Fozzie's NBA Predictions

23,743 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jorkel
BaylorBears_254
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ya know, as usual the Celtic fans aren't here after a horrible showing.

Ill say this tho, how did the Celtics literally go from having a chance of winning a Championship in 1-3 years to being slightly above average in the span of a year?
Ashley Hodge
Staff

this made me lol, credit to Tiny Elvis for sending to me
fuentbu1
Harden off at MVP pace 2-13 from the floor......thank God for him going 14-14 from the line.

He can retire whenever he wants too. Basketball will be much more enjoyable.
BaylorBears_254
Yep, don't get why people hyped him for dropping 40+ in multiple games when the majority of it came with 15+ free throws and shooting about 30% from the floor
bularry
Fozzie said:

LeBron the best NBA player to not be named the best at his position by NBA GMs. I'm sure the fanboys are still living in the past though.

Leonard clearly NBA best player now.
bularry
BaylorBears_254 said:

Yep, don't get why people hyped him for dropping 40+ in multiple games when the majority of it came with 15+ free throws and shooting about 30% from the floor
he shot 30% from the floor last year? is that your stat? can you site it?
bularry
fuentbu1 said:

Harden off at MVP pace 2-13 from the floor......thank God for him going 14-14 from the line.

He can retire whenever he wants too. Basketball will be much more enjoyable.
yeah, don't want to draw fouls like all great scorers do.
fuentbu1
I understand he can score, but 6600 free throws in 10 seasons in ridiculous.
BaylorBears_254
I never said he shot that from the floor on the season, Im saying he had many games where he shot horribly but just he dropped so many points along with so many free throw attempts, he got a lot of praise from it
Fozzie
Mavs look like a playoff team even without their best defender Powell

Celtics back to their winning ways against the champs

How bad will the Lakers get rolled by the Jazz tonight? Can't believe the Lake Show is favored, easy money
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Doncic banks a fadeaway 3 LOL

triple double for the the guy who is not legally old enough to drink yet
fuentbu1
Luka is a baaaaaad white boy. It is very early, but the Mavs are fun to watch!

#LetsGoMavs
BaylorBears_254
Yawn, you missed two whole days, you only show up when Lebron plays you fan
Hubbs
BaylorBears_254
Post all his highlights of him being washed tonight as well sir and welcome to the party.
fuentbu1
Rockets move to 1-1

Harden at 24 ppg 9 ast and 7.5 TO per game

25-26 from the line (over 50% of his pts thus far are FTs)
3-26 from 3 and 10-42 from the field overall

Is he turning into a chucker?

Just giving my Rockets friends a hard time...
Fozzie
great game for the Mavs against the Blazers. Mavs take their first loss to draw even with the Lakers. Will be an exciting race for that final playoff spot with the Mavs, Pelicans and Lakers.
fuentbu1
Fozzie said:

great game for the Mavs against the Blazers. Mavs take their first loss to draw even with the Lakers. Will be an exciting race for that final playoff spot with the Mavs, Pelicans and Lakers.

The review of the foul at the end of the Mavs game was awful. Should have been 2 fts and we would have had the lead most likely with 7 seconds left.

Oh well. We are much improved over the past few years. We will be better defensively a bit when Powell gets out there.
BaylorBears_254
Ohhh boy, Bron and AD getting that chemistry down...Lebron in his 17th season still toying around with the guys.

LA 2-1 and gaining traction, need Kuz and Rondo back to complete those 2nd unit rotations
Roughneck
LeBeta fans always say regular season doesn't matter then pound chest about 2-1 record all at home! Can injury prone Anthony Davis play a complete season having to carry LeBeta on the road? Where was Bojan?
BaylorBears_254
Roughneck said:

LeBeta fans always say regular season doesn't matter then pound chest about 2-1 record all at home! Can injury prone Anthony Davis play a complete season having to carry LeBeta on the road? Where was Bojan?

YOU ARE A LEBRON FAN THO? It doesn't matter but you guys only appear when Lebron plays so I might as well say something to get a reply back from you.

Remember you thought the Celtics would beat that Cavs because of regular season? yea i do too
fuentbu1
Didnt give a Harden update last night. He had 40! And only took 22 FTs. On pace for 1300+ FTs for the season! Incredible! Dude is amazing! /s

Shooting an incredible 15% from 3 on the season and under 30% from the field.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Luka has been bad tonight
Ashley Hodge
Staff
good road win for the Mavs, I think Denver was 34-7 at home last year
fuentbu1
Ashley Hodge said:

Luka has been bad tonight

Horrible shooting night. Glad we have a decent bench.

Wright and Brunson off the bench went for 23 pts 14 ast combined with 0 turnovers. Pretty impressive.
william
really nice win for dallas.

- BUmma

xiledinok
Mavs solve 4th quarter issues and they will be a contender to win their division.

Golden State will not make the playoffs. You spend the entire night looking in the game night program trying to figure out all the G League guys they have filling up their roster.

FWIW, Rockets won't be winning anything this year unless the other team fails to show. Huge hole at the head coaching position.
Hubbs
Ashley Hodge said:

Debatable. Second game of a back to back. Jamal Murray regressed to game 7 vs Portland form last night. Mavs bailed out by instant replay. Joker messed around and had another triple-double. I'm bitter.
Roughneck
No Enes or Jaylon? No problem. Super genius Brad Stevens (who I personally endorsed to get the head coaching job) outintellectualed low IQ Bucks coach. Lil' LeBeta finally has to go on the road. We will see!
xiledinok
Hubbs said:

Ashley Hodge said:

Debatable. Second game of a back to back. Jamal Murray regressed to game 7 vs Portland form last night. Mavs bailed out by instant replay. Joker messed around and had another triple-double. I'm bitter.
Bailed out how? It was clearly a good overturn like the Portland v. Dallas overturn game on Sunday night.

No playoffs for Golden State. Curry will not rush back and the lottery has more one season appeal for the Warriors then trying to make a playoff run.

Poor Rocket fans, more of the same this season. Teams will just pull Capela and Chandler away from the basket and then feast on crazy Russ and the Beard. 158 points against the Wizards? That's the same team I saw score 97 points last Friday with a roster full of guys learning the NBA. I want to see an on court fight between the Rocket's two stars and then watch their coach's demeanor the rest of the season.
BaylorBears_254
Finally you post about your underachieving Celtics! Goodness, you got caught up in being a Lebron fan for so long
BaylorBears_254
Bron just went back to #1 in the world...Why did i even doubt this Alpha like this!

Lakers over MAVS!
Fozzie
BaylorBears_254 said:

Bron just went back to #1 in the world...Why did i even doubt this Alpha like this!

Lakers over MAVS!
nice hold by Dwight Howard as the DL was trying to get to the quarterback

*congrats to the Lakers for getting a win against the team they will be competing with for that final playoff spot
BaylorBears_254
Blah blah blah.

Luka was flopping all night.

If you truly believe that bs then go ahead lol. Lakers fully healthy will be between 1-4. Bron just getting started, and the team doesn't even have chemistry all the way.
xiledinok
BaylorBears_254 said:

Blah blah blah.

Luka was flopping all night.

If you truly believe that bs then go ahead lol. Lakers fully healthy will be between 1-4. Bron just getting started, and the team doesn't even have chemistry all the way.

They should have called it because Howard is not star and fans don't respect him. The NBA fan loves to see Lakers lose on a Dwight Howard goof.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.