Football
Sponsored by

Bowl game projected for Baylor

37,744 Views | 260 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by REX
Stranger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

OldSchoolBU said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Texasjeremy said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Checking a multitude of sites that make weekly bowl game projections reveals that only one currently has us in the mix. But it doesn't give me a good feeling because it inspires too many punchlines:

Sports Illustrated:
http://amp.si.com/college-football/2018/10/08/bowl-projections-matchups-predictions-playoff-rankings

Cheez-It Bowl, Phoenix (9 p.m. ET, ESPN)
Big 12 vs. Pac-12
Baylor vs. Cal

SBNation has Baylor vs. Houston in the Armed Forces Bowl
Please dear God let this happen. We can stop hearing from all the Briles boot lickers like Rex and the rest of the like minded stooges when Baylor beats them by 3 TDs.

As big of a letdown that would be for Houston I would love it. UH would surpass the numbers that OU put on Baylor
You are talking about the team that gave up 63 points to Texas Tech right? I guess since Baylor plays Texas Tech let's see how they do and if they can keep Texas Tech under 63. Because Baylor has a better offense than TT.

And perhaps you are on the wrong forum. Here's where you and your stooges need to be posting.

https://www.coogfans.com/c/football
where Rex at?

Here
You miss me?

You only show up when Baylor loses. You're no Baylor fan, that's for damn sure.

Actually, the only game we drove in for was K State which we won.

Bunny I have probably attended more Baylor games in person than years you have been alive. Admittedly, Baylor probably had a losing record for the cumulative total of those games but I donated into six figures and have been loyal in spite of Baylor's losing ways. I've endured many dismal coaches. Our current coach belongs in the top three worst ones.
I'm a Bearbacker
Gunny Hartman
Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

OldSchoolBU said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Texasjeremy said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Checking a multitude of sites that make weekly bowl game projections reveals that only one currently has us in the mix. But it doesn't give me a good feeling because it inspires too many punchlines:

Sports Illustrated:
http://amp.si.com/college-football/2018/10/08/bowl-projections-matchups-predictions-playoff-rankings

Big 12 vs. Pac-12
Baylor vs. Cal

Please dear God let this happen. We can stop hearing from all the Briles boot lickers like Rex and the rest of the like minded stooges when Baylor beats them by 3 TDs.

As big of a letdown that would be for Houston I would love it. UH would surpass the numbers that OU put on Baylor
You are talking about the team that gave up 63 points to Texas Tech right? I guess since Baylor plays Texas Tech let's see how they do and if they can keep Texas Tech under 63. Because Baylor has a better offense than TT.

And perhaps you are on the wrong forum. Here's where you and your stooges need to be posting.

where Rex at?

Here
You miss me?

Bunny I have probably attended more Baylor games in person than years you have been alive. Admittedly, Baylor probably had a losing record for the cumulative total of those games but I donated into six figures and have been loyal in spite of Baylor's losing ways. I've endured many dismal coaches. Our current coach belongs in the top three worst ones.

And yet you're still not bright enough to recognize that my comment was directed at Rex and not you
Baylor3216
Not. Anymore
Timbear
This loss shows, after 21 games, just what Rhule has to offer as a HC.
Waco1947
We beat TT next week
TexasScientist
TT offense is too much for our defense. I don't think its possible.
BUbearinARK
TexasScientist said:

Did you watch or see highlights from their game tonight? May be hope.
boognish_bear
I think it's a toss up
Bear8084
boognish_bear said:

I think it's a toss up

Agreed. What happened to their other QB? Kliff switched QBs towards the end of the game and he fumbled his first snap.
Gunny Hartman
BUbearinARK said:

TexasScientist said:

Texas scientist is clearly intimidated by the massive 6 points that tech put up today while losing to a team that we've already beat.

So many hot takes abound after a loss. Piping hot takes.
boognish_bear
Bear8084 said:

boognish_bear said:

I think it's a toss up

Agreed. What happened to their other QB? Kliff switched QBs towards the end of the game and he fumbled his first snap.

As far as I could tell he just made a switch to see if he could get a spark going on his team
TexasScientist
Gunny Hartman said:

BUbearinARK said:

TexasScientist said:

Texas scientist is clearly intimidated by the massive 6 points that tech put up today while losing to a team that we've already beat.

I think KU has a better defense than Baylor's. Overall, they will do a better job of checking our offense, and moving the ball against our defense, than we'll be able to do against theirs. They also have the edge in preparing for and coaching the game.
CocoRox
Gunny shows up with more egg on his face than a Rooster in 69
possible12
TexasScientist said:

They scored 6 today.
possible12
Gunny Hartman said:

BUbearinARK said:

TexasScientist said:

Kinda like, "We'll beat TCU. Period."
Gunny Hartman
CocoRox said:

I see you haven't gotten your fill yet of getting owned repeatedly.

How so? Care to elaborate how I have egg on my face? I know this part is hard for you, but for once, try to be specific.
Gunny Hartman
possible12 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

BUbearinARK said:

TexasScientist said:

Kinda like, "We'll beat TCU. Period."

There's no excuse for not beating TCU today. I predicted it the same as 99% of the rest of this board, because that's what should have happened. That's a far cry from saying "Tech's offense is too much for our defense" after a team we've already beaten held them to only 6 points. Do you see the difference?
REX
So will Baylor shut TT out?
TexasScientist
Gunny Hartman said:

BUbearinARK said:

TexasScientist said:

We'll see next week won't we. Hope I'm wrong, but I stick by what I said. I believe they will out score us.
CHP Bear
CHP Bear said:

SigTauBear said:

I'm curious who this wise prognosticator of football thinks we're beating to get the sufficient number of wins.
TCU
Sure wished I'd put salt and pepper on this post before hitting send.
Dia del DougO
MrGolfguy said:

Sports Illustrated now projecting - Academy Sports Texas Bowl, Baylor vs Texas A&M

Looks more like the Christmas Shopping At Academy bowl.
syme
The tech game hinges on whether Bowman plays or we play (yet another) back up QB. Our schedule has been very fortunate to only have 5 wins.
HomosexualTattooedBear
Ugh I am so super upset we lost that one
ColomboLQ
Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

OldSchoolBU said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Texasjeremy said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Sports Illustrated:

Big 12 vs. Pac-12
Baylor vs. Cal

where Rex at?

Here
You miss me?

And there are people that blindly defend Rhule that only show up to gloat and say "I told you so" after wins. Happens with both.
Gunny Hartman
ColomboLQ said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

OldSchoolBU said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Texasjeremy said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Sports Illustrated:

Big 12 vs. Pac-12
Baylor vs. Cal

where Rex at?

Here
You miss me?

And there are people that blindly defend Rhule that only show up to gloat and say "I told you so" after wins. Happens with both.

Well goody. I don't agree with extremism on either side of the coin, but I'll take someone like that any day over the alternative because they are typically actual Baylor fans, which Rex is not.
Waco1947
Real fans (?) understand
1. We play in the Big 12. This year is unusual. Heck KS is outplaying OU
2. Young Team
3, Injuries / no Hasty tonight. Already several D gone.
4. We were at ground zero after CAB.
5. We are a young team. Charlie is young still. 20? He's talented but young.
6. For all my dislike of Patterson he can coach D
We shall return next week then bowl game.
boognish_bear
Liberty Bowl Dec. 31 (Big 12 vs. SEC)
Projection: Baylor vs. Vanderbilt

https://watchstadium.com/news/brett-mcmurphys-college-football-bowl-projections-after-week-12-11-19-2018/

This was the only projection I could find with BU in it.
All the others show TT.
possible12
Tech is on their 3rd qb as well. Bears blow them out (no defense), after a week of being very pissed.

Bowl game for Bears, Job opening for Tech.
Gunny Hartman
CocoRox said:

Who has egg on their face again?

You love to throw out non-applicable stats, but you're like the low IQ version of statman.
BUbearinARK
Waco1947 said:

Real fans (?) understand
1. We play in the Big 12. This year is unusual. Heck KS is outplaying OU
2. Young Team
3, Injuries / no Hasty tonight. Already several D gone.
4. We were at ground zero after CAB.
5. We are a young team. Charlie is young still. 20? He's talented but young.
6. For all my dislike of Patterson he can coach D
We shall return next week then bowl game.
Prediction: TRUE!

You called it!
Gunny Hartman
Stranger said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

OldSchoolBU said:

REX said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Texasjeremy said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Sports Illustrated:

Big 12 vs. Pac-12
Baylor vs. Cal

where Rex at?

Here
You miss me?

Tell us more about our current coach will ya
BaylorBJM
Stranger said:

I'd be embarrassed if this team backed into a bowl game
Got damn you dumb.
BaylorBJM
We probably need to start a new thread with all of Stranger's idiocracies.
Gunny Hartman
BaylorBJM said:

We probably need to start a new thread with all of Stranger's idiocracies.

Sic'em 365 would have to buy a new server farm
Franklins
SigTauBear said:

I'm curious who this wise prognosticator of football thinks we're beating to get the sufficient number of wins.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.