Football
Sponsored by

Apologies Needed

23,881 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TheAgentGrant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I honestly remember watching you Doak. I thought you were really good, but McElroy was my guy.
We played for the same high school coach. I thought you were a good backer, no need to be humble about it.
By the way that was a layup. Enjoy NOLA my man.
AgentGrant
Ursus Americanus
TheAgentGrant said:

I honestly remember watching you Doak. I thought you were really good, but McElroy was my guy.
We played for the same high school coach. I thought you were a good backer, no need to be humble about it.
Here's Doak Field sealing the 1979 Peach Bowl win over Clemson.

I've time stamped it right before the right part.

TheAgentGrant
First off in today's game that was no intentional grounding, and I forgot the wideouts used to be in 3 point stances, but it was 1978-79.

Well done Doak. Great play.

Kyle Woods legendary.
AgentGrant
Ursus Americanus
TheAgentGrant said:

First off in today's game that was no intentional grounding, and I forgot the wideouts used to be in 3 point stances, but it was 1978-79.

Well done Doak. Great play.

Kyle Woods legendary.
1979 season, New Year's Eve before 1980...and what a year 1980 would be.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ursus Americanus said:

TheAgentGrant said:

Get off your knees and wipe your chin, Milli. At his age, Thee would much rather you just buy him a Big-O.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Ursus Americanus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

TheAgentGrant said:

Get off your knees and wipe your chin, Milli. At his age, Thee would much rather you just buy him a Big-O.
There you go with that "milli"obsession again, did you lose a lover to them?

But you prove again and again you clearly aren't a fan of talking about Baylor football, you certainly never do it on this forum.

It's all about fired high school coaches and calling everybody "milli" which we can only assume at this point is some imaginary friend you have.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ursus Americanus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

TheAgentGrant said:

But you prove again and again you clearly aren't a fan of talking about Baylor football, you certainly never do it on this forum.

It's all about fired high school coaches and calling everybody "milli" which we can only assume at this point is some imaginary friend you have.
If I am ever going to have an imaginary friend, I promise you it won't be Milli.

-- Barack Obama
Ursus Americanus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

TheAgentGrant said:

If I am ever going to have an imaginary friend, I promise you it won't be Milli.
No doubt friends are difficult to come by for you, imaginary or otherwise.

Good luck finding this "Milli" person, you sure seem to think they're everywhere.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ursus Americanus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

TheAgentGrant said:

No doubt friends are difficult to come by for you, imaginary or otherwise.

Good luck finding this "Milli" person, you sure seem to think they're everywhere.

Okay Milli. Whatever. Have a nice day.

-- Barack Obama
geewago
I'll have to say Milli is doing a fairly good job of disguise under the name of Ursus. But as the posts keep coming it's becoming abundantly obvious who Ursus really is.
Ursus Americanus
Thee's OG post gets redeemed by the page.

There simply are a handful of bitter people here that don't come here to talk about Baylor football at all but for the life of them cannot begin to walk away.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ursus Americanus said:

There simply are a handful of bitter people here that don't come here to talk about Baylor football at all but for the life of them cannot begin to walk away.

What's not to like about Baylor Football? The only negativity I can see hanging around here is you.

-- Barack Obama
Ursus Americanus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

What's not to like about Baylor Football? The only negativity I can see hanging around here is you.
Yeah, you're the unprovoked troll that's the victim after people we're talking about football and you started talking about sex acts.

I don't know who you are, but you are clearly not an honest person nor a very well adjusted one.

Aliceinbubbleland
Come on Bears! It's time to bury the hatchet. Everyone on here knows I'm 100% Team Briles but lets reflect on exactly what has happened in the last four years. Whether or not it was deserved we were a national disgrace word on the street. I despised what happened at Baylor with false accusations while being led by an incompetent bunch directing PR. Epic failure. It's over. Time to move on. Things are moving up. Fast.

Fast forward. We now have a rags to riches story line developing. I too have had a difficult time adjusting to a lack of Briles offense but I've had no problem adjusting to a lack of Briles defense.

Even though at times I shake my head and wonder how we won that game this year, we did. Rhoades and Rhule deserve 100% of our appreciation for turning this sinking ship around and have us headed for the finish line.

No more Milli and no more barking at Milli. Join the wagon together. The time is now to look forward to restored success. Hopefully everyone in the Administration and Athletic Department have learned from our mistakes.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ursus Americanus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Yeah, you're the unprovoked troll that's the victim after people we're talking about football and you started talking about sex acts.

I don't know who you are, but you are clearly not an honest person nor a very well adjusted one.

Alice gives good advice. You should take note. I have no problem with your man love for Thee. You should just tone it down a bit. It makes you come across as a junior high girl with a crush. To each his own.

-- Barack Obama
Ursus Americanus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Alice gives good advice. You should take note. I have no problem with your man love for Thee. You should just tone it down a bit. It makes you come across as a junior high girl with a crush. To each his own.
Wow, you are a delusional person on a psychotic scale. No one but yourself has been uncivil here, I don't even know you, which i'm thankful for.

Please quit projecting your insecure demeanor on to other posters, it's clear something as meaningless as a message board is above your maturity level.

Good luck with your Milli quest, hope you find them, they clearly got your goat and still have it.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
If you're not careful, I just may post your favorite Millivanilli naked in the bathtub pic.

You should have changed things up just a little bit. You are fooling nobody.

SIC 'EM BEARS!

-- Barack Obama
Ursus Americanus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If you're not careful, I just may post your favorite Millivanilli naked in the bathtub pic.

SIC 'EM BEARS!
Don't know you, but being stalked on a message board is an interesting experience. Blocked and reported to Mods.

Seek help.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ursus Americanus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

SIC 'EM BEARS!
Don't know you, but being stalked on a message board is an interesting experience. Blocked and reported to Mods.

Seek help.

Honesty. Such a lonely word.

-- Barack Obama
ScottS
Chuckroast said:

Thanks to Briles for building the foundation and putting us on the map and thanks to Rhule for bringing us back to national relevance.

Wait a second.....didn't Kevin Steele put in the internal improvements that allowed both Briles and Rhule to flourish?
Ursus Americanus
ScottS said:

Chuckroast said:

Thanks to Briles for building the foundation and putting us on the map and thanks to Rhule for bringing us back to national relevance.

Wait a second.....didn't Kevin Steele put in the internal improvements that allowed both Briles and Rhule to flourish?
Debatable, but Guy Morriss legitimately played a hand.
william
barry brickman.... wonder where he wound up.

- KKM

go bears!

live in new braunfels? need a home?

call barry brickman:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/barry-brickman_new-braunfels_tx_3115437_153439571
Malbec
Ursus Americanus said:

ScottS said:

Chuckroast said:

Debatable, but Guy Morriss legitimately played a hand.
Girl, you know it's true. Or not.
xiledinok
Classic thread. Art does no wrong but the final football coaching chapters in his career won't be good for him.

Briles is as unpopular as Rhule is popular in football. A good tear out and remodel worked out great.
corncob pipe
7 page thread?!

Just got here.. fill ole corny demon con in with the cliff notes

Thanks in advance
Osodecentx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Ursus Americanus said:

I didn't know Ursa is Milli
Osodecentx
corncob pipe said:

7 page thread?!

Thanks in advance
Thee needs apologies or he will melt like a snowflake
corncob pipe
Osodecentx said:

corncob pipe said:

7 page thread?!

Thanks in advance
Thee needs apologies or he will melt like a snowflake

Must be the Soy creamer and meds in the ground water,....

Chuckroast
ScottS said:

Chuckroast said:

No, it just allowed Briles to flourish
BaylorRocks
geewago said:

I'll have to say Milli is doing a fairly good job of disguise under the name of Ursus. But as the posts keep coming it's becoming abundantly obvious who Ursus really is.
I told you guys, calling this out with spot on accuracy, weeks ago right after this screen name appeared. And respectfully, no it really was never a good job of disguise.

I blocked immediately, and suggest(ed) you do the same.

Sic'em
Thee University
I've decided I need to apologize to everyone on 365 for starting this thread. We got some nuts on here.

It's beyond the loony tune, delusional, revisionist, knee-pad wearing CABers too!

corncob pipe
Never give in !!

My Captain!!

My Liege !!

MY PRESIDENT!!!

I would follow you to the gates of HELL!!
Thee University
corncob pipe said:

Never give in !!

My Captain!!

My Liege !!

MY PRESIDENT!!!

I would follow you to the gates of HELL!!
Then let's meet up on 12/31 in New Orleans!

Hold on a second..............I have to look up that liege word you used. Corn Cob Crack Pipe?
ScottS
Dale should get credit too
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

I've decided I need to apologize to everyone on 365 for starting this thread. We got some nuts on here.

It's beyond the loony tune, delusional, revisionist, knee-pad wearing CABers too!

Irony

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.