Football
Sponsored by

Art Briles speaks to the Baylor Line

78,809 Views | 536 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Pecos 45
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
StealthBear said:

Amarillobear said:

xiledinok said:

Robert Wilson said:

Booray said:

Robert Wilson said:

Yeah I wouldn't be that gracious about it.
I was also very impressed by one thing from the tape recording of the meeting between the staff and Mack Rhoades over the WSJ article. In the midst of all that s4it, Kendal Briles had one comment: Let's go kick Texas' ass. His dad raised him right.

Briles made mistakes here and should have paid for them. But we screwed him over in a way he did not deserve and the karma is going to kill us for decades.

All dead on.

We really kicked Texas' ass in that 4th quarter! I m told by those in the know Lebby was a dumb one but I didn't expect him to not manage his backs as poorly as he did against Texas.
Of course, when people are recording people, you can expect some folks to play to the recording.
Sleazy people record and pump a little "sound" to juice the audience. Being insincere and stupid works on dumb ones. I have seen it done.
I know someone that has known Lebby since his high school playing days. He said he is a good guy and is as honest as he can be. He can't be dumb because he is now the OC at UCF and he is doing very well in that role. Art is a family man and has surrounded himself with good people his whole life. All the coaches and players under Art still say nothing but good things about his character and leadership skills. I know people that have known him since he was at Sundown H.S. and they say he is a solid guy that people love.

Shame the same can't be said about KB.
Baby Briles was the first to introduce lining up a player the wrong way to deceive a defense. I hope the Iranian military leaders will try the same type of deception and turn their tanks the wrong way from Saudi Arabia
MaduroUTMB
Bethany McCraw and David Murdock are still running Judicial Affairs. After Dim Joak's retirement in 2014, Wigtil oversaw a real on-point department, shushing up rape victims just like 'ole Jim taught him.

I'm still cheering for the victim/plaintiffs on this one. There are a lot of skeletons hiding in Baylor's closet.
57Bear
Is the 15 Jane Doe vs BU case still scheduled for October 7?
Keyser Soze
MaduroUTMB said:

Bethany McCraw and David Murdock are still running Judicial Affairs. After Dim Joak's retirement in 2014, Wigtil oversaw a real on-point department, shushing up rape victims just like 'ole Jim taught him.

I'm still cheering for the victim/plaintiffs on this one. There are a lot of skeletons hiding in Baylor's closet.

By all accounts they have run JA fairly well. Their shortcomings were the brief time they also wore the Title IX hat. They really had zero training or experience in Title IX and should have never held the position. That hat was removed from them with the hiring of Patty Crawford in 2014. There have never been reports of evil / poor character or any good reason to remove them since Title IX was removed. Doak is the worst of the worst and few deserve direct comparison.

They are predominately mention by the pro CAB crowd trying to stir the pot. You appear to be a sock trying just that.

xiledinok
MaduroUTMB said:

You Cabers burned up credibility years ago. Taking responsibility is an adult thing. Dumb boy Art will need years of deprogramming.

It's not breaking news that there were mistakes at all levels. Does Art plan to run the same play next time he gets caught?
Dman
Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

By all accounts they have run JA fairly well.

"By all accounts"...meaning per the updates/narrative Keyser's employers pass along. They keep him WELL informed on the facts that help the cause.

One trick pony. 3 years and counting of selective quotes and evidence he chooses to give weight. Legal depositions under oath, discovery from first hand witnesses, even first hand witnesses from former BoR members and faculty are all ignored...when it goes against his employers. But newspaper articles, leaked selective emails, and quotes from his employers are all facts when it does.

It's not hard to identify a shill. He shows up and posts for pages upon pages when in defense of his BoR. For 3 years and counting. He Hardly posts ANYTHING else otherwise.

Keep in mind my friends. Despite Keysers best attempts. There were mistakes made by all. Fact. Not all were held accountable. Fact. Briles wasn't a monster. Neither was the BoR. But one group got to write the rules. And applied them selectively...

MilliVanilli
Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

"By all accounts"...meaning per the updates/narrative Keyser's employers pass along. They keep him WELL informed on the facts that help the cause.

One trick pony. 3 years and counting...

Keep in mind my friends. Despite Keysers best attempts. There were mistakes made by all. Facts. Not all were held accountable. Facts. Briles wasn't a monster. Neither was the BoR. But one group got to write the rules. And applied them selectively...

Lulz, the fact you snowflake Cabers think you're conspired against by Baylor on a free message board is hysterical.

You're not even a bug on their windshield.
Keyser Soze
Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

One trick pony. 3 years and counting of selective quotes and evidence he chooses to give weight. Legal depositions under oath, discovery from first hand witnesses, even first hand witnesses from former BoR members and faculty are all ignored...when it goes against his employers. But newspaper articles, leaked selective emails, and quotes from his employers are all facts when it does.

It's not hard to identify a shill. He shows up and posts for pages upon pages when in defense of his BoR. For 3 years and counting. He Hardly posts ANYTHING else otherwise.

Keep in mind my friends. Despite Keysers best attempts. There were mistakes made by all. Fact. Not all were held accountable. Fact. Briles wasn't a monster. Neither was the BoR. But one group got to write the rules. And applied them selectively...

fadskier
xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Osodecentx said:

Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LOL! Well I hope you and Thee have a lot of fun at Baylor's next bowl appearance at the next Goody's Headache Powder Bowl. You can brag about our huge stats and great win over Florida International. Whenever that may be.
Where is the Goody's Headache Bowl being played? For me it is all about the location of the game.

When we lost to that commuter school a few years ago in the Fiesta I quit caring about the opponent and looked forward to good trips.
Don't have to worry about trips anymore. Plan your holidays without worrying about bowl games

Is that a fact?

Bored?

At this pace your son will have moved more times than Allied by the time he is 30. When did Florida State start playing games only for 3 quarters? Helluva choker this past week.
You know good coaches add wrinkles watching other offenses?

Amarillo, good OU source whose been around for ages doesn't think he needs to be an offensive coordinator or a college assistants this time. We can all agree to disagree.

Mistakes at every level on the Baylor issues. It is not the school's fault the former regime tried to burn all in college football.

Milli, the Cabers need recipes that work with Colt .45!
Xile asked out a Baylor football player when Briles was here and the football player said no.

Bitter.

I didn't have to ask out your mom or wife but that's a different story.

Why are you here? I get that you are a Caber have no class but you should probably try the little hamlet in East Texas' football board.

I stopped giving money to the Baylor Line Foundation when they took up Art's fight. The Baylor Line has gone from Willie Nelson, a true legend, to Art Briles. Things have gone downhill for them.

Your first statement makes no sense...anyway...your hatred for all things Briles is so obsessive with you. Why can't you move on? Why does he occupy so much space in your brain?
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
fadskier
Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

You are correct. If you say anything positive about Briles...xile, milli, and keyser are just waiting to pounce. They have Briles derangement syndrome.
MilliVanilli
fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

You are correct. If you say anything positive about Briles...xile, milli, and keyser are just waiting to pounce. They have Briles derangement syndrome.
Lulz, fanboys of a disgraced coach get triggered when their fan fiction and alternate history is dismissed and lampooned.

Your narrative is pretty boring after 4 seasons of the exact same ****e every single day of your life.
xiledinok
fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Osodecentx said:

Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LOL! Well I hope you and Thee have a lot of fun at Baylor's next bowl appearance at the next Goody's Headache Powder Bowl. You can brag about our huge stats and great win over Florida International. Whenever that may be.
Where is the Goody's Headache Bowl being played? For me it is all about the location of the game.

When we lost to that commuter school a few years ago in the Fiesta I quit caring about the opponent and looked forward to good trips.
Don't have to worry about trips anymore. Plan your holidays without worrying about bowl games

Is that a fact?

Bored?

At this pace your son will have moved more times than Allied by the time he is 30. When did Florida State start playing games only for 3 quarters? Helluva choker this past week.
You know good coaches add wrinkles watching other offenses?

Amarillo, good OU source whose been around for ages doesn't think he needs to be an offensive coordinator or a college assistants this time. We can all agree to disagree.

Mistakes at every level on the Baylor issues. It is not the school's fault the former regime tried to burn all in college football.

Milli, the Cabers need recipes that work with Colt .45!
Xile asked out a Baylor football player when Briles was here and the football player said no.

Bitter.

I didn't have to ask out your mom or wife but that's a different story.

Why are you here? I get that you are a Caber have no class but you should probably try the little hamlet in East Texas' football board.

I stopped giving money to the Baylor Line Foundation when they took up Art's fight. The Baylor Line has gone from Willie Nelson, a true legend, to Art Briles. Things have gone downhill for them.

Your first statement makes no sense...anyway...your hatred for all things Briles is so obsessive with you. Why can't you move on? Why does he occupy so much space in your brain?
I think you need to find another outlet to spread your disinformation. Cabers are like the people who throw out their dirty diapers in parking lots and on highways. It's a lack of class thing.

xiledinok
fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Outside the disgraced Caber cheerleader section, there's not really much positive about Art Briles.

Baylor Line Foundation, from Willie who helped those with Farm Aid in the 1980s to Art Briles whose lack of accountability and leadership became the face of the sexual misconduct on college campuses among athletes. One is a legend while one is an embarrassment to organized football.
ColomboLQ
Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

By all accounts they have run JA fairly well. Their shortcomings were the brief time they also wore the Title IX hat. They really had zero training or experience in Title IX and should have never held the position. That hat was removed from them with the hiring of Patty Crawford in 2014. There have never been reports of evil / poor character or any good reason to remove them since Title IX was removed. Doak is the worst of the worst and few deserve direct comparison.

They are predominately mention by the pro CAB crowd trying to stir the pot. You appear to be a sock trying just that.

"For example, Baylor refuses to take any action against Reagan Ramsower, Martha Lou Scott, Bethany McCraw and David Murdock, despite black and white documents showing they buried at least two sexual assault reports against Tevin Elliott prior to his assaulting two more students. Why has Baylor discharged (and paid) some officials for "misconduct," yet kept these individuals in high command?"
Dman
Keyser Soze said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Nice attempt to deflect. But Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm thrilled with Rhule so far. Looking forward to an awesome year. Supported him from day 1. I'm just not a hypocrite when it comes to what happened. Briles is gone. He can't still impact our school. Your employers aren't. They can. They failed. They should have been replaced.
fadskier
xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Outside the disgraced Caber cheerleader section, there's not really much positive about Art Briles.

Baylor Line Foundation, from Willie who helped those with Farm Aid in the 1980s to Art Briles whose lack of accountability and leadership became the face of the sexual misconduct on college campuses among athletes. One is a legend while one is an embarrassment to organized football.
There you go again. Briles is anything but an embarrassment. BAYLOR is the face of mismanagement. But you do you.
fadskier
Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Nice attempt to deflect. But Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm thrilled with Rhule so far. Looking forward to an awesome year. Supported him from day 1. I'm just not a hypocrite when it comes to what happened. Briles is gone. He can't still impact our school. Your employers aren't. They can. They failed. They should have been replaced.
This. Briles should have stayed and we should have replaced the BOR and those who mismanaged Title IX requirements...but yet they are still employed...as are the same people who lied about the alumni association.
Dman
fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

There you go again. Briles is anything but an embarrassment. BAYLOR is the face of mismanagement. But you do you.

Briles should have ran a tighter program. He made Mistakes. Just like the BoR made mistakes and should have run a tighter ship. This problem was part of Baylor WAY before Briles was on campus. But Briles wasn't a Monster. His punishment didn't fit his crime. He didn't cover up or allow rape. He was no different than 5 other coaches in the Big 12 alone and 50 more outside. Many had programs FAR worse. He's just looked at in hindsight 20/20 by a narrative our BOr selectively helped create. Keyser knows all this. He just selectively accepts failure and selectively applies accountability. He has for over 3 years.
xiledinok
fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Briles had everything the way he wanted it. Ian's lack of management made Art responsibility for his own mismanagement. Outside the bubble, Art's post firing actions made him the embarrassing face of our issues. It's not Baylor's fault he blew it up.

Stick to small school football where parents complain when they hear coaches drop an occasional curse word. Maybe they should sit further away from the sideline (if they can) to hear the coach.
MilliVanilli
fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

You're kind of a stupid person, aren't ya?

MilliVanilli
Dman said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Briles should have ran a tighter program. He made Mistakes. Just like the BoR made mistakes and should have run a tighter ship. This problem was part of Baylor WAY before Briles was on campus. But Briles wasn't a Monster. His punishment didn't fit his crime. He didn't cover up or allow rape. He was no different than 5 other coaches in the Big 12 alone and 50 more outside. Many had programs FAR worse. He's just looked at in hindsight 20/20 by a narrative our BOr selectively helped create. Keyser knows all this. He just selectively accepts failure and selectively applies accountability. He has for over 3 years.
Has it ever occurred to your amoral brain that maybe five Big 12 coaches deserved firing and you're just mad that the one you like was?

Just because not everyone gets held accountable doesn't mean no one will.

Baylor desires a higher standard than you.

fadskier
Funny how only ONE of the girls went to police...the rest tells a football coach. Smells fishy. If you can't tell the police, I'm not buying it. Sounds more like girls who said yes and then regretted it. Probably the reason there's only been one conviction.
YoakDaddy
MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Has it ever occurred to your amoral brain that maybe five Big 12 coaches deserved firing and you're just mad that the one you like was?

All alumni actually desire a higher standard than leaders who were there: a sex toy salesman, a banker who had taxpayers bail him out, a ceo who got fired for allegedly falsifying expense reports, and administration that kept a known predator on campus for months....but, hey, mistakes were made....
Keyser Soze
ColomboLQ said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

"For example, Baylor refuses to take any action against Reagan Ramsower, Martha Lou Scott, Bethany McCraw and David Murdock, despite black and white documents showing they buried at least two sexual assault reports against Tevin Elliott prior to his assaulting two more students. Why has Baylor discharged (and paid) some officials for "misconduct," yet kept these individuals in high command?"
Uhm No.

The narrative of the the guy suing Baylor is not fact. Your wording is misleading.

You are trying to go from TE (not charged) being a suspect in cases against non-Baylor students to Baylor staff hiding two assaults - a major reach. There were never complaints made to Baylor. The one involving the MCC student had misdemeanor charge filed about a month after the event and there was an investigation opened in short order after that charge was filed. The AD department was copied when the investigation was opened.

MilliVanilli
YoakDaddy said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

All alumni actually desire a higher standard than leaders who were there: a sex toy salesman, a banker who had taxpayers bail him out, a ceo who got fired for allegedly falsifying expense reports, and administration that kept a known predator on campus for months....but, hey, mistakes were made....
Cabers don't give a crap about anything other than Briles being fired. And most are not alumni at that.
YoakDaddy
MilliVanilli said:

YoakDaddy said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Cabers don't give a crap about anything other than Briles being fired. And most are not alumni at that.

And that's where you're partially wrong. Alumni care deeply about all of the mistakes made no matter who made them. Keep defending your pimps tho.
Dman
YoakDaddy said:

MilliVanilli said:

YoakDaddy said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

And that's where you're partially wrong. Alumni care deeply about all of the mistakes made no matter who made them. Keep defending your pimps tho.

I have MV on ignore. For years. Literally never respond and can't see unless someone quotes. Not worth my time. He's a pariah. A JOKE. He's spent years calling fathers and grandfathers, all alumni of Baylor, who even have daughters at Baylor...RAPE ENABLERS. RAPE SUPPORTERS. Let that sink in. Because they disagree with his rhetoric. Yet most of this happened before Briles was even on campus.

Keyser is a shill. He's had a narrative from Day 1. Conveniently shows up on threads to defend his employers when called on and then disappears. But he was smart enough to twist quotes and apply select narratives. Come across as knowledgeable...but clearly narrative driven when that "knowledge" is purely one directional . He's the definition of intellectual dishonesty. Easily cornered and trapped on his hypocrisy regarding selective accountability. MV is just a vile village idiot. Nothing more.
MilliVanilli
YoakDaddy said:

MilliVanilli said:

YoakDaddy said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Most of these Cabers aren't alumni.

Who knew reality was a pimp.

MilliVanilli
Dman said:

YoakDaddy said:

MilliVanilli said:

YoakDaddy said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

fadskier said:

xiledinok said:

fadskier said:

Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

I have MV on ignore. For years. Literally never respond and can't see unless someone quotes. Not worth my time. He's a pariah. A JOKE. He's spent years calling fathers and grandfathers, all alumni of Baylor, who even have daughters at Baylor...RAPE ENABLERS. RAPE SUPPORTERS. Let that sink in. Because they disagree with his rhetoric. Yet most of this happened before Briles was even on campus.

Keyser is a shill. He's had a narrative from Day 1. Conveniently shows up on threads to defend his employers when called on and then disappears. But he was smart enough to twist quotes and apply select narratives. Come across as knowledgeable...but clearly narrative driven when that "knowledge" is purely one directional . He's the definition of intellectual dishonesty. Easily cornered and trapped on his hypocrisy regarding selective accountability. MV is just a vile village idiot. Nothing more.
You are doing anything but ignoring, people who are ignoring something don't talk about it at every opportunity.

RegentCoverup

Quote:

I respectfully disagree.

Briles fired himself. He stretched a group of people to the brink that tried to defend him. The guy just never got that he worked for a university. In his head, he's a small town politician that's above control. In reality, he doesn't understand the accountability that goes with young people on a college campus. it's a shame, Briles isn't evil, he's just not qualified to coach a college program.

And Keyser and I have spoken at length about certain regents that should have never sniffed the freshly dried paint of our athletic program. he is as critical as I am, and I feel that those members should be banned from serving in any form.

Plenty of people have confronted regents about the facts and stories shared here on this site, rest assured of that.
MilliVanilli
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Quote:

I respectfully disagree.

Briles fired himself. He stretched a group of people to the brink that tried to defend him. The guy just never got that he worked for a university. In his head, he's a small town politician that's above control. In reality, he doesn't understand the accountability that goes with young people on a college campus. it's a shame, Briles isn't evil, he's just not qualified to coach a college program.

And Keyser and I have spoken at length about certain regents that should have never sniffed the freshly dried paint of our athletic program. he is as critical as I am, and I feel that those members should be banned from serving in any form.

Plenty of people have confronted regents about the facts and stories shared here on this site, rest assured of that.
Cabers think anyone that doesn't applaud their fan fiction is a shill paid to get them.

They pull the regent card because they don't actually know what the board is, and they selectively have no problem with John Eddie Williams being one during the debacle.

SATXBear
Dman said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

I know you believe Keyser has some master connection, but I think you might be wrong. He seems like a guy who just read some of the Baylor scandal books and kept up with the news. He happened to form a different opinion than yours it seems. Just saying, perception is not always reality.
ColomboLQ
Keyser Soze said:

ColomboLQ said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Uhm No.

The narrative of the the guy suing Baylor is not fact. Your wording is misleading.

You are trying to go from TE (not charged) being a suspect in cases against non-Baylor students to Baylor staff hiding two assaults - a major reach. There were never complaints made to Baylor. The one involving the MCC student had misdemeanor charge filed about a month after the event and there was an investigation opened in short order after that charge was filed. The AD department was copied when the investigation was opened.

What guy is suing Baylor? I find it incredibly ironic that you, of all people on this site, should complain about someone's wording being misleading, considering that is all you do on this site.

Besides, they aren't my words, they come from here:

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Plaintiffs+amended+motion+09.14.18+Phil+Stewart+deposition+excerpts.pdf

And maybe I'm just misremembering (I'm not) but I'm fairly certain there were specific emails exchanged between certain Baylor administrators (as named above) about Elliot and what he was doing MONTHS before athletics was ever involved. Oh and there's this:

"I mean, I felt that the presentation was orchestrated, staged to achieve desired results. To take certain actions with respect to the actions that were ultimately taken roughly two weeks later on May the 26th" (in reference to the discharge of Briles, the demotion of Starr, and the demotion of McCaw). Later he said "I am concerned that there was an effort to protect certain members of the administration. Throughout the course of my tenure as a Regent of Baylor, I was always very concerned and quite interested in this -- the role played by Reagan Ramsower in the affairs of the University. Mr. Ramsower, in his role as the chief financial officer of the University, wielded extreme power and authority over the University at various levels. Reagan Ramsower, in his position as executive vice president, had a number of areas report to him, including our Title IX officer as well as the Baylor Police Department. I had significant concerns about the role of Reagan Ramsower at Baylor, and continue to this day.

- Baylor REGENT Phil Stewart
SATXBear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Quote:

I respectfully disagree.

Great post. Agree 100%.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

Keyser Soze said:

ColomboLQ said:

Keyser Soze said:

MaduroUTMB said:

Uhm No.

What guy is suing Baylor? I find it incredibly ironic that you, of all people on this site, should complain about someone's wording being misleading, considering that is all you do on this site.

Besides, they aren't my words, they come from here:

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Plaintiffs+amended+motion+09.14.18+Phil+Stewart+deposition+excerpts.pdf

And maybe I'm just misremembering (I'm not) but I'm fairly certain there were specific emails exchanged between certain Baylor administrators (as named above) about Elliot and what he was doing MONTHS before athletics was ever involved. Oh and there's this:

"I mean, I felt that the presentation was orchestrated, staged to achieve desired results. To take certain actions with respect to the actions that were ultimately taken roughly two weeks later on May the 26th" (in reference to the discharge of Briles, the demotion of Starr, and the demotion of McCaw). Later he said "I am concerned that there was an effort to protect certain members of the administration. Throughout the course of my tenure as a Regent of Baylor, I was always very concerned and quite interested in this -- the role played by Reagan Ramsower in the affairs of the University. Mr. Ramsower, in his role as the chief financial officer of the University, wielded extreme power and authority over the University at various levels. Reagan Ramsower, in his position as executive vice president, had a number of areas report to him, including our Title IX officer as well as the Baylor Police Department. I had significant concerns about the role of Reagan Ramsower at Baylor, and continue to this day.

- Baylor REGENT Phil Stewart

I liked Regent's Stewart's reaction to finding out what Willis' company distributed. My expectations were lowered for regents when realized many didn't know it. A Baptist Country Club.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.