Football
Sponsored by

Southern Miss football set to interview former Baylor head coach Art Briles

45,741 Views | 316 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by boognish_bear
REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

At this point, it would be in his best interest to wait until the results of the NCAA investigation are released and that is honestly something that he should have strongly considered during from the beginning. If he says things now that even remotely appear to conflict with those results when they are released, it would be held against him.
Fair enough. I want to like Briles and I think he has a lot of redeeming qualities.

But having someone like Rex hang around a website trying to trash Baylor isn't a good look.

Are you okay? Take a deep breath
It will be okay
Try to ignore me if it helps
RegentCoverup
REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

At this point, it would be in his best interest to wait until the results of the NCAA investigation are released and that is honestly something that he should have strongly considered during from the beginning. If he says things now that even remotely appear to conflict with those results when they are released, it would be held against him.
Fair enough. I want to like Briles and I think he has a lot of redeeming qualities.

But having someone like Rex hang around a website trying to trash Baylor isn't a good look.

Are you okay? Take a deep breath
It will be okay
Try to ignore me if it helps
Ignore?

You're entertainment, pal. you're the fat kid that wants the cupcake on this board. You're just not helping your hero and savior. Live action shot of Rex:

Don't kid yourself if you think you're doing Art any favors. I sincerely want to see Art move on and contribute to the game.
boognish_bear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.