Soros, Clintons and Obama targeted with "functional Explosive devices"

28,465 Views | 276 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oldbear83
GoneGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's disgusting that you would imply or insinuate this is Florda. Absolutely disgusting.

This could very easily be a false flag attack to garner sympathy support for Democrats. Very similar to the dozens of fake acts of racism all across America.

Nothing about these attacks make any sense.
it was a fairly obvious joke, who knew you Republicans were such Snowflakes? (everyone did)
That's a sick ****ing joke, but not surprising from you.

"Sick" I apologise most humbly if my sense of Humour offends you, I mut say, the deflection going on in here is amazing, outstanding work from some of you.
Sorry I don't think it's cool to insinuate someone is a bomber/trying to take lives because he disagrees with their political beliefs on a message board... Also I think this might be the first time I've ever defended Florda on anything.

Then talk to the ones who lob around "butcher" or "baby killer" if one is pro choice

But if you are pro-choice, you are literally advocating killing babies.
I don't believe that's true.

A fertilized egg and a first-trimester fetus aren't a baby. Yet.

Just as I am not comfortable with the federal or a state government executing anyone, I am not comfortable with the federal government or a state telling women what they must and must not do with their bodies.

From my perspective, this issue is about people wanting to take agency away from women and give it to the government. I do not think a government should have that measure of control over people.

The belief that a fetus is a baby is religious. I also think abortion restrictions violate--and are fully intended to violate--separation of church and state. Most pro-lifers hold their position religious reasons. Some belief only God should have the power to make decisions regarding life and death, and that we should not intervene in that decision-making power in any way, including use of contraception and any form of self-administered euthenasia. I don't share that belief, and, in America, I want women to be free to decide for themselves about a pregnancy with no government intervention.

I know you and others on this sight neither understand nor agree with this position.

But it shouldn't otherwise preclude us from having a dialog.

But it does. Anything I say is suspect "cuz abortion."

And that disgust goes both ways, as I scorn conservativs who vote this issue believing they are prolife while refusing to "believe in" climate change and vote for people who will lead us toward solutions that will preserve life on the planet. That's my "pro-life" position. I'm for preserving the planet's ability to support us and the diverse array of other animals and plants we share the world with. "Dominion" should not involve destruction.
GoneGirl
contrario said:

I'd be willing to bet $1,000 that these were sent by a democrat or someone on the left. Anyone willing to take me up on that bet? 47? Jinx? HuMcK? Bubba? Cms?
Nutjobs on both sides have done some pretty heinous things in recent years.

The guy ranting about Republicans who shot Steve Scalise and other Republicans.

The guy who tried to grab a woman's breast from the airplane seat behind her claiming that Trump said you could grab women, who now faces federal hate crimes charges.

The guy who drove his car into a crowd of people and killed a woman.

Dylann Roof, who sat in on a Bible study before shooting the black partipants in cold blood. That guy really should never, ever get out of prison. But neither do I want to see him executed.

Most people who commit crimes like this are mentally ill. Being that sick is nonpartisan. It's just sick.

I see a lot more hate and nastiness and personal slurs and insults from people on the right on this forum than I do from moderates or people you would consider liberals. And most of you use the "lingo" of "leftists," "Libs" and other terms as slurs.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Not me. Those were friends arriving home.
You knew Communists returning to the US?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
cms186
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's disgusting that you would imply or insinuate this is Florda. Absolutely disgusting.

This could very easily be a false flag attack to garner sympathy support for Democrats. Very similar to the dozens of fake acts of racism all across America.

it was a fairly obvious joke, who knew you Republicans were such Snowflakes? (everyone did)

"Sick" I apologise most humbly if my sense of Humour offends you, I mut say, the deflection going on in here is amazing, outstanding work from some of you.
Sorry I don't think it's cool to insinuate someone is a bomber/trying to take lives because he disagrees with their political beliefs on a message board... Also I think this might be the first time I've ever defended Florda on anything.

Then talk to the ones who lob around "butcher" or "baby killer" if one is pro choice

Wrong, A Human Being still in the Womb is a Fetus, it is only a Baby once the Mother has given birth to it, if we are talking "literally". I Guess "Fetus Killer" isnt as catchy though.
I'm the English Guy
Oldbear83
cms186 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Wrong, A Human Being still in the Womb is a Fetus, it is only a Baby once the Mother has given birth to it, if we are talking "literally". I Guess "Fetus Killer" isnt as catchy though.
Are you so ignorant that you think an unaborted 'fetus' grows up to be something other than a human being?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Everybody should just relax until after the investigation is done. It could be that the person that did this had no political motivation and is just a whack job. Personally, I think katsung did it!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
trey3216
Jinx 2 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Just as I am not comfortable with the federal or a state government executing anyone, I am not comfortable with the federal government or a state telling women what they must and must not do with their bodies.

From my perspective, this issue is about people wanting to take agency away from women and give it to the government. I do not think a government should have that measure of control over people.

The belief that a fetus is a baby is religious. I also think abortion restrictions violate--and are fully intended to violate--separation of church and state. Most pro-lifers hold their position religious reasons. Some belief only God should have the power to make decisions regarding life and death, and that we should not intervene in that decision-making power in any way, including use of contraception and any form of self-administered euthenasia. I don't share that belief, and, in America, I want women to be free to decide for themselves about a pregnancy with no government intervention.

I know you and others on this sight neither understand nor agree with this position.

And that disgust goes both ways, as I scorn conservativs who vote this issue believing they are prolife while refusing to "believe in" climate change and vote for people who will lead us toward solutions that will preserve life on the planet. That's my "pro-life" position. I'm for preserving the planet's ability to support us and the diverse array of other animals and plants we share the world with. "Dominion" should not involve destruction.

So state ignored vigilante execution of the unborn?
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
GoneGirl
trey3216 said:

Jinx 2 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Versus state-enforced pregnancy and childbirth, after which women can either keep the child with no guarantee of access to affordable healthcare or childcare or decent schools or hand him over to a foster care system that's a horror show or adoption, which is sometimes terrific and sometimes not. I guess all those women are supposed to trust God to provide for them and their children, right?

If you really want fewer women to choose abortion, then support policies that make it easier for everyone, but especially single women, to raise children. Republicans just do not do that.
GoneGirl
More bombs reported - Eric Holder care of Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office, John Brennan and Maxine Waters. If I were Chuck Shumer, Kamala Harris or Mazie Hirono, I would be especially careful.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jinx 2 said:

More bombs reported - Eric Holder care of Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office, John Brennan and Maxine Waters. If I were Chuck Shumer, Kamala Harris or Mazie Hirono, I would be especially careful.
Poor Jimmy Carter must be feeling really unimportant and insignificant about now.

-- Barack Obama
GoneGirl
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

Poor Jimmy Carter must be feeling really unimportant and insignificant about now.
RD2, that would be like bombing a Teddy Bear.
Sam Lowry
Jinx 2 said:

trey3216 said:

Jinx 2 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Versus state-enforced pregnancy and childbirth, after which women can either keep the child with no guarantee of access to affordable healthcare or childcare or decent schools or hand him over to a foster care system that's a horror show or adoption, which is sometimes terrific and sometimes not. I guess all those women are supposed to trust God to provide for them and their children, right?

If you really want fewer women to choose abortion, then support policies that make it easier for everyone, but especially single women, to raise children. Republicans just do not do that.
Of all the policies that make it harder to raise children, legalized abortion is first and foremost.
contrario
Jinx 2 said:

contrario said:

I'd be willing to bet $1,000 that these were sent by a democrat or someone on the left. Anyone willing to take me up on that bet? 47? Jinx? HuMcK? Bubba? Cms?
Nutjobs on both sides have done some pretty heinous things in recent years.

The guy ranting about Republicans who shot Steve Scalise and other Republicans.

The guy who tried to grab a woman's breast from the airplane seat behind her claiming that Trump said you could grab women, who now faces federal hate crimes charges.

The guy who drove his car into a crowd of people and killed a woman.

Dylann Roof, who sat in on a Bible study before shooting the black partipants in cold blood. That guy really should never, ever get out of prison. But neither do I want to see him executed.

Most people who commit crimes like this are mentally ill. Being that sick is nonpartisan. It's just sick.

I see a lot more hate and nastiness and personal slurs and insults from people on the right on this forum than I do from moderates or people you would consider liberals. And most of you use the "lingo" of "leftists," "Libs" and other terms as slurs.

Agreed. I've always said these terrible acts are commited by nuts on both sides. Your first post was very partisan and accusatory. This one is much more reasonable and closer to reality.

And with respect to the slurs, the conservatives calling you libs is better than the nuts on the left calling every conservative on here a racist. So there's that.

So are you willing to take the bet?
Malbec
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Everybody should just relax until after the investigation is done. It could be that the person that did this had no political motivation and is just a whack job. Personally, I think katsung did it!
I don't know if he was acting alone, but I'm pretty sure he must have been the one typing the address labels.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Well, except that Jim has said he wants to imprison for life, do away with, make disappear, those that dont vote the same as he votes. Nobody really takes him seriously but sometimes crazies keep making more and more noise and finally do something that demands attention.

Personally I dont think the male has enough gumption to do anything but posture on a message board.
fubar
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

I blame Obama. Wait! No!
I blame the lefties. Wait! No!
Should I just wait for facts? Or spin it like the righties?
Or you could jump to conclusions, just like the lefties. Hell, Soros could have mailed them himself for all we know.
This is going to piss Doc off. Royally.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jinx 2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

You could say the same for Barack Obama!

-- Barack Obama
GoneGirl
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

I think some people on this forum still believe he's a Muslim. Whoever sent a bomb his way probably does.

Trump has stoked hatred and contempt of his predessor, the Clintons, and opposing views. Now he will have to backtrack. But it won't last. He'll be back to his self-aggradizing self, making nasty comments about women, accusing people of lying while changing his position on the Saudis every 5 minutes, encouraging people to chant "Lock her up" while trying as hard as he can to shut down a legitimate investigation that has netted 5 fraudsters and cheats so far, calling climate change a hoax and other abuses of power and leadership, because his policy is dictated by Sean Hannity and Fox and Friends these days. Fox must feel like the most powerful propaganda machine on the planet--they've got Kim's loudspeakers in every North Korean dwelling beat cold.
Waco1947
The thread is about Dems getting bombs. All those targeted are targets of DT's at his rally.
Canada2017
Hopefully the FBI will find whoever sent these bombs quickly and end all speculation.

Osodecentx
Canada2017 said:

Hopefully the FBI will find whoever sent these bombs quickly and end all speculation.

yes
GoneGirl
Canada2017 said:

I thought the FBI was worthless and incompetent and stupid and corrupt. You mean our law enforcement and intelligence agencies are actually credible, contrary to POTUS's grumbling?

Although the fact they only let them spend 5 mnutes on Kavanaugh indicates a grudging respect, if in a backhanded fashion.
contrario
Jinx 2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

I think some people on this forum still believe he's a Muslim. Whoever sent a bomb his way probably does.

Trump has stoked hatred and contempt of his predessor, the Clintons, and opposing views. Now he will have to backtrack. But it won't last. He'll be back to his self-aggradizing self, making nasty comments about women, accusing people of lying while changing his position on the Saudis every 5 minutes, encouraging people to chant "Lock her up" while trying as hard as he can to shut down a legitimate investigation that has netted 5 fraudsters and cheats so far, calling climate change a hoax and other abuses of power and leadership, because his policy is dictated by Sean Hannity and Fox and Friends these days. Fox must feel like the most powerful propaganda machine on the planet--they've got Kim's loudspeakers in every North Korean dwelling beat cold.
I agree. He's already publicly denounced it and said he has commited all resources necessary to find out who did it.

Now I'll hold my breath while I wait for you to throw around the same blame at democrats who have stoked the same flames of hate towards republicans.
EatMoreSalmon
contrario said:

Jinx 2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jinx 2 said:

I agree. He's already publicly denounced it and said he has commited all resources necessary to find out who did it.

Now I'll hold my breath while I wait for you to throw around the same blame at democrats who have stoked the same flames of hate towards republicans.

You might be like...
Canada2017
Jinx 2 said:

Canada2017 said:

I thought the FBI was worthless and incompetent and stupid and corrupt. You mean our law enforcement and intelligence agencies are actually credible, contrary to POTUS's grumbling?

Although the fact they only let them spend 5 mnutes on Kavanaugh indicates a grudging respect, if in a backhanded fashion.

Regardless of anyone's opinion of the honesty or competence of the FBI...they most likely hold jurisdiction.

But at least these worthless comments of yours were under 6 paragraphs.

Well done .
contrario
Jinx 2 said:

Canada2017 said:

No one ever said rank and file were corrupt and incompetent, just some of the people at the top. Just as you thought they were corrupt and incompetent when they reopened their investigation into HRC days before the 2016 election.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

The thread is about Dems getting bombs. All those targeted are targets of DT's at his rally.
BS, but that's what Waco does.
bearassnekkid
Jinx 2 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

I am not comfortable with the federal government or a state telling women what they must and must not do with their bodies.

Are you comfortable with the federal government telling women what they must and must not do with other people's bodies?

Is it ok for the governmentt to restrict a woman from committing sexual assault? Or murder?
bearassnekkid
cms186 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Good to know your stance about the killing of human beings is apparently about semantics. But at least you admitted it's a human being, so that's good. You're ok with the term "human killer" I suppose then.

Jack Bauer
cms186 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Yes, a 36 week fetus/mass of cells "magically" turns into an 8 lbs baby only when it passes through the vaginal canal. It's science.
Jack Bauer
Good grief, does George Soros pay Jinx for every random non-sequitur talking point she can fit into one rant.

Kavanaugh, Christian fanatics, Fox News, grab them by the, Bush stole the 2000 election.

Just need references to Cheney frog marching us into Iraq, billionaire tax cuts, George Zimmerman, David Vitter, Mark Foley and she will win the grand prize!
riflebear
DeBlasio brings in National Guard? Are you serious. They r sure milking this. Hopefully it is nothing.
trey3216
Perhaps the Federal Government can mandate that the bodies of the victims of every Vigilante Unborn Child Elimination must be buried in a mass, open pit grave in a corner of Arlington Nat'l Cemetery. See how much those unborn really aren't people to them
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
contrario
cms186 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

So one minute before birth it isn't a human? It magically transforms from a fetus to a human 1 second after birth? W.t.f. Are you talking about? Slave owners relied on similar logic/definitions of black people to support their despicable actions. Welcome to the club.
Jack Bauer
contrario said:

cms186 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Rog said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

So one minute before birth it isn't a human? It magically transforms from a fetus to a human 1 second after birth? W.t.f. Are you talking about? Slave owners relied on similar logic/definitions of black people to support their despicable actions. Welcome to the club.

It's essentially a toy doll until you cut the umbilical cord, then it instantly becomes a "real" baby!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.