Can We Have a Serious, Objective Discussion About Kamala Harris?

23,058 Views | 454 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by 4th and Inches
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Border Czar? No. It was a label dreamed up by DT
" WASHINGTON, July 30 - Vice President Kamala Harris, tasked to deal with the root causes of migration from Central America as illegal border crossings were rising in 2021, immediately ran into the enormity of the mission.
The region is riddled with corrupt government officials, the drivers of migration are deeply rooted in economic inequality and social factors - and she didn't control the border.
"She was given a very hard, difficult, convoluted portfolio," said U.S. Senator Chris Murphy, a Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee and an architect of a bipartisan border security bill introduced earlier this year.

Instead, Biden asked Harris to lead diplomatic efforts to reduce poverty, violence and corruption in Central America's Northern Triangle countries of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, as well as engage with Mexico on the issue.
It was similar to the job Biden had when he was vice president.
But that was an overly broad mission, Murphy said.
"It's hard in a short period of time to come up with a strategy that impacts the very real and complicated psychological decision-making that people in those countries go through when they're deciding to come to the United States," Murphy said in a phone interview.". Reuters

BULLSHI!!

It was listed in AXIOS and LA Times back when it happened. She replaced Biden's prior border czar, Roberta Jacobson. It was not dreamed up by Donald Trump. You are being intentionally obtuse. You spread fake news!
Then show your primary document Axios or LAA Times
I already gave you the link from the white house, the source of Axios and the LA Times
Harrison Bergeron
GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

" WASHINGTON, July 30 - Vice President Kamala Harris, tasked to deal with the root causes of migration from Central America as illegal border crossings were rising in 2021, immediately ran into the enormity of the mission.
The region is riddled with corrupt government officials, the drivers of migration are deeply rooted in economic inequality and social factors - and she didn't control the border.
"She was given a very hard, difficult, convoluted portfolio," said U.S. Senator Chris Murphy, a Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee and an architect of a bipartisan border security bill introduced earlier this year.

Instead, Biden asked Harris to lead diplomatic efforts to reduce poverty, violence and corruption in Central America's Northern Triangle countries of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, as well as engage with Mexico on the issue.
"It's hard in a short period of time to come up with a strategy that impacts the very real and complicated psychological decision-making that people in those countries go through when they're deciding to come to the United States," Murphy said in a phone interview.". Reuters

BULLSHI!!

It was listed in AXIOS and LA Times back when it happened. She replaced Biden's prior border czar, Roberta Jacobson. It was not dreamed up by Donald Trump. You are being intentionally obtuse. You spread fake news!
read more and post less, literally already been posted on this site.
In this thread? Then point me to it. We are 9 pages into this discussion

Honest question, how many cocks do you think she has sucked?
Not as many as Waco47.
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

BULLSHI!!

I already gave you the link from the white house, the source of Axios and the LA Times
How we got here: In March 2021, Biden tapped Harris to lead the administration's coordination with Guatemala, Axios Gave her moniker{ "Honduras and El Salvador, which were key sources of migration to the border.
  • The announcement led to near-immediate confusion in the media and in the White House over how involved Harris would be, with Republicans and some news outlets, including Axios, giving Harris the unofficial moniker of "border czar."
  • Shortly after, the border surge had grown into a full-blown humanitarian and political crisis.
  • The "border czar" narrative stuck, especially in conservative circles, and calls mounted in spring 2021 for Harris to visit the border.
Between the lines: Immigration has remained a top concern for U.S. voters, and for the first time in almost two decades, a majority of Americans say there should be less immigration, according to Gallup.
  • Making a clear immigration pitch to voters could be critical for Harris' campaign.
  • The Biden campaign had been going on offense, blaming Republicans for killing a bipartisan border deal and touting a decline in border numbers following a new, strict guidelines
I don't see how this proves your assertion
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

BULLSHI!!

How we got here: In March 2021, Biden tapped Harris to lead the administration's coordination with Guatemala, Axios Gave her moniker{ "Honduras and El Salvador, which were key sources of migration to the border.
  • The announcement led to near-immediate confusion in the media and in the White House over how involved Harris would be, with Republicans and some news outlets, including Axios, giving Harris the unofficial moniker of "border czar."
  • Shortly after, the border surge had grown into a full-blown humanitarian and political crisis.
  • The "border czar" narrative stuck, especially in conservative circles, and calls mounted in spring 2021 for Harris to visit the border.
Between the lines: Immigration has remained a top concern for U.S. voters, and for the first time in almost two decades, a majority of Americans say there should be less immigration, according to Gallup.
  • Making a clear immigration pitch to voters could be critical for Harris' campaign.
  • The Biden campaign had been going on offense, blaming Republicans for killing a bipartisan border deal and touting a decline in border numbers following a new, strict guidelines
notice the new stuff you posted doesnt menution Mexico or the two pronged initiative as listed in the original 2021 writings.

How we got here is they are removing parts of the original to make her look more favorable..

They got you..

Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
william
QueMala..............

- KKM

Viva El Donny!

Arriba!

Arriba!
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

BULLSHI!!

You also don't see how your doing a striptease in a dress for little boys is not grooming. The problem is you're an idiot.
Harrison Bergeron
At the end of the day, Brown is the most radical candidate to seriously have a shot at the presidency.
- She wants to stop all fracking
- She wants open borders
- She wants illegal aliens to vote
- She is for post-birth abortion
- She wants to nationalize all health care

Not to mention she is an idiot who I would not trust to clean my bathroom.
Guy Noir
Harrison Bergeron said:

At the end of the day, Brown is the most radical candidate to seriously have a shot at the presidency.
- She wants open borders

Not to mention she is an idiot who I would not

trust to clean my bathroom.

?? Who is Brown? Do you mean Harris?
Realitybites
Kamala Harris, The Soros Candidate

https://www.rt.com/news/601930-kamala-harris-soros-candidate/

D. C. Bear
Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

I suspect it is a sarcastic reference to Willie Brown, who, although about 30 years older than the vice president, was "romantically involved" with Harris and gave her jobs, cars, trips etc. basically the same kind thing that got Bobby Petrino fired at Arkansas.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

I suspect it is a sarcastic reference to Willie Brown, who, although about 30 years older than the vice president, was "romantically involved" with Harris and gave her jobs, cars, trips etc. basically the same kind thing that got Thomas and Alito in trouble?
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

I suspect it is a sarcastic reference to Willie Brown, who, although about 30 years older than the vice president, was "romantically involved" with Harris and gave her jobs, cars, trips etc. basically the same kind thing that got Thomas and Alito in trouble?

I haven't followed Thomas and Alito enough to know if they were trading sex for political jobs.
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

Did they also suck Brown? Your candidate is a *****. Just own it.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

they werent the only ones, just the ones yall focus on

Hell sotomayer had her clerks selling her books
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Harrison Bergeron
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

they werent the only ones, just the ones yall focus on

Hell sotomayer had her clerks selling her books
One cannot be a LWNJ without applying double standards and selective outrage.
Jack Bauer
Is this her first unscripted speech since she was "elevated" as the Dem nomination?

VP is a word salad, but the President doesn't even know where he is so she HAS to do these tasks and it will make her look BAD

"The importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy"

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Is this her first unscripted speech since she was "elevated" as the Dem nomination?

VP is a word salad, but the President doesn't even know where he is so she HAS to do these tasks and it will make her look BAD

"The importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy"

47 probably gonna frame a printed copy for his wall.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
contrario
Jack Bauer said:

It literally reads like a high school student's essay on diplomacy.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

I haven't followed Thomas and Alito enough to know if they were trading sex for political jobs.
Trading yachts for decisions.. Your tired tris simply untrue
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

The irony is that she used "understanding" 3 times in one sentence and Ol' Joe didn't understand a single word of it.
FLBear5630
contrario said:

Jack Bauer said:

It literally reads like a high school student's essay on diplomacy.
They are not going let her anymore. This is how Trump gets the momentum back, he has to get her off script. If she stays on script, he is debating the Bill Clinton, Obama, Michelle Obama cabal and that is not a good thing for Trump.
4th and Inches
contrario said:

Jack Bauer said:

It literally reads like a middle school student's essay on diplomacy.
edited for clarity
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
4th and Inches
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
william
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
whitetrash
william said:

The guy behind Kamala has the same facial expression as Detective Jim Leavelle when he saw Jack Ruby:

Harrison Bergeron
Radical + Moron = bad president.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

I have no idea whether they were trading "yachts for decisions," I haven't followed that story but I suspect that if there was solid evidence of a quid pro quo we would see a lot more coverage of it.

There is a little doubt that the vice president would not have received the benefits that she did had she not been "romantically involved" with a powerful political figure. Her relationship with a man literally, at the time, about twice her age got a lot of benefits, and it was pretty sketchy. The fact that you resort to "whataboutism" doesn't strengthen your position.
Harrison Bergeron
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- She wants open borders

I have no idea whether they were trading "yachts for decisions," I haven't followed that story but I suspect that if there was solid evidence of a quid pro quo we would see a lot more coverage of it.

There is a little doubt that the vice president would not have received the benefits that she did had she not been "romantically involved" with a powerful political figure. Her relationship with a man literally, at the time, about twice her age got a lot of benefits, and it was pretty sketchy. The fact that you resort to "whataboutism" doesn't strengthen your position.
That's all the old groomer has is distraction and "BUT TRUMP"
Harrison Bergeron
william said:

It perfectly fits 'Murica that the first woman president would be a two-time nookie girl.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
4th and Inches said:

Wow, that's a breath of fresh air
Waco1947
Yet here we are regardless of that picture she is our nominee and wildly popular among Democrats. So what you got is only picture.
We love her policies which anathema to you. We are charting a brighter future for Americans not a dystopian America of some fantasy past.
Waco1947 ,la
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

Yet here we are regardless of that picture she is our nominee and wildly popular among Democrats. So what you got is only picture.
We love her policies which anathema to you. We are charting a brighter future for Americans not a dystopian America of some fantasy past.

whitetrash
Waco1947 said:

FLBear5630
Waco1947 said:

Sounds good. A few questions.

1 - Border, we went from a secure border to an open border. The Dems said that Trump was inhumane, but the issues they had with how people were being held were from Obama - "The Deportation King". So, we are going back to Obama's border policy or Biden's Open Border?

2 - Social programs or Foreign support, we can't do both at the levels Biden wants, is Harris cutting Foreign Support to pay for Social Programs?

3- Fossil Fuels - Is Harris going to support Biden's Green New Deal? Even though CA abandoned the ALT Fuels experiment, is Harris going to keep us on that path?

4 - Defense - China is going to be an issue as they want to be the Super Power both economically and militarily, how is Harris going to handle that? Does she view China as a competitor or a Nation, like Joe, that can't compete?

It is great to say Brighter Future, how about some details?
LIB,MR BEARS
Salad vs Solutions

That would be word salad

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.