White Supremacy strikes again

37,966 Views | 518 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When did USA today become the KKK???

Thee University
I live in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. I've got many friends and contacts from Lampasas over to Mason down to Fredericksburg to Comfort, Boerne and up 281 back to Lampasas.

I can tell you that there is a very large group who are about to blow. Anyone who can't see what is being played out by black grifters, black "activists" and others who have played and cashed in using the race card are about to be awakened to that 2nd Civil War.

Our country has allowed 13% of our population to re-write history, wash away a great culture, guilt whitey for things 95% had nothing to do with. The sad thing is that so many spineless Americans have fallen for it. Our country is so much weaker for having allowed this to happen.

The black problem is just the catalyst. Joe Biden and the rest of the putrid, spineless, cowardly Democrats have divided America and so they must accept the coming "civil war" they have created.

I don't recognize this once great nation anymore. It's sickening, divisive and a cancer.

It's coming and I know who is going to "win".
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University said:

I live in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. I've got many friends and contacts from Lampasas over to Mason down to Fredericksburg to Comfort, Boerne and up 281 back to Lampasas.

I can tell you that there is a very large group who are about to blow. Anyone who can't see what is being played out by black grifters, black "activists" and others who have played and cashed in using the race card are about to be awakened to that 2nd Civil War.

Our country has allowed 13% of our population to re-write history, wash away a great culture, guilt whitey for things 95% had nothing to do with. The sad thing is that so many spineless Americans have fallen for it. Our country is so much weaker for having allowed this to happen.

The black problem is just the catalyst. Joe Biden and the rest of the putrid, spineless, cowardly Democrats have divided America and so they must accept the coming "civil war" they have created.

I don't recognize this once great nation anymore. It's sickening, divisive and a cancer.

It's coming and I know who is going to "win".
I love you man. I will join you and your friends when Dementia Joe wins in a landslide in 2024 with 91 million votes. I think this is very possible. Who is going to stop them? Who is going to question or challenge them? I don't think it will be the Republicans.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear

Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

White supremacy supply is so low, they have to outsource to other races and the Feds OR to CitiBike Karens.

Thee University
The only time I've ever seen KKK members in their BATTLE SHEETS was out on Valley Mills Drive prior to a Baylor football game in the early 90s. They looked so deadly! Black Wacoans were paying them no attention.

It's amazing that this small loosely bound group of rednecks get top billing in the BLM/Biden ****sh0w.

If the election were held tomorrow I'd vote for Tim Scott.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University said:

The only time I've ever seen KKK members in their BATTLE SHEETS was out on Valley Mills Drive prior to a Baylor football game in the early 90s. They looked so deadly! Black Wacoans were paying them no attention.

It's amazing that this small loosely bound group of rednecks get top billing in the BLM/Biden ****sh0w.

If the election were held tomorrow I'd vote for Tim Scott.
Amen Brother. I love Tim Scott. Will support him and DeSantis going forward. It is not hard to figure out that the KKK is dying after learning they are now accepting Nigerians, Hispanics, and Pakistani terrorists. Apparently homegrown Klansmen/ white supremacists are on the endangered species list but the Left refuses to admit it.

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

When did USA today become the KKK???

Biden managed to ever frick up fatherless blek homes, which had not been a problem since LBJ?
Redbrickbear
muddybrazos
Redbrickbear said:

They dont like it when the propaganda they constantly push comes back to bite them in the ass. I saw a thing recently where the Zionists of America (the conservative jews) were mad at the ADL for the constant anti whiteism bc non whites cant tell the difference between Jews and regular old white folks.
Jack Bauer
Look at the white supremacists!!

This man could explain it for you!

Harrison Bergeron
muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

They dont like it when the propaganda they constantly push comes back to bite them in the ass. I saw a thing recently where the Zionists of America (the conservative jews) were mad at the ADL for the constant anti whiteism bc non whites cant tell the difference between Jews and regular old white folks.

Ashkenazi Jews are 100% white.

Semitic Jews are not.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Look at the white supremacists!!

This man could explain it for you!

Good grief I don't much care for LeBron and his "they hunt us every time we leave the house" shtick, but can they not leave his kid alone, let him date who he wants to date. It's a free country, Bronny has his own taste in women. Good grief it's just prom.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Ashkenazi Jews are 100% white.

Semitic Jews are not.

Yea

They cluster close to and have strong genetic links with South European populations.

The Ashkenazi especially are basically indistinguishable from other south European population groups.

You have to get to Yemeni, Tunisia, and Iraqi Jewish populations before you start seeing close links to middle eastern populations.

Jack Bauer
But walking around the Capitol gets you 7 years....sure, Jan.

Redbrickbear
Milk is White supremacy

Redbrickbear
Confirmation that the CCP is a White supremacist organization

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
4 Legs Good, 2 Legs Bad!

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

There should be a bounty on them.

-- Barack Obama
Thee University
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

They need to be tagged. A scarlet letter? I doubt they even care.

Hobbled?

Maybe we can create a booby-trapped item that blows their hands off when it gets 100 yards down the street.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

They need to be tagged. A scarlet letter? I doubt they even care.

Hobbled?

Maybe we can create a booby-trapped item that blows their hands off when it gets 100 yards down the street.
First offense, - chop off a couple of fingers. Second offense, - chop off a hand. Third offense,- amputate the arm. Fourth offense, - transgender surgery.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

If bleks in general could understand facts and reason we would not need to continual welfare programs to support them.
BluesBear
Jack Bauer said:

In Israel, they have these "stink" cannons that spray a smell so putrid that it will make people throw-up and is used to break up crowds, etc.

Might not be a bad business idea to fill up fire extinguish canisters with that stuff and spray these people as they leave. the smell will stay on them for days, it'll ruin what they are trying to steal, etc..
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

Look at all those "People of Color" acting like monkeys - all those Indians, Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, acting like idiots.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Karen strikes again!!!
WacoKelly83
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

The white version...of course at Starbucks.

Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Whatcha wanna bet she is single?

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Whatcha wanna bet she is single?
Somewhere one of her cats just hissed and doesn't know why.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.