Nov 4 COvid will disappear? Who said it on this board?

17,037 Views | 262 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jupiter
Midnight Rider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
D. C. Bear said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Midnight Rider said:

So on November 4 my friend who is on a ventilator in a Dallas hospital will be discharged?
Please tell us more about your friend! Please give us his or her name and the hospital so we can donate to help his/ her family! There are many big-hearted people here that will assist any way they can.

(With the family's permission, of course!)

Thanks!_

HIPPA, dude.

HIPPA doesn't apply to your friends, dude.
HIPPA doesn't apply to friends but considerations of privacy do, According to this morning's FB posts from family, he's still sedated and on a ventilator.
D. C. Bear
Midnight Rider said:

D. C. Bear said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Midnight Rider said:

So on November 4 my friend who is on a ventilator in a Dallas hospital will be discharged?
Please tell us more about your friend! Please give us his or her name and the hospital so we can donate to help his/ her family! There are many big-hearted people here that will assist any way they can.

(With the family's permission, of course!)

Thanks!_

HIPPA, dude.

HIPPA doesn't apply to your friends, dude.
HIPPA doesn't apply to friends but considerations of privacy do, According to this morning's FB posts from family, he's still sedated and on a ventilator.

I know several who have come off of ventilators and recovered and several who have lost their battle. I pray he will be the former.
Baylor3216
643 Bears said:

FormerFlash said:

Have you listened to the mainstream media lately? They're the one's promising this, if you'd just only vote for Biden. They have literally propped up the idea that Covid is all Trump's fault and if we elect Biden he can fix it all. No one seems to mention that everything he and Kamala have talked about as part of their plan to deal with Covid has all been a part of the Trump team response. They have offered nothing new to the conversation, just promised to fix it. It's all BS. And you're lying to yourself if you don't believe the Democrats and media are pumping up COVID fear in order to blame Trump leading up to the election. Of course you've been lying to yourself that your a christian for quite some time so maybe you are.
I don't think this means the fear mongering will stop once they are in office. They'll say that Trump's mismanagement has created a problem that will take a long time to address.

If they are in control of all 3, they'll use Covid to transform the economy. They'll use it to create more dependents and as a cover for wealth transfer. The war on success is coming.

Uhhhj drp drp you didn't build dat!
BearTruth13
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?
You know what they meant and they were right...but let's see if it holds up.
All I have is their words. "It's a hoax and will disappear Nov 4"
No one I associate this has said that...nor have I seen it on this board (but I haven't really looked) but again, I suspect you knew what they meant...but then again, I'd never suspect you to be honest.

I saw several posters say that exact line. "Nov 4 and COVID is over. Regardless of who wins".
trey3216
Good to see all the packed celebrations out today. Certainly celebrations like this will not pass COVID.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
bear2be2
trey3216 said:

Good to see all the packed celebrations out today. Certainly celebrations like this will not pass COVID.
To the point of this thread, there were several mentions of the lack of social distancing on CNN. So the "main stream media" hasn't forgotten about the virus as we were told here it would.
trey3216
bear2be2 said:

trey3216 said:

To the point of this thread, there were several mentions of the lack of social distancing on CNN. So the "main stream media" hasn't forgotten about the virus as we were told here it would.

Surprising. I thought only Sturgis, restaurants, and other things spread the Rona. All the peaceful protests were not spreader events.
bear2be2
trey3216 said:

bear2be2 said:

trey3216 said:

Surprising. I thought only Sturgis, restaurants, and other things spread the Rona. All the peaceful protests were not spreader events.
In fairness, an overwhelming majority of those celebrating Biden's victory are/were wearing masks, which was not the case in the instances you cite. But it's certainly fair to criticize the lack of social distancing.
trey3216
bear2be2 said:

trey3216 said:

bear2be2 said:

trey3216 said:

In fairness, an overwhelming majority of those celebrating Biden's victory are/were wearing masks, which was not the case in the instances you cite. But it's certainly fair to criticize the lack of social distancing.

They're wearing masks that don't do **** because they're packed in like sardines, just like in a bunch of the protests (which is what I was alluding to). Rona doesn't spread when it's for a "good cause".
JXL
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?

Who exactly said that?
Osodecentx
JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?

Who exactly said that?
Some of our brethren who always over promise and under deliver.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"Absolutely. COVID disappears like a fart in a hurricane."

Trump said he had the cure. I wonder if he will share it or put it in his pocket and go home.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
fadskier
BearTruth13 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?
No one I associate this has said that...nor have I seen it on this board (but I haven't really looked) but again, I suspect you knew what they meant...but then again, I'd never suspect you to be honest.

I saw several posters say that exact line. "Nov 4 and COVID is over. Regardless of who wins".
See my earlier response... I didn"t say anyone ever said that, just what they meant
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Canada2017
Covid infection rate has climbed rapidly over the last 10 days.

Larimer County hospitals currently have the highest number of C-19 patients ever.

Projection are for full capacity to be reached within 3 weeks.

I have no doubt we will see another lockdown here in Colorado by December 1st .

wuzzybear
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/rod-blagojevich-trump-election-fraud/2020/11/06/id/995796/
Waco1947
JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?

Who exactly said that?
The President said the first. That's all I hear about now. That's all I hear. Turn on television'COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID.' A plane goes down. 500 people dead, they don't talk about it. 'COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID.' By the way, on November 4 you won't hear about it anymore," Trump said
Jack Bauer
Here we go...

Jack Bauer
The CNN Covid death tracker has magically disappeared. What changed?

STxBear81
It's all a hoax. The propaganda part. Network of *******s
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

"Absolutely. COVID disappears like a fart in a hurricane."

Trump said he had the cure. I wonder if he will share it or put it in his pocket and go home.
The eye has passed through and the hurricane is losing strength. Covid has served its purpose and is no longer useful or needed.

Time to once again play grab ass with Iran and China and put America last.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Hundreds of miles over water from St. Lawrence Island, around 23,000 mostly Yupik residents occupy 58 communities in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Region, all of which are disconnected from the state's road system and accessible only by boat, plane or snowmobile. With more than a hundred cases per 100,000 people in the region, if it were a state, it would have the fourth highest rate of positive tests in the country, health officials told public radio station KYUK

I work in the Yukon Delta and it seems pretty real to me.
Osodecentx

Hundreds of miles over water from St. Lawrence Island, around 23,000 mostly Yupik residents occupy 58 communities in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Region, all of which are disconnected from the state's road system and accessible only by boat, plane or snowmobile. With more than a hundred cases per 100,000 people in the region, if it were a state, it would have the fourth highest rate of positive tests in the country, health officials told public radio station KYUK

Anybody hospitalized? Deaths?
Canada2017

Was even worse during previous pandemics .

Alaskan native people are exceptionally vulnerable to novel viruses .

Was surprised you were allowed back in Pilot Station so readily due to your previous infection and it's severity.
Osodecentx
Canada2017 said:

Was surprised you were allowed back in Pilot Station so readily due to your previous infection and it's severity.
the 1918 flu pandemic killed whole towns of Inuits
The Spanish influenza appeared at the Inuit community of Okak in late 1918, killing 204 of Okak's 263 residents.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
There have been deaths and hospitalizations.

It wasnt easy. I was tested twice and quarantined 14 days. The village will start mandatory testing for everyone tomorrow I wont be able to leave for Christmas.

People that claim the virus is a hoax are ignorant.
Canada2017
Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

The Spanish influenza appeared at the Inuit community of Okak in late 1918, killing 204 of Okak's 263 residents.

Yes, the Alaskan tragedy is described in gruesome detail by John M Barry.....The Great Influenza.

Whole villages wiped out with the corpses eaten by starving sled dogs .
Doc Holliday

It wasnt easy. I was tested twice and quarantined 14 days. The village will start mandatory testing for everyone tomorrow I wont be able to leave for Christmas.

The virus is real and so is the damage created by fighting it.
Osodecentx
Canada2017 said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

Yes, the Alaskan tragedy is described in gruesome detail by John M Barry.....The Great Influenza.

Whole villages wiped out with the corpses eaten by starving sled dogs .
Great book, one of my favorites
bear2be2
Jack Bauer said:

The CNN Covid death tracker has magically disappeared. What changed?

No it hasn't. It is on there presently.

You guys need to stop treating conspiratorial tweets from partisan sources as gospel.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday said:

The virus is real and so is the damage created by fighting it.
I agree.
Canada2017
Larimer County and the entire state of Colorado just had their biggest number of new infections in a 24 hour period .

Nation wide infections are up 31% and the death rate is up 18%. Expect far higher rates of both in the weeks ahead .

A total shutdown in Colorado within two weeks is extremely likely . Same for many other states .

Playing college football or any other contact sport in the middle of this 2nd wave is insanity . Irresponsible insanity.

Hopefully something approaching common sense will finally take hold .

Remember paper and cloth masks are only 20% effective at best .

Social distancing is the key . The bigger the distance the better .
Jack Bauer
You stupid underlings.

Rules for thee, but not for me!

Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

You stupid underlings.

Rules for thee, but not for me!

This virus does not differentiate between Republicans and Democrats.

Was crazy to make a political contest out of a pandemic.

Regardless the election is over ....we need to focus on saving lives .

This is going to be far worse than the initial spring outbreak.
We need to work together now .
jupiter
Trump Predicted 'Covid, Covid, Covid' Would End After The Election. It's Worse Than Ever

trey3216
jupiter said:

Trump Predicted 'Covid, Covid, Covid' Would End After The Election. It's Worse Than Ever

Nice of you to use the title of the tweet as your comment. I forgot I could read

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.