Gay Pride Month

16,830 Views | 330 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by J.R.
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

Hey Waco47 - where are the straight parades where we bring children to watch gratuitous sexual material including nudity?
Midnight yell,B/CS??
LIB,MR BEARS
LIB,MR BEARS
Harrison Bergeron
Still do not get Christians celebrating the Cardinal Sin.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

ABC BEAR said:

Waco1947 said:

Practice empathy: Try to see things from others' perspectives, even if you don't agree with them. Ask yourself how you would feel if you were in their shoes and try to understand their motivations and feelings.Psychology Today
Light in the loafers.
Homophobic
seems overly judgmental for an obvious attempt at humor..
Slurs masquerading as "humor" are still demeaning
Go pound some queer sand.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

June isn't gay pride month, it's national groomer's month
What would a gay parent say to you?
Gay parades aren't parades, they're recruitment events
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Mr. Pete needs to get out more. So, Petey, you think all gay folks are child groomers? Seriously? I have gay friends and none of them or anyone in that community, that I know are just professionals living their lives. To say, much less think all gays are groomers is just ridiculous .
And why do I care what you think again?
Mitch Blood Green
Watching the LA pride parade to support many of you who are struggling with coming out.
ShooterTX
Harrison Bergeron said:

Still do not get Christians celebrating the Cardinal Sin.

It's very simple... they aren't Christians.
You cannot be a follower of Christ, and also celebrate what God calls an abomination. It's just not possible.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Mr. Pete needs to get out more. So, Petey, you think all gay folks are child groomers? Seriously? I have gay friends and none of them or anyone in that community, that I know are just professionals living their lives. To say, much less think all gays are groomers is just ridiculous .

It's safe to say that all the ones at the pride parade are groomers. I bet that the ones you are talking about, don't go to the parades.
No doubt that the drag queen story time one's are 100% groomers too.
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Ah yes even the LGBTQ people are sick of the child grooming

historian

“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Ah yes even the LGBTQ people are sick of the child grooming

Way too reasonable for regressives. Grooming is the focus.
Jack Bauer
Raise your hand if you think this and kids are a good combination?

LIB,MR BEARS
Jack Bauer
LIB,MR BEARS said:

And doctors out there ...

Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

sombear said:

Paul knew what gay sex was and clearly was talking about that. One of my complaints against many conservatives on this issue is they consider homosexual urges and homosexual acts synonymous.
clearly, you do not know the difference between homosexuality and homosexual behavior. Sexuality is an orientation and homosexual behavior as well behavior. Paul is talking about the latter.

So no oral sex, anal sex between heterosexuals, no sex for women past menopause, no condoms because it is an act stopping the sperm from getting an egg, no sex for women simply wanting recreational sex in marriage?
Waiting on your answer
I already answered. Any marriage outside of heterosexuality is sinful and any sex outside of heterosexuality is sinful.
Doc you said: "Stop encouraging people that sex that doesn't lead to procreation isn't a sin."

So no oral sex, anal sex between heterosexuals, no sex for women past menopause, no condoms because it is an act stopping the sperm from getting an egg, no sex for women simply wanting recreational sex in marriage? What about sex for intimacy or recreational sex? Are these off limits?
Coke Bear
Waco1947 said:

Doc you said: "Stop encouraging people that sex that doesn't lead to procreation isn't a sin."

So no oral sex, anal sex between heterosexuals, no sex for women past menopause, no condoms because it is an act stopping the sperm from getting an egg, no sex for women simply wanting recreational sex in marriage? What about sex for intimacy or recreational sex? Are these off limits?
The Doc must no be in right now, but I'll answer with basic Catholic theology with regards to married couples (man and wife):

Oral sex - Completely fine, PROVIDED that the man finishes vaginally.
Anal sex - Sodomy, even in married couples is NOT allowed.
Sex after menopause - Completely fine.
Using Condoms - Any use of contraceptives as birth control is a sin. ALL Christians agreed with this up to the Lambeth Council in 1930.
Recreation sex - completely allowed and encouraged.

Feel free to ask any questions.
NYBear
I'm not religious. Haven't been for a while.

Gay "pride" is stupid, belligerent egoism necessitated by insecure adults who feel the need to intertwine their sexuality with identity: particularly when it comes to introducing that mindset to kids and adolescents.

Sad, immature, and easily refuted without the interjection of religion by anyone who cares to entertain the argument.

Next question.
When I played football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something.
Mitch Blood Green
LIB,MR BEARS said:

I think he's pulling our leg.

I want Sade and Hale Berry. We can all dream.
J.R.
Coke Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

The Doc must no be in right now, but I'll answer with basic Catholic theology with regards to married couples (man and wife):

Oral sex - Completely fine, PROVIDED that the man finishes vaginally.
Anal sex - Sodomy, even in married couples is NOT allowed.
Sex after menopause - Completely fine.
Using Condoms - Any use of contraceptives as birth control is a sin. ALL Christians agreed with this up to the Lambeth Council in 1930.
Recreation sex - completely allowed and encouraged.

Feel free to ask any questions.
dang.. I may need to re think my activity! lol
joseywales
Waco1947 said:

Celebrate the diversity in our human sexuality.

(I post to poke to stick in the eyes ring wingers who are science and scripture deniers)

Straights are welcome to their own pride month if they wish but it seems odd that have never the same of being gay or demeaning comments, or the discriminatory hiring practices or the denial of civil liberties or the denial of marrying in the LGBTQ community. Dear straights, when you are shamed for being straight let me know.

[url=https://www.quora.com/profile/Ryan-Burnette][/url]Read Ryan Burnette for more details.
[url=https://www.quora.com/Why-does-something-like-gay-pride-exist][/url]

Related
Why does something like "gay pride" exist?

Gay pride exists because for decades, gay people were shamed for their involuntary gayness. They didn't choose to be gay, you're exactly right on that, but society for years told them that they had to choose to be straight. Otherwise, they were ostracized, discriminated against, beaten, imprisoned, or killed for being born gay.

Gay pride doesn't exist because gay people are proud of being gay, in the sense that it is an accomplishment. Gay pride exists because pride is the opposite of shame; gay pride is the feeling of being free to be yourself, instead of marrying someone you could never love in a romantic or sexual sense, and trying to pretend that you aren't attracted to the opposite sex. And even then, worrying about whether or not you fit society's expectations for gender roles and "how straight people behave as opposed to gay people." Act too feminine, and you're outed as a gay man.

Gay pride today means taking back that strength of identity that was repressed for over a century before. Gay pride is liberating and forces those who are against LGBT rights to accept the fact (and it is a fact) that gays, lesbians, trans folk, non-binaries, and everything in between, they're out there, and they refuse to be trod on any longer.

The reason we still have gay pride festivals and parades? Because people still don't get that being gay isn't morally wrong. It's because of bigots and haters and fanatics who refuse to accept that there are people who don't conform to their worldview.

Why don't we have straight pride festivals? Because straight people have never had to deal with systemic discrimination or being afraid to come out as heterosexual to their friends and family. Gay people have. And sadly, some still do worry about those things.

Why do so many care about. Who has sex with who etc etc..it is nome of your business as long as they are not goring someone else.
Harrison Bergeron
joseywales said:

Waco1947 said:

(I post to poke to stick in the eyes ring wingers who are science and scripture deniers)

Straights are welcome to their own pride month if they wish but it seems odd that have never the same of being gay or demeaning comments, or the discriminatory hiring practices or the denial of civil liberties or the denial of marrying in the LGBTQ community. Dear straights, when you are shamed for being straight let me know.

[url=https://www.quora.com/profile/Ryan-Burnette][/url]Read Ryan Burnette for more details.

Related

Gay pride exists because for decades, gay people were shamed for their involuntary gayness. They didn't choose to be gay, you're exactly right on that, but society for years told them that they had to choose to be straight. Otherwise, they were ostracized, discriminated against, beaten, imprisoned, or killed for being born gay.

Gay pride doesn't exist because gay people are proud of being gay, in the sense that it is an accomplishment. Gay pride exists because pride is the opposite of shame; gay pride is the feeling of being free to be yourself, instead of marrying someone you could never love in a romantic or sexual sense, and trying to pretend that you aren't attracted to the opposite sex. And even then, worrying about whether or not you fit society's expectations for gender roles and "how straight people behave as opposed to gay people." Act too feminine, and you're outed as a gay man.

Gay pride today means taking back that strength of identity that was repressed for over a century before. Gay pride is liberating and forces those who are against LGBT rights to accept the fact (and it is a fact) that gays, lesbians, trans folk, non-binaries, and everything in between, they're out there, and they refuse to be trod on any longer.

The reason we still have gay pride festivals and parades? Because people still don't get that being gay isn't morally wrong. It's because of bigots and haters and fanatics who refuse to accept that there are people who don't conform to their worldview.

Why don't we have straight pride festivals? Because straight people have never had to deal with systemic discrimination or being afraid to come out as heterosexual to their friends and family. Gay people have. And sadly, some still do worry about those things.

Why do so many care about. Who has sex with who etc etc..it is nome of your business as long as they are not goring someone else.
Chinese bot?
LIB,MR BEARS
Harrison Bergeron said:

joseywales said:

Waco1947 said:

Related

Chinese bot?

NK bot. Chinese bots tend to stick with the rules of proper English. NK, not so much.
LIB,MR BEARS
muddybrazos
J.R.
joseywales said:

Waco1947 said:

Related

right there with ya! It is weird that folks fixate on that. I have bigger fish to fry.
Realitybites
joseywales said:

[Why do so many care about. Who has sex with who etc etc..it is nome of your business as long as they are not goring someone else.

It's 2024, not 1994. Look around.
Forest Bueller_bf
muddybrazos said:

Good grief they painted that stupid mural on a INTERSECTION it's going to get tire marks on it all day long.

They didn't think that out well at all. If you noticed the turn lane it was marked up pretty bad just from regular cars driving over it a 1000 times a day.
J.R.
Realitybites said:

joseywales said:

[Why do so many care about. Who has sex with who etc etc..it is nome of your business as long as they are not goring someone else.

wut? makes no sense. Look around at what?
GrowlTowel
J.R. said:

Realitybites said:

joseywales said:

wut? makes no sense. Look around at what?
The argument you are making is straight from 1994. Then it was about what two people did behind closed doors.

Today it is about pushing the homo agenda onto children, sexualizing children, mutilating children, pronouns, and other assorted bs. Not a single person cares what adults do in privacy.

Get with the times.
Redbrickbear
Whiskey Pete
It's less about "pride" and more of shoving it in people's faces.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

ron.reagan said:

this thread is the gayest thing I've seen in a while
it's only June 4th. Stay tuned.

Rotten Tomatoes rates it in the 90 plus percent range, audience score 28 percent.

So it is likely a preachy wokey series that is annoying.
Learned long ago never to trust Rotten Tomatoes.

Always the audience ratings.
william
yeah - lot of rooftop 'celebrations' this month ( and every month) in ISIS-land.

- KKM

{ sipping coffee }

pro ecclesia, pro javelina

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.