J6 Committee Votes to Subpoena Trump

7,844 Views | 231 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm surprised there isn't more enthusiasm. Trump has had to sit quietly all these months, wanting to defend himself, but they wouldn't let him. Now he finally gets a chance to make his case. This is what we've all been waiting for, right?
Trump said its about time on Truth Social.. why wait so long?
It makes sense to gather information from as many sources as possible before confronting Trump. It's the one way they might get some semblance of truth from him.
It'll never happen. I just found out Republicans are a new party, i.e. a wholly owned subsidiary of Trump International.
The Dear Leader is in total control. You must bend the knee or be gone. I'm gone
The party of child groomers and open borders welcomes you.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Harrison Bergeron
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm surprised there isn't more enthusiasm. Trump has had to sit quietly all these months, wanting to defend himself, but they wouldn't let him. Now he finally gets a chance to make his case. This is what we've all been waiting for, right?
It makes sense to gather information from as many sources as possible before confronting Trump. It's the one way they might get some semblance of truth from him.
It'll never happen. I just found out Republicans are a new party, i.e. a wholly owned subsidiary of Trump International.
The Dear Leader is in total control. You must bend the knee or be gone. I'm gone
Then you have not been paying attention. The only people obsessing with Trump are Democrats trying to distract from the ****show that is this corrupt, racist administration. Every one else is thinking about DeSantis and others. Just like during his presidency, Trump is an emotional bogeyman being exploited by the Democrats to stoke hysterics and division.
Cobretti
WaPo, NY Times opinion pieces rip Jan 6. Committee as 'ineffective', 'tedious': Sermon that 'just won't end'

"There are few things as irritating as a preacher who just won't end his sermon until someone, anyone, finally steps forward to confess and repent, regardless of how far most minds long ago drifted off to thoughts of football, afternoon naps and Sunday dinner."

"That's what the tedious Jan. 6 committee feels like, with committee members determined to convince everyone, no matter how tired, uninterested or skeptical, that former president Donald Trump is evil incarnate, that his followers are dangerously wayward enablers, and that renouncing them both is the only road to salvation."
Harrison Bergeron
Cobretti said:

WaPo, NY Times opinion pieces rip Jan 6. Committee as 'ineffective', 'tedious': Sermon that 'just won't end'

"There are few things as irritating as a preacher who just won't end his sermon until someone, anyone, finally steps forward to confess and repent, regardless of how far most minds long ago drifted off to thoughts of football, afternoon naps and Sunday dinner."

"That's what the tedious Jan. 6 committee feels like, with committee members determined to convince everyone, no matter how tired, uninterested or skeptical, that former president Donald Trump is evil incarnate, that his followers are dangerously wayward enablers, and that renouncing them both is the only road to salvation."

That's what happens when you have a answer but no one is asking a question. It always has been a nothingburger. The fundamental problem is it is not a "January 6 Committee" but an anti-Trump committee. It's not interested in understanding why:
- Nancy Pelosi did not order more security
- What were the 200 federal agents in the crowd doing
- Why was the one gentlemen stoking the flames magically pardoned
- Why did a keystone cop shoot an unarmed woman

Just like the overdue library books, it always has been political theatre. A function of generating fake news that can be laundered through the regime media with outlandish and silly claims that anyone with a modicum of common sense realizes are ridiculous. Take the obviously fake testimony about Trump attacking the Secret Service agent ... that's not an authentic, sincere effort to uncover the truth but a Stalin Show Trial. This is akin to TRUMP STOLE THE NUCLEAR CODES. At some point when you cry wolf too many times no one believes you or cares.

When the same people going Karen about Jan. 6 called for violence for two years and call for violence against SCOTUS, it is hard to take them seriously. Added that these same hacks were responsible for the Russian Hoax and myriad other Trump hoaxes from Russian pee hookers to overdue library books.

If everything is a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY then nothing is.
Mothra
BornAgain said:

I remember hearing somewhere that speaker of the house is in charge of White House security.
What about her daughter? Is she also in charge, or just there for documentary footage?
Harrison Bergeron
BornAgain said:

I remember hearing somewhere that speaker of the house is in charge of White House security.
Correct (acknowledging the Capitol correction).
Osodecentx
Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Independents?
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

LOL. You're a hoot!
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Independents?
Yes. They welcome anyone who gives them more power. Your intent is irrelevant.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Independents?
welcome to my side, its the correct place to be..
Cobretti
FLBear5630
Trump is saying he will testify, if on live TV.

I am all for it. That is pay for TV action. I want to see him get into it with the Committee live.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-wants-to-testify-before-the-j6-committee-but-only-if-they-broadcast-his-testimony-live-nyt/ar-AA12VBwC?cvid=3890096e41214d70d9bf7b8b9659a09c
Harrison Bergeron
RMF5630 said:

I am all for it. That is pay for TV action. I want to see him get into it with the Committee live.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-wants-to-testify-before-the-j6-committee-but-only-if-they-broadcast-his-testimony-live-nyt/ar-AA12VBwC?cvid=3890096e41214d70d9bf7b8b9659a09c
He might actually make a smart political move if he testifies. The committee does not want him too - it will find some way to make the subpoena disappear if he agrees to testify. They were hoping just to run disinformation and create another fake news story about why Trump would pull a Holder.
FLBear5630
Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

He might actually make a smart political move if he testifies. The committee does not want him too - it will find some way to make the subpoena disappear if he agrees to testify. They were hoping just to run disinformation and create another fake news story about why Trump would pull a Holder.
I agree. I also would ask to testify in front of the full Congress, as well as Live.
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

threatening to assault potus is a crime right?
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Independents?
Thanks. I guess we're groomers now (according to Wang)
Osodecentx
RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

I agree. I also would ask to testify in front of the full Congress, as well as Live.
No way does Trump testify under oath
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Independents?
No, you're just empowering them.
Osodecentx
Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Independents?
By being an independent voter? 4th will be surprised to learn
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Independents?
By being an independent voter? 4th will be surprised to learn
Yep. Any vote that takes away from the movement to take power out of the hands of child mutilators, groomers etc is a vote helping such people stay in power. But you hang on to that moral victory when your independent candidate receives 1/100th the votes of the main party candidates, that's much more important than stopping groomers. I mean, if all Republicans are now just Trump cultists that have to bend a knee or whatever you claimed, then fairs fair.
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

Well you and Sam have been wrong on ever step with Trump, let's see if Dems let him. He said he will on live TV.
Sam Lowry
RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

Well you and Sam have been wrong on ever step with Trump, let's see if Dems let him. He said he will on live TV.
That's an interesting take after months of hearings proved almost every allegation against him.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

That's an interesting take after months of hearings proved almost every allegation against him.

Proved? You have a low bar for legitimacy.
Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

Tell us about how he took a gun from a Secret Service agent, got him in a head lock, and forced him back to the Capitol to take over America with an unarmed army!
Sam Lowry
Harrison Bergeron said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

Tell us about how he took a gun from a Secret Service agent, got him in a head lock, and forced him back to the Capitol to take over America with an unarmed army!
LOL…tell us about your Secret Service agent who was all set to destroy Cassidy Hutchinson until he chickened out and got exposed as a Trump stooge.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

Proved? It is a media event for the midterms. Nothing has stuck. The only thing is he took too many docs for his library????
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

lol.. nope
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

lol.. nope

Yep
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

lol.. nope

Yep
nope.. you cant even read a NYT tweet correctly
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

lol.. nope

Yep

Did you read the article?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

RMF5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RMF5630 said:

lol.. nope

Yep

Did you read the article?
deflection.. it was in the tweet sent out by NYT. Admit it and we can move on. Click bait gossip rag bullsh..
C. Jordan
Sam Lowry said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/with-time-running-out-us-capitol-riot-panel-keeps-focus-trump-2022-10-13/
He talks a big talk, but he'll just plead the fifth, which according to him is an admission of guilt.
TexasScientist
The rubber meets the road in the DOJ. Even though he is stupid enough to do it, there's no way his attorneys will allow him to testify with the DOJ breathing down his neck, not to mention the Atlanta DA.
4th and Inches
I would go and absoluetly clown the committee but Trump isnt emotionally disciplined enough to do it
Osodecentx
But he is emotionally disciplined enough to br POTUS?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.