White Supremacy strikes again

37,974 Views | 518 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Redbrickbear said:

Her little white husband must feel like a piece of s h I t. Not too difficult to figure out who wears the pants in the family. We can only hope they don't reproduce.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
nein51
It's sort of the definition of discrimination but we live in a society that doesn't know what a boy or a girl is
Harrison Bergeron
White supremacists kill black man in Kroger.

Just kidding. You know it's YMBs.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/father-3-killed-grocery-store-beating
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Haley Bieber - DO BETTER! I'm literally shaking...

Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Joe Biden stirring the race pot at a black church in South Carolina talking about the great threat White Supremacy.

Biden is one putrid human being. I am ashamed I have to share a planet with him. What a pitiful embarrassment.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Joe just said growing up as a kid he could hear his Dad banging the headboard. I kid you not. He really said it.

My God!!!!

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Joe Biden stirring the race pot at a black church in South Carolina talking about the great threat White Supremacy.

Biden is one putrid human being. I am ashamed I have to share a planet with him. What a pitiful embarrassment.
He is the most divisive president in U.S. history. But he's just following in the footsteps of Obama with "clingers on" and Clinton with "deplorables." Democrats hate America and Americans.
Jack Bauer
"Separation of church and state!"....unless you want to make a fear mongering political speech for your re-election.

I despise ANY politician speaking at a church

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

"Separation of church and state!"....unless you want to make a fear mongering political speech for your re-election.

I despise ANY politician speaking at a church

Selectively nationalizing local crime stories is one of the worst trends today.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Haley Bieber - DO BETTER! I'm literally shaking...

This is a mental illness, that obviously pays well.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
muddybrazos
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
muddybrazos said:

We have created an entire class of essentially pets that believe that non-blek 'Murica must feed and house them and take them for walks and give them treats.
muddybrazos
Since this is the White Supremacy thread I just wanted to give props to our ancient White ancestors for inventing dogs. They took wolves and turned them into our beloved best friends. I personally love labs and goldens bc they're so sweet and all around great dogs. Thanks, Whites!
Jack Bauer
Sam Lowry
Harrison Bergeron said:

muddybrazos said:

We have created an entire class of essentially pets that believe that non-blek 'Murica must feed and house them and take them for walks and give them treats.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "blek" a South African pronunciation of "black" which is often used by white supremacists as a subtle show of affinity with the masters of the former apartheid state? Or is there some other reason for it?
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

muddybrazos said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "blek" a South African pronunciation of "black" which is often used by white supremacists as a subtle show of affinity with the masters of the former apartheid state? Or is there some other reason for it?
I thought he was making a dig at all the people who type "wyte" when referring to white people. Interesting.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
muddybrazos
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

muddybrazos said:

I thought he was making a dig at all the people who type "wyte" when referring to white people. Interesting.
If you go on twitter the White people haters type YT for white or wypipo.
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Agreed. Zero Percent chance these stories are true. They never are.

Outside of the horrible mass shootings in Buffalo and Charleston, I cannot think of an actual "racist" incident that turned out not to be a hoax.
Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

muddybrazos said:

I stole it from a LWNJ message board - no idea of their is some double top-secret meaning that is T"RACIST!
Jack Bauer
Feds busy in NYC...is anyone scared of these people or just laughing at them?

Redbrickbear

Harrison Bergeron
As i've said - America has been paying reparations since 1865.
Jack Bauer
White people- stop being happy.

Jack Bauer
If this is what is perceived as racism...then there is no more racism.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

White people- stop being happy.

Please tell me again what exactly they are resisting?

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.