40% of Homes in Tx have Guns

14,977 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Malbec said:

So, according to 47, if you are in your home and you are being attacked by someone, say, with a knife and someone calls the police, they shouldn't be allowed to enter your home with their guns, because doing so would be "inherently dangerous." As for me, I'll take the risk.

You will really have to piss someone off before you get home invaded or you live a blighted ****hole. Most likely get popped away from the house if you are a target.
Waco1947
Malbec said:

Waco1947 said:

Malbec said:

So, according to 47, if you are in your home and you are being attacked by someone, say, with a knife and someone calls the police, they shouldn't be allowed to enter your home with their guns, because doing so would be "inherently dangerous." As for me, I'll take the risk.
are you a college graduate? You know this a stupid straw man. Let a gum man me in? Say it out loud. Sounds stupid doesn't? Geez you'll lie and run the risk of being a liar. You succeeded

The whole point of the analogy is its absurdity; an absurdity on par with your equally absurd contention. So stop with the defamatory rantings and the unsolicited PMs. You need to get a handle on your mania.

Oh! An analog! On par with a gun left out on the counter in your home. Damn. Me. I'm sorry to be so stupid.
contrario
Please delete repetitive threads
Waco1947
contrario said:

Please delete repetitive threads
Like this one
"Gun safety begins, then, not with technical fixes, but with spreading the truthful information: people who bring guns into their homes are endangering themselves and their loved ones." David Frum
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.