Gay Pride Month

17,703 Views | 336 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The fascists are the most intolerant people around. They hate anyone who disagrees with them, bully people into acquiescence to their radical ideas & agenda, are more than willing to censor contrary opinions, & absolutely despise anyone who thinks for themselves. This is particularly true for Christian's when they stick to their beliefs instead of "going along to get along". The bully tactics don't always work & the fascists become even loonier.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Aliceinbubbleland
You just described a ton of MAGAs
BusyTarpDuster2017
Realitybites said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Being attracted to men is not sinful. Acting on it is.

You've fallen in to the philosophical tiger pit that the LGBT movement dug. A man being attracted to a woman is not inherently disordered. A man being attracted to a man is inherently disordered. The first step down this long road was delisting homosexuality as a mental illness.
You are both correct. Not acting on disordered desires may not be "sinful" in the sense that there is no active, willful commission of sin, but disordered desires come from our sin nature we inherited. Both are the "sin" that Jesus had to die for.

I agree one hundred percent though, that it'd be wrong to say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with just having the desire.
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Which of these MAGA's altered state laws in a red state they controlled in order to prosecute Dem opponents ?

Which MAGA utilized the DOJ and FBI to raid the personal residence of a Dem past president ?

whiterock

GrowlTowel
Only 7 days left.
Whiskey Pete
Aliceinbubbleland said:

He also describe a ton of Vote Blue No Matter Who cult
Harrison Bergeron
whiterock said:

Favor - can someone explain the meme to me? Seems like it got removed, but I have seen this chick a bunch ... what is the story?
Harrison Bergeron
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Incorrect. You're projecting.
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

I may owe 47 and his buds an apology. It's not just the tranies and rump rangers coming after the kids.

your name calling is unchristian
I John 4 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.
Shame you n you for being the nasty things you say about me and other brothers and sisters in Christ.
What do you go to to? You are hypocritical to your faith.
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

I may owe 47 and his buds an apology. It's not just the tranies and rump rangers coming after the kids.

I John 4 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.
Shame you n you for being the nasty things you say about me and other brothers and sisters in Christ.

I never said I hate. In fact, I pity them.

Regarding name calling, here's one more for you that is worse than rump ranger, heretic.
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Regarding name calling, here's one more for you that is worse than rump ranger, heretic.
Your words are hurtful to friends of mine. Name calling is name calling. Jesus commands us to love
cms186
LIB,MR BEARS said:

it must be so galling when the rebuttal to the point you are trying to make is contained in your own evidence
I'm the English Guy
LIB,MR BEARS
cms186 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

it must be so galling when the rebuttal to the point you are trying to make is contained in your own evidence
not really. There's a reason the "comedian" made it look like a kids book and I don't think it was for loads of laughs.

Since when do libs give comedians a pass on offensive content? Is it only content y'all/they disagree with?
cms186
LIB,MR BEARS said:

cms186 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

not really. There's a reason the "comedian" made it look like a kids book and I don't think it was for loads of laughs.

Since when do libs give comedians a pass on offensive content? Is it only content y'all/they disagree with?
Ive not read the book and i dont know of the Author, i dont know why they chose to market their book like this, but i dont know the context and I dont usually judge people out of context.

A cursory google search would indicate hes a reasonably successful Author (apparently released over 120 books) which would lead me to question why he might want to release a book that might end his career, but then again Im not a wild conspiracy theorist looking to smear anyone or anything that doesnt align with my World view
I'm the English Guy
LIB,MR BEARS
cms186 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

cms186 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Ive not read the book and i dont know of the Author, i dont know why they chose to market their book like this, but i dont know the context and I dont usually judge people out of context.

A cursory google search would indicate hes a reasonably successful Author (apparently released over 120 books) which would lead me to question why he might want to release a book that might end his career, but then again Im not a wild conspiracy theorist looking to smear anyone or anything that doesnt align with my World view

It must be so galling when the kids book is in the link and read page by page. Getting to see the book for what it is is only a click away.
cms186
LIB,MR BEARS said:

cms186 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

cms186 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

It must be so galling when the kids book is in the link and read page by page. Getting to see the book for what it is is only a click away.
But thats the point, its not a "Kids Book" even the tiniest bit of research shows that the "gimmick" of this book is that its part of a series called "Rejected Childrens Books" marketed as Adult Humour in an unconventional setting.

I dont personally find it amusing but whatever, the irony is that the more MAGA snowflakes cry about him, the more publicity you are giving him
I'm the English Guy
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Your words are hurtful to friends of mine. Name calling is name calling. Jesus commands us to love
J.R.
Aliceinbubbleland said:

bingo and hot dawg
historian
Aliceinbubbleland said:

I have not met any of them.
historian
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Realitybites said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

You've fallen in to the philosophical tiger pit that the LGBT movement dug. A man being attracted to a woman is not inherently disordered. A man being attracted to a man is inherently disordered. The first step down this long road was delisting homosexuality as a mental illness.
You are both correct. Not acting on disordered desires may not be "sinful" in the sense that there is no active, willful commission of sin, but disordered desires come from our sin nature we inherited. Both are the "sin" that Jesus had to die for.

I agree one hundred percent though, that it'd be wrong to say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with just having the desire.

Jesus has something to say about sinful thoughts in Matthew:

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Matthew 5:27-28
historian

LIB,MR BEARS
historian said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Realitybites said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Matthew 5:27-28

We cannot prevent birds from flying over our heads, but we can keep them from making nest on top of our heads.

IMHO, a person with same-sex attraction would not be sinning regarding those thoughts until they dwell on those thoughts or act on those thoughts. As they grow in Christ, those things should occur less and less.

LIB,MR BEARS
historian said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Realitybites said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Lustful thoughts seem to me to be dwelling on a thought. Recognizing a beautiful women I don't believe is lustful until the thoughts become unholy.
Fre3dombear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

And a lot more Marxist democrats of the Obama Biden ilk
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Your friends are hurtful to kids

BusyTarpDuster2017
LIB,MR BEARS said:

historian said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Realitybites said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

We cannot prevent birds from flying over our heads, but we can keep them from making nest on top of our heads.

IMHO, a person with same-sex attraction would not be sinning regarding those thoughts until they dwell on those thoughts or act on those thoughts. As they grow in Christ, those things should occur less and less.

Having the desire or orientation itself is a result of man's broken state. It is the result of sin nature. It's not wrong to say that they're not actively sinning for just the orientation alone, but it'd definitely be wrong to say that they're without sin for having it. This goes for all desires and orientations toward anything that is against God's design and will, not just homosexuality.
LIB,MR BEARS
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

historian said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Realitybites said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Having the desire or orientation itself is a result of man's broken state. It is the result of sin nature. It's not wrong to say that they're not actively sinning for just the orientation alone, but it'd definitely be wrong to say that they're without sin for having it. This goes for all desires and orientations toward anything that is against God's design and will, not just homosexuality.

We all have a sin nature. It is part of the state of our fallen world. It is a condition of living in a fallen world.

Charles Spurgeon said, "As the salt flavors every drop in the Atlantic, so does sin affect every atom of our nature. It is so sadly there, so abundantly there, that if you cannot detect it, you are deceived."

Is having that sin nature a sin in and of itself?
Realitybites
historian said:

Because there is nothing inherent in LGBT behavior that can perpetuate itself. It relies on grooming to transmit itself to the next generation.
historian
And that's another reason it is evil.
whiterock
Harrison Bergeron said:

whiterock said:

Favor - can someone explain the meme to me? Seems like it got removed, but I have seen this chick a bunch ... what is the story?
google up "hawk tuah girl" and watch a video of her original interview. Then the memes will all make sense
cms186
Realitybites said:

historian said:

Because there is nothing inherent in LGBT behavior that can perpetuate itself. It relies on grooming to transmit itself to the next generation.
But that reasons that LGBT people want everyone to be LGBT, thats not really the case outside of some exceptions
I'm the English Guy
Harrison Bergeron
The obsession with grooming and sexualizing children seems to be lost on much of the population.

Why do we allow men to prance around naked and dance sexually in front of children and change clothes in front of young girls if they're "trans."

If we had a time machine and went back 10 years, everyone would think this is nuts. Somehow they got half the country to support grooming ... pedophilia is next.
muddybrazos
I just got back from a weekend trip to Denver. It wasnt a surpirse but it was pride literally everywhere. LIke every hotel had the flags, special pride cocktails and even the city municipal buildings in Golden had the flags flying. It was nice to come back to the south where you wouldnt even know it's pride month at all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.