no mood to deal after arbiter Harold Henderson upheld the commissioner's six-game suspension. Elliott's side wasn't inclined to back down after they won a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction from a court in Sherman.

The league regained its edge with last week's ruling in the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Assassin
Next game;

49ers placed DE Arik Armstead (broken hand) on injured reserve. The 49ers tipped their hand earlier Tuesday, signing DL Tony McDaniel and Leger Douzable. Armstead will presumably be a candidate for return, but he'll have to sit out eight games first, meaning he can't return until Week 16. At that point, the 49ers might not bother. The No. 17 overall pick of the 2015 draft, Armstead was off to a solid start this season, plugging the run and providing some pass rush. Things are in danger of getting really ugly for the rebuilding 49ers.
Gust Avrakotos
This is great news. Jaylon to the bench and back in reserve role.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/acf786f7-141f-3663-822d-012d9a4ad808/ss_jaylon-smith-taking-a-seat.html

I think our defense just got better with Lee back and Hitchens in place. Smith lacks football instincts.
BearForce
Gust Avrakotos said:

This is great news. Jaylon to the bench and back in reserve role.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/acf786f7-141f-3663-822d-012d9a4ad808/ss_jaylon-smith-taking-a-seat.html

I think our defense just got better with Lee back and Hitchens in place. Smith lacks football instincts.

I think it is more about rust and physical limitations than instinct but agree with overall point. Now if they would address Heath...
Gust Avrakotos
Agree...Heath really needs to go.
Assassin
Dallas Morning News reports the NFL has filed a motion to expedite Ezekiel Elliott's injunction hearing. Elliott's temporary restraining order allows him to play Sunday, but expires after 14 days. The league wants a ruling to be made before next week's game against Washington. Elliott is also waiting for a decision on his reheaing with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, putting his post-Week 7 status completely up in the air.
Assassin
49ers coach Kyle Shanahan expects LB Reuben Foster (questionable, ankle) to return against the Cowboys in Week 7. "As long as there aren't any setbacks here in the next 48 hours, I feel pretty confident," said Shanahan. Foster should be ready after putting in a limited week of practice. The first-round rookie hasn't seen the field since suffering a high-ankle sprain in Week 1.
Assassin
Afternoon folks!

Just got back in town!

14-3 Dallas, nice start
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 853

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.