White Supremacy strikes again

37,993 Views | 518 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
White supremacy caused this….

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Hate Crime!!!!! er....nevermind, just some people strongly expressing their viewpoints.

Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Are Asia and India the only two places in the world where bleks are not regularly terrorizing the population?

I mean it's pretty amazing that in the U.S. bleks blame slavery for all their problems yet across the globe they seem to be the majority of crime and poverty and on the dole.
Redbrickbear

Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

That's clearly because math is t'racist.
muddybrazos
Redbrickbear said:

And now since the racist supreme court did away with affirmative action none of the 8th graders from Lebrons school will be automatically accepted to Harvard.
Johnny Bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Are Asia and India the only two places in the world where bleks are not regularly terrorizing the population?

I mean it's pretty amazing that in the U.S. bleks blame slavery for all their problems yet across the globe they seem to be the majority of crime and poverty and on the dole.
Black slavery hasn't existed in the USA for 158 years and counting. Is there any other example out there of a group of people using something like this as an excuse or "justification" for things like violent criminal activity and failure in general in today's world? I sure can't think of one.
Harrison Bergeron
Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Black slavery hasn't existed in the USA for 158 years and counting. Is there any other example out there of a group of people using something like this as an excuse or "justification" for things like violent criminal activity and failure in general in today's world? I sure can't think of one.
Like everything else, the Klanocrat, regressive mythology cannot hold together collectively, but only individual pieces can be evaluated in isolation.

For example:
- If slavery and Jim Crow affect African Americans to this day, how does one explain the outcomes of African Americans whose families were not slaves or lived outside the Jim Crow South?

Either slavery and Jim Crow did not uniquely impact African Americans or slavery and Jim Crow existed in all states ... otherwise, one would see vastly different outcomes between African Americans in northern or southern states

- If "white privilege" is a thing then why don't Caucasian Americans have the highest rates of college admission and HHI?

They move Asians, Indians, and to a lesser degree Latin Americans in and out of the "oppressed minority" grouping depending on the point they're trying to disinform around. They also cannot explain why African immigrants have higher HHI than Caucasian Americans.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Look at White Supremacy did!!

Thee University
Jack Bauer said:

This made my day!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
KaiBear
Thee University said:

Jack Bauer said:

This made my day!
Might be the Indian's last.
Wangchung
Jack Bauer said:

The narration actually added to the scene for once! Hahaha
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
What a nice after-school club...

Thee University
Jack Bauer said:

Makes me so proud to be an American!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear
Wangchung
The Culture is super proud of this one.
https://www.facebook.com/100057043587266/posts/790792186165560/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Fre3dombear
Wangchung said:

Jack Bauer said:

Sadly, those Indians will Do jail time for their privilege
Fre3dombear
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Why do so many of these "teens" want men to "suck their ****"?

Interesting.

muddybrazos
Wangchung said:

The Culture is super proud of this one.
https://www.facebook.com/100057043587266/posts/790792186165560/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
the drunk rednecks were actually at fault on that one from what ive seen. They wouldnt move their pontoon and the black guy was just doing his job.
Wangchung
Yes, that's what I've seen as well. The employee unmooring their boat and them getting mad. Screaming back and forth until a punch is thrown. Fight, then the red necks jump in, then separate, then the culture shows up and continues the fight with greater numbers and weapons(objects the picked up) and attacks the women as well as the men. The comments below the video in the link speak volumes.
BearlySpeaking
Fre3dombear said:

Wangchung said:

Jack Bauer said:

Sadly, those Indians will Do jail time for their privilege
Looks like you're right. It's being reported police are going to try and get the Sikh store owner charged with assault while doing nothing to the guy who looted the store, and did nothing to charge him when he looted the store twice before this incident. This is looking really racist on the part of the police in California.
GrowlTowel
Wangchung said:

Yes, that's what I've seen as well. The employee unmooring their boat and them getting mad. Screaming back and forth until a punch is thrown. Fight, then the red necks jump in, then separate, then the culture shows up and continues the fight with greater numbers and weapons(objects the picked up) and attacks the women as well as the men. The comments below the video in the link speak volumes.

I honestly didn't know blacks could swim.
Wangchung
GrowlTowel said:

Wangchung said:

I honestly didn't know blacks could swim.
That you, Joe Biden?
Jack Bauer
This is all because Donald Trump called it the "China" virus. "Home of the Free" but nobody in America has any agency over their decisions....

Redbrickbear
BearlySpeaking
Redbrickbear said:

White supremacy continues to go international…

I'm pleasantly surprised Quannel X actually said something very reasonable in the interview at the end of the clip. He's right; can't take the freedom you're accustomed to for granted when you go to some countries.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
whitetrash
Redbrickbear said:

Vermont is the least diverse state in America, about 96% white. The only "diversity" is whether the women shave their legs twice a month or only once.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.