Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,113,701 Views | 30121 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

I think as of today, the Rico Gathers experiment is over. I
I dont see him even on blocking assignments. We're down two TEs and he's still nowhere to be found.

I kinda got the feeling last year that he was more into his music then football.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Foles just tied an all time NFL record with 25 straight completions... eagles are screwed one way or the other
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

tommie said:

I dont see him even on blocking assignments. We're down two TEs and he's still nowhere to be found.

I kinda got the feeling last year that he was more into his music then football.

Well his next tune looks to be

Na na na nah, na na na nah, hey hey hey, goodbye
BearForce
Assassin said:

Foles just tied an all time NFL record with 25 straight completions... eagles are screwed one way or the other

Yep...do you franchise him to hope to trade him? And given what the Bears are doing, they are going to make the playoffs so yeah the Eagles have a ****storm coming. Heck, can you even take him out and play Wentz next week?
Assassin
If this holds up
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

tommie said:

Well his next tune looks to be

Na na na nah, na na na nah, hey hey hey, goodbye
I heard his music. You sound much better!
Assassin
Josh Johnson may be the worst NFL QB since Ryan Leaf.
Assassin
And now Foles is hurt. Looked kinda like a lower rib
BearForce
Assassin said:

Josh Johnson may be the worst NFL QB since Ryan Leaf.

Dallas Cowboys Matt Cassel disagrees and Chad Hutchinson is offended by his omission.
BearForce
Assassin said:

Ouch...
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Ouch...
"Chest injury"

Fake boob punctured?
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Ouch...
"Chest injury"

Fake boob punctured?

Torn nipple ring?
Assassin
Skins have a whopping 47 yds of offense
GoldMind
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Ouch...
"Chest injury"

Fake boob punctured?

Torn nipple ring?

That's not funny
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Wichitabear
Goldmind, you really know how to kill a thread. lolol To shut assassin and bearforce up is a feat lol I was just getting ready to sing Chicago My kind of Town to them. Sorry they had to miss it.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Ouch...
"Chest injury"

Fake boob punctured
Torn nipple ring?
That's not funny
I think we know where GoldMind keeps his gold...
Assassin
Arizona and Seattle are tied, what does that do to the playoff picture if it holds?
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Ouch...
"Chest injury"

Fake boob punctured
Torn nipple ring?
That's not funny
Never thought of that! lol Makes total sense
BearForce
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Ouch...
"Chest injury"

Fake boob punctured
Torn nipple ring?
That's not funny

Zing
BearForce
Assassin said:

Arizona and Seattle are tied, what does that do to the playoff picture if it holds?

Nothing, we play Seattle regardless
Wichitabear
Seattle at Dallas next week Oh Boy
GoldMind
Wichitabear said:

31-6 America's Team on top.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
pretty cool ending for SF. their year sucked but with two minutes left, they had to hold the Rams and get the ball back. TE George Kittle was a few yards behind Travis Kelce for best season ever for a TE. they get the ball and threw a quick in and kittle grabs it for a 50ish yd TD
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

31-6 America's Team on top.
And send Russel Wilson back to southwest Canada
Assassin
Blake Jarwin entered an exclusive club with his performance against the Giants, as he became only the 14th player in Cowboys history (19th time overall) to post at least three touchdown catches in a game. Even more rare, he's only the second tight end in team record books to accomplish the feat. In his rookie season of 1973, Billy Joe DuPree also scored three times on Sept. 30 against St. Louis. And like Jarwin, those were the first three touchdowns of DuPree's career.
BearForce
Assassin
BearForce said:

Elliott finished atop the NFL in rushing yards this season, totaling 1,434. Since 1978, when the league went to a 16-game schedule, 1,400 rushing yards has been topped 125 times. But only 24 times has the milestone been reached when playing in fewer than 16 games, as Elliott did this season. That includes his 2016 effort when he ran for 1,631 yards, also in 15 outings. Elliott has now averaged 101.2 rushing yards per game over his three-year career, which is the second-highest total in league history behind only Pro Football Hall of Famer Jim Brown's 104.3 mark. He and Adrian Peterson are the only two current players in the top seven with the other five also all now owning busts in Canton.
Assassin
The Cowboys finished the season having outscored their opponents 339-324, a point differential of only plus-15. That's the lowest point differential in team history when still making the playoffs. The previous low was plus-24 in 1985. The Dallas defense finished the year allowing only 24 points in the first quarter. That's the fewest points surrendered for any quarter in a full season since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978. Going back to the 1960 campaign, it's the third-lowest mark in their history overall. They allowed 23 points in the first quarter of 1974, 19 in the first quarter of 1968 and 17 in the first quarter of 1976. That's also tied for the fourth-fewest points allowed in the first quarter by any NFL team since 1991, and is equal to the ninth-fewest allowed in any quarter over that time frame.
Assassin
For all the criticism he's taken, it's been an impressive first three seasons for Dak Prescott. First and foremost, he now has 32 wins, which is tied with Joe Flacco for the fifth most by an NFL quarterback in his first three years. Russell Wilson had 36 with Dan Marino, Andrew Luck and Matt Ryan all having 33.

Not only that, Prescott has just 25 interceptions, the only quarterback in league history with 30-plus wins and 25 or fewer picks over his first three seasons.

Finally, with 22 passing touchdowns and six rushing touchdowns, Prescott became the first player in NFL history with 20-plus passing scores and five-plus rushing scores in each of his first three seasons.
Assassin
What may be most impressive about Prescott's 2018 season is not that he set career highs in completions and passing yards while completing 67.6 percent of his passes for a 96.9 passer rating. But that he did so while being sacked 56 times, a true credit to his toughness. That's the most sacks suffered by any quarterback in franchise history since sacks became an official stat in 1982. In NFL history, only 51 quarterbacks have been sacked at least 50 times in a season, and of that group, only 16 had winning records. In addition, his completion percentage is the highest in history among that group while his interception percentage of 1.5 percent is the fifth lowest. His passer rating is also the sixth best.
Assassin
Prescott now has the most game-winning drives by any NFL quarterback since 2016, and the most by any NFL quarterback during his first three seasons.
Assassin
Wild Card Round

Saturday, January 5th

Colts/Titans at Houston Texans, 4:35 pm ET on ESPN

Seahawks at Cowboys, 8:15 pm ET on FOX

Sunday, January 6th

Chargers at Ravens, 1:05 pm ET on CBS

Eagles at Bears, 4:40 pm ET on NBC
Wichitabear
That is amazing. Never would have thought that
BearForce
We all knew this was coming:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/31/jets-want-to-talk-to-cowboys-assistant-kris-richard/
Wichitabear
Not happy or should we be???
First Page Last Page
Page 265 of 861

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.