Football
Sponsored by

Art Briles speaks to the Baylor Line

78,796 Views | 536 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Pecos 45
Booray
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What the H does our loss to UCF have to do with anything?
PartyBear
Booray said:

An attempt to derail. Simple as that.
D. C. Bear
Booray said:

It is a form of sour grapes.
Keyser Soze
YoakDaddy said:

BeerThief said:

Malbec said:

BeerThief said:

Chuckroast said:

BeerThief said:

Booray said:

BeerThief said:

ScrappyPaws said:

BeerThief said:

PartyBear said:

Completely different.
Both fanbases have larges masses of people who say each coach did nothing wrong. I certainly wouldnt say completely different.
One coach is proven to have had knowledge that his friend was molesting boys on campus. The other is proven to have raped... no that's not right... covered up... no, that's not it either... ohhh, he sent those text messages hoping some stupid stuff didn't get picked up by the media?!? Plus he should have known Tevin was a serial rapist even though his his teammates and roommates didn't AND he should have known Sam was trouble despite the clean bill of health from BSU.

Totally the same.
Their fans say exactly the same things you just did, he couldn't/didn't know, he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't ask the Penn State bor to keep it under wraps etc etc.

As I recall, Briles apologized on ESPN. If I didn't do anything wrong, I wouldn't be compelled to apologize. Especially if I felt another person or persons was responsible.
His apology was that things happened under his watch, not that he personally did anything wrong. That is what I would call stand-up.

Notice you have responded to other posters, but not to me. Which victims did Briles indirectly encourage not to go to the police. Where can I read those emails/texts?

They're in the same place all these allegations that the bor did something to blow up the football program because buddy jones didn't like that Briles flirted with Texas. You certainly believe that without reading texts or emails, but You imply I'm making this all up. I get the feeling that everyone's mind made up here.

Answer this one question

If x years from now, the case is over and done, and it shows that Briles did indeed send his assistants to tamper with some of the alleged victims, what will your response be?
Why in the world did they pay him $15.1 million to go away then?

Why did Briles and Shillinglaw drop their cases?
Why does someone comment on a thread about an interview, when they didn't even read the interview? Read it.

Generally, people who feel very strongly that they have been wrongly terminated don't drop their cases so they can get another job. I believe him when he says he wants his name back. Dropping a wrongful termination suit doesn't look good.

It does when your family/staff are trying to get jobs.
He FILED the lawsuit when KB was looking for work and DROPPED it after he was employed.

keep spinning -

NoBSU
D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

I'll accept that label. PartyBear is clueless regarding me.

Sour grapes that a Head Coach of any Baylor sport would be negotiating a job with a conference rival or any school leading up to the biggest game in school history. The loss is the by-product and quite frankly the CABer spin.. The act is my criticism. It wasn't much of a secret at the time.

Sour grapes on the loyalty sure. Comments like that is part of the game are spin. It doesn't have to be part of the game a day or two before the big game. If you think you are going to win, then you win the game and expect more money. Negotiate a day of two later. IMO bad strategy along with the bad form.
Timbear
Agree with NoBsu about Briles at the Fiesta Bowl. Totally ruined that game.
PartyBear
LOL! What the hell did I even say about you NoBSU?
57Bear
Keyser Soze said:

YoakDaddy said:

It does when your family/staff are trying to get jobs.
He FILED the lawsuit when KB was looking for work and DROPPED it after he was employed.

keep spinning -

So much for KB. Did all of his family/staff have employment offers?
NoBSU
PartyBear said:

LOL! What the hell did I even say about you NoBSU?
Quote:

Booray said:
An attempt to derail. Simple as that.

I brought it up as a response to a post. It was not an attempt to derail. My review of the article was much earlier and very positive.
PartyBear
I had no idea you brought it up first. This topic of losing that game or the Cotton Bowl comes up alot though when folks want to argue "Briles is actually bad and also a bad coach based on two games during his era."
NoBSU
PartyBear said:

I had no idea you brought it up first. This topic of losing that game or the Cotton Bowl comes up alot though when folks want to argue "Briles is actually bad and also a bad coach based on two games during his era."
It is no problem. I explained my position by admitting DC was mostly correct and you weren't in regards to my motivation.
PartyBear
If there is anyway anyone can go back to BFans one would see that I thought it pretty crappy to negotiate with Texas 2 months after a huge extension--the point of which was to prevent discussions with Texas among other things. I think looking for a reason to fire him for that was even more crappy.
D. C. Bear
NoBSU said:

D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

Sour grapes that a Head Coach of any Baylor sport would be negotiating a job with a conference rival or any school leading up to the biggest game in school history. The loss is the by-product and quite frankly the CABer spin.. The act is my criticism. It wasn't much of a secret at the time.

Sour grapes on the loyalty sure. Comments like that is part of the game are spin. It doesn't have to be part of the game a day or two before the big game. If you think you are going to win, then you win the game and expect more money. Negotiate a day of two later. IMO bad strategy along with the bad form.

Not exactly what I have in mind with the idea of sour grapes. What I have in mind is the tendency to minimize the benefits of something that is unattainable. It is a psychological defense mechanism. The thought process is something like this: "Losing Briles (and his devastating offense) wasn't that bad, he couldn't win big bowl games, look at the Fiesta Bowl!" That game, and the Cotton Bowl, pop up in that context on a regular basis. Come to think of it, pretty much every loss from the end of the 2012 season until the end of the 2015 season except for maybe losing to OU in 2015 crops up.
Robert Wilson
D. C. Bear said:

NoBSU said:

D. C. Bear said:

Booray said:

Not exactly what I have in mind with the idea of sour grapes. What I have in mind is the tendency to minimize the benefits of something that is unattainable. It is a psychological defense mechanism. The thought process is something like this: "Losing Briles (and his devastating offense) wasn't that bad, he couldn't win big bowl games, look at the Fiesta Bowl!" That game, and the Cotton Bowl, pop up in that context on a regular basis. Come to think of it, pretty much every loss from the end of the 2012 season until the end of the 2015 season except for maybe losing to OU in 2015 crops up.
Agree. Amazing to me that so many Baylor alums can spout stuff that is so transparent.
Chuckroast
Aberzombie1892 said:

ColomboLQ said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

NoBSU said:

Stranger said:

PartyBear said:

Buddy is an idiot if he wanted to fire Briles because he took Texas' call and talked to them. It is clear if he really wanted that job that is where he would be right now in his 5th season. If that numbered Briles' days then Rhule's time should be about up for talking to the Colts on top of his lack of performance issues.

Urban legend says Briles wanted the Texas job but he overplayed his hand. Texas asked him to sit for an interview. Supposedly Art said no. He countered that they knew who he was and what he had accomplished and an interview was unnecessary. Texas said "no thank you" and withdrew their offer.

The big money boys had gathered in a hotel suite at the Fiesta Bowl and had another coach financially wrapped up and ready to announce if Art left. The big money boys had this plan in place because they honestly believed Art was gone.

Buddy was wise to the proceedings.

Chip Brown had been tipped off early of Briles and Starr's firings before it happened on May 26, 2016. That info came from the board room. How it got to Chip is your
guess.

I don't remember past schedules well. How did that Fiesta Bowl turn out?
We ended up 11-2 for the season after losing 52-42 to UCF in the Fiesta Bowl. It was absolutely HORRIBLE!!! Thank God we don't have to deal with that bowl crap anymore on the national stage. Those days really sucked. Hope that helps.

How did our bowl game turn out in 2017?
Not to pick on Art Briles, but Baylor's 2013 loss to UCF by multiple scores was likely the worst thing to happen to the Big 12 since Texas A&M left the conference. The reason being was that Baylor did not defeat anyone of relevant in the regular season OOC, ran through the Big 12 with relative ease, had the nations #1 offense based on those wins (i.e. against the Big 12, bad G5, and FCS teams), and then lost to a functionally G5 team that had already lost to not-undefeated SEC team.

It really provided support for the argument argument that the Big 12 was not that good and didn't play good defense since its 1 loss champion and leader in national offense not only didn't cover a 17+ point spread to that G5 team, but it lost straight up by 10 points to that team. For posters that care about Vegas spreads and would like to treat them as predictions, that would mean that Baylor underperformed in its scoring differential to UCF by 27+ points.
Disagree with this. I believe the worst thing that happened to the Big 12 since A&M left was Baylor beating Kansas St in 2012 when K. St. was #1 in the country. It cost Colin Klein the Heisman, It cost K. St. a shot at the national title (where they would have had a good chance to beat Notre Dame, thus claiming a national championship for the Big 12), it ended up matching up K. St against Oregon in their bowl game (which was the worst possible opponent for K. St. at the time) and caused a ripple effect that had Oklahoma matched up against A&M in a game they got killed. Instead of having the Big 12 playing in and possibly winning the national title, the top teams in the Big 12 got beat badly that year and that started the whole "the Big 12 is not that good" arguments that have since carried over until today.
There is a good argument for that, just as there is a good argument for Oklahoma State losing to Iowa State the year that Oklahoma State won the conference.

However, the UCF loss was different than those in the sense that it was an end-of-season OOC loss. In that context, Baylor had already proved that it was, hands down, better than the rest of the Big 12 that season and that given it had the nations number one offense, they were ready to dominate in the postseason. Because that did not occur and they allowed 52 points to a G5 team, it made the Big 12 looks terrible.

An abstract, it easy for some to look at the loss and imply that it was not a big deal, however, imagine USC, Alabama, Ohio State, or Clemson going 13-1 in the regular season - showing that they were hands down better than their conferences - and then losing in the postseason to a 13-1 Houston with no top 25 P5 or OOC top 25 G5 regular season wins on its resume. That would be significant.
I don't put much stock in the loss to UCF. Our season wasn't riding on the game. In a way we got shafted by being paired with a no upside and lots of downside game/opponent, and I think we had a let down. It happens all the time in bowl season when you don't get the bowl match up you wanted.

The closest parallel I can think of offhand was after the 2008 season when #4 Bama got matched up with # 6 Utah before Utah was in the Pac 10. Utah had everything to win and Bama had everything to lose. The only difference is that Bama wasn't conference champion as UF was playing in the national championship game. But Bama was still a great team playing for conference bragging rights . . . and they lost by 2 touchdowns. If the game had meant more, I still think Bama would have probably won, but they just didn't have much to play for - the game was a let down.

It didn't hurt Bama or the conference bragging rights though as Bama bounced back pretty nicely. I think most objective people overlook the results of trap games like that.
Robert Wilson
Chuckroast said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ColomboLQ said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

NoBSU said:

Stranger said:

PartyBear said:

Buddy is an idiot if he wanted to fire Briles because he took Texas' call and talked to them. It is clear if he really wanted that job that is where he would be right now in his 5th season. If that numbered Briles' days then Rhule's time should be about up for talking to the Colts on top of his lack of performance issues.

Urban legend says Briles wanted the Texas job but he overplayed his hand. Texas asked him to sit for an interview. Supposedly Art said no. He countered that they knew who he was and what he had accomplished and an interview was unnecessary. Texas said "no thank you" and withdrew their offer.

The big money boys had gathered in a hotel suite at the Fiesta Bowl and had another coach financially wrapped up and ready to announce if Art left. The big money boys had this plan in place because they honestly believed Art was gone.

Chip Brown had been tipped off early of Briles and Starr's firings before it happened on May 26, 2016. That info came from the board room. How it got to Chip is your
guess.

We ended up 11-2 for the season after losing 52-42 to UCF in the Fiesta Bowl. It was absolutely HORRIBLE!!! Thank God we don't have to deal with that bowl crap anymore on the national stage. Those days really sucked. Hope that helps.

Not to pick on Art Briles, but Baylor's 2013 loss to UCF by multiple scores was likely the worst thing to happen to the Big 12 since Texas A&M left the conference. The reason being was that Baylor did not defeat anyone of relevant in the regular season OOC, ran through the Big 12 with relative ease, had the nations #1 offense based on those wins (i.e. against the Big 12, bad G5, and FCS teams), and then lost to a functionally G5 team that had already lost to not-undefeated SEC team.

It really provided support for the argument argument that the Big 12 was not that good and didn't play good defense since its 1 loss champion and leader in national offense not only didn't cover a 17+ point spread to that G5 team, but it lost straight up by 10 points to that team. For posters that care about Vegas spreads and would like to treat them as predictions, that would mean that Baylor underperformed in its scoring differential to UCF by 27+ points.
Disagree with this. I believe the worst thing that happened to the Big 12 since A&M left was Baylor beating Kansas St in 2012 when K. St. was #1 in the country. It cost Colin Klein the Heisman, It cost K. St. a shot at the national title (where they would have had a good chance to beat Notre Dame, thus claiming a national championship for the Big 12), it ended up matching up K. St against Oregon in their bowl game (which was the worst possible opponent for K. St. at the time) and caused a ripple effect that had Oklahoma matched up against A&M in a game they got killed. Instead of having the Big 12 playing in and possibly winning the national title, the top teams in the Big 12 got beat badly that year and that started the whole "the Big 12 is not that good" arguments that have since carried over until today.
There is a good argument for that, just as there is a good argument for Oklahoma State losing to Iowa State the year that Oklahoma State won the conference.

However, the UCF loss was different than those in the sense that it was an end-of-season OOC loss. In that context, Baylor had already proved that it was, hands down, better than the rest of the Big 12 that season and that given it had the nations number one offense, they were ready to dominate in the postseason. Because that did not occur and they allowed 52 points to a G5 team, it made the Big 12 looks terrible.

An abstract, it easy for some to look at the loss and imply that it was not a big deal, however, imagine USC, Alabama, Ohio State, or Clemson going 13-1 in the regular season - showing that they were hands down better than their conferences - and then losing in the postseason to a 13-1 Houston with no top 25 P5 or OOC top 25 G5 regular season wins on its resume. That would be significant.
I don't put much stock in the loss to UCF. Our season wasn't riding on the game. In a way we got shafted by being paired with a no upside and lots of downside game/opponent, and I think we had a let down. It happens all the time in bowl season when you don't get the bowl match up you wanted.

The closest parallel I can think of offhand was after the 2008 season when #4 Bama got matched up with # 6 Utah before Utah was in the Pac 10. Utah had everything to win and Bama had everything to lose. The only difference is that Bama wasn't conference champion as UF was playing in the national championship game. But Bama was still a great team playing for conference bragging rights . . . and they lost by 2 touchdowns. If the game had meant more, I still think Bama would have probably won, but they just didn't have much to play for - the game was a let down.

It didn't hurt Bama or the conference bragging rights though as Bama bounced back pretty nicely. I think most objective people overlook the results of trap games like that.
It's kinda like when K State got barely missed an NC berth and matched up against 8-4 Purdue in the Alamo Bowl. Then they lost. One major difference is that the Bortles-led UCF team was a lot better.

Don't get me wrong. I was disgusted and pissed about that loss. But we were also in the Fiesta Bowl after a B12 championship season, and about to re-load. Perspective, people.
bunation
Booray said:

"I have respect and love for Baylor University. I don't hold any ill towards Baylor or the people that make up the university," he said. "I was very grateful and very thankful for eight and a half really good years. Good times and good people. A few of the things I'm proud of are that we had the highest GPA in the history of the university in the Spring of 2016 in the football department. We led the graduation rate in the Big XII seven out of the eight years I was there. There were some really good things we are proud of, and seeing first generation graduates, and seeing second and third generation Baylor graduates. Watching that legacy continue on. I got to see a community and university change how they were perceived. The City of Waco certainly changed because of Baylor, and Baylor changed because of the City of Waco. Both of them grew together and gained new respect from around the country. That was invigorating and fun. And I'm grateful for it," Briles said. "For Baylor University, I have nothing but love and cherished memories."

He is a better man than me. That is about as graceful as one can be.

This IS Art Briles.

His character, imo, is on par with our beloved Grant Teaff.

(I'm met them both. I've heard them both at functions. I went to school with Tammy and talked with her about her dad. I've read their books. I know their backgrounds.)
ColomboLQ
Aberzombie1892 said:

ColomboLQ said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

NoBSU said:

Stranger said:

PartyBear said:

guess.

Your original post stated "the worst thing to happen to the Big 12 since Texas A&M left the conference". Oklahoma St lost to Iowa St before A&M left the conference so I'm not sure why you would try to include that now?

Also, I never claimed it wasn't a big deal. But P5 teams lose to G5 teams pretty often during BCS games in the bowl season. UCF beat Auburn last year, U of H beat Florida St in 2015, Boise St. beat Arizona in 2014, Louisville beat Florida in 2013 and so on and so on. It's not exactly been a rare occurence.
Chuckroast
Robert Wilson said:

Chuckroast said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ColomboLQ said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

NoBSU said:

Stranger said:

PartyBear said:

guess.

It's kinda like when K State got barely missed an NC berth and matched up against 8-4 Purdue in the Alamo Bowl. Then they lost. One major difference is that the Bortles-led UCF team was a lot better.

Don't get me wrong. I was disgusted and pissed about that loss. But we were also in the Fiesta Bowl after a B12 championship season, and about to re-load. Perspective, people.
Totally agree. I would definitely trade places between our current Baylor regime and that one. If only we could sniff the Fiesta bowl.

Furthermore, I still firmly believe that our program had not peaked and was only getting better. We were finally starting to get elite recruits. Can't believe we threw it all away when we didn't have to.
bunation
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thanks for posting, Stranger. Briles speaks for me regarding Baylor when he said the trust is gone. Just as we suspected, 5-7 Regents blew up the whole damn thing! I still fault the rest for their silence and just going along to get along.

My dad, long retired from what was then the Baylor Board of Trustees (before Reynolds and his ilk reconstituted our governance TO PREVENT ACCOUNTABILITY from the Southern Baptists), encouraged several BoR members to go public and resign-in-protest. But, their egos/lack of character wouldn't allow it..............
RegentCoverup
bunation said:

Booray said:

"I have respect and love for Baylor University. I don't hold any ill towards Baylor or the people that make up the university," he said. "I was very grateful and very thankful for eight and a half really good years. Good times and good people. A few of the things I'm proud of are that we had the highest GPA in the history of the university in the Spring of 2016 in the football department. We led the graduation rate in the Big XII seven out of the eight years I was there. There were some really good things we are proud of, and seeing first generation graduates, and seeing second and third generation Baylor graduates. Watching that legacy continue on. I got to see a community and university change how they were perceived. The City of Waco certainly changed because of Baylor, and Baylor changed because of the City of Waco. Both of them grew together and gained new respect from around the country. That was invigorating and fun. And I'm grateful for it," Briles said. "For Baylor University, I have nothing but love and cherished memories."

This IS Art Briles.

(I'm met them both. I've heard them both at functions. I went to school with Tammy and talked with her about her dad. I've read their books. I know their backgrounds.)

Serious question: Did you play for Teaff? I played for neither, but I can't find any Teaff players that would even put the two in the same room on character, not that I think Briles is some monster.
RegentCoverup
bunation said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thanks for posting, Stranger. Briles speaks for me regarding Baylor when he said the trust is gone. Just as we suspected, 5-7 Regents blew up the whole damn thing! I still fault the rest for their silence and just going along to get along.

My dad, long retired from what was then the Baylor Board of Trustees (before Reynolds and his ilk reconstituted our governance TO PREVENT ACCOUNTABILITY from the Southern Baptists), encouraged several BoR members to go public and resign-in-protest. But, their egos/lack of character wouldn't allow it..............
Forget the other question I asked, you kind of answered it right there.
bunation
BeerThief said:

If you were managing an asset that was making 9 figures, I certainly wouldn't end our relationship without a damn good reason.

Goofy man. CYA IS THE REASON. (Some on the BoR would be even be okay with moving Baylor football to D2.) But, go ahead and hate on Briles. There will always be dissenters who enjoy seeing a good man have bad fortune.

Check yourself:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2073208/Secretly-feel-good-fail-Its-YOUR-low-self-esteem.html
Chuckroast
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

bunation said:

Booray said:

This IS Art Briles.

Serious question: Did you play for Teaff? I played for neither, but I can't find any Teaff players that would even put the two in the same room on character, not that I think Briles is some monster.
Check the comments to the Baylor line Article. I believe one of the people that commented on the article was a guy who played under Teaff, and he nothing but great things to say about CAB. I'll see if I can find it and post it here.
Chuckroast
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

bunation said:

Booray said:

This IS Art Briles.

Here's the comment from the article:

September 19, 2018 at 4:35 pm
As a 4 year letterman on the Baylor football team from 83 to 87 I have never been prouder to be a Bear than during Coach Briles tenure. He brought integrity, compassion,football brilliance and renewed a program and fan base that was dead and the laughing stock of the Big 12.He did it with a love for the players, coaches and fans. I am still horrified and know without a doubt that the admin of my alma mater sacrificed Coach Briles to cover their failures. I trust and believe the truth will surface. And Coach Briles..I cant wait for the day your name is cleared and you are helping another college football team achieve what you did at Baylor.I will be in the stands watching! #BelieveinBriles

Malbec
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

bunation said:

Booray said:

This IS Art Briles.

You might want to ask Coach Teaff himself what he thinks about Briles.
xiledinok
Baylor students and alumni should be grateful and thank God the school did not get taken over by fundamentalists.
Higher education in America should be thankful.

Nobsu, what is tomorrow's late breaking news that was late breaking 2 years ago? Football weekend dump and they cannot figure out the powers to be in college football hate them. Those beautiful women at the Ole Miss tailgate do not need to hear ESPN and every other pre game show mention what is known as the "Baylor scandal" online popping up Wiki and Art's face.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Malbec said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

bunation said:

Booray said:

This IS Art Briles.

That would be VERY interesting. I would love to see Coach Teaff give all of the Baylor Alumni his opinion of Art Briles.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
57Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Malbec said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

bunation said:

Booray said:

This IS Art Briles.

That would be VERY interesting. I would love to see Coach Teaff give all of the Baylor Alumni his opinion of Art Briles.
I would like to see what Coach Teaff's opinion of the bor.
D. C. Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Malbec said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

bunation said:

Booray said:

This IS Art Briles.

Seems like Smoaky discussed this a bit in his rather lengthy interview a few weeks back.
Amarillobear
Coach Teaff said that Coach Briles is a fine man with great character.
PartyBear
The school is pretty much run by the more present day equivalent of your 70s and 80s fundamentalist. I assure you the current BOR would blow up the academics as well if it really started taking off and Baylor was becoming real tier one.
YoakDaddy
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Malbec said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

bunation said:

Booray said:

This IS Art Briles.

In a recent interview with Smoaky on 1660, I believe CGT said AB was a good man.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Chuckroast said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

bunation said:

Booray said:

This IS Art Briles.

Here's the comment from the article:

September 19, 2018 at 4:35 pm
As a 4 year letterman on the Baylor football team from 83 to 87 I have never been prouder to be a Bear than during Coach Briles tenure. He brought integrity, compassion,football brilliance and renewed a program and fan base that was dead and the laughing stock of the Big 12.He did it with a love for the players, coaches and fans. I am still horrified and know without a doubt that the admin of my alma mater sacrificed Coach Briles to cover their failures. I trust and believe the truth will surface. And Coach Briles..I cant wait for the day your name is cleared and you are helping another college football team achieve what you did at Baylor.I will be in the stands watching! #BelieveinBriles

Amen Brother ChuckRoast. A man is innocent until proven guilty. I don't think for one minute that Art Briles covered up rapes or coddled players that were accused of such. Was Art Briles perfect? Absolutely not. I have no doubt he made some mistakes. Until I see absolute PROOF of his so-called evil deeds, I will support him in his life after Baylor University. Baylor has much bigger problems than Baylor Football. Many Baylor Alums, myself included, have decided that the leadership of Baylor no longer fits their beliefs or vision of what Baylor should be. I was once a very proud Baylor Alumni. At this point, Baylor is just the place that I received my college degree. Nothing more. Damn shame.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Keyser Soze
Then why do ***** and moan about it daily?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.