Dobbs v. Jackson

32,672 Views | 638 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He Hate Me said:

Every restaurant that takes online reservations needs to require a credit card hold of $50 to $250, depending on the establishment's prices, as a condition of making the reservation.
And once again the antics of the left hit regular citizens, making the left ever more popular.
Jack Bauer

Forest Bueller
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Oh no, not a petition!!!!

because the constitution and stuff

Are people really this stupid?

Yes, people are really this stupid.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Oh no, not a petition!!!!

because the constitution and stuff

Are people really this stupid?

Yes, people are really this stupid.

How many people could name the current VP? I'd be optimistic to say 30%.
Forest Bueller
Jack Bauer said:

This is another hoax story proffered up by "the resistance".

Nobody reported the rape, even though the Doctor and Abortion clinics she visited would be required to. No Law enforcement has had any report of a rape of a 10 year old in Ohio. If this were a true story someone would be either hunted by law enforcement or jailed. There is nothing.

Also. this Abortion Doctor is clearly the Robert Jeffress of Abortion Doctors, always looking for the media and attention as she has had several media stories in the recent past.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nobody reported the rape, even though the Doctor and Abortion clinics she visited would be required to. No Law enforcement has had any report of a rape of a 10 year old in Ohio. If this were a true story someone would be either hunted by law enforcement or jailed. There is nothing.

Also. this Abortion Doctor is clearly the Robert Jeffress of Abortion Doctors, always looking for the media and attention as she has had several media stories in the recent past.

I heard the rapist was wearing a MAGA hat and shouted "Kavanaugh Rules" while performing the heinous act.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

I heard the rapist was wearing a MAGA hat and shouted "Kavanaugh Rules" while performing the heinous act.

I heard he said, "This is coat hanger country!"
Redbrickbear
Reminder of what this is all about:

Porteroso
He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

I get you're on a political high, but maybe leave the 10 year old girl getting raped jokes out of your moral high road tirade. Many minors have been raped and impregnated. It's not a new thing.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Rosa Parks got nothing on this hero...

AOC may be the biggest fraud ever perpetrated onto the electorate by the powers that be. Raised in an upper middle class enclave, as an upper middle class entitled as they come youngster, complete with her degree from Boston College, the working class 'Brooklyn Girl" as she calls herself is as fake as a $ 1.50 bill.
Forest Bueller_bf
Porteroso said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

I get you're on a political high, but maybe leave the 10 year old girl getting raped jokes out of your moral high road tirade. Many minors have been raped and impregnated. It's not a new thing.
I agree we should never joke about such a violent act, it is an evil premeditated act that steals a humans innocence.

We should also not use such a dispicable act, to further a political goal, when in fact the specific act did not happen in this case. That too is a act of great evil. It has no place in the political landscape, but quite obvious it is a made up story.
303Bear
Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

While ACB held the girl down.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

I get that you are on a political low, but maybe you should latch onto a story that actually happened instead of a false narrative to support the killing of the unborn.
Jack Bauer
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

I'm literally shaking to my core after seeing these pics of so-called, quote-unquote, "pregnancy centers."

Thank you, Pocahontas, for standing up against so much evil.

Redbrickbear

Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

I'm literally shaking to my core after seeing these pics of so-called, quote-unquote, "pregnancy centers."

Fake Native is simply a fool who has found a way to grift herself into wealth. She sounds like she is demon possesed here.

It also shoots to hell the straight from satan leftist notion that Evangelicals/conservatives don't care about the child after they are born. These centers outnumber Abortion Centers 3 to 1 without government funding. They provide years of support, free support for these mothers. And where do you think their money comes from. Conservative Evangelical individuals and Churches of all kinds.

And Moloch here wants to do away with all of them.

Cobretti
Cobretti
Porteroso
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

I agree we should never joke about such a violent act, it is an evil premeditated act that steals a humans innocence.

We should also not use such a dispicable act, to further a political goal, when in fact the specific act did not happen in this case. That too is a act of great evil. It has no place in the political landscape, but quite obvious it is a made up story.

I agree making up something like that is ridiculous, but whether it happened recently or not, it is a thing that happens all across the country. And I've not seen evidence that it didn't happen. Just that people haven't been able to identify this 10 year old, which is as it should be. Last thing a 10 year old with that sort of trauma needs is being the talk of the country.
Porteroso
He Hate Me said:

Porteroso said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

I get that you are on a political low, but maybe you should latch onto a story that actually happened instead of a false narrative to support the killing of the unborn.

I'm not sure what low you're talking about. I'm not talking about the unborn, just calling out a joke about a raped and impregnated 10 year old.

Post your evidence it's a fake story or just shut the hell up lol you zealots are disgusting.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

He Hate Me said:

Porteroso said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'm not sure what low you're talking about. I'm not talking about the unborn, just calling out a joke about a raped and impregnated 10 year old.

Post your evidence it's a fake story or just shut the hell up lol you zealots are disgusting.
I defend the unborn's right to life and you think I am disgusting?

Porteroso
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

Fake Native is simply a fool who has found a way to grift herself into wealth. She sounds like she is demon possesed here.

It also shoots to hell the straight from satan leftist notion that Evangelicals/conservatives don't care about the child after they are born. These centers outnumber Abortion Centers 3 to 1 without government funding. They provide years of support, free support for these mothers. And where do you think their money comes from. Conservative Evangelical individuals and Churches of all kinds.

The fact that so many couples rushed to tweet pictures of themselves holding signs "don't abort we will adopt your baby!" when the foster care system is so overloaded really undermines your position.

There are tens of thousands of kids anyone could adopt in the US, millions world wide, but have these couples gone through foster training? Have they googled it? No, because if they had, and if they were truly willing and able to adopt, they'd have adopted already. They'd be up to the gills in saving humanity.

Instead they are posing for a tweet. They are the actual problem with society. I know pro life couples who foster and adopt, and they aren't tweeting about it. It seems to keep them busy enough without adding in an Instagram lifestyle.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

The fact that so many couples rushed to tweet pictures of themselves holding signs "don't abort we will adopt your baby!" when the foster care system is so overloaded really undermines your position.

There are tens of thousands of kids anyone could adopt in the US, millions world wide, but have these couples gone through foster training? Have they googled it? No, because if they had, and if they were truly willing and able to adopt, they'd have adopted already. They'd be up to the gills in saving humanity.

Instead they are posing for a tweet. They are the actual problem with society. I know pro life couples who foster and adopt, and they aren't tweeting about it. It seems to keep them busy enough without adding in an Instagram lifestyle.
Yeah, those pro-lifers willing to adopt and help expectant mothers just really make my blood boil. I am angry that they tweet about helping people in crisis.

Leftist virtue signaling about helping birthing people get to unPlanned Parenthood rocks.

Right-wing-nut virtue signaling about adopting babies and giving expectant mothers formula and baby clothes blows.
Forest Bueller_bf
Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

I will agree posing just for posing is wrong. But, this post wasn't about those folks, or even that subject matter. It was about the Politician who wants to shut down the exact Clinics that do exactly for young mothers what the left says conservatives don't do for young mothers. Help them.

I hadn't brought up adoption or the folks who held the signs.
Porteroso
He Hate Me said:

Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

Yeah, those pro-lifers willing to adopt and help expectant mothers just really make my blood boil. I am angry that they tweet about helping people in crisis.

Leftist virtue signaling about helping birthing people get to unPlanned Parenthood rocks.

Right-wing-nut virtue signaling about adopting babies and giving expectant mothers formula and baby clothes blows.

Somehow you just saw the word tweet and glossed over the rest. Not surprising.

These people tweeting are fakes. They're not adopting anyone. It's all posing. Maybe that was concise enough that you can be bothered to read it.
Porteroso
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

I will agree posing just for posing is wrong. But, this post wasn't about those folks, or even that subject matter. It was about the Politician who wants to shut down the exact Clinics that do exactly for young mothers what the left says conservatives don't do for young mothers. Help them.

I hadn't brought up adoption or the folks who held the signs.

I agree with you too that Warren is ridiculous. It's fine for pro lifers to have their clinics and provide support. I just took issue with the idea that evangelicals are bearing the weight of the orphans of America. Leftists are right to question whether right wingers in general truly care about kids without mothers who can raise them. There is an amazing small minority that truly cares, but generally pro lifers do not walk the walk.
Redbrickbear

Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

He Hate Me said:

Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

Somehow you just saw the word tweet and glossed over the rest. Not surprising.

These people tweeting are fakes. They're not adopting anyone. It's all posing. Maybe that was concise enough that you can be bothered to read it.
You don't know that the tweeters are fakes. That is your own assumption/bias. Is that concise enough for you?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Redbrickbear said:

Grrrr! Women and children getting what they need! And even worse Our Secular Father, Hallowed be its Federal Name, was not the provider.
Jack Bauer
Doctor is "GLOWING" to be performing abortions now..

Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Doctor is "GLOWING" to be performing abortions now..

This response is about as sad as the "Police Officers" response in Uvalde.

Abject refusal to protect the most vulnerable among us.
BUgolfbear
I have never understood how the Hippocratic oath of "Do no harm" is in sync with abortion providers. Seems to be a contradiction of ideas and a violation of the oath.
BUbearinARK
BUgolfbear said:

I have never understood how the Hippocratic oath of "Do no harm" is in sync with abortion providers. Seems to be a contradiction of ideas and a violation of the oath.
And that little part in the original version about not giving medicine to any pregnant woman, with a view to destroy the child. Yeah, that too.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.