Football
Sponsored by

CMR was not a Mistake

21,529 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BaylorRocks
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Very hesitant to stir the pot here, but I cannot seem to stop myself.

CMR is 8-17 with maybe one win over a team with a winning record. Bad roster excuse is just spin. He had at least 500 talent both years IMO.

He is the one we got, so I am rooting for him, but he has a long way to prove himself to be the right hire in my book and a few others of us not blinded with Baylor goggles.

Just talking record here. Seems like a decent guy fwiw.

S11, Brian and others has proven that is not true. And on top of that pretty much rebuilding a program that was devastated by scandal.

If you want to talk record, Briles was 8-16 after two years also, with back to back 4-8s. CMR got to a bowl game and won it in just year 2 of a major rebuild. It took Briles to his 4th year before winning a bowl.

Liberty University.

There is that.

Bowl win 2nd year. There is also that. One loss does not define a whole coaches' work.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Those who are clinging to earlier losses just have their blinders on to what progress is actually happening. If CMR has another good season with more wins the haters will get quieter and quieter with only a few ignorant "BuT LiBeRTy!!!" posts here and there.

25 percent of all of Matt Rhule's wins at Baylor have been against Kansas. So there's that.

Nice percentage for just year 2.

So is that all you do is trash this program now even though the projection of the program says otherwise with each passing day, interview, football camp, player's Tweets, recruiting info, etc?

My two previous posts were simply stating facts. If it makes you feel better to say I'm "trashing the program", then so be it. It just looks to me like you PUMPERS are setting yourselves up for a whole lot of disappointment.
Bitterness has turned you into one of the worst posters on this board. It's a shame, too, because I used to enjoy reading your stuff.
So I am a bad poster because I have chosen not to ride on the Matt Rhule Sunshine Wagon? Isn't that special!
I am very sorry my previous posts hurt your feelings. I will try to be a little gentler next time.
No. You're a bad poster because you're a troll with a shallow library of tired memes and slogans, you enter every discussion from a place of bad faith and you've let your loyalty to a disgraced former coach "inform" your ignorant opinions of our current one.

You're basically a bad poster because you choose to be, which makes the victim card you play every time someone calls you out look all the sillier.

And just for the record, you haven't hurt my feelings in this thread or any other. I just get tired of reading your bull*****

I am no victim. Never claimed to be. I am actually quite blessed. So why exactly are you and Milli so angry? You two should relax a little. Football is just a game. In the big scheme of things, really not that important. I hope our little football team wins more than we lose, but if not, the world will keep turning.

Have a great evening, bear2be2. Hopefully you will wake up in a better mood tomorrow.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

CMR is 8-17 with maybe one win over a team with a winning record. Bad roster excuse is just spin. He had at least 500 talent both years IMO.

He is the one we got, so I am rooting for him, but he has a long way to prove himself to be the right hire in my book and a few others of us not blinded with Baylor goggles.

S11, Brian and others has proven that is not true. And on top of that pretty much rebuilding a program that was devastated by scandal.

If you want to talk record, Briles was 8-16 after two years also, with back to back 4-8s. CMR got to a bowl game and won it in just year 2 of a major rebuild. It took Briles to his 4th year before winning a bowl.

Liberty University.

There is that.

Bowl win 2nd year. There is also that. One loss does not define a whole coaches' work.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Those who are clinging to earlier losses just have their blinders on to what progress is actually happening. If CMR has another good season with more wins the haters will get quieter and quieter with only a few ignorant "BuT LiBeRTy!!!" posts here and there.

25 percent of all of Matt Rhule's wins at Baylor have been against Kansas. So there's that.

So is that all you do is trash this program now even though the projection of the program says otherwise with each passing day, interview, football camp, player's Tweets, recruiting info, etc?

My two previous posts were simply stating facts. If it makes you feel better to say I'm "trashing the program", then so be it. It just looks to me like you PUMPERS are setting yourselves up for a whole lot of disappointment.
Bitterness has turned you into one of the worst posters on this board. It's a shame, too, because I used to enjoy reading your stuff.
So I am a bad poster because I have chosen not to ride on the Matt Rhule Sunshine Wagon? Isn't that special!
I am very sorry my previous posts hurt your feelings. I will try to be a little gentler next time.
No. You're a bad poster because you're a troll with a shallow library of tired memes and slogans, you enter every discussion from a place of bad faith and you've let your loyalty to a disgraced former coach "inform" your ignorant opinions of our current one.

You're basically a bad poster because you choose to be, which makes the victim card you play every time someone calls you out look all the sillier.

And just for the record, you haven't hurt my feelings in this thread or any other. I just get tired of reading your bull*****

I am no victim. Never claimed to be. I am actually quite blessed. So why exactly are you and Milli so angry? You two should relax a little. Football is just a game. In the big scheme of things, really not that important. I hope our little football team wins more than we lose, but if not, the world will keep turning.

Have a great evening, bear2be2. Hopefully you will wake up in a better mood tomorrow.
It's adorable how the rape apologist is here telling us football is just a game while spending the last four years making winning at all costs his god.
MilliVanilli
Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

Cabers better hope not.

Art's 3-6 bowl record isn't exactly a resume highlight.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

It's adorable how the rape apologist is here telling us football is just a game while spending the last four years making winning at all costs his god.
Baylor has definitely taught us the last four years that a winning football program is not important. Message received.

-- Barack Obama
Bear8084
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Baylor has definitely taught us the last four years that a winning football program is not important. Message received.

No, it hasn't. You just read whatever message you pretended it gave as it rebuilds, ignoring everything else that says otherwise.
Keyser Soze
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Baylor has definitely taught us the last four years that a winning at all cost football program is not important. Message received.
FIFU
Keyser Soze
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

There is some serious self awareness that is lacking too.
MilliVanilli
Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Yep, they say that those who lose one of their senses will see other senses amped up to compensate...which explains why those with no sense of humor tend to have such a heightened sense of self-importance as the cabers do.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Yep, they say that those who lose one of their senses will see other senses amped up to compensate...which explains why those with no sense of humor tend to have such a heightened sense of self-importance as the cabers do.

You and X must be dipping into the magic mushrooms. I don't understand half of the disjointed drivel you two post these days.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

You and X must be dipping into the magic mushrooms. I don't understand half of the disjointed drivel you two post these days.

Watch out. Don't be like DMAN. DMAN can post anything and call someone anything then whines when he gets bit back.
You will get more stars than a cheap stripper has on her back with this free board posting some smack.

You love trashing Rhule. Is it personal or just to trash them because that what Briles' bunch wish?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Watch out. Don't be like DMAN. DMAN can post anything and call someone anything then whines when he gets bit back.
You will get more stars than a cheap stripper has on her back with this free board posting some smack.

You love trashing Rhule. Is it personal or just to trash them because that what Briles' bunch wish?

Relax Dude. Perhaps you should spend less time with us riff raff and spend more time on the Grey Poupon Board.

For the record, I think Matt Rhule is a very nice man.

-- Barack Obama
Stranger
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Relax Dude. Perhaps you should spend less time with us riff raff and spend more time on the Grey Poupon Board.

Being positive, I think Matty will make fine coach in the NFL.
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

It is more like the nail salon Art fanboy board on this board. A celebration of a washed out coach.
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

you should see how you're perceived, your divorce from reality gives people serious concerns that you might have dementia
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

It is more like the nail salon Art fanboy board on this board. A celebration of a washed out coach.
Once again, you have proven my point and I don't understand your insult. What exactly is a "nail salon Art fanboy"?

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Keyser Soze said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Once again, you have proven my point and I don't understand your insult. What exactly is a "nail salon Art fanboy"?

A bunch of guys masquerading around like women and crying about a failed coach who couldn't manage his program.
The type of guys who would compromise their values for a nickel and want to be popular associating with trash.
boognish_bear
BaylorRocks
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Who can do better? Offer solutions along with your beeching. Unless that is all that you have (which most here suspect).
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
zunooreo said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Who can do better? Offer solutions along with your beeching. Unless that is all that you have (which most here suspect).
Solutions? I thought there were no problems in BaylorLand? I hope Matt Rhule can win more football games than he loses but if he does not, no worries. He can coach at Baylor twenty more years for all I care and winning is optional. The new reality is that Baylor Football is no longer about football. it is what it is. Not real sure I would call that beeching.

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Solutions? I thought there were no problems in BaylorLand? I hope Matt Rhule can win more football games than he loses but if he does not, no worries. He can coach at Baylor twenty more years for all I care and winning is optional. The new reality is that Baylor Football is no longer about football. it is what it is. Not real sure I would call that beeching.
Got it, all you have is beeching. Goodbye
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
zunooreo said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Got it, all you have is beeching. Goodbye
Most excellent response. Sounds to me like you are just trying to pick a fight with someone tonight. I am not your guy. I am sure Milli will oblige you.

-- Barack Obama
Bear8084
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

That's not even close to reality.
BUBear24
Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

That's not even close to reality.

You lose reality when you go senile.
BUbearinARK
I'm posting on a retread of a thread that went on forever to show how much I don't care. No one called me out, I just flat out don't care since it doesn't matter. And if someone calls me out I'll repost since I just don't care. Believe me how much I'm not invested in any of this. Not a cry for help, not a troll, just sitting here, continuing to type, not caring.

Edit: still not caring a minute later. I'm sure it shows.

Reedit: no one has replied yet for me to prove idgas...and I'm thrilled, not sad

Reedit #2: i still haven't had a blue reply. Pluck the roadrunners and owls!!!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Go Baylor Bears!!!! Put the wood to those Lumberjacks!!!

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
BUbearinARK said:

What's that smell in here?
Something swell....

BUbearinARK
The blue star I gave you above was to signify my great indifference. And my chuckles were from a place of our new culture of not winning. And if I did care, I'd say well done.
BU82EX
Baylor University fans, you need to keep in mind that RD2WINAGNBEAR86 has 1) never attended Baylor, 2) had no need or use for Baylor until Art showed up, 3) a loyalty to Art's legacy, not Baylor 3) no BU skin in the game without Art as coach. As a result he is free to hate. He is on this board simply to be a rash on Baylor and our fans. Best way to get rid of a rash is to ignore it and it will go away and be a rash on something else. Most likely he will go be a rash on Mt. Vernon fan sites once they fire HIS coach for some breach of his contract (most likely a lack of program control). Haters gonna hate!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BU82EX said:

Baylor University fans, you need to keep in mind that RD2WINAGNBEAR86 has 1) never attended Baylor, 2) had no need or use for Baylor until Art showed up, 3) a loyalty to Art's legacy, not Baylor 3) no BU skin in the game without Art as coach. As a result he is free to hate. He is on this board simply to be a rash on Baylor and our fans. Best way to get rid of a rash is to ignore it and it will go away and be a rash on something else. Most likely he will go be a rash on Mt. Vernon fan sites once they fire HIS coach for some breach of his contract (most likely a lack of program control). Haters gonna hate!
Not real sure what I have done to hurt your feelings, but I am very sorry. Yes, I am a CABer but have made it very clear that I hope Coach Rhule is successful. Rooting for the success of both men seems to be really upsetting to some here. Not sure why.

Not real sure what you are so upset about but hopefully you can take some happy pills.

P.S.- For the record, I used to be a proud Baylor graduate of 1986. I have just dropped the proud part.

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
Won't be long now. Season starts very soon !

historian
Matt Rhule has the potential to be a great coach at Baylor. He already has had a remarkable accomplishment by improving by 6 wins in one year--the greatest improvement in the country. The fact that we also won a bowl game in his second year is amazing. I don't know how often that happens, but probably not very--especially when you consider the circumstances.

As for 2017, you basically have to throw the whole season out. It is stupid to judge a coach on his first year alone when he is rebuilding a program decimated by scandal. Even the one win at Kansas is not much to celebrate. At least some of those losses were close and the team did have flashes.

This year will likely be the proving ground: can we do better than 2018? We are ideally set with our schedule to do just that. We very well may start 6-0--which would be amazing too. As I see it, the real test is in November when we play our toughest opponents, two of them at home. I think we can win 1-2 of those games.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
BaylorRocks
Won't be long now. Season starts very soon !

the_flying_taco
Rhule took a Big 12 team and lost to Liberty.
Bear8084
the_flying_taco said:

Rhule took a Big 12 team and lost to Liberty.

Troll post is a troll post. Smells like a Frog.
CorsicanaBear
Its true though, he did take a Big 12 team and lose to Liberty. That was inexcusable.

Was he a mistake? We'll see. Like the Little Feat tune says:

Well they say, time loves a hero,
but only time will tell.
If he's real, he's a legend from heaven,
If he ain't he was sent here from hell.
Illigitimus non carborundum

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.