White Supremacy strikes again

37,942 Views | 518 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Canada2017 said:

Its still the best country to live in for most people.

You know better .

America is the best for most people.
Canada, New Zealand , Austria, Norway , Denmark , Sweden , Switzerland and the Netherlands have been rated higher than the US in many quality of life rankings for several years now. Been to all of these countries except Austria and Switzerland ....my first choice would be New Zealand ( south island ) .

Sweden has a high concentration of muslims. Not for me. Norway has a high cost of living.
In Denmark only criminals have guns. There are other good countries to live in but i think many people world wide would choose the USA if they had a choice.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Its still the best country to live in for most people.

You know better .

America is the best for most people.
Canada, New Zealand , Austria, Norway , Denmark , Sweden , Switzerland and the Netherlands have been rated higher than the US in many quality of life rankings for several years now. Been to all of these countries except Austria and Switzerland ....my first choice would be New Zealand ( south island ) .

Sweden has a high concentration of muslims. Not for me. Norway has a high cost of living.
In Denmark only criminals have guns. There are other good countries to live in but i think many people world wide would choose the USA if they had a choice.

We are just the easiest to get into …and with the most freebies.

Don't see a lot of Australians , New Zealanders or Western Europeans begging for the chance to live in our various **** hole cities .

Heading back to the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming next Thursday. Usually feel better about our country while in the Windy West .

Colorado is way past its prime .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Starting to get a little colder up here. I closed my windows and stopped running the ceiling fan at night. Had a bear come though my backyard two days ago. Saw some whales yesterday while I was getting some berries for my oatmeal.

Location does make a difference. I was in Alexandria and North Carolina for 6 weeks this summer. I wouldnt want to live there.

Canada2017

Starting to get a little colder up here. I closed my windows and stopped running the ceiling fan at night. Had a bear come though my backyard two days ago. Saw some whales yesterday while I was getting some berries for my oatmeal.

Location does make a difference. I was in Alexandria and North Carolina for 6 weeks this summer. I wouldnt want to live there.

I like Alaska during its short summer season . But the long cold DARK winters are a definite no go.

North Carolina is one of the few states I've never visited . Nothing there particularly interests me.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I was staying with a friend and helping her move to Alexandria. We went to Gettysburg and Manassas battlefields. Everytime I go to Gettysburg I get depressed because we lost. I still think if Longstreet had followed orders better or Early had captured the higher ground on the first day or Picket had been on time the Southern victory would have discouraged the Northern despots enoughbto give us our freedom. I was in Alexandria for a month near Kings Street and old town. Went to Smithsonian and rode the subway around DC. I enjoyed my stay but wouldnt want to live there.

This part of Alaska is very different from the bush village I was in on the Yukon. Right now I sleep with the windows open. They say it doesnt snow much here but I can see year round snow on the mountian tops.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Right up there next to the data on police shootings, there is virtual universal disinformation regarding which races commit the most hate crimes (crimes against another race).
Redbrickbear
JXL

Its under breaking news nbc. I am sure by tomorrow every service you mentioned will cover it.

How about we use your list. $5 to me for everyone that covers it. $10 to me for each one that has pic or video. $10 to you for each one thst doesnt cover it.

Let's change your bet up just a little. Kyle Rittenhouse was in the news for months. So let's take your offer, but make the date March 15. Then, money to you for everyone still talking about it - like they were with Rittenhouse - and money from you for everyone with no stories on it. How does that sound?
Wangchung
Redbrickbear said:

The natural born victim shot the natural born pregnant oppressor in the back. So typical.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-mother-shot-death-front-young-children-kroger-parking-lot?intcmp=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR1OtRKCuSzTIK_hHzQhEJdepXSZ8Z66dv0mhQD6bZsQ_N-4VUgmJquqgLQ
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Harrison Bergeron
White Supremacy is definitly among the biggest myths the authoritarians continue to promulgate.

African Americans commit more crime and hate crimes as a percentage of the population than any other group, and it is not even close.
Johnny Bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

White Supremacy is definitly among the biggest myths the authoritarians continue to promulgate.

Agreed - but the myth/lie that man made climate climate change is the "biggest existential threat we face" is right up there with it.
Redbrickbear

Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

White men really are the biggest threat in the world.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Tying the George Floyd role....

Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/a-peculiar-reluctance/

[According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 178,583 black Americans died by homicide from 2001 through 2020. Across all races, the United States saw 363,045 homicides over the same period. Black Americans make up only 14 percent of the U.S. population yet suffered 49 percent of homicides, even after the much-noted urban crime drop of the 1990s. Contrary to media hysteria, interracial homicide is relatively rareonly about 14 percent of the total, and about 69 percent of that 14 percent is black-on-white. In 2020, black homicide increased 30 percent in the wake of unrest over the death of George Floyd during arrest by Minneapolis police, and police shootings of Jacob Blake and Breonna Taylor.

In A Peculiar Indifference: The Neglected Toll of Violence on Black America (2020) Elliot Currie, a professor of criminology, law, and society at the University of California, Irvine, adds startling perspective: Since 2000, the overall homicide rate for black Americans has averaged seven times that of white Americans; among men, the black-white disparity is more than nine to one. For young men fifteen to twenty-nine, that disparity is sixteen to one; a young black woman is four times likelier than a white woman to die of homicide; in Illinois, the homicide rate for young black men ages fifteen to twenty-nine averaged thirty-seven times the rate for white men the same age...

Whatever the causes, young black Americans are murdering and maiming each other at staggering rates. Given the level of carnage, we might worry less about stigma or about who is noticing these patterns of violence or that People Less Virtuous Than Us might be insufficiently uncomfortable over their role in perpetuating white supremacy, and instead focus on stopping the killing.

...in August 2022, The Caucus of African American Leaders, based in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, announced the creation of the Emmett Till Alert System. Modeled after the nationwide Amber Alert, the new system will notify black leaders and clergy about possible hate crimes. The 1955 murder of fourteen-year-old Emmitt Till cut a deep wound in the American psyche, a gash now constantly freshened by news media and Hollywood. A hate crime alert system could not be better named. Meanwhile, some twenty-three miles north of the Caucus's headquarters, Baltimore has suffered some 2,000 homicides over the past six years.]
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Larry Fitzgerald has dreads and played 17 seasons in the NFL wearing a helmet.

Does White Supremacy forbode helmets for equestrian?

Redbrickbear

Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Yes, but at least they didn't SMIRK!!!!

Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Look what Donald Trump caused!!!

Jack Bauer
Kamala Harris had more outrage for Jussie Smollet than any of these kids.

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Yes, but this...

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
This is the carnage that BLM left behind while cashing in...

Jack Bauer
Oakland seems lovely...

Jack Bauer
5 "teens" try to take a CitiBike away from a 6-month pregnant woman who just finished a 12-hour nursing shift and twitter's response is to label her a Karen.

It was rightfully hers. She had rented it and was backing up out when they pushed it back into the dock, re-locking it. Then one blocked the QR with his hand, preventing her from re-renting it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.