White Supremacy strikes again

36,750 Views | 515 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Redbrickbear
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oh yeah... we need to all be worried about all those White Nationalists who are out there destroying America.

Meanwhile, this kind of thing gets ignored all the damn time by the media...

Just another day in Memphis.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Google "memphis shooting today" and it comes up as a top story with 70 hits. Damn media is hiding it in full view. Its a horrible event and the young man deserves the needle, but its not being hid.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Harrison Bergeron
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Google "memphis shooting today" and it comes up as a top story with 70 hits. Damn media is hiding it in full view.

Was it at a minor airport?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
lol MEM is the busiest cargo airport in America.
EatMoreSalmon
Today is 9-7-2022

Where is this story here today? Washington Post

Where is this story here today? New York Times

NBC home page has a breaking top banner and a story far down the page on it today. NBC news

Where is this story here today? ABC news

Where is this story here today? CBS news

Where is this story here today? NPR news

Where is this story here today? USA Today

Where is this story here today? CNN

FOX news home page has it just below Mark Cuban bashing Elizabeth Warren story today. FOX news

MSNBC is the same as NBC with breaking banner at top of home page. MSNBC
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Its under breaking news nbc. I am sure by tomorrow every service you mentioned will cover it.

How about we use your list. $5 to me for everyone that covers it. $10 to me for each one that has pic or video. $10 to you for each one thst doesnt cover it.
EatMoreSalmon

Its under breaking news nbc. I am sure by tomorrow every service you mentioned will cover it.

How about we use your list. $5 to me for everyone that covers it. $10 to me for each one that has pic or video. $10 to you for each one thst doesnt cover it.
Just providing info. It wasn't meant to be anything else. I put on the list where it was for both NBC and MSNBC. Also the silliness on FOX.

Sorry you got confused.
Golem
5 days and this disappears.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
My bad. I thought you were trying to support Shooters statement.

"Meanwhile, this kind of thing gets ignored all the damn time by the media..."
EatMoreSalmon

Just providing info. and results land where they may.

BTW, just for fun I just checked Apple News feed and the Memphis story is missing, but there is a story in trending news (posted 2 hours ago) about a female vampire skeleton being found in Poland.
Canada2017
Memphis
Chicago
Baltimore
New Orleans
Detroit
Philadelphia
Oakland
LA
New York City

The United States is a **** hole . A **** hole with nuclear weapons and a first rate Navy .

Only those 2 factors maintain the illusion that the United States
is …..what it used to be . The best country on earth to live .

But we gave it away.

Cheap labor is never cheap in the long run .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Its still the best country to live in for most people.

Canada2017

You know better .

Porteroso
It's an amazing country, and safer than it's ever been. Don't let sensationalism ruin your view of America. Or politics.
Fre3dombear
Porteroso said:

It's an amazing country, and safer than it's ever been. Don't let sensationalism ruin your view of America. Or politics.

Lmao w t f
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

You know better .

I have been pondering your quote about cheap labor. You are much more of a historian than I am on most topics. I am wondering if every empire has been built with cheap labor. Nations are built up to a tipping point and either disapear or fade. The Khmer reign, Romans, several Chinese dynasties, Britian, Mayan etc. They used cheap labor, be it chattel slavery, expansion or colonization. Do you think it was some type of cheap labor that brought them down or just the natural rise of fall of history?

Actually, this is only antidotal, but I have lived in 6 countries and passed through about 6 more. Everywhere I go the majority of people want to live in America. Older people wish there was a way their children could live here. Young adults struggle to learn English in hopes of eventually getting to come to America. Over 50% Muslims from Jordan, the UAE, Egypt, Palistine, even KSA's want to live here. 90% of Thais, Laos, Cambodians, Chinese, Hong Kong and Philipians want to be here. Havent been to Vietnam yet but have talked to some. Central America, Mexico and most Africans would love to be here. America is the best for most people.
Harrison Bergeron
EatMoreSalmon said:

Just providing info. and results land where they may.

BTW, just for fun I just checked Apple News feed and the Memphis story is missing, but there is a story in trending news (posted 2 hours ago) about a female vampire skeleton being found in Poland.

Bull*****
1. There's no way Apple News used the word "female."
2. We have no way of knowing whether said vampire was a man or a woman without asking zhem how zhey felt at the moment of death.

Stop posting transphobic crap or I'll call Baylor.
Harrison Bergeron

I thought it was systematic racist hellscape where billionaire basketball players and The First Lady were in constant fear of their lives and global cooling or warming was a daily existential threat and women did not get paid and trannies were constantly murdered and gays and women and latinz had no rights?
Mothra

I wish I had a dollar for every time you try to pretend the media covers inconvenient facts honestly.
Harrison Bergeron
Mothra said:

I wish I had a dollar for every time you try to pretend the media covers inconvenient facts honestly.
Stop spreading disinformation. The media continues to almost daily cover mass terrorist attacks spawned by black nationalists while ignoring stories like white supremacist Kyle Rittenhouse who shot three black peaceful protestors in cold blood.
WacoKelly83
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Mothra said:

So you want to wager on my bet?

Or do you realize all the agencies listed will actually cover the event and probably have pics and vids?

I didnt say anything about them covering it what you would consider honestly. I am sure you will claim it doesnt get the attention it deserves. But not everyone toes a political party line like you.

Will you admit its dishonest to claim crickets and zero media coverage on an event like like this? That is the statement most "conservatives" claim. Its all over the news.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Harrison Bergeron said:

Mothra said:

Stop spreading disinformation. The media continues to almost daily cover mass terrorist attacks spawned by black nationalists while ignoring stories like white supremacist Kyle Rittenhouse who shot three black peaceful protestors in cold blood.
It covers both.
Redbrickbear
Canada2017 said:

Memphis
Chicago
Baltimore
New Orleans
Detroit
Philadelphia
Oakland
LA
New York City

The United States is a **** hole . A **** hole with nuclear weapons and a first rate Navy .

But we gave it away.

We are just a bigger South Africa.

A strange country that is both powerful and yet also has parts of it that are a train wreck of violence and 3rd world poverty/dysfunction.

And being that South Africa can some how still survive like that....the USA can probably go on for decades and decades in a similar form.
Canada2017
Redbrickbear said:

Canada2017 said:

Memphis
Chicago
Baltimore
New Orleans
Detroit
Philadelphia
Oakland
LA
New York City

But we gave it away.

We are just a bigger South Africa.

A strange country that is both powerful and yet also has parts of it that are a train wreck of violence and 3rd world poverty/dysfunction.

And being that South Africa can some how still survive like that....the USA can probably go on for decades and decades in a similar form.

True

But who wants to live in South Africa ?
Mothra

Mothra said:

So you want to wager on my bet?

Or do you realize all the agencies listed will actually cover the event and probably have pics and vids?

I didnt say anything about them covering it what you would consider honestly. I am sure you will claim it doesnt get the attention it deserves. But not everyone toes a political party line like you.

Will you admit its dishonest to claim crickets and zero media coverage on an event like like this? That is the statement most "conservatives" claim. Its all over the news.
As I've tried to explain to you before, clearly to no avail, is that finding a link to a news item isn't difficult. Any moron able to type can do so quickly on google, as evidenced by your posts. The question is, what kind of coverage is it getting? Is it relegated to the bottom of the page, or worse? If the story were changed a bit, and say the shooter were white, would it receive different coverage? Of course this is all speculation, but it doesn't mean we can't have an educated guess based on past coverage of similar events.

Any honest, non-partisan person understands that news depts. are slanted left, and that this affects their coverage, as pointed out before. Only a fool or hyper-partisan would deny this. But alas, here you are.
Mothra

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mothra said:

It covers both.
You're answering the wrong question, dumb redneck. The pertinent question is, is the coverage similar?
Golem
Golem said:

5 days and this disappears.

4 days and this disappears. Maybe fewer now.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Mothra said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mothra said:

It covers both.
You're answering the wrong question, dumb redneck. The pertinent question is, is the coverage similar?

"Meanwhile, this kind of thing gets ignored all the damn time by the media..." Was it ignored?

Of course not.

Did it get the coverage you want? I guess not. Not on mainstream news sites. Probably got plenty on Stormfront and Epoch Times. There is something for everybody these days,

Sam Lowry
Top stories on CNN, for what it's worth:
Quote:

Queen's death ends a historic era

Tributes pour in following Queen Elizabeth's death

Who's who in the British royal family line of succession

One-third of Pakistan is underwater. CNN reporter reveals what it's like there now

Misogynistic influencers are trending right now. Defusing their message is a complex task

DOJ appeals decision to order special master to review evidence seized in Mar-a-Lago search

Additional types of cancer reported in people with breast implants, FDA says

Bernard Shaw former CNN anchor, dead at 82

Worst airports for delays and cancellations this summer

Slain Las Vegas journalist had his alleged killer's DNA underneath his fingernails, prosecutor tells judge

The slain Memphis teacher never finished her morning run before she was abducted. More than 2,000 people will finish it for her Friday morning

Newly revealed text from Musk to his banker may help Twitter's case against him

Texas DPS chief rejects claims of cover-up in Uvalde investigation and denies telling his captains 'no one is losing their jobs over this'

50 pantry storage ideas that will help you save time and space in the kitchen

Who should get the updated coronavirus vaccine booster now -- and who should wait?

Analysis: Forecasters now predict Democrats have the edge in the fight for Senate control

James Corden says he stole from President Biden's bathroom

Michigan Supreme Court orders abortion rights initiative to appear on November ballot

Mortgage rates reach highest level since 2008

Ukraine: Body of captured British aid worker shows 'possible signs of unspeakable torture'

Dollar General's newest shoppers: People making $100,000 a year

This woman's doctor warned her not to get pregnant in Texas

Want to sound smart about the NFL? Here's a glossary of terms and football jargon you'll need to fit in

Ricky Martin sues his nephew for extortion for unfounded accusation

Easy recipes that kids can make

See late night hosts react to Trump's request for a 'special master'

Tropical Storm Kay could bring a year's worth of rain in drought-stricken southern California in the next hours

Analysis: Apple's new pitch to consumers: Think darker

Hear Obama's joke after unveiling White House portraits

No firearm found at scene of rare fatal police shooting in England, watchdog says

Steve Bannon pleads not guilty to NY state charges of money laundering, conspiracy and fraud related to border wall effort

Obama quips about infamous tan suit during portrait unveiling

News anchor experiences 'beginnings of a stroke' on live TV

Indian and Chinese troops disengaging from disputed border area, New Delhi says

White House is not further releases of emergency oil at this time, official says

'Lord of the Rings' stars defy racist critics after Prime show controversy

Analysis: Law professor breaks down what BLM infighting means for the movement's bigger picture

As Seattle educators remain on strike, other school districts in the state reach agreements or face similar movements

US tourist fined $450 for eating and drinking on a Roman fountain

Attack by a troll farm forced her to flee overseas. Hear how she fought back

NASA eyes two dates in late September for Artemis I launch but several hurdles remain

Obamacare can't require coverage for certain HIV prevention drugs, federal judge rules

We got rid of the grass to help keep the planet green
Mothra

Mothra said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mothra said:

It covers both.

"Meanwhile, this kind of thing gets ignored all the damn time by the media..." Was it ignored?

Of course not.

Did it get the coverage you want? I guess not. Not on mainstream news sites. Probably got plenty on Stormfront and Epoch Times. There is something for everybody these days,

Ah, I see, it's the word "ignore" that's tripping you up, redneck. I had no idea you were so literal. Well, you really got him, redneck. Your ability to google and find a link proves that the major news outlets aren't at all biased in their coverage or "ignoring" this story. So what if it's not front page news? They're clearly giving this story the coverage it deserves, and there's no left wing bias in news organizations whatsoever, right redneck? Good job in proving that silly conservative wrong!

Meanwhile, I was reviewing Sam's post showing the top stories on CNN. There's a story about a US tourist getting fined for drinking from a Roman fountain. There's another about the 'Lord of the Rings' stars defying those mean ol' racist critics panning the new Amazon show (anyone who doesn't like it is clearly racist). I guess that's newsworthy, eh redneck? But apparently a story about a mass shooting by a black man that killed 4 people and wounded 3 others yesterday, while the shooter live streamed his attack, just didn't make the cut. I guess a mass shooting by a black man is simply not a story worthy much coverage, right redneck? Only some right wing news outlet would find something like that newsworthy enough to make the front page. Clearly you've proven beyond doubt there is no bias whatsoever in news coverage, and us conservatives are just imagining things. Good job!

P.S. What fairy tale land are you living in this month?
cowboycwr

As I have said on other threads that discus this...

There is a difference between having it as a story and having it as the top story.

Or between having an old link to it and dissecting it as a new story/angle for days and days like they do when it is a white shooter.
Mothra
cowboycwr said:

There is a difference between having it as a story and having it as the top story.

Or between having an old link to it and dissecting it as a new story/angle for days and days like they do when it is a white shooter.
Be careful. This position is a little too nuanced for old rednecks.
Canada2017
Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

Be careful. This position is a little too nuanced for old rednecks.
The Duke totally gets it .

He is just having fun twisting folks ....as always .
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

You know better .

America is the best for most people.
Canada, New Zealand , Austria, Norway , Denmark , Sweden , Switzerland and the Netherlands have been rated higher than the US in many quality of life rankings for several years now. Been to all of these countries except Austria and Switzerland ....my first choice would be New Zealand ( south island ) .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.