Olympics

11,357 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Canon
whitetrash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

Rawhide said:

Carlos Cruz said:

I dated a girl from Germany in my early twenties for about a year. They do bad things. Horribly wonderful amazing bad things.
She could race in a men's race and win b/c they would all be distracted.
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

And sometimes, that can be a good thing.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Rawhide said:

Carlos Cruz said:

I dated a girl from Germany in my early twenties for about a year. They do bad things. Horribly wonderful amazing bad things.
She could race in a men's race and win b/c they would all be distracted.
First woman to win gold medal in the Men's 400m and 100m race!
Jack Bauer
Carlos Cruz said:

Yahoo News:
'Legends only': Why Megan Rapinoe, Sue Bird's kiss at Olympics is so meaningful to fans
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Yahoo News:
'Legends only': Why Megan Rapinoe, Sue Bird's kiss at Olympics is so meaningful to fans
Shakesbear
Osodecentx said:

Is anyone watching?
Does anyone care?
Oh hell yeah. Amazing athletic achievements every four years. Don't have the time to watch as much as I used to, but I try to follow as much as possible. I was disappointed in what seemed like a lake of boxing coverage though. Opening and closing ceremonies always deliver something new. Through all of the coverage, I only saw one person protest, so mox nix as far as that goes. I'll probably watch some of the Paralympics as well, and then the wait will be on for the winter Olympics
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
Osodecentx
Shakesbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Is anyone watching?
Does anyone care?
Oh hell yeah. Amazing athletic achievements every four years. Don't have the time to watch as much as I used to, but I try to follow as much as possible. I was disappointed in what seemed like a lake of boxing coverage though. Opening and closing ceremonies always deliver something new. Through all of the coverage, I only saw one person protest, so mox nix as far as that goes. I'll probably watch some of the Paralympics as well, and then the wait will be on for the winter Olympics
Glad to hear
Booray
Shakesbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Is anyone watching?
Does anyone care?
Interesting the way coverage has developed. One of my favorite parts of the Olympics has always been watching the minor sports. With the maturation of streaming, it is possible to watch entire ping pong matches, archery competitions, water polo matches, boxing, wrestling etc. by going to the alternate channels. That means, however, far fewer break-ins on the main channel which devotes itself now almost entirely to the main events. Swimming, track and Field, gymnastics and volleyball.

Because I am so old, it is just too much of a hassle to flip the channels around to find the minor events. Also thought NBC did a horrible job of explaining where and when you could watch certain things.
Canon
Northern/Central European women are the hottest in the world IMO. Just wow!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.