Ministry of Truth

34,797 Views | 650 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Cobretti
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

The larger question is that the entire DHS should be dissolved.
Now someone is getting over the target.
Forest Bueller_bf
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Learned a long time ago that Sam is not going to admit his mind has been changed or his positions are in error, even once his positions have been thoroughly refuted or made to look ridiculous. This is but another example. He is going to die on this hill, regardless of how absurd or even un-American his position is.
Speaking of irony. Your lack of self awareness is amazing, especially on the subject of Covid
Actually, I find Oso's post rather ironic on that very point.

It's fine to hold and defend an opinion, but the compulsive need to defend Sam, even when he is way wrong, speaks to an emotional crutch rather than a cogent argument.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
Robert Wilson said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

The larger question is that the entire DHS should be dissolved.
Now someone is getting over the target.
It does raise the question about what value the DHS has provided. Off the top of my head I cannot think of anything worthwhile the DHS accomplished that was not being done just as well by the smaller agencies which handled the work before 9/11.

On the other hand, the homage to Orwell stands out as a signature work of the DHS.
Forest Bueller_bf
Cobretti said:

Again, she is simply a propaganda minister, "other foreign experts in the field" were on the board.

That's a funny there.

If anybody really believes any "truth" is coming from these enablers and facilitators they are very decieved.
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Learned a long time ago that Sam is not going to admit his mind has been changed or his positions are in error, even once his positions have been thoroughly refuted or made to look ridiculous. This is but another example. He is going to die on this hill, regardless of how absurd or even un-American his position is.
Speaking of irony. Your lack of self awareness is amazing, especially on the subject of Covid
So, why do you constantly find the need to jump the rescue of Sam?

Are you his sock puppet or are you his secret admirer?
Robert Wilson
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Cobretti said:

Again, she is simply a propaganda minister, "other foreign experts in the field" were on the board.

That's a funny there.

If anybody really believes any "truth" is coming from these enablers and facilitators they are very decieved.
Sad thing is,this country is full of people who will just lap it up.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

I have had my mind changed numerous times based on my conversations with people on this board. Hell, ask your idol, Sam, about my position on the Iraq war. If evidence is presented, and a cogent argument made, it happens.

I do admit you haven't changed a single one of my opinions. But I've yet to hear a cogent, well-reasoned argument from you.

P.S. Cute to see you defending your boyfriend. Again. Sam's a big boy. I am sure he can take care of himself, and doesn't need his sycophant to defend him.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

He likes to point out poor reasoning, and anti-Sam posts are always a great example.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

He likes to point out poor reasoning, and anti-Sam posts are always a great example.
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You mean, like when you tried to reason that cops actually didn't let people into the capitol even though I posted a video showing exactly that? That kind of reasoning?
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You mean, like when you tried to reason that cops actually didn't let people into the capitol even though I posted a video showing exactly that? That kind of reasoning?
I told you, they did let you in.

ETA: They let them in...sorry for the typo.
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

So, you finally admit that cops let people in
4th and Inches
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

it would be hard not to after a judge dismissed a case specifically for that reason..
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Absolutely, in the same way a carjacking victim lets a jacker into her car, or a bank teller lets a robber into the safe. Like I said before.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Absolutely, in the same way a carjacking victim lets a jacker into her car, or a bank teller lets a robber into the safe. Like I said before.
case dismissed!
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Yeah, no. Do I need to show you the video of the cops standing there while the people strolled in?
4th and Inches
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Yeah, no. Do I need to show you the video of the cops standing there while the people strolled in?
but they had angry words shouted near them! What could they have done to stop the rowdy tourists?!
Oldbear83
4th and Inches said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

but they had angry words shouted near them! What could they have done to stop the rowdy tourists?!
Those armed police officers had no chance against unarmed civilians with ... angry slogans!!!
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

They had no choice.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

They had no choice.
Case.. Dismissed!
Osodecentx
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Here's a video of the tourists assaulting police and breaking windows to get in

More "rowdy tourists":

4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

More "rowdy tourists":

nobody said that didn't happen, there were other locations were none of that happened and the police let them in. There is a court case where the case was dismissed because the cops let him in as shown on video.

Both things happened
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

More "rowdy tourists":

Here are some nonrowdy tourists

Forest Bueller
Sam Lowry said:

Republicans: "You can take my misinformation when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers."

If Biden really wants to cut down on disinformation he needs to start with his Whitehouse and staff.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

More "rowdy tourists":

nobody said that didn't happen, there were other locations were none of that happened and the police let them in. There is a court case where the case was dismissed because the cops let him in as shown on video.

Both things happened

Some are saying that didn't happen.

I agree that some folks walked into the Capitol without resistence.
Cobretti
GrowlTowel
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You are kidding, right?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
4th and Inches
GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You are kidding, right?
sam doesnt joke about insurrections or covid..
GrowlTowel
4th and Inches said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You are kidding, right?
sam doesnt joke about insurrections or covid..

He should. If not a joke it is one of the dumbest things on the internet.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Sam Lowry
GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You are kidding, right?
Realistically there was no way to hold off the crowd after the barricades fell. That's why police didn't stand in the way.
GrowlTowel
Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You are kidding, right?
Realistically there was no way to hold off the crowd after the barricades fell. That's why police didn't stand in the way.
Why not just shoot the unarmed "insurrectionist?" Oh wait, that happened.
Sam Lowry
GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You are kidding, right?
Because it would have been illegal and ineffective. And to anticipate your next silly question, no, that doesn't mean an insurrection or coup attempt didn't occur. It's not up to police to make that determination and start shooting into crowds. They followed their orders, as did the officer who shot Babbitt.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You are kidding, right?
Because it would have been illegal and ineffective. And to anticipate your next silly question, no, that doesn't mean an insurrection or coup attempt didn't occur. It's not up to police to make that determination and start shooting into crowds. They followed their orders, as did the officer who shot Babbitt.
somebody ordered him to shoot Babbitt?
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

You are kidding, right?
somebody ordered him to shoot Babbitt?
No, to protect the members of Congress. They were within sight of the mob, and he was the last line of defense.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.