White Supremacy strikes again

37,964 Views | 518 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
I'm sure Al Sharpton will be heading to this woman's hospital immediately...

Forest Bueller
Jack Bauer said:

That was brutal and had to be induced by racial hate. If the races were reversed this would be a top story on all MSM networks.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
A good guy with a gun could have fixed this in about ten seconds. (Before the woman got her back broken.)

For you people recording the incident, **** YOU!!!!!!! You are the feces of the species.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear
Thee University
Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

That was brutal and had to be induced by racial hate. If the races were reversed this would be a top story on all MSM networks.

Simple fix. He needs to body slammed onto his head so that he eats from a straw the rest of his life. He needs to be in a wheelchair wearing diapers forever.

If not that then he needs to be shotgunned in the face.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

Why not. People think Jesus and Cleopatra were black, Abraham Lincoln was a fudge packer, and Juicy Smalls was attacked by two MAGA people in Chicago ... and the Russia Hoax was real.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

From the Las Vegas Review Journal -this is all right wingers fault.

Quote:

As the online firestorm evolved on Saturday, editors at the Review-Journal changed the headline of the article, removing the phrase "bike crash" and replacing it with "hit-and-run," hoping the change would calm the online vitriol. At the time of the story's initial publication and in the weeks that followed, the original headline had caused no public concerns.

The social media uproar was triggered in part by posts on X, formerly known as Twitter, by several prominent commenters including X owner Elon Musk and conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer, among others.

A slew of disparaging, menacing, and expletive-laden comments have been directed at the Review-Journal and its staffers, including staff writer Sabrina Schnur, who wrote the Aug. 18 news obituary.
Forest Bueller_bf
Rawhide said:

My brother-in-law who is black (and a conservative) told me a few weeks ago, that he wouldn't mind moving to a predominately white state like Vermont or Connecticut or Maine, just for safety.... not from safety from white people, but safety from black people, he said they've gotten way out of control.

He blames the democrats (and he's right) for targeting black people to create a race of enraged people. The constant "you're a victim" and "it's whitey's fault" is not good for society.

He grew up on the poor side of Dallas and said even back in the 80s, black people there didn't hate white people, they just made fun of them because they couldn't dance or dress (his words).

Hell, I remember when I was in high school, we had a halloween costume contest and 2 black guys and 1 white guy stood up on stage and said they were an Oreo cookie.... it was funny as hell. Yeah, I don't remember race being this big of an issue 30 or 40 years ago.

Modern liberalism is a disease

I didn't used to believe this, but there is enough evidence out there to confirm this.

It is a shame, because real liberalism, or classic liberalism, is a good thing.

Quote:

Classical liberalism is a political tradition and a branch of liberalism that advocates free market and laissez-faire economics; and civil liberties under the rule of law, with special emphasis on individual autonomy, limited government, economic freedom, political freedom and freedom of speech.

Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

What kind of idiot is this.

White are 32% population 15.9% of suspects
Blacks are 23% population and 50% of suspects and this
is somehow relatively even.

Redbrickbear
Whiskey Pete
Redbrickbear said:

Blacks commit a disproportionately amount of violent crime in relation to their population size.

It's inconvenient, but it's the truth.

With that being said, I don't think it's a color problem, but it's definitely a culture problem. And it's a culture that democrats have carefully cultivated for the last 60 years
GrowlTowel
Rawhide said:

Redbrickbear said:

Blacks commit a disproportionately amount of violent crime in relation to their population size.

With that being said, I don't think it's a color problem, but it's definitely a culture problem. And it's a culture that democrats have carefully cultivated for the last 60 years

120 years.
Jack Bauer
Thank goodness a white person didn't intervene!

Redbrickbear
nein51
More and more I'm convinced the government needs to be out of the business of education.
Redbrickbear
nein51 said:

More and more I'm convinced the government needs to be out of the business of education.

Oh yea

Redbrickbear
whitetrash
Redbrickbear said:

Math is racist.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/modern-mathematics-confronts-its-white-patriarchal-past/
Whiskey Pete
Teens who ran over senior citizen riding bicycle now identified:

https://nypost.com/2023/09/22/jesus-ayala-and-jzamir-keys-appear-in-las-vegas-adult-court-following-andreas-probst-death/
Johnny Bear
nein51 said:

I've felt this way for a long time. The private sector always does a better job with just about anything that the government isn't constitutionally mandated to do (especially including the federal government).
Forest Bueller_bf
Rawhide said:

Redbrickbear said:

Of course it is a culture problem, no person is inherently better or worse, smarter or dumber, violent or less violent because the color of their skin. That has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Jack Bauer
Hmmmm...

Jack Bauer
How lovely...

Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear
muddybrazos
Jack Bauer said:

If you live in a big city and walk around or take public transport you better have good situational awareness. It also helps to not look like a soft target bc most criminals dont want too much of a fight from the victim. This guy had a manbun, clueless to his surroundings and proably weighs 150lbs so it was over for him before it started.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

If you live in a big city and walk around or take public transport you better have good situational awareness. It also helps to not look like a soft target bc most criminals dont want too much of a fight from the victim. This guy had a manbun, clueless to his surroundings and proably weighs 150lbs so it was over for him before it started.
Skinny white guy taking a stroll in the Hood in Chicago. What could possibly go wrong? People never cease to amaze me.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

Skinny white guy taking a stroll in the Hood in Chicago. What could possibly go wrong? People never cease to amaze me.

It is amazing how in the USA we have just come to accept that if your White and walking in certain areas of our major cities you have to just accept the idea that you might be assaulted or killed at any moment.

For 60 years we have just become accustomed to this idea.

Do we think the average Japanese (or their rulers) would ever accept something like that in their major cities?
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

muddybrazos said:

Jack Bauer said:

I swear some people would rather be dead than even the slightest perception of being racist.

Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.