Nov 4 COvid will disappear? Who said it on this board?

17,035 Views | 262 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jupiter
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

The situation is simply exploding here in Northern Colorado .

At least 10% of the population of our town has been infected.

80% of the total cases in just the last 30 days.

Number of deaths increasing.....impossible to say exactly what the rate rate is.

Cant imagine what will happen if people insist on celebrating Christmas in a normal fashion .

Careful with your safety my loyal opposition friend
You have bragged repeatedly of 'counseling' women to kill their own babies utilizing your guise as a 'minister'.

We are not friends of any kind.

My wife and I are as careful as any landlords/grandparents/parents can be . However the virus is now sweeping through our community. Not sure if anyone can avoid it now .
I stilll love you and hope for your safety.
(I did not counsel women in the way. It's a lie you use my friend)
Waco1947
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Number of deaths increasing.....impossible to say exactly what the rate rate is.

Cant imagine what will happen if people insist on celebrating Christmas in a normal fashion .

You have bragged repeatedly of 'counseling' women to kill their own babies utilizing your guise as a 'minister'.

My wife and I are as careful as any landlords/grandparents/parents can be . However the virus is now sweeping through our community. Not sure if anyone can avoid it now .

You are in and out of lucidity old fella.

Maybe due to old age , possibly due to side affects your various medications .

Regardless you lie so easily....you don't even remember half of them.

Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

You love me
Waco1947
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

You love me

Take 2 of the pink pills the night nurse is offering you and go to sleep .

Dream of the women you pushed into abortions in your guise as a 'minister'.

No doubt they all love you .
jupiter

Waco1947
318,000 Deaths and the President has checked out being a leader,
Waco1947
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

You want him directing policy? Interesting.

Will you take the Trump vaccine?
Waco1947
Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

What's a "Trump Vaccine?"
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

The one that the governor of New York and Vice President elect said they would not trust because of Trump. The one that, when Trump said in late October that we would have in a few weeks, drew headlines that said it would take a miracle and he didn't know what he was talking about. That "Trump vaccine." Are you going to take it?
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

I yield the floor to DC in post below.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

The one that the governor of New York and Vice President elect said they would not trust because of Trump. The one that, when Trump said in late October that we would have in a few weeks, drew headlines that said it would take a miracle and he didn't know what he was talking about. That "Trump vaccine." Are you going to take it?
Why Yes! Yes, I am.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

Why Yes! Yes, I am.

You and me both.
Doc Holliday
Jan 20th covid will disappear?

LIB,MR BEARS
It's happening!!!!
JXL
Gov. Cuomo evidently thinks it is disappearing:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/theater_dance/cuomo-new-york-arts-revival/2021/01/12/1ede803a-550b-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6_story.html
J.R.
I don't know the answer to shut down or not, but I can read as see that yesterday we had record infections and record deaths. The trend is not good. 1 in 10 people in CA have it.
Bexar Pitts
J.R. said:

I don't know the answer to shut down or not, but I can read as see that yesterday we had record infections and record deaths. The trend is not good. 1 in 10 people in CA have it.
The Waco-McLennan County Health District reported 467 additional cases on Tues. Jan 12th, 314 of them new.. Record 181 people hospitalized in the County.
Robert Wilson
J.R. said:

Surely more than that actually have it.

Virus gonna virus.
Bexar Pitts
Robert Wilson said:

J.R. said:

Virus gonna virus.
If we believe the "experts" that say a huge number of infections are asymptomatic, then by simple numerical probability your statement has to be true.
Robert Wilson
Bexar Pitts said:

Robert Wilson said:

J.R. said:

Virus gonna virus.
If we believe the "experts" that say a huge number of infections are asymptomatic, then by simple numerical probability your statement has to be true.
No way to ever know, but I would love to know the actual number of infections. I bet it dwarfs the reported figures.

I'll give my household as one example. One person tested positive. At the same time, I tested negative. Almost 100% certain I subsequently had it with light symptoms, but the doctor said there was no need in re-testing since we were all under the same quarantine. The other 4 people in our household never tested. We all did the full quarantine. One other had very light symptoms - allergies or covid? Dunno. 3 had zero symptoms - asymptomatic or no infection? No idea. So we had somewhere between 1 and 6 cases. No clue. My bet is it was closer to 6. No one ever ran a fever. Only way to know is to go get antibody tests, but honestly there's just not a lot of reason to go do that. You are subject to all of the same procedures everywhere anyway no matter what.

I would bet this is more or less repeated over and over again across the country.
Bexar Pitts
Robert Wilson said:

Bexar Pitts said:

Robert Wilson said:

J.R. said:

Virus gonna virus.
No way to ever know, but I would love to know the actual number of infections. I bet it dwarfs the reported figures.

I'll give my household as one example. One person tested positive. At the same time, I tested negative. Almost 100% certain I subsequently had it with light symptoms, but the doctor said there was no need in re-testing since we were all under the same quarantine. The other 4 people in our household never tested. We all did the full quarantine. One other had very light symptoms - allergies or covid? Dunno. 3 had zero symptoms - asymptomatic or no infection? No idea. So we had somewhere between 1 and 6 cases. No clue. My bet is it was closer to 6. No one ever ran a fever. Only way to know is to go get antibody tests, but honestly there's just not a lot of reason to go do that. You are subject to all of the same procedures everywhere anyway no matter what.

I would bet this is more or less repeated over and over again across the country.
Agree completely. Glad all turned out OK.
Robert Wilson
We were fortunate. I appreciate it.
Waco1947
"Disappear November 4". It did not Almost 400,000 deaths. It was never a political ploy.
Waco1947
Robert Wilson
It certainly has not disappeared, but in the last few days, Cuomo has said we must open up society, the mayor of Chicago has come out against keeping bars and restaurants closed, and I saw an article in the New York Times saying that covid will eventually turn into something like the common cold after enough people have had it and built up
Immunities. These are the kinds of things that were only said in certain circles up until now but would make you a pariah in polite society. How on earth have they become kosher for left-wing politicians and the New York Times?
jupiter
Florda_mike
COVID has already disappeared except for lies

Had dinner last night with doctor saying hospitals are practically empty compared to normal this time of year. Flu cases waaaaay down and true COVID not happening

It's all a scam
TexasScientist
Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
I seem to recall Bearitto and Gruvin said so, maybe Florda.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Jack and DP
Rona is no longer useful for the election. About to get back to normal.

Buddha Bear
Florda_mike said:

Had dinner last night with doctor saying hospitals are practically empty compared to normal this time of year. Flu cases waaaaay down and true COVID not happening

It's all a scam

How does he explain the fact that far more people have died this year than any previous year?
Florda_mike
Buddha Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

It's all a scam

How does he explain the fact that far more people have died this year than any previous year?

No need to answer your question

Won't change anything you believe
quash
Florda_mike said:

Buddha Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

It's all a scam

No need to answer your question

Won't change anything you believe

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

It was Antifa trying to make ducks look bad.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
Robert Wilson said:

It certainly has not disappeared, but in the last few days, Cuomo has said we must open up society, the mayor of Chicago has come out against keeping bars and restaurants closed, and I saw an article in the New York Times saying that covid will eventually turn into something like the common cold after enough people have had it and built up
Immunities. These are the kinds of things that were only said in certain circles up until now but would make you a pariah in polite society. How on earth have they become kosher for left-wing politicians and the New York Times?

Unfortunately this pandemic happened in an election year.

Thousands died unnecessarily.
TexasScientist
Canada2017 said:

Robert Wilson said:

Unfortunately this pandemic happened in an election year.

Thousands died unnecessarily.
Will we be any better prepared for an emerging virus that is more virulent, transmissible and deadly?
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
jupiter
If next time, we don't wait a year to approve a vaccine, yes. We can tailor make them, much much quicker with mRNA vaccines. We can't afford to make that mistake again.

Quote:

Quote:

One of the big virtues of mRNA vaccines is that much like switching a bottling plant from Sprite to 7-Up we could tweak the formula and produce a new vaccine using exactly the same manufacturing plants. Moreover, Marks and Hahn at the FDA have said that the FDA would not require new clinical trials for safety and efficacy just smaller, shorter trials for immune response (similarly we don't do new large-scale clinical trials for every iteration of the flu vaccine.) Thus, if we needed it, we could modify mRNA vaccines (not other types) for a new variant in say 8-12 weeks.
Thus, let's start doing much more sequencing to discover new strains and also think about potential new strains and start phase I and phase II trials of new vaccines. Florian Krammer suggested an even more ambitious plan to do the same thing for all potential pandemic viruses:
Quote:

From each of the identified virus families, which should certainly include the Paramyxoviridae, Orthomyxoviridae, and Coronaviridae families, a handful of representative strains with the highest pandemic potential should be selected for vaccine production. Up to 50-100 different viruses could be selected and this would broadly cover all phylogenies that may give rise to pandemic strains.It should be possible to choose candidates that are close to viruses that might emerge in the human population. The idea is that once viruses are selected, vaccines can be produced in different platforms and tested in phase 1 and phase 2 trials with some of the produced vaccine being stockpiled. This would likely cost 20-30 million US dollars per vaccine candidate resulting in a cost of 13 billion US dollars.

https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2021/01/be-prepared-sars-cov-3.html

bear2be2
Florda_mike said:

It's all a scam
Can it, you fool.

People are dying. This isn't fake, and you and your "doctor friend" are imbeciles for for suggesting such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.