* * MMA - Boxing

51,578 Views | 466 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UFC Fight Night. Sat night June 20

Curtis Blaydes (-400) vs. Alexander Volkov (+310)
Shane Burgos (-150) vs. Josh Emmett (+125)
Raquel Pennington (-180) vs. Marion Reneau (+155)
Belal Muhammad (-125) vs. Lyman Good (+105)
Roosevelt Roberts (-260) vs. Jim Miller (+210)
Bobby Green (-260) vs. Clay Guida (+210)
Justin Jaynes (+290) vs. Frank Camacho (-380)
Oskar Piechota (-125) vs. Marc-Andre Barriault (+105)
Brianna Van Buren (-220) vs. Tecia Torres (+180)
Gillian Robertson (-120) vs. Cortney Casey (+100)
Roxanne Modafferi (-120) vs. Lauren Murphy (+100)
Max Rohskopf (-195) vs. Austin Hubbard (+165)
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
MAIN CARD
UNDERCARD
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
UBBY
Assassin said:

MAIN CARD
UNDERCARD

My head keeps telling me Usman is better in almost every way but there's just something about Masvidal and his confidence. Who you got?
Assassin
Usman took out Masvidal in one of the more boring title fights, Usman is not a highlite reel guy.

Best fight of the night was on the undercard, while I am best at groundwork, I have enough belts in standup to appreciate these guys Muslim Salikhov def. Elizeu Zaleski

Salikhov had some extremly impressive inside spinning kicks. Builded as 'Capoeira vs. King of Kung Fu'. Zaleski took it. Salishov was a multiple world champ in Wushu Sanda.
Assassin
Whitaker vs Till this past Sat. Incredible.

Till beat my buddy on a last minute KO after getting his ass kicked all night. So I loved this decision
Assassin
Shahbazyan was destroying Brunson until Brunson stuck his finger directly into Edmen's eye socket. Damn!
Assassin
UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Oleinik fight card, odds
  • Derrick Lewis -200 vs. Aleksei Oleinik +170, heavyweights
  • Chris Weidman -120 vs. Omari Akhmedov +100, middleweights
  • Darren Stewart -175 vs. Maki Pitolo +150, middleweights
  • Yana Kunitskaya -240 vs. Julija Stoliarenko +200, women's bantamweights
  • Beneil Dariush -165 vs. Scott Holtzman +140, lightweights
  • Laureano Staropoli -140 vs. Tim Means +120, welterweights
  • Nasrat Haqparast -270 vs. Alexander Munoz +220, lightweights
  • Wellington Turman -160 vs. Andrew Sanchez +135, middleweights
  • Gavin Tucker -160 vs. Justin Jaynes +135, featherweights
  • Youssef Zalal -330 vs. Peter Barrett +260, featherweights
  • Irwin Rivera -195 vs. Ali Al Qaisi +165, bantamweights
UBBY
Is Rickson Gracie the best living practitioner of BJJ?
Assassin
Kevin Holland with an elbow to the top of the head WHILE standing. This guy is something. Buckley throws some nasty uppercuts
Assassin
Assassin said:

Kevin Holland with an elbow to the top of the head WHILE standing. This guy is something. Buckley throws some nasty uppercuts
Nasty KO in the 3rd by Holland over a very good striker in Buckley. Keep an eye on Holland (out of Travis Lutters BJJ camp in Fort Worth too. Lutter got his BJJ BB from my BJJ coach Carlos Machado)

plus, this guy is a character!
hustlenflow
I'm not comfortable hitting the bars yet (as I would normally do), but I really want to see this card on Saturday night. Any ideas on how to watch other than paying the $65?
Assassin
hustlenflow said:

I'm not comfortable hitting the bars yet (as I would normally do), but I really want to see this card on Saturday night. Any ideas on how to watch other than paying the $65?
Sent you a PM
Assassin
UFC 252 MAIN CARD

UNDERCARD
Assassin
Rosenstruik vs dos Santos was incredible. They were knocking the crap out of each other. Rosenstruick did the old hidden hand and came over the top behind a left hand in dos Santos face. Incredible
Assassin
I am really liking the 25 ft ring
Assassin
Miocic whupped Corimer. I thought Cormier had a shot with those nasty overhand no-look shots.

UBBY
Stipe's a monster. Would love to see him whoop Jon Jones next. Feel terrible for DC and his eye. Hopefully he doesn't have permanent damage.
Assassin
Costa is massive for a middleweight, gonna be an interesting fight - UFC 253

UFC 253 fight card, odds
  • Israel Adesanya (c) -170 vs. Paulo Costa +145, middleweight championship
  • Jan Blachowicz vs. Dominick Reyes, vacant light heavyweight championship
  • Claudia Gadelha vs. Yan Xiaonan, women's strawweight
  • Hakeem Dawodu vs. Zubaira Tukhugov, featherweights
  • Kai Kara-France vs. Brandon Rovyal, flyweights
UFC 253 info
  • Date: Sept.26
Assassin
Valief was a high as a -2000 favorite - and it looked like a mismatch

And then

Assassin
Colby Covington absolutely destroyed Tyrone Woodley. 113 to 2 strikes in round 4 and Woodley quit in the 5th. Colby looked extremely good
UBBY
Khazmat is on a rampage. What a monster he is.
Assassin
Another great fight lineup this past Sat. With Jon Jones out of the picture, Lt Hwy title was up for grabs. Dom Reyes looked lethargic as the Pol Jan Blachowicz knocked him out. Relentless

Israel Adesanya did what any smart MMA fighter does to a slugger. Take out the lead leg. Paulo Costo had an absolute stupid fight. Until he learns how to defend leg whips to a lead leg OR how to fight southpaw, everyone will do this to him.

Brandon Royval was really something to watch in the 125lb class. Really unorthodox. Fun to watch
Assassin
UFC 254 will feature a larger-than-average pay-per-view lineup.

The promotion revealed on Saturday that main card for the Oct. 24 event will feature six bouts; usually UFC pay-per-views consist of five fights. The last pay-per-view to have a six-bout main draw was UFC 190, which took place on Aug. 1, 2015 at HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and was headlined by a women's bantamweight championship clash between Ronda Rousey and Bethe Correia.

UFC 254 takes place at the Flash Forum on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi and is topped by a lightweight title unification bout pitting reigning champion Khabib Nurmagomedov against interim king Justin Gaethje.

The rest of the pay-per-view lineup is as follows: Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier at middleweight; Alexander Volkov vs. Walt Harris at heavyweight; Islam Makhachev vs. Rafael dos Anjos at lightweight; Cynthia Calvillo vs. Lauren Murphy at flyweight and Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cutelaba at light heavyweight.

The card could have been even more impressive, as a lightweight matchup between Dustin Poirier and Tony Ferguson was targeted for UFC 254 before negotiations fell through.
Assassin
Khabib absolutely destroys Gaethe - and then retires

29-0. Damn
Assassin
Quote:

Ex-Dallas Cowboy Greg Hardy about to fight on UFC fight night. I think its on ESPN +
Hardy wins again. Dude has no air left any time he fights. Always sounds like me after running a couple of 40s.

Hit the 6'7 Maurice Green with left jab that knocked him to the ground. Goes to 7-2
Assassin
Uriah Hall beat Anderson Silva in Andersons final fight.

Hall went over to Silva after the fight and broke down crying. Just amazing end for Silva. Huge credit to Hall
Assassin
from the 'I kid you not' competition

Assassin
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones tonight. Used to love Mike Tyson when he was a young, hungry fighter. Very short for a heavyweight but that made his uppercut extremely deceptive. It came up from the floor!

Assassin
Assassin said:

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones tonight. Used to love Mike Tyson when he was a young, hungry fighter. Very short for a heavyweight but that made his uppercut extremely deceptive. It came up from the floor!

Tyson obliterated Jones. Jones thought his little rabbit punches would hurt Tyson;

Final Punch Stats for #TysonJones:

Tyson out landed Jones, 67-37 in total connects. 35-4 edge in body shots
Tyson out landed Jones in 7 of the 8 rounds (one even)
Jones threw 43 more punches than Tyson

Predetermined draw. Tyson whupped his ass, badly!
UBBY
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Tyson obliterated Jones. Jones thought his little rabbit punches would hurt Tyson;

Final Punch Stats for #TysonJones:

Tyson out landed Jones, 67-37 in total connects. 35-4 edge in body shots
Tyson out landed Jones in 7 of the 8 rounds (one even)
Jones threw 43 more punches than Tyson

Predetermined draw. Tyson whupped his ass, badly!

Tyson looked about as good as I could have hoped at 54, not fighting in 15 years and having a plethora of physical issues. Roy's style requires him to be very athletic, he's not that guy anymore.

Tyson is still a tank. Glad no one got hurt.

It was crazy seeing Tyson so humble. It's the exact opposite of how he was at one point in his life. It makes you want to root for a guy like that.
Assassin
I thought Gordon Leavitt killed Matt Wiman for a few minutes. Body slam with a forearm to the chest to augment it. Very Russian Combat Sambo like
Assassin
UFC Fight Night: Wonderboy vs Handz of Steel on 12/19
UFC ends the year with a stacked card as Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson and Geoff Neal square off in a welterweight showdown at UFC Fight Night in Las Vegas, only on ESPN+.
7:00PM/ET
Assassin
Assassin
this is my buddy who I have trained with Stephen 'Wonderboy" Thompson

Assassin
Assassin said:

this is my buddy who I have trained with Stephen 'Wonderboy" Thompson

57-0 kickboxer and 5 time world champion

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.