267,230 Views | 5470 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aliceinbubbleland
Didn't we see similar polls in 2020 and 2022 falsely predicting red tide?
Vote for Manchin please
whiterock
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
whiterock
Team Biden considering a nuclear option. But if it fails, the fat lady will be warming up….

whiterock
Elected Dems are not of one mind

whiterock
sombear
whiterock said:

Starting to make sense … that debate had to hurt Biden.
KaiBear
sombear said:

whiterock said:

Starting to make sense … that debate had to hurt Biden.

Temporarily

Biden will be replaced by someone younger and more articulate while Trump will still flap his mouth to his own detriment.
whiterock
Results from above Harvard-Harris poll on last day of the three day window, suggesting the lead may be starting to open up

whiterock
historian
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Didn't we see similar polls in 2020 and 2022 falsely predicting red tide?

I think so. But the GOP wasn't getting anywhere near as much help from the fascists then.
historian
https://notthebee.com/article/someone-needs-to-tell-bidens-team-to-stop-listing-reasons-to-vote-trump
chriscbear
Biden quitting ?
Oldbear83
chriscbear said:

Biden quitting ?
No.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Aliceinbubbleland
Vote for Manchin please
whiterock
Aliceinbubbleland said:

The press is really engaging in hubris here. They knew full well what was BIden's mental condition. They only did their job when they could no longer hide it. So now they are trying to reopen a primary they helped BIden win.

The American public will see that, too, and it will only drive the approval ratings of Democrat media further into the floor.
Jack and DP
Aliceinbubbleland said:

I read a lot of different media from both sides as well as TV but I refuse to listen to that man simply because he is a bold face liar who incites.

Tucker is well connected in DC, having spent many years there. I suggest giving his appearance on Shawn Ryan a listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/shawn-ryan-show/id1492492083?i=1000657653067
Aliceinbubbleland
It was a little surprising to me that Tepper went over the top to finally call President Biden out. I guess they all can take cover un the NYT's editorials. Too hear a CNN anchor disect the current President is, well, unusual.
Vote for Manchin please
Aliceinbubbleland
No doubt he is well connected in D.C. - to kooks. Sorry, I just have absolutely no respect for that granade launcher.

I rank him right up there with Paxton and Patrick ilk.
Vote for Manchin please
historian
The rats are abandoning ship!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Hello Alice,

I see your Sig says "Vote for Manchin please". A year ago, I probably would have. But with the Democrats efforts to jail their political rivals , ESPECIALLY Donald Trump, it is too late for that. Trump needs to win and start firing people from day one. This s h I t needs to be cleaned up and I think only he can do it. Heads need to roll. The corruption needs to be cut out like a malignancy. I say this and please know my wife and I think Trump is still an egotistical , arrogant ass. But I truly believe the man loves our country. Perhaps Trump could utilize Joe Manchin in his cabinet. We shall see.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack and DP
If Kamala's going to be the nominee, she might as well be the president first. That leaves the question of Trump, and his sentencing on July 11. Biden's collapse makes this a much more perilous moment than it was. At this point Trump is not just the Republican candidate, but effectively the presumptive president. If you're going to put him in jail, it had better be for a very serious crime that everyone agrees he committed. Otherwise you risk destroying the system completely and forever. We're in legitimate danger. Democrats need to pull back.

historian
Remaking the Supreme Court is almost certainly Trump's greatest accomplishment & legacy. And it keeps on moving us back towards a constitutional republic, as the Founding Fathers intended:

https://notthebee.com/article/supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-january-6th-defendants-impacting-hundreds-of-cases-including-case-against-donald-trump
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Hello Alice,

I see your Sig says "Vote for Manchin please". A year ago, I probably would have. But with the Democrats efforts to jail their political rivals , ESPECIALLY Donald Trump, it is too late for that. Trump needs to win and start firing people from day one. This s h I t needs to be cleaned up and I think only he can do it. Heads need to roll. The corruption needs to be cut out like a malignancy. I say this and please know my wife and I think Trump is still an egotistical , arrogant ass. But I truly believe the man loves our country. Perhaps Trump could utilize Joe Manchin in his cabinet. We shall see.
That is an interesting idea, I would like to see a Libertarian, Manchin and even Semana (sp?) tagged for the Cabinet.

Manchin - Interior
Semana - Education
Libertarian - Commerce

A "Team of Rivals" so to speak...
KaiBear
historian said:

Remaking the Supreme Court is almost certainly Trump's greatest accomplishment & legacy. And it keeps on moving us back towards a constitutional republic, as the Founding Fathers intended:

https://notthebee.com/article/supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-january-6th-defendants-impacting-hundreds-of-cases-including-case-against-donald-trump

All true.

Which in the view Dem radicals is Trump's biggest sin.

So he must be utterly destroyed.

whiterock
Aliceinbubbleland said:

No doubt he is well connected in D.C. - to kooks. Sorry, I just have absolutely no respect for that granade launcher.

I rank him right up there with Paxton and Patrick ilk.
and therefore blinding yourself to the views of over half of the political spectrum.....
whiterock
Jack and DP said:

If Kamala's going to be the nominee, she might as well be the president first. That leaves the question of Trump, and his sentencing on July 11. Biden's collapse makes this a much more perilous moment than it was. At this point Trump is not just the Republican candidate, but effectively the presumptive president. If you're going to put him in jail, it had better be for a very serious crime that everyone agrees he committed. Otherwise you risk destroying the system completely and forever. We're in legitimate danger. Democrats need to pull back.

wha? you posting stuff from that nutjob lunatic Carlson? Why he never makes any sense, always throwing bombs.

(wink)

How does one make the case that Biden is too infirm to RUN for President without simultaneously making the case that he is too old to BE President?
Mothra
historian said:

And it's one of the most important reasons all conservatives should vote for him.
whiterock
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Hello Alice,

Iron Rule of Centrism - moderates are just as narrow-minded as radicals, often moreso.
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Hello Alice,

That is an interesting idea, I would like to see a Libertarian, Manchin and even Semana (sp?) tagged for the Cabinet.

Manchin - Interior
Semana - Education
Libertarian - Commerce

A "Team of Rivals" so to speak...
Uh, no. Will not happen. The system does not need more efficiency. The system needs drastic overhaul.
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

Classy lady.
Cobretti
First Page Last Page
Page 155 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.