437,402 Views | 8406 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by whitetrash
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx
boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate
GrowlTowel
Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

Desperate? Sounds more like a Tuesday for Trump.
Osodecentx
GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

He's flailing. This may appeal to those who already voting for him. Not working for Independents
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

He's flailing. This may appeal to those who already voting for him. Not working for Independents
Except, he's winning independents, both against Biden and now against Harris.

He's speaking what most people are thinking. It might not be a tone more moderate ears care for, but it's the truth, and it's working. Res ipsa loquitur........
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

He's speaking what most people are thinking. It might not be a tone more moderate ears care for, but it's the truth, and it's working. Res ipsa loquitur........

We'll see. We're less than 48 hours since Biden got out. I'm curious to see polling after Joe's exit
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate
polling has shown him up 4-8 points over Harris as a popular vote winner..

Desperate for what? They have been preparing for Joe to drop out since May
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

We'll see. We're less than 48 hours since Biden got out. I'm curious to see polling after Joe's exit
there are good sized polls out. She is getting worse polling that Joe was
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
sombear
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

Kamala has shown an uncanny ability to undermine herself, but I can tell you the RNC and the Trump campaign believe she is far more formidable than Biden was and fully expect this to be basically a toss-up after the Dem convention and she announces her VP choice.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

Link?
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

Link?
That Harvard/Harris poll the came out yesterday had a universe of +2100 people. It was posted on one of these threads.....
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

Link?
That Harvard/Harris poll the came out yesterday had a universe of +2100 people. It was posted on one of these threads.....

Can't find
https://harvardharrispoll.com/
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

Link?

Can't find

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/140960
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

Link?

Can't find

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/140960

Was Biden out of the race when the poll was taken? I think a lot of folks are taking another look. Biden's withdrawal changed the race
Jack Bauer
Barf

Aliceinbubbleland
Osodecentx said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I thought they flipped every four years? One party first and other party second and reverse parties next convention.

Yes
Thanks. So in 2028 the Democrats have their convention first and the GOP afterwards.
Osodecentx
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I thought they flipped every four years? One party first and other party second and reverse parties next convention.

Yes
Thanks. So in 2028 the Democrats have their convention first and the GOP afterwards.

If Trump wins
4th and Inches
sombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds desperate

Kamala has shown an uncanny ability to undermine herself, but I can tell you the RNC and the Trump campaign believe she is far more formidable than Biden was and fully expect this to be basically a toss-up after the Dem convention and she announces her VP choice.
I expect to see a tightening after the vp announcement and the convention as well. If they dont get close to even within a week after convention, they wont win
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Aliceinbubbleland
Makes sense but who knows what The Donald will tweet between now and November. A few more like the ABC comments and he will lose half of the independents.
Waco1947
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

2% is within the margin of error. What you are saying it is a dead heat. That is worrisome.
its not a dead heat at Dem +2

Thats a GOP win if the swings hold as + for Trump
True, I love you optomism...
Dynamics of the Electoral College favor the GOP. They can win the EC without winning the Popular Vote quite a bit easier than Dems. The equation the Dems have to cobble together to get to 270 usually give them something like a 3-4% lead in the PV. A tie in the popular vote is usually a warning sign for Dems that something isn't right in their EV math.

expect a rash of polls showing Harris narrowing the gap. Part of that will be a genuine sympathy bump. Part of it will be a genuine increase in Democrat enthusiasm (just from ending the uncertainty). I'd also expect that to fade, for 2 reasons: 1) Harris is VP and owns all of the Biden policy failures. 2) Harris is Harrisv= not a very accomplished candidate. Biden-Harris campaign has run $100m+ in swing states so far and their deficit has been growing (slightly). Meanwhile, Trump has outraised them and has not weighed in with any significant campaign ads. So the GOP has some upside ahead, too. For now, the problem Trump faces is that he doesn't know who to attack. If he spends $50m reducing Kamala's numbers and then the Dems nominate someone else, that's wasted money. Plus the Dems will be getting all kinds of earned media from the convention drama. So over the next two weeks, it will be harder for Trump to get "on-message."

Big money spends tend to move needles. When it doesn't, most common reason is that voters know the candidate and have made up their minds. Both Biden and Trump were basically in that situation, leading to a higher than normal numbers of undecideds (a larger then normal percentage of whom would not likely vote, the rest very breaking late against the incumbent). Kamala isn't quite so thoroughly branded. She does, at least theoretically, have a chance to redefine herself. Dems do, at least theoretically, have a chance to make the race about something other than a dreadful policy record on all the issues driving the cycle. But Trump has several hundred million dollars for use to define Kamala as Joe in a skirt, so it will not be easy for them.

Harris has to convince people that Biden held her down and didn't let her speak as herself or assign her anything with any authority. Border Czar in name only.

If Biden is furious about the "turning their back on him" now, it is going to get worse. Only way to make Harris's performance look like it wasn't her fault is to assign the blame to Joe.

Be interesting to see how she speaks today. If she is articulate, it will help her.
She will for sure attempt to unburden herself from what has been
I am curious. I watched her in the Senate, I don't agree with her politics but never thought of her as ditzy or inarticulate. She skewered Biden in 2020 debate. Then the VP years and she was all over the board, giggling all the time and making no sense.

I have been in situations where you have to wordsmith, massage and force ideas to fit what someone else wants. It creates gibberish. I hate it when in that situation. I am very curious to see how she comes off when SHE is directing the message, not fitting what Jill wants.

Bailing on Biden now is a shrewd move, he can't win. This re-opens the election AND takes the attention off Trump. The DNC Convention will be the most interesting in years and the first real Convention in decades. Not a made for TV show. Will be interesting to see how the reality TV effect plays.

This is normal in one way, GOP got a boost from their Convention. Now the Dems turn...

Agree. She was quite good in the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings in the Senate. Then made a fool of herself when she ran for POTUS and continued the nonsense as VPOTUS. I didn't spot her unlikeability factor. Still don't entirely get it. She's handsome and personable. But it is what it is.

Here's a troubling poll for her from a reputable blue polling outfit. Dems may regret what they've done.

It is early yet but polls simply camera shots of what is happening now.
Waco1947
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Makes sense but who knows what The Donald will tweet between now and November. A few more like the ABC comments and he will lose half of the independents.
Say more about his comments ABC and why will he lose half of the independents?
4th and Inches
Aliceinbubbleland said:

fair assessment
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Say more What were his comments ABC and why will he lose half of the independents?
he hasnt said them yet but Trump is probably gonna Trump and WILL say something in the future
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
historian
Better to overestimate her than to underestimate.
historian
The fascists replace one dock puppet for another. Obama or whomever replaced dementia-addled Walter with cackling hyena Peewee. Either way, the Dem candidate is a joke: an incompetent & corrupt joke.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

fair assessment

You guys better Bork her quick
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
Tell me you have not paid attention to the polls.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
whiterock
Trump favorability does not appear to be a serious problem at this time. He is who he is. The electorate is moving toward him.
whiterock
boognish_bear said:

Those are two good choices. Shapiro will have problems because he's Jewish, which will inflame a major fault line in the Democrat Party - Israel/Hamas. Whatever benefit he brings in PA is offset by the damage he does in MI with the Arab vote there.

FLBear5630
whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

Those are two good choices. Shapiro will have problems because he's Jewish, which will inflame a major fault line in the Democrat Party - Israel/Hamas. Whatever benefit he brings in PA is offset by the damage he does in MI with the Arab vote there.

Kelly will be tough as he is a fighter pilot/astronaut. Not many negatives. But, Dems would risk losing AZ Senate seat, AZ is not a State to put up for grabs. PA is much safer with him being Gov.
whiterock
whiterock
Dem polling firm….

First Page Last Page
Page 167 of 241

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.