Has the Clock Started?

11,130 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-sniper-who-gunned-down-5-cops-wanted-to-kill-white-people-chief-says

For the BLM cheerleaders on this thread(quash and Porter) ,- own this!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2016/07/11/blacklivesmatter-kills-cops-fort-worth-police-group-claims-in-viral-post/

I already have, way back when it happened. Oddly, I didn't get arrested...

Good for you. I'll bet your Mom is proud of her cop-hater son.

Mom is dead, and I don't hate cops and you know it. You say differently, but you know the truth. Everything I say about criminal justice reform would ultimately make the job of being a policeman safer. I've never seen you say anything constructive about that.

Am sorry about your Mom.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
Oldbear83 said:

Quash and Porteroso are in full sulk right now.

haha no shlt
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Oldbear83 said:

You are late with weak efforts. Stop supporting hate, Porteroso.
I'm not actually thinking you care about truth or facts, I'm posting this because other people read the forum, and aren't all so obtuse as you.

It does matter, if you're lying. It may not matter to you, in fact I have evidence it does not. Evidence of your lies may come entire days after your lie, but it's never too late for the truth! Truth seeker Porter over here, defending the world against old bears and their lies.
BLM is the current Progressive version of the KKK. The fact that you defend and align with them and Antifa tells us all we need to know about you.

Astounding amount of ignorance there.

Wonderful and well-thought out response. I have come to expect nothing more from you and your Progressive Left brethren.

"Pigs in a blanket... fry like bacon!". You own it.

Yes, we own it but here are the facts " Facts First: The words "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" were chanted at a protest march held by a Black Lives Matter group in St. Paul, Minnesota, in 2015. That group, however, was an independent entity not affiliated with the national Black Lives Matter organization. And we could find no evidence the chant has been used by the national organization, by any Black Lives Matter groups in the New York City area, or by Black Lives Matter activists anywhere outside Minnesota -- nor even by the St. Paul group on any subsequent occasion.

Since there have been hundreds of events at least loosely connected with the sprawling Black Lives Matter movement, we can't say for certain that the chant has never been used by any Black Lives Matter protester at any moment since the Minnesota incident.

But it is safe to say that the chant is not an official, national or prominent Black Lives Matter slogan." CNN
muddybrazos

I wanted to get Porteroso's take on this
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
imagine modern Americans in a civil war. We'd probably have a net loss in deaths that year since people are getting exercise.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.