USA(that's questionable in this case!) Women's Soccer loses opening match to Sweden 3

14,411 Views | 287 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Florda_mike
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Group E
GB - 6
Canada - 4
Japan - 1
Chile - 0

Group F
Netherlands - 4
Brazil - 4
China - 1
Zambia - 1

Group G
Sweden - 6
USA - 3
Australia - 3
NZ - 0

8/12 teams move to knock out round. USA should move on with tie or better.

Chile, Zambia, NZ and China most likely to be eliminated after group play.

If USA finishes 2nd, would probably play Netherlands in Quarters.
If USA finished 3rd, would probably play GB in Quarters.
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Group E
GB - 6
Canada - 4
Japan - 1
Chile - 0

Group F
Netherlands - 4
Brazil - 4
China - 1
Zambia - 1

Group G
Sweden - 6
USA - 3
Australia - 3
NZ - 0

8/12 teams move to knock out round. USA should move on with tie or better.

Chile, Zambia, NZ and China most likely to be eliminated after group play.

If USA finishes 2nd, would probably play Netherlands in Quarters.
If USA finished 3rd, would probably play GB in Quarters.

Go Aussies in next game then GOOOOO GB after that
Porteroso
Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

They are likely to make the knockout round since they take 8 teams and there are only 12 total teams at the Olympics.

They have to beat NZ and probably at least tie the Matildas.

Would love these USA hating and BLM loving ugly commie women to be one of only 4 teams not making knockout games

Yep, I'd love it, Men's Basketball too!

They may have different politics than you, but why would you root against them because of actions they took before the game? I bet you support plenty of teams and players doing bad things outside of games.

Rooting against the USA in the Olympics really shows your true colors. I'm not surprised. Fundamentalists get all twisted up, can't tell left from right.
Florda_mike
Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

They are likely to make the knockout round since they take 8 teams and there are only 12 total teams at the Olympics.

Would love these USA hating and BLM loving ugly commie women to be one of only 4 teams not making knockout games

They may have different politics than you, but why would you root against them because of actions they took before the game? I bet you support plenty of teams and players doing bad things outside of games.

Rooting against the USA in the Olympics really shows your true colors. I'm not surprised. Fundamentalists get all twisted up, can't tell left from right.

Purple hair and her girls aren't what I consider true Americans so I'm being patriotic hoping they lose

They were chosen because their anti-American politics and not their talent as average age is 31 with some pushing 40! They are over the hill and we've got younger that are better but they aren't as openly gay nor hate America as much as this crop of losers led by the openly gay purple hair queen loser I choose to not name out of my disrespect of her

Last thing I want is any American on medal stand disrespecting our country, although that is what much of our youth is about

So I hope these unAmerican gals lose sooner the better

I'm also overjoyed Popovich the loser led his unAmerican men's basketball to an opening loss to none other than France, friggin France

Let the woke go broke and lose lose lose!
Jack Bauer
Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Purple hair and her girls aren't what I consider true Americans so I'm being patriotic hoping they lose

They were chosen because their anti-American politics and not their talent as average age is 31 with some pushing 40! They are over the hill and we've got younger that are better but they aren't as openly gay nor hate America as much as this crop of losers led by the openly gay purple hair queen loser I choose to not name out of my disrespect of her

Last thing I want is any American on medal stand disrespecting our country, although that is what much of our youth is about

I'm also overjoyed Popovich the loser led his unAmerican men's basketball to an opening loss to none other than France, friggin France

Bro - I am positive the players were not chosen by the coach because of their politics.

Carli Lloyd caught grief for NOT taking a knee last year. She is probably the most patriotic player on the team.
Florda_mike
Her history with team allows her to not be cut but others have been because politics don't fit agenda of the others

Plus these old ladies aren't our best crop

There's more to it but this article touches the subject. Journalists have to be careful to not get cancelled breaching this topic remember!

https://www.insider.com/uswnt-team-usa-olympics-womens-soccer-roster-2021-6
Jack Bauer
Florda_mike said:

Her history with team allows her to not be cut but others have been because politics don't fit agenda of the others

There's more to it but this article touches the subject. Journalists have to be careful to not get cancelled breaching this topic remember!

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer said:

Florda_mike said:

Most of this roster were on the last two World Cup championship teams. You can say we should have younger players for other reasons but none of these players (except maybe Pink Hair) were chosen because of their politics.
Porteroso
Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

No but they are true Americans. Somehow we've got to get that through your thick skull. They are every bit as American as you.
Oldbear83
Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

No but they are true Americans. Somehow we've got to get that through your thick skull. They are every bit as American as you.
In terms of loyalty and priorities, that is very much debatable.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Porteroso
Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

In terms of who is an American or not, it's not debatable. In some ways I'll never understand the nationalism of the right. The thinking seems to be that right wingers are the true Americans, anyone else not as American, almost like you have your little tribe and can't get over the fact that there are other tribes, but still under 1 banner.

Some of you see protests against inequality or unfairness as unAmerican, misplaced priorities, no loyalty, and I see it as this amazingly beautiful freedom that so many have died to protect. It's incredible!

To want to censor someone, cancel them, root for other teams in the Olympics, because you don't agree with these people exercising their freedoms is embarrassing, and shows you've missed the whole point of America.
Jack Bauer
Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

In terms of who is an American or not, it's not debatable. In some ways I'll never understand the nationalism of the right. The thinking seems to be that right wingers are the true Americans, anyone else not as American, almost like you have your little tribe and can't get over the fact that there are other tribes, but still under 1 banner.

Some of you see protests against inequality or unfairness as unAmerican, misplaced priorities, no loyalty, and I see it as this amazingly beautiful freedom that so many have died to protect. It's incredible!

To want to censor someone, cancel them, root for other teams in the Olympics, because you don't agree with these people exercising their freedoms is embarrassing, and shows you've missed the whole point of America.

I dont know why Purple Hair has no problem grifting her misery everywhere she goes. She is a miserable person. All she does is complain about the very system that has given her a lucrative career.

Megan Rapinoe is now a Victoria Secret model for God's sake and is still complaining.
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Last thing I want is any American on medal stand disrespecting our country
Something we agree on. If they protest the anthem, they're not fit to represent.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

I dont know why Purple Hair has no problem grifting her misery everywhere she goes. She is a miserable person. All she does is complain about the very system that has given her a lucrative career.

Megan Rapinoe is now a Victoria Secret model for God's sake and is still complaining.
Unfortunately too many people that live in misery, love to be miserable.
Florda_mike
Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ship their ***** asses to Cuba to train for a year and maybe just maybe they'd return as American as me

Until then they're a bunch of commie punks imo

Let em lose
Oldbear83
Porteroso: "Some of you see protests against inequality or unfairness as unAmerican,"

Only because those people abuse sports and other non-political venues to advance their personal politics, while insulting tradition, culture and entire institutions just because some 50-IQ leader of their cause told them to do it.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso: "Some of you see protests against inequality or unfairness as unAmerican,"

Only because those people abuse sports and other non-political venues to advance their personal politics, while insulting tradition, culture and entire institutions just because some 50-IQ leader of their cause told them to do it.

One Olympian that's favored for gold says he'll burn USA flag on podium

I'd pray this disrespect isn't allowed

This stuff not only disrespects our country it really blemishes Tokyo and its' Olympics

This **** must stop!
Jack Bauer
Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

One Olympian that's favored for gold says he'll burn USA flag on podium

I'd pray this disrespect isn't allowed

This stuff not only disrespects our country it really blemishes Tokyo and its' Olympics

This **** must stop!

1) The Olympian is a She
2) She is not favored, she is an alternate meaning she may not even compete in Tokyo.
3) This is not going to happen, it's all virtue signaling.
Jacques Strap
Oops

https://www.espn.com/mens-olympics-basketball/game/_/gameId/401344325

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
This beatdown reminds me of the downfall of Boxing Champ Mike Tyson. He was the undisputed baddest man on the planet! Once Buster Douglas kicked Mike's ass, it seems like everybody started kicking his ass. He was no longer invincible. Another fun fact: Where was the Tyson vs. Douglas fight in 1990? It was in Tokyo.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Men's basketball plays Iran on Wednesday. If they don't beat them by at least 20, then they are screwed.
Jack Bauer
Here is a timeline of the USWNT kneeling to be accurate:
(There was no other kneeling besides what is listed below)

In total: 1 game just for Rapinoe, 4 games for majority of team

• Sept 2016 - Megan Rapinoe kneels from sideline during USWNT match vs. Thailand
  • Feb 2017 - USSF bans kneeling during national anthem
  • June 2020 - USSF repeals ban after George Floyd death and BLM protests and APOLOGIZES to Rapinoe
  • Fall 2020 - MANY NWSL (Club) players kneel during the national anthem
  • Nov 2020 - All but 2 starters (Ertz, O'Hara) kneel during national anthem vs. Netherlands
  • Jan 2021 - All but 4 starters (Lloyd, Horan, Ertz, O'Hara) kneel during national anthem vs. Colombia #1
  • Jan 2021 - All but 3 starters (Ertz, Campbell, Sonnett) kneel during national anthem vs Colombia #2
  • Feb 2021 - All but 3 starters (Ertz, Lloyd, Horan) kneel during national anthem vs. Canada
  • Feb 2021 - USWNT announced they won't kneel during national anthem any more
  • July 2021 - Olympics. USWNT (along with Sweden and 3 other teams) kneel at kickoff.

Jack Bauer
We've seen MANY athletes kneel during the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS but I don't know if any athletes have knelt during the national anthem while representing the United States...besides these chicks.
Jack Bauer
GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Do you not see the irony in your post? You are praising one form of protest but are shaming another form of protest. If you truly believed your BS, you would be praising those protesting against "women's" soccer.

Or have you missed the whole point of America?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Whiskey Pete
GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Do you not see the irony in your post? You are praising one form of protest but are shaming another form of protest. If you truly believed your BS, you would be praising those protesting against "women's" soccer.

Well to be fair, he's a stooge for the race baiters and has fallen for their BS hook, line and sinker.

So in his world, his protest is righteous and the other protest is racist.

If he believed in power to the people, he'd cross the line and see the truth about blm. Just another far left organization based on communistic ideology masquerading as a grass roots effort to help the "little people", but really just another club of professional grifters getting rich by peddling hate, fear and jealousy.

It thrives off his misery and the misery of people like him. All the while, collecting big fat checks from the woke left that desire to look like they're enlightened by putting their fake compassion on every tweet, vid, update and photo.
Jack Bauer
US draws with Australia 0-0 but finish 2nd in group

Will most likely play Netherlands in quarterfinals
Porteroso
GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Questioning nationality is not a protest, it's an attempt to deny a fact.

And hoping the USA loses could be a form of protest, I'm just questioning it. Wanting America to lose seems unAmerican to me. But I'll always support your right to act like America is trash!
Jack Bauer
USA will have to get their azz in gear quickly. Netherlands beat China 8-2!

2021 Olympics Bracket:

Netherlands vs. USA
Canada vs. Brazil

GBR vs Australia
Sweden vs. Japan

Eliminated:
China, Chile, New Zealand, Zambia
Jack Bauer
Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

And hoping the USA loses could be a form of protest, I'm just questioning it. Wanting America to lose seems unAmerican to me. But I'll always support your right to act like America is trash!

Which is basically Pink Hair's whole platform...
Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Disrespecting America on foreign land while representing America is unAmerican. But I support their right to be complete trash.
quash
Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Porteroso said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Disrespecting America on foreign land while representing America is unAmerican. But I support their right to be complete trash.

It's not out of disrespect. Her words, not yours.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

USA will have to get their azz in gear quickly. Netherlands beat China 8-2!

2021 Olympics Bracket:

Netherlands vs. USA
Canada vs. Brazil

GBR vs Australia
Sweden vs. Japan

Eliminated:
China, Chile, New Zealand, Zambia

Goooooo Netherlands

Put a whipping on Purple hair and crew!!!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda, why are you supporting one of the most liberal nations in the world? Abortion, drugs, prostitution. Holland is every Repubs nightmare.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Jack Bauer
This is a rematch from the 2019 World Cup but I have a feeling US has lost a step since.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.