Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,125,127 Views | 30121 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SicThe12 said:

Dez officially hasn't had a 100+ yard game in a year. 16 straight games.
Dez lacks the X-factor now...He is Roddy White and we need to get a Julio Jones.
boognish_bear
SicThe12 said:

Between Baylor and Cowboys I kind of wish I didn't care about football.

Dallas and BU combined have gone 6-15. That's a lot of time I've spent watching losing fball.
SicThe12
BearForce said:

SicThe12 said:

Dez lacks the X-factor now...He is Roddy White and we need to get a Julio Jones.
have to go wide receiver 1st round this draft
boognish_bear
SicThe12 said:

BearForce said:

SicThe12 said:

KD out there looking for a job
BearForce
boognish_bear said:

SicThe12 said:

BearForce said:

SicThe12 said:

We dont need a poor man's Brice Butler.
boognish_bear
BearForce said:

boognish_bear said:

SicThe12 said:

BearForce said:

SicThe12 said:

Ya...I was joking
BearForce
boognish_bear said:

BearForce said:

boognish_bear said:

SicThe12 said:

BearForce said:

SicThe12 said:

Ya...I was joking

My bad
boognish_bear
BaylorProud77

Here is music to start off our day ! Happy Thanksgiving!
Assassin you better clean those litter boxes!!!!!!!!!!
Gust Avrakotos
We have a WR corp full of possession receivers (some that can't catch).
BearForce
Gust Avrakotos said:

We have a WR/TE corp full of possession receivers (some that can't catch).

FIFY
Franko
Very sad to report that former Cowboy and Ohio State great Terry Glenn died in a car accident this morning.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
BearForce
Franko said:

Very sad to report that former Cowboy and Ohio State great Terry Glenn died in a car accident this morning.

Horrible news. He and TO were awesome as a tandem
GoldMind
Rest In Peace TG
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Well, gotta go watch the 5th quarter of Walking Dead.

See you in a few days
Why, wasnt the four quarters tonight enough?
At least the 5th quarter was more entertaining then the 3rd and 4th...
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

This will be the first time in the last 9 years that either Baylor hasn't been in a bowl game or Cowboys haven't been in the playoffs....assuming Dallas doesn't rip off an amazing Zeke-less run...

I need to find some post-season teams to follow
No kidding. How about those Texans!

Oops. Just checked.

Nope.

I kinda liked the Saints when I was a kid...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
SicThe12 said:

Assassin said:

SicThe12 said:

Between Baylor and Cowboys I kind of wish I didn't care about football.
take the bad because it gets better. A lot better
I couldn't stop caring if I wanted to
I'm with ya. Green and gold through and through with a Silver Star on the helmet
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Here is music to start off our day ! Happy Thanksgiving!
Assassin you better clean those litter boxes!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.

Poor little fella. I was very, very sad to lose my buddy Max. I really miss the little guy. Had him for 16 1/2 years.

Going to the vet today to pick up Eliza. A little 2 year old Tabby. Cute as a button. She still has her claws. It will be interesting to see how her and Missy get along. Missy may be 17 years old but she's still quick as lightning and superagile. She's a definite Alpha

Assassin

Assassin
Franko said:

Former Patriots, Packers, and Cowboys WR Terry Glenn died in a car crash early Monday morning at the age of 43.

The No. 7 overall pick of the 1996 draft by the Patriots, Glenn played 12 seasons in the NFL including his final five with the Cowboys. The receiver had a tumultuous career off the field which played a role in him being suspended for New England's Super Bowl run in 2001, and he had more run-ins with the law following his retirement. He appeared to have gotten on the right track in recent years, however, and had just gotten engaged. It is a tragic situation, and our thoughts are with his family.
Assassin
Just thinking - Rod Smith ran 8 times for 11 yds yesterday. Pretty sure McFadden would have been a better option. Dude ran for 1100 yds pre-zeke in 2015
BaylorProud77
Franko said:

That's horrible! Right around the holidays. Poor family
Assassin
BearForce said:

SicThe12 said:

Denver radio host Benjamin Allbright reports the Broncos shopped Demaryius Thomas at last month's trade deadline and may look to move him in the offseason.

Allbright isn't a typical Rotoworld source, but he has connections and has broken stories. Per Allbright, the "team feels [Thomas] lost strength when he switched to a vegan diet and hasn't been the same player." Thomas barely got to the 1,000 yards mark last season (1,083) and is on pace for just 1,012 yards this year after having 1,300-plus from 2012-2015 with Peyton Manning. Thomas doesn't deserve the sole blame here when given Trevor Siemian and Brock Osweiler as his quarterbacks. Thomas turns 30 next month and is signed through 2019.

2018: $8.5 million (+ $4 million option bonus), 2019: $14 million, 2020: Free Agent

6'3, 230...

Lets see 94, 92, 111, 105 and 90 catches the past 5 seasons... wouldya?
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

SicThe12 said:

Denver radio host Benjamin Allbright reports the Broncos shopped Demaryius Thomas at last month's trade deadline and may look to move him in the offseason.

Allbright isn't a typical Rotoworld source, but he has connections and has broken stories. Per Allbright, the "team feels [Thomas] lost strength when he switched to a vegan diet and hasn't been the same player." Thomas barely got to the 1,000 yards mark last season (1,083) and is on pace for just 1,012 yards this year after having 1,300-plus from 2012-2015 with Peyton Manning. Thomas doesn't deserve the sole blame here when given Trevor Siemian and Brock Osweiler as his quarterbacks. Thomas turns 30 next month and is signed through 2019.

2018: $8.5 million (+ $4 million option bonus), 2019: $14 million, 2020: Free Agent

6'3, 230...

Lets see 94, 92, 111, 105 and 90 catches the past 5 seasons... wouldya?

Pass
Assassin
Despite the short week, which includes just one real practice on Tuesday, the Cowboys are optimistic about a few injured players who missed last week's game with the Eagles. Head coach Jason Garrett sounded confident in linebacker Anthony Hitchens' ability to play on Thursday with a groin injury. Hitchens was able to participate in Monday's light walk-through practice and told reporters, "I think I'll be all right. There's really not a lot of pain right now."

There are two other groin injuries that could be healed in time for Thursday. Garrett said the Cowboys are hopeful tackle Tyron Smith will be able to practice on Tuesday after missing two straight games with a groin injury.

Kicker Dan Bailey has missed four games with a groin injury but after kicking on the field before Sunday's game, there is a chance he could play this week.

Safety Jeff Heath is expected to return to action this week after missing the game with a concussion.

However, Garrett didn't sound as optimistic about linebacker Sean Lee, who has now missed most of the last two games with a hamstring injury. "I wouldn't expect him to do a lot," Garrett said of Lee practicing this week.
Assassin
Chargers blew out the Buffalo Bills, 54-24 Sunday and are two games behind the division leading Kansas City Chiefs (6-4). The Chargers are currently tied with the Oakland Raiders at 4-6 and still in the playoff hunt.

Dallas is still in the hunt, though looking from the outside.

The Seahawks, at 6-3, own the sixth spot in the NFC. The Cowboys and Seahawks do battle on December 24th, which is Ezekiel Elliott's first game back.

The Chargers started the season 0-4 and lost some heart breakers. If you take out the Chargers' third game, the team lost three games with a combined seven points. One of those teams includes the Philadelphia Eagles, who the Chargers lost to by just two points in week four. The Chargers held their own at New England in week eight, losing to the Patriots 21-13.
Assassin
Phillip Rivers, at 35, is having a good season. He is completing 60 percent of his passes, has thrown 17 touchdowns to seven interceptions. He has a quarterback rating of 89.6.
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Franko said:

Cowboys signed Glenn in 2003, Parcells' first season as head coach. He played five seasons in Dallas and was a member of three playoff teams, catching 208 passes for 3,337 yards and 20 touchdowns.

Glenn posted back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons in 2005 and 2006 as the Cowboys transitioned from Drew Bledsoe, his former Patriots teammate, to Tony Romo at quarterback.

Glenn retired after a knee injury limited him to only two games (one playoffs) during the 2007 season.

"Terry was someone that we all enjoyed very much in his time with the Cowboys," Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said in a statement. "He was a gentle and kind hearted young man. We are all terribly saddened by this news of his passing. Too young and too soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, his loved ones and all of the people who were touched by his life."
Assassin
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

I can see you going! ha Try to control yourself.
Assassin

Cubbie makes the Semi-Finalist list. Hamilton Park's own!
Assassin
OUCH!

Assassin
LB Anthony Hitchens (groin) was limited today. Initially listed as did not practice. He said Mon. he expects to play Thursday.
Assassin
Tony Romo's first 26 regular season starts (2006-2007): 539/830 (64.9%) for 6,852 yards with 52 TDs and 29 INTs. 19-7 record.

Dak Prescott's first 26 regular season starts (2016-present): 512/779 (65.7%) for 5,806 yards with 39 TDs and 11 INTs. 18-8 record.
GoldMind
I never realized Julius Jones only averaged 55 yards a game. I remembered him being a decent back.
First Page Last Page
Page 85 of 861

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.