White Supremacy strikes again

37,979 Views | 518 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nein51
Why do white people hate themselves? When did this become a thing? That video is so cringe on so many levels
Redbrickbear
nein51 said:

Why do white people hate themselves? When did this become a thing? That video is so cringe on so many levels

Decades of Hollywood, academic, and government propaganda can do just about anything.
nein51
Redbrickbear said:

nein51 said:

Decades of Hollywood, academic, and government propaganda can do just about anything.

Respect is gained not given. Why would anyone care what some rando thinks? Like why do I care if this woman respects white people. Do it or don't. Who gives a *****

And why are we mass rejecting this? If a white person said the same thing she did about black people we would be calling it out as racist because it is.

I don't feel guilt, shame or anything else about being white. Does it give me "privilege"…yeah probably. Too bad. That's life. It didn't help my white trash relatives. They live in a ****ty part of Waco and have been broke as **** their entire lives.
Redbrickbear
nein51 said:

Redbrickbear said:

nein51 said:

Respect is gained not given. Why would anyone care what some rando thinks? Like why do I care if this woman respects white people. Do it or don't. Who gives a *****

And why are we mass rejecting this? If a white person said the same thing she did about black people we would be calling it out as racist because it is.

I don't feel guilt, shame or anything else about being white. Does it give me "privilege"…yeah probably. Too bad. That's life. It didn't help my white trash relatives. They live in a ****ty part of Waco and have been broke as **** their entire lives.

A better question is why does the current ruling regime in the USA (media/academia/government) hate its White population?
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
nein51
Now there's a person who doesn't understand crime statistics lol
Wangchung
Small Asian woman harasses large black man on public transit. I **** you not.

https://www.facebook.com/100009792284360/videos/325478343551485/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Almost without fail people who claim to be "anti racist" are the most
virulent racist in existence. This lady is no exception.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Realitybites
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Actually, this is only antidotal, but I have lived in 6 countries and passed through about 6 more. Everywhere I go the majority of people want to live in America. Older people wish there was a way their children could live here. Young adults struggle to learn English in hopes of eventually getting to come to America. Over 50% Muslims from Jordan, the UAE, Egypt, Palistine, even KSA's want to live here. 90% of Thais, Laos, Cambodians, Chinese, Hong Kong and Philipians want to be here. Havent been to Vietnam yet but have talked to some. Central America, Mexico and most Africans would love to be here. America is the best for most people.

I have been to many more than six countries, and lived in four. The only continents I have never visited are Africa and Antarctica.

The nature of what you describe has changed significantly over the past 100 years. My parents - who were solidly middle class in the old country - emigrated as an aspirational matter believing in the ideas of America and wanting to become Americans. Within my own family, the children of my cousins who are also middle class in the old country have no desire to come to America and become American. The people you see wanting to come here are the world's poor and impoverished. Many have no desire to become American, only to earn in a stronger currency that they can send back home and play FX arbitrage.

This is as true of present arrivals from our old country as it is of any other. What you are seeing is the mass importation of the underclasses of dozens of inner city Detroits from around the world. Democrats are using this policy to try and build a permanent political majority and the Nikki Haley class of Republicans are doing it to keep labor costs low for corporate America.

Unfortunately American society and culture has suffered for it. I see what has become of the nation my parents legally came to and mourn its loss. How much more so will those whose families came here on the Mayflower?

The nation needs an immigration moratorium for a half century or more. We need to stop meddling in foreign wars. We need to stop overspending and sending our wealth overseas. America has to fix herself so she can once again be Reagan's shining city on a hill that can inspire others.
Redbrickbear
Realitybites said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Actually, this is only antidotal, but I have lived in 6 countries and passed through about 6 more. Everywhere I go the majority of people want to live in America. Older people wish there was a way their children could live here. Young adults struggle to learn English in hopes of eventually getting to come to America. Over 50% Muslims from Jordan, the UAE, Egypt, Palistine, even KSA's want to live here. 90% of Thais, Laos, Cambodians, Chinese, Hong Kong and Philipians want to be here. Havent been to Vietnam yet but have talked to some. Central America, Mexico and most Africans would love to be here. America is the best for most people.

I have been to many more than six countries, and lived in four. The only continents I have never visited are Africa and Antarctica.

The nation needs an immigration moratorium for a half century or more. We need to stop meddling in foreign wars. We need to stop overspending and sending our wealth overseas. America has to fix herself so she can once again be Reagan's shining city on a hill that can inspire others.

Amen
whiterock
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

the anti-racists ARE the racists; the anti-fascists ARE the fascists.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
whiterock said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Notice this woman says "you haven't earned our trust, you need to earn it".

But she won't give any specifics on how this can happen...because she doesn't want it to.

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Wangchung
I'm not going to watch it, but that doesn't stop me from hoping she somehow emphasized the word "honkey" when she got to H.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Back from an era when America had a sense of humor about these things:

Jack Bauer
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

All in the Family, Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons - every episode they talked about race up front and center and we all ended up laughing about it. Now we have soft warm comedies that don't hurt anybody...and are boring.
GrowlTowel
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

I had never seen that before. Thanks for posting.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Jack Bauer
GrowlTowel said:

whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

I had never seen that before. Thanks for posting.
That's how you deal with racism, you laugh at it. We're all human beings.
Whiskey Pete
whiterock said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

And they're either to woke to see it or too dishonest to admit it.

Liberals have always done a good job of disguising their racism as compassion and their despotism as democracy
Whiskey Pete
Redbrickbear said:

I have a family member who lives in Montana. They never lock their doors.

Of course, they're living on over 1,400 acres, so.....
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

All in the Family, Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons - every episode they talked about race up front and center and we all ended up laughing about it. Now we have soft warm comedies that don't hurt anybody...and are boring.
Let alone, a show like 'Friends' wouldn't make it past the equity subcommittee of the DEI office at any studio today.
Forest Bueller_bf
Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

I have a family member who lives in Montana. They never lock their doors.

Of course, they're living on over 1,400 acres, so.....
The guy is describing Brock Texas. So what if they want to do this.

Yes it is homogenious, yes to all the other boxes he has checked off.

Went to a track meet out there about 4 years ago. They do it right.
Jack Bauer
I feel so much safer now!

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
whiterock
Whiskey Pete said:

whiterock said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

And they're either to woke to see it or too dishonest to admit it.

Liberals have always done a good job of disguising their racism as compassion and their despotism as democracy
Liberals have always felt that their compassion made them morally superior than those heartless conservatives. Wokeness is so seductive to them because it provides the philosophical confirmation that such is true, and empowers them to proceed to proceed with cancel culture as a moral imperative.

I've posted this quote from one of the more successful GOP consultants in Austin before, but it is applicable in this thread: "In disagreement, Republicans always blame judgement; but Democrats always go to character."

It is perhaps the most manifestly and uniformly true statement I have ever heard about politics.
Wangchung
A group of black teens beat a white teen unconscious and kept going with the beating after unconsciousness after the white teen stood up for a friend who had been robbed by one of the black teens. The white teen died 6 days later. No hate crime charges or anything. Oh, and authorities cannot get any information on some of the other participants because "Dey ain't no snitch."

8 juveniles face murder charges in 'senseless' attack on student that was captured on video, police say

https://www.yahoo.com/news/8-juveniles-charged-murder-17-132656711.html
Jack Bauer
Is she calling me fat? That's body shaming!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.