Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,081,416 Views | 29554 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by BearkatBear
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

BearForce said:

49ers going after the Red Rifle Andy Dalton

1 yr, $10M Chicago
That's good!

Yep, possible 4th round comp pick for next year.
Assassin
BearForce said:

BearForce said:

1 yr, $10M Chicago
3rd or 4th round comp?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
CJ Goodwin back. Great for special teams
Assassin
Chidobe Awuzie, it's a three-year, $21.75 million deal that includes $9.25M in Year 1. Another $250K incentive each year if he makes the Pro Bowl for max $22.5M.

Assassin
BearForce said:

BearForce said:

1 yr, $10M Chicago
up to 13m with incentives
Assassin
Assassin said:

btb:

PFF, they project Kneau Neal to earn a two-year deal averaging $5M per season. Considering that his best days were spent operating within the defensive scheme that Dan Quinn used with the Atlanta Falcons and is bringing back to the Dallas Cowboys, it stands to reason that a roll of the dice here is worth legitimate consideration.
Dallas hot and heavy on the phone with Neal right now
Assassin
Noah Brown back in the fold. Has some versatility
Assassin
Cowboys did make one move which essentially shuts the door on long snapper L.P. Ladouceur as the team is expected to sign Los Angeles Rams long snapper Jake McQuaide.
Assassin
damn... Joe Thomas to the Texans, solid rotational backup and spot starter
Assassin
Antwaun Woods will be given the $2.133 million tender
Assassin
With the addition of Andy Dalton, the Bears Super Bowl odds at William Hill go from 40/1 to....50/1!
Assassin
Titans signed Janoris Jenkins. Not sure what he got but it would have been a large part of what we have left
Assassin
Jags traded for Malcom Brown. Wonder what they gave up?
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

BearForce said:

who is the backup to Dak ?
current QB depth behind Dak Prescott: Gilbert Garrett, Cooper Rush and Ben DiNucci.
Assassin
$7.25M APY for Chidobe Awuzie, that's a 5th round 2022 compensatory pick on the board to the Cowboys.
BearForce
I hate this franchise
Assassin
Dallas is currently in line for a 4th for Andy Dalton & a 5th for Chido Awuzie
Assassin
BearForce said:

I hate this franchise

wonder how bad the hurt was
Assassin
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I hate this franchise

He got a new deal out of it: . Now with the #Jaguars he gets a 2-year deal worth $11M with $8M guaranteed, source said. A raise!
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I hate this franchise

He got a new deal out of it: . Now with the #Jaguars he gets a 2-year deal worth $11M with $8M guaranteed, source said. A raise!
A nice raise
BearForce
Hmm, interesting
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

I hate this franchise

I don't know but it hurts me. I thought the Cowboys were interested in him
GoldMind
BearForce said:

I hate this franchise

I called, but I only heard one ring.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

I hate this franchise

I called, but I only heard one ring.

I was referring to Dallas not getting in on this, with below another example...

Assassin
BearForce
Assassin said:

Wow, we're all set now!
Assassin
So you still have CBs Richard Sherman, Desmond King, Adoree Jackson, Brian Poole, TE Gerald Everett, S Kareem Jackson, X, Malik Hooker, LB Jayon Brown, DL Jurrell Casey, Ndamukong Suh, Sheldon Rankins, Kuwann Short - all available

Not to mention a personal favorite S Anthony Harris
Assassin
Micheal Brockers also traded for a 7th round pick.... dang. The Rams made the somewhat surprising decision to trade Michael Brockers late Tuesday night, agreeing to send him to the Detroit Lions for a 2023 seventh-round pick.
Assassin
Assassin said:

Micheal Brockers also traded for a 7th round pick.... dang. The Rams made the somewhat surprising decision to trade Michael Brockers late Tuesday night, agreeing to send him to the Detroit Lions for a 2023 seventh-round pick.
By trading Brockers, the Rams take on $3.67 million in dead money but also save a total of $6.17 million, per Over The Cap. If the Rams cut him, the savings would've only been $4.67 million with $5.17 million in dead money hitting the books.

That's a difference of $1.5 million in 2021. Not a ton of money, but put it this way: It accounts for almost a third of Darious Williams' first-round tender ($4.77 million). So every penny helps.
Assassin
Assassin said:

Cowboys did make one move which essentially shuts the door on long snapper L.P. Ladouceur as the team is expected to sign Los Angeles Rams long snapper Jake McQuaide.
McQuaide, 33, entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of Ohio State in 2011. He has been the longsnapper in all 160 regular season Rams games ever since, plus six postseason games. He is a two-time Pro Bowler and most recently signed a three-year contract in 2018.

doesnt really tell me why they moved on from LP who never had a bad snap in team history. I dont quite understand. McQ isnt exactly a young sprout
BearForce
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

McQuaide, 33, entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of Ohio State in 2011. He has been the longsnapper in all 160 regular season Rams games ever since, plus six postseason games. He is a two-time Pro Bowler and most recently signed a three-year contract in 2018.

doesnt really tell me why they moved on from LP who never had a bad snap in team history. I dont quite understand. McQ isnt exactly a young sprout

LP was about to break Witten's record of most games as a Cowboy. Also, do you know why McQ took so long to get to the NFL? You will find the story very interesting....
BearForce
Hassan Reddick to Carolina...no shock there at all.
BearForce
Hooray!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Hooray!

Small victories. I thought he was gonna sign for about $3m a year
Assassin
Vikes got Patrick Peterson for $10m per
First Page Last Page
Page 549 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.