431,455 Views | 8353 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Osodecentx
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

boognish_bear said:

Serious issue not taken seriously until needed votes in Nov were on the line

"only" 7,000 illegal aliens in one section of the Texas border. And that's an improvement over the past two years. Are we supposed to be happy & celebrate? After the fascists under Biden, Harris, Mayorkas, etc violated our laws to bring in 10+ million illegals so that they could steal elections indefinitely? And they don't care about the crime wave these criminals have caused, their victims, or the economic disaster, etc. How much taxpayer money is being wasted to provide housing, food, health care, etc to these criminals while Americans do with less or without?

Can't cross and vote at this point. Now they are tough on the border. Too many will just gloss over. I fear another 4 years of Obama.

They might need any more with 10-20 million already brought in by Biden, Harris, & Mayorkas. These 3 are the greatest coyotes the world has ever seen. Maybe we will be lucky and they will be more like Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Aliceinbubbleland
Her AOC/Bernie love fest is demoralizing. Trump and Vance's lies and deliberate mistating of the truth make them unworthy of office. Harris appeals to free loaders and Trump.Vance appeal to a large segment of racists and a larger segment of oridinary citizens that cannot stomach Democratic policies. Trump has no policies. Just threats.

A mess. Concentrate on Congress. That is much more important than the Presidential election.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

boognish_bear said:

Serious issue not taken seriously until needed votes in Nov were on the line

"only" 7,000 illegal aliens in one section of the Texas border. And that's an improvement over the past two years. Are we supposed to be happy & celebrate? After the fascists under Biden, Harris, Mayorkas, etc violated our laws to bring in 10+ million illegals so that they could steal elections indefinitely? And they don't care about the crime wave these criminals have caused, their victims, or the economic disaster, etc. How much taxpayer money is being wasted to provide housing, food, health care, etc to these criminals while Americans do with less or without?

Can't cross and vote at this point. Now they are tough on the border. Too many will just gloss over. I fear another 4 years of Obama.
yes, they most certainly can vote. Just because it's illegal, doesn't mean they won't do it. It's illegal to cross the border, ya know......

Moreover, there's "illegal" and then there's "illegal." It is illegal to murder someone, and also a very robust system of law, fortified with steel & concrete - police departments, court rooms and prisons - to relentlessly apprehend, prosecute, and incarcerate murders. None of that exists for illegal immigration. It is a crime for which there is no prison sentence. Just deportation, if/when the USG decides to be bothered with enforcement at all, which it does very sparingly. We deported ca 300k people last year, about one-month of illegal crossings, or 1.5% of the small end of the range of estimated total illegal alien population.

For example, we do not even have in place any verification methods to prove citizenship. So how on earth could we even detect it? Is it really outlandish to propose that with an illegal immigration population of at least 20m people that a few hundred thousand of them might vote illegally? Again, they CAME here illegally, so how could we suggest "oh, no....they'd never do THAT!"

Ok, the juice isn't worth the squeeze. 40 days out, stronger on Border plays better.
KaiBear
Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Unless one is a single issue voter with regards to abortion; I honestly have difficulty comprehending why anyone would vote for Harris.

Most of her support simply must be an anti Trump vote.

If the Republicans lose this election; the self recriminations are going to be epic.
Make no mistake - the ONLY reason Repubs would lose this election is because of who they nominated.

This election should be ripe for the taking.
Absolutely.

Dems dumped their biggest handicap.

Republicans didn't have the guts to do the same.
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Her AOC/Bernie love fest is demoralizing. Trump and Vance's lies and deliberate mistating of the truth make them unworthy of office. Harris appeals to free loaders and Trump.Vance appeal to a large segment of racists and a larger segment of oridinary citizens that cannot stomach Democratic policies. Trump has no policies. Just threats.

A mess. Concentrate on Congress. That is much more important than the Presidential election.
No offense, but this post is Waco47 worthy.

The President is far more powerful than Congress. Control of our nuclear arsenal alone should make that obvious. In addition executive orders have almost totally replaced the powers of our inept Congress.

Vance is obviously no racist, good grief.
Aliceinbubbleland
No offense taken. I just think Congress is much more likely to impact my income than a President who has keys to the box. If that is important than we are you know what.

Vance and cats is sickening.

As a side note is it my computer or this website. Suddenly this morning every 5 minutes or so I'm interrupted by ads popping up.
KaiBear
Hatians commonly kill cats for food and for use in their voodoo rituals.

There are now over 20,000 Haitians in a relatively small city.

Connecting the dots in this case shouldn't be difficult or political.
Malbec
KaiBear said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Unless one is a single issue voter with regards to abortion; I honestly have difficulty comprehending why anyone would vote for Harris.

If the Republicans lose this election; the self recriminations are going to be epic.
Make no mistake - the ONLY reason Repubs would lose this election is because of who they nominated.

Absolutely.

What incentive could they give Trump to make him quit and fold like Biden? Exactly how do you propose they could have dumped him without his acquiescence? Why do you keep making these absurd propositions? Republican voters gave him the nomination. Forsaking the will of its own voters would have ended the party immediately and handed one-party rule to the Democrats in an instant.

The only way the Republican Party moves on from Trump is to get him elected, get this country back on course and then run out the clock. And I'll say this, they had better not waste the opportunity if they manage to get him back in office and take control of Congress.
Redbrickbear
KaiBear said:

No no no

Its literally impossible that any of those 20,000 Haitians might be into syncretic/folk spiritual practices or see small animals as a source of food.

Just completely impossible.
Jacques Strap
FLBear5630
Malbec said:

KaiBear said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Absolutely.

What incentive could they give Trump to make him quit and fold like Biden? Exactly how do you propose they could have dumped him without his acquiescence? Why do you keep making these absurd propositions? Republican voters gave him the nomination. Forsaking the will of its own voters would have ended the party immediately and handed one-party rule to the Democrats in an instant.

The only way the Republican Party moves on from Trump is to get him elected, get this country back on course and then run out the clock. And I'll say this, they had better not waste the opportunity if they manage to get him back in office and take control of Congress.

Trump ain't leaving, he is addicted. Needs it. No he will never go away.
ScottS
Democrats know not 1 animal/pet has been eaten or killed in Springfield.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
FLBear5630 said:

Malbec said:

KaiBear said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Absolutely.

The only way I could see him dropping out is if he becomes convinced there is no way he can win and wants to save some face
EatMoreSalmon
boognish_bear said:

Why not let the NC GOP can him and appoint another candidate? Or is that undemocratic?
boognish_bear
EatMoreSalmon said:

boognish_bear said:

Why not let the NC GOP can him and appoint another candidate? Or is that undemocratic?

I am guessing they would have to pressure him to step down
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Malbec said:

KaiBear said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Absolutely.

The only way I could see him dropping out is if he becomes convinced there is no way he can win and wants to save some face
There ain't no face to save! He loses it will be some way that it was stolen and start the whole thing over again.
Jacques Strap
Former San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Aaron Heitke accused the Biden-Harris administration of covering up a sharp rise in encounters with suspected terrorists at the U.S.-Mexico border.

The_barBEARian
Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

If Trump loses it will be bcs he doubled down on Israel.

If he had simply said I don't agree with what is going on over there and I won't send any more money if I am re-elected, Trump would win this election by 5-10 pts
The_barBEARian
KaiBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

No offense, but this post is Waco47 worthy.

The President is far more powerful than Congress. Control of our nuclear arsenal alone should make that obvious. In addition executive orders have almost totally replaced the powers of our inept Congress.

Vance is obviously no racist, good grief.

Vance was a bad pick for many reasons but not bcs of racism.

I am still fuming Trump didn't go with Ben Carson.
Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

If he had simply said I don't agree with what is going on over there and I won't send any more money if I am re-elected, Trump would win this election by 5-10 pts

It's not Trump's stance on Israel that has him neck and neck with Kamala.
whiterock
Lots of polling today which is discordant with media polls showing Harris opening up a lead:

The_barBEARian
Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

It is but if you are over 40 its not worth trying to explain it to you.
FLBear5630
The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

Please enlighten us over 40-year-olds that don't understand how the world works. I am all ears...
whitetrash
The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

It is but if you are over 40 it's not worth trying to explain it to you.
We've finally figured out who you are. You're Rolf from the Sound of Music, who's 17 going on 18.

Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

I think your error is you significantly overestimate the number of young voters who are passionately anti-Israel to the point that they are one-issue voters would vote for Trump in droves. I also think you significantly underestimate the number of older voters who would turn on Trump if he took an anti-Israel stance.

But if you have data you feel supports your position, feel free to post it.
Jacques Strap
sombear
KaiBear said:

Where is your evidence they kill/sacrifice cats?

I've always thought and read it was chickens, pigs, and cow.
KaiBear
sombear said:

KaiBear said:

Where is your evidence they kill/sacrifice cats?

I've always thought and read it was chickens, pigs, and cow.
The conditions in Haiti have long been so chaotic that starvation is often an actual reality throughout much of the country. People are reduced to acquiring protein wherever they can. No slam implied. Throughout history people eat what they must to stay alive.

Voodoo rituals are widespread and very significantly throughout Haiti. So bizarre even most Hatians don't fully comprehend the reasons behind the various practices. But dogs and cats are potential sacrifices.

Haven't been to Haiti ( thankfully ) but have been to the Dominican Republic which has a significant

number of Haitians residing there; most of them illegally. The Dominicans generally scorn them and give them only the lowest of jobs.
historian
The Dominican Republic built a wall to keep out illegal immigrants from Haiti.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
whiterock
4th and Inches
whiterock said:

Lots of polling today which is discordant with media polls showing Harris opening up a lead:

Realitybites
So far, the attempts to eliminate President Trump appear to be coming from IC adjacent assets. However, what do we do about a senior military command that is disobeying orders from the commander in chief?

"January 3, 2021, just three days before the protest, General Milley recalled the president saying, "Hey, look at this. There's going to be a large amount of protesters here on the 6th. Make sure that you have sufficient National Guard or Soldiers to make sure it's a safe event."Trump reportedly added, "I don't care if you use Guard, or Soldiers, active duty Soldiers, do whatever you have to do. Just make sure it's safe."These damning revelations fly in the face of the narrative propagated by the mainstream media and Democrats who have continuously blamed Trump for the chaos that unfolded on January 6th. The president's clear directive to deploy the National Guard days before the event highlights his intentions to maintain law and order during the protest.The transcripts also reveal that other Pentagon officials failed to act on Trump's requests."
The_barBEARian
Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

I think your error is you significantly overestimate the number of young voters who are passionately anti-Israel to the point that they are one-issue voters would vote for Trump in droves. I also think you significantly underestimate the number of older voters who would turn on Trump if he took an anti-Israel stance.

But if you have data you feel supports your position, feel free to post it.

I live in Texas. A red state. The only people I've ever met under 40 who support Israel were Christian Zionists... and there are very, very few Christian Zionists under 40
The_barBEARian
whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

It is but if you are over 40 it's not worth trying to explain it to you.
We've finally figured out who you are. You're Rolf from the Sound of Music, who's 17 going on 18.

This is what all you brainwashed 40+ year olds are too indoctrinated to understand. We in 2024 not 1944. Israel and Jews are the only ones indiscriminately murdering people in 2024. Not Germans.
First Page Last Page
Page 237 of 239

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.