Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,437 Views | 29773 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by BearkatBear
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Mike Fisher suggests we get on the phone with Earl Thomas. His aches and pains are rested a full year. He knows Dan Quinn and vice versa. Why not?
I can't remember, but do you have a "The Athletic" membership? If so then look up the article they did on Earl Thomas and I can assure you want you do you will want no part of Earl. If anything I would rather bring in Richard Sherman and move him to safety.
I have on until it runs out this year. Waaaay too political for me.

If its the article that I remember, it talked about Kam Chancellor was the brains and had to tell Earl what to do on ever play

and there is this
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Mike Fisher suggests we get on the phone with Earl Thomas. His aches and pains are rested a full year. He knows Dan Quinn and vice versa. Why not?
I can't remember, but do you have a "The Athletic" membership? If so then look up the article they did on Earl Thomas and I can assure you want you do you will want no part of Earl. If anything I would rather bring in Richard Sherman and move him to safety.
btw - after seeing Sherman for the 49rs, that's a no from me. I think his days are over
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

If its the article that I remember, it talked about Kam Chancellor was the brains and had to tell Earl what to do on ever play

and there is this

Yes, and then him doing a cheap shot on a very respected teammate in Baltimore, not to mention being late to meetings, not flying with the team, and freelancing his coverage. Nope, hard pass!

I have to admit I had not noticed the politics as I just open the Cowboy articles.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Yes, and then him doing a cheap shot on a very respected teammate in Baltimore, not to mention being late to meetings, not flying with the team, and freelancing his coverage. Nope, hard pass!

I have to admit I had not noticed the politics as I just open the Cowboy articles.
I swore off politics about 3 years ago. Life is soooo much more fun
Assassin
BearForce said:

I think we could have coffee with him and see how that goes
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Not worth it
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

lololol
GoldMind
Assassin said:

You're Dan Quinn. Jerry comes to you and says, you've analyzed our talent on Defense, what direction do you think we should go Rd 1, then in Rd 2. What do you tell him?

Line.
Linebackers.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin

Our FAs on D. Who stays and who will leave in a smaller cap 2021?
BearForce
Assassin said:

My guesses are A. Woods, Carter, C.J. Goodwin, Eli Ankou, and maybe one of Jourdan Lewis/Chidobe Awuzie stay. The rest are gone or retire (Lee & Crawford).
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

My guesses are A. Woods, Carter, C.J. Goodwin, Eli Ankou, and maybe one of Jourdan Lewis/Chidobe Awuzie stay. The rest are gone or retire (Lee & Crawford).
Thinking Crawford may retire. Not sure if Lee wants to yet.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I suspect Lee knows it the end and I don't think he wants to go anywhere else.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I suspect Lee knows it the end and I don't think he wants to go anywhere else.
I think they have offered him a coaching spot. Hope he takes it
Assassin
Cowboys linebacker Jaylon Smith underwent left wrist surgery Thursday, multiple sources told ESPN's Todd Archer.
Assassin
Joe Rodriguez @CowboysBlogNet 17m
Eagles interviewing Josh McDaniels, please make that move hahahaha
Assassin
Assassin
Casting a wide net for Doug Pederson's successor, the Philadelphia Eagles have requested an interview with an NFC East rival, Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, for their head coach opening, according to a source. Moore, 32, signed a three-year deal at the end of the 2020 season to remain with the Cowboys, pulling his name from the Boise State vacancy. The Cowboys had 513 yards and 37 points in Week 16 win vs. Eagles.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Casting a wide net for Doug Pederson's successor, the Philadelphia Eagles have requested an interview with an NFC East rival, Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, for their head coach opening, according to a source. Moore, 32, signed a three-year deal at the end of the 2020 season to remain with the Cowboys, pulling his name from the Boise State vacancy. The Cowboys had 513 yards and 37 points in Week 16 win vs. Eagles.
Really. Just the thought of anyone going to the Eagles makes me sick.
Assassin
BearForce
Mega LOL
https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/carson-wentz-eagles-regression-doug-pederson-press-taylor-howie-roseman-20210116.html
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

yes, I wish them both well.
Assassin
Assassin
Allen Lazard, I knew that kid was gonna be good
Wichitabear
Not that I'm yelling for Cleveland but when the kid tried to place the ball over the pylon, wasn't the Chief player leading with his head to cause the fumble? Ok well now the commentators are addressing it. It kinda made me mad. A no call
Wichitabear
I wish Sean Payton was our head coach.
Wichitabear
Well he had both feet down. How long do you have to hold it? I'm not even yelling for Tampa but ...
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Well he had both feet down. How long do you have to hold it? I'm not even yelling for Tampa but ...

Long enough to complete the process or make a football move.
Wichitabear
Didn't we use to have a Fournett?
Wichitabear
Wichitabear said:

Didn't we use to have a Fournett?
now that I think about it, I don't think it was spelled that way. Lol
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

I wish Sean Payton was our head coach.
One of Jerrys biggest regrets he has insinuated
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Film room: Free agents who fit Cowboys DC Dan Quinn's scheme, including the perfect mentor for Trevon Diggs

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2021/01/12/film-room-why-cowboys-defense-under-dan-quinn-will-look-different-than-ones-coached-by-kris-richard/#
Assassin
First Page Last Page
Page 535 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.