Football
Sponsored by

What Did You Baylor "Fans" Do To Deserve Even 1 Victory This Season?

16,667 Views | 224 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by xiIedinok
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Sounds like you assume 19 football players accused of assault by 17 victims either didn't happen or is commonplace. It's tin foil had material either way.

That is not even touching on the systematic failure to report players to Judicial Affairs.

There are zero equivalent situations. (And don't say Tenn, just no)

19 Baylor football players sexuallly assaulted 17 victims? Seriously?

When were they convicted?

Where is any real evidence it happened?

Where is any solid evidence any coach tried to cover up a crime?

Hell yes the BOR over-reacted.
Do you believe the Holocaust happened?

What????

Sorry, but that is an idiotic response. Comparing the senseless denial of a genuine historical event with overwhelming evidence to legitimate doubts over a series of accusations made by biased journalists and greedy lawyers for which very little genuine evidence has yet been presented is just asinine. I'm sure you are exaggerating to make a point. But did you even read the valid questions you replied to without attempting an answer? We still have only one football player who stands convicted of any such crime and NO EVIDENCE of any others.

Those are facts.

If any Baylor football player other than Tevin Elliot currently stands convicted of rape, who? When & where did this trial take place? Why has the Austin media who started all of this reported on it? Or espn, etc? And I mean a trial in a court of law in which the accused have rights (due process, etc), not the kangaroo courts of the press & universities that have produced numerous false accusations & injustices. The longer Baylor's fake scandal goes on, the more it seems to be more like the Duke LaCrosee team than a real scandal.
ColomboLQ
Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Sounds like you assume 19 football players accused of assault by 17 victims either didn't happen or is commonplace. It's tin foil had material either way.

That is not even touching on the systematic failure to report players to Judicial Affairs.

You serious Clark?
Thee University
LIB,MR BEARS said:

SicThe12 said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Thee, it's great to see you back.

You don't come to the boards nearly as often as you used to.

Unfortunately, since we have fewer encounters these days I have to hold back my tough questions for you until I see you pop in for a drive by.

Glad you are back and I am happy that you are here to get in front of the mic.

Please address each question individually (and check your answers to ensure that you have actually answered the question that I asked).

1. Mr Thee...during the CAB regime you consistently complained about the Dancing NUGGS and sideline theatrics. There seemed to be weekly commentaries from you about the NUGGS and their embarrassment to the school. However, for some reason, you appear to be much more tolerant of Jersey's NUGGS and the lil' tykes **** show. Why is that? Why has the embarrassment of a circus sideline subsided?

2. Mr Thee..you have been adamantly opposed to bad defense. It was no secret that you despised the undisciplined and inconsistent play of CPB's D. We used to see weekly posts from you on how if only CAB would get with the program and hire a new DC, we could win a national championship. However, now that Yoda Snow is in place...and his defense is actually worse than CPB's....there is nary a peep from you on bad defense. Why is that?

3. Mr Thee...I recall repeated complaints from you regarding CAB's lack of focus on special teams. While I agree with you that our special teams were horrid....they are no better now. Yet, we hear no weekly cries for improvement from you. We don't hear any criticism of a coach that is pulling down 4M a year for 7yrs to improve special teams and discipline. Why is that?

4. Mr Thee...we are all well versed in your disdain for head coaches who hire "family members and buddies" to occupy roles on their staff. We heard ad nauseum of your disappointment with CAB hiring "Buddy Phil", "Jr" and "Son in Law" to his staff. You claimed that CAB should have shown more objectivity in selecting his staff and he was overly loyal because of his relationships. However, when Jersey went out and hired his Pedo U roommate to run the offense...we heard nothing from you. When we found out that this "roomie" had never called a single play in his career...it was crickets. When Pedo U roomie couldn't muster enough offense to beat cupcake liberty or UTSA...you sat back...rather than speaking out. Why is that?

Thee, the audience for this thread would really like to know the answers to the 4 questions above. We look forward to your thorough explanations.

Gust
You are not worthy.

I think you would of been better off just pretending you didn't see this. Now we know you just don't have the answers.
Thee is still the record holder at his old elementary school for most consecutive "I know you are.. But what am I''s. This single tactic has allowed him to remain undefeated for life in playground arguments.
Nope. That rebuttal had not been invented when I was in elementary.

I think my era used kiss my @$$.

You guys are so wrong all the time. How much longer am I going to have to correct you?
NoBSU
historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Sorry, but that is an idiotic response. Comparing the senseless denial of a genuine historical event with overwhelming evidence to legitimate doubts over a series of accusations made by biased journalists and greedy lawyers for which very little genuine evidence has yet been presented is just asinine. I'm sure you are exaggerating to make a point. But did you even read the valid questions you replied to without attempting an answer? We still have only one football player who stands convicted of any such crime and NO EVIDENCE of any others.

Those are facts.

If any Baylor football player other than Tevin Elliot currently stands convicted of rape, who? When & where did this trial take place? Why has the Austin media who started all of this reported on it? Or espn, etc? And I mean a trial in a court of law in which the accused have rights (due process, etc), not the kangaroo courts of the press & universities that have produced numerous false accusations & injustices. The longer Baylor's fake scandal goes on, the more it seems to be more like the Duke LaCrosee team than a real scandal.
I feel like I am transported in time back to Treehouse Apartments in Waco. Turn on the lights in the kitchen and watch are the roaches scurry.
Thee University
william said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

The new coaching staff is an embarrassment.
Liberty
Duke
Utsa

You insulted CAB and staff while they were nationally ranked and competing for championships. Now you support a coach that can't pick his starting qb. You are an embarrassment.

you wouldn't know Bud Jones even if he bit you on yer pasty white sweet-cheeked ass......

wh/ Bud Jones might do .... if he were still alive .....

RIP Bud Jones!

- BUmma

Sip your coffee and eat your LuLu's 3 lb cinnamon roll.

Keyser Soze
historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

ya think?

That said anyone at this point calling this a "fake scandal" is obtuse or very similar in temperament to the holocaust deniers.

Not many here, but even after a reading things over and over are missing some of the key passages. So here is a key one so pay attention.

"17 women reported "sexual or domestic assaults involving 19 players, including four alleged gang rapes."

Now pay close attention. The Title IX issue is how allegations are reported and handled, including making accommodations if needed to alleged victims such as getting them academic and emotional help.

So the number of arrest, trials, and convictions in a criminal court are not important or necessary. This is a civil rights issue. So are there allegations? Yes ! At this point in the game this question does not have to be asked or answered.

I am not going on and on, but let me be very clear, anyone asking about focusing on arrest and convictions has a very fundamental flaw in their understanding of what the issues are.

historian
Keyser Soze said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

ya think?

That said anyone at this point calling this a "fake scandal" is obtuse or very similar in temperament to the holocaust deniers.

Not many here, but even after a reading things over and over are missing some of the key passages. So here is a key one so pay attention.

"17 women reported "sexual or domestic assaults involving 19 players, including four alleged gang rapes."

Now pay close attention. The Title IX issue is how allegations are reported and handled, including making accommodations if needed to alleged victims such as getting them academic and emotional help.

So the number of arrest, trials, and convictions in a criminal court are not important or necessary. This is a civil rights issue. So are there allegations? Yes ! At this point in the game this question does not have to be asked or answered.

I am not going on and on, but let me be very clear, anyone asking about focusing on arrest and convictions has a very fundamental flaw in their understanding of what the issues are.

If the goal is justice, then arrests, trials, & convictions are all that matter. If there is some other political goal, which appears to be the case, then it is not. I think most Americans prefer justice over political preening.

The injection of radical politics into the NFL has cost them viewers and fans. The abuse of Title IX by politicians in recent years has harmed college sports and America because of the perversion of justice. But the main issue--if there are real crimes--is that those crimes be punished legitimately. This has not happened with Baylor. It has been more of a media circus, like so many things are these days.

By the way, due process is one of the civil rights that should be of paramount concern when dealing with criminal allegations.
D. C. Bear
Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Do you believe Jeb Bush was behind 9/11?
NoBSU
D. C. Bear said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

I think historian his thoroughly documented that 9/11 didn't happen.
historian
NoBSU said:

D. C. Bear said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

You so-called "truthers" act like you think George W. Bush was flying one of those hijacked planes! lol
NoBSU
historian said:

NoBSU said:

D. C. Bear said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

You so-called "truthers" act like you think George W. Bush was flying one of those hijacked planes! lol
What planes? No convicted hijackers - no hijacking.
D. C. Bear
NoBSU said:

historian said:

NoBSU said:

D. C. Bear said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Just because there's no evidence Jeb Bush was behind it doesn't mean he wasn't behind it.
Keyser Soze
historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

ya think?

If the goal is justice, then arrests, trials, & convictions are all that matter. If there is some other political goal, which appears to be the case, then no. I think most Americans prefer the real thing. The injection of radical politics into the NFL has cost them viewers and fans. The abuse of Title IX by politicians in recent years has harmed college sports. But the main issue--if there are real crimes--is that true justice be served. By the way, due process is one of the civil rights that should be of paramount concern when dealing with criminal allegations.
You are conflating the criminal and civil codes. These are separate issues.

If a rape victim does not wish to go forward criminally (which for various reasons is the norm) then the criminal end is over. It really does not matter if we think justice is served or not, it is over.

University policy and / or Title IX function separately to the criminal justice system. Relevant to the situation at hand, University officials, this includes McCaw & Briles, have obligations to report alleged violations (all types of assault, drug use, academic fraud). Unlike the criminal sexual assault victim, there is no discretion in reporting. It is mandatory. Many things did not get reported - there is no question about this.
NoBSU
D. C. Bear said:

NoBSU said:

historian said:

NoBSU said:

D. C. Bear said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Just because there's no evidence Jeb Bush was behind it doesn't mean he wasn't behind it.
Al Gore warned us years ago. It was right there in front of us.

BBWCBear

Liberty
Duke
Utsa

You insulted CAB and staff while they were nationally ranked and competing for championships. Now you support a coach that can't pick his starting qb. You are an embarrassment.

THIS!!!!
Mothra
Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Thee, it's great to see you back.

You don't come to the boards nearly as often as you used to.

Unfortunately, since we have fewer encounters these days I have to hold back my tough questions for you until I see you pop in for a drive by.

Glad you are back and I am happy that you are here to get in front of the mic.

Please address each question individually (and check your answers to ensure that you have actually answered the question that I asked).

1. Mr Thee...during the CAB regime you consistently complained about the Dancing NUGGS and sideline theatrics. There seemed to be weekly commentaries from you about the NUGGS and their embarrassment to the school. However, for some reason, you appear to be much more tolerant of Jersey's NUGGS and the lil' tykes **** show. Why is that? Why has the embarrassment of a circus sideline subsided?

2. Mr Thee..you have been adamantly opposed to bad defense. It was no secret that you despised the undisciplined and inconsistent play of CPB's D. We used to see weekly posts from you on how if only CAB would get with the program and hire a new DC, we could win a national championship. However, now that Yoda Snow is in place...and his defense is actually worse than CPB's....there is nary a peep from you on bad defense. Why is that?

3. Mr Thee...I recall repeated complaints from you regarding CAB's lack of focus on special teams. While I agree with you that our special teams were horrid....they are no better now. Yet, we hear no weekly cries for improvement from you. We don't hear any criticism of a coach that is pulling down 4M a year for 7yrs to improve special teams and discipline. Why is that?

4. Mr Thee...we are all well versed in your disdain for head coaches who hire "family members and buddies" to occupy roles on their staff. We heard ad nauseum of your disappointment with CAB hiring "Buddy Phil", "Jr" and "Son in Law" to his staff. You claimed that CAB should have shown more objectivity in selecting his staff and he was overly loyal because of his relationships. However, when Jersey went out and hired his Pedo U roommate to run the offense...we heard nothing from you. When we found out that this "roomie" had never called a single play in his career...it was crickets. When Pedo U roomie couldn't muster enough offense to beat cupcake liberty or UTSA...you sat back...rather than speaking out. Why is that?

Thee, the audience for this thread would really like to know the answers to the 4 questions above. We look forward to your thorough explanations.

Gust
You are not worthy.

I knew you were too big a coward to answer.

Old age has softened you.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Robemcdo said:

Thee University said:

Baylor Wilson said:

Thee University said:

<Seriously.

The attitudes you have towards our new coaching staff is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our students who had their lives disrupted and in some cases assaulted is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our BOR who were thrown into an impossible situation is embarrassing.

The Board of Regents is literally the group of people who created the situation in the first place. Until there are resignations no one in Baylor Nation should be silent.
The Board did not bring this element onto campus. The Board did not rape, assault or take advantage of students. The Board did not shift the reputation of our football program to one of taunting, acting classless and being above the law. The Board did not fail to reel these players in when discipline should have been enforced.

The Board simply reacted to protect something much larger than our football team.

True...Protected their own behinds
They protected ALL of our behinds. The run away, no discipline, arrogant, waiting on the next job coach got called out on the carpet and broke down like a widow woman when he realized his mouth overloaded his @$$.

I believe the BOR protected yours, mine and all other BU alumni's education value.

Like an arsonist who wants credit for limiting the damage from a fire.
The BOR set backfires to stem the damage done when the coach fired up his Ferrari, got out on I-35 headed South to Austin only to look in his rear view mirror and see a flame catching up to the hole he had in his gas tank. He ditched the orange Ferrari in Bruceville-Eddy, got ***** slapped in Troy by UT leadership and walked back home to Waco. Fires were raging all up and down the freeway but he did not lift a hand to stop them. This was beneath him.

Thank God The BOR called in the Bruceville-Eddy, Moody, Lorena, Hewitt and Pendelton VFDs and even manned a hose to save Waco from that raging prairie fire being blown north from the South winds (blow back from Austin).

You're mad because he was interested in another job. That's pathetic.

The irony is CMR did the exact thing he is so pissed at Briles about - left Temple for a bigger program and more money - but of course we see no mention of that.

Mothra
Thee University said:

4. I honestly did not know about the roomie hire until a few weeks ago. Our O has been on and off. We are thin and you cannot tell me you have not seen some signs of life. Patience. It is no longer a track meet.

Are you happy that we aren't going to be scoring nearly as many points anymore? Are you excited that the one part of our program that won us conference championships and had us in New Year's Day bowls is gone? I suspect so.

Good luck winning big without it. Unfortunately, you are about to find out exactly how important it was to advancing our program.
Thee University
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Robemcdo said:

Thee University said:

Baylor Wilson said:

Thee University said:

M?<Seriously.

The attitudes you have towards our new coaching staff is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our students who had their lives disrupted and in some cases assaulted is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our BOR who were thrown into an impossible situation is embarrassing.

The Board of Regents is literally the group of people who created the situation in the first place. Until there are resignations no one in Baylor Nation should be silent.
The Board did not bring this element onto campus. The Board did not rape, assault or take advantage of students. The Board did not shift the reputation of our football program to one of taunting, acting classless and being above the law. The Board did not fail to reel these players in when discipline should have been enforced.

The Board simply reacted to protect something much larger than our football team.

True...Protected their own behinds
They protected ALL of our behinds. The run away, no discipline, arrogant, waiting on the next job coach got called out on the carpet and broke down like a widow woman when he realized his mouth overloaded his @$$.

I believe the BOR protected yours, mine and all other BU alumni's education value.

Like an arsonist who wants credit for limiting the damage from a fire.
The BOR set backfires to stem the damage done when the coach fired up his Ferrari, got out on I-35 headed South to Austin only to look in his rear view mirror and see a flame catching up to the hole he had in his gas tank. He ditched the orange Ferrari in Bruceville-Eddy, got ***** slapped in Troy by UT leadership and walked back home to Waco. Fires were raging all up and down the freeway but he did not lift a hand to stop them. This was beneath him.

Thank God The BOR called in the Bruceville-Eddy, Moody, Lorena, Hewitt and Pendelton VFDs and even manned a hose to save Waco from that raging prairie fire being blown north from the South winds (blow back from Austin).

You're mad because he was interested in another job. That's pathetic.

The irony is CMR did the exact thing he is so pissed at Briles about - left Temple for a bigger program and more money - but of course we see no mention of that.

It is NOT exact. It is the manner in which he tried to leave us. It is the running Baylor into the ground before trying to leave us. Rhule left with no baggage left behind at Temple. Briles allowed an out of control fire to burn us to the ground. Huge difference.
Thee University
BBWCBear said:

Liberty
Duke
Utsa

THIS!!!!
It was constructive criticism I offered up. He could have been even better than a .600 coach.

He did not take it and look what happened.

He got his @$$ FIRED!
historian
Keyser Soze said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

ya think?

If the goal is justice, then arrests, trials, & convictions are all that matter. If there is some other political goal, which appears to be the case, then no. I think most Americans prefer the real thing. The injection of radical politics into the NFL has cost them viewers and fans. The abuse of Title IX by politicians in recent years has harmed college sports. But the main issue--if there are real crimes--is that true justice be served. By the way, due process is one of the civil rights that should be of paramount concern when dealing with criminal allegations.

If a rape victim does not wish to go forward criminally (which for various reasons is the norm) then the criminal end is over. It really does not matter if we think justice is served or not, it is over.

University policy and / or Title IX function separately to the criminal justice system. Relevant to the situation at hand, University officials, this includes McCaw & Briles, have obligations to report alleged violations (all types of assault, drug use, academic fraud). Unlike the criminal sexual assault victim, there is no discretion in reporting. It is mandatory. Many things did not get reported - there is no question about this.
And therein lies the problem with Title IX: it's not about justice. Justice should always be the priority and in a college football program (or any other) the coaches &/or university should never be in charge of investigating what is essentially a criminal matter. If a rape victim chooses not to report the crime to the proper authorities (the police) then she must accept the consequences of that decision. There is no justice if she decides that it is more profitable for her to seek a big payoff from the university and the accused is never provided an opportunity to defend himself or gets any real due process. This is where the corrupt politicians come in.

The issue is still justice. Not some stupid unconstitutional bureaucratic rules.
NoBSU
historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

ya think?

And therein lies the problem with Title IX: it's not about justice. Justice should always be the priority and in a college football program (or any other) the coaches &/or university should never be in charge of investigating what is essentially a criminal matter. If a rape victim chooses not to report the crime to the proper authorities (the police) then she must accept the consequences of that decision. There is no justice if she decides that it is more profitable for her to seek a big payoff from the university and the accused is never provided an opportunity to defend himself or gets any real due process. This is where the corrupt politicians come in.

The issue is still justice. Not some stupid unconstitutional bureaucratic rules.

Here are the facts:
1. A school has the right to set rules for their students.
2. A school has to have some mechanism for administering their rules.
3. You don't get to decide how a school will do that.
4. Events don't magically disappear because there is no prosecution. That's just silly.

The rest is just your political beliefs. Where I agree with many of them, I am not so arrogant to feel they are absolute.
LIB,MR BEARS
NoBSU said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

ya think?

Here are the facts:
1. A school has the right to set rules for their students.
2. A school has to have some mechanism for administering their rules.
3. You don't get to decide how a school will do that.
4. Events don't magically disappear because there is no prosecution. That's just silly.

The rest is just your political beliefs. Where I agree with many of them, I am not so arrogant to feel they are absolute.

WRONG!!!

Title 9 is federal law. If schools get ANY federal money, they must follow T9
303Bear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

WRONG!!!

Title 9 is federal law. If schools get ANY federal money, they must follow T9
Well, I had a lovely response about the differences between federal law and most of title IX, but for some reason this site cannot handle multi-quotes and still provide for the display of new text. Don't feel like re-typing it all, so suffice to say, yes, T9 is federal law, but almost all of the enforcement comes from agency action, which is very different.
Gust Avrakotos
Thee University said:

OK.

Since I really have answered these questions before I will condense it for you my loving fans.

All 4 questions can be answered with - I gave Reedy, Roberts, Steele, Morriss & Briles kitchen passes in Year 1. Some even got a partial pass into Year 2. It is too early to rule on Rhule!

Now, I can't let that suffice, Small expansions:

1. I made fun of the Nuggs. That's all. I did not know of the Tykes thing until a few games in because I don't go to Patsy Parade games in September. When it was explained to me I called it Bush League.
2. Bennett rode shotgun over the #120 D his first season and #124 D his second season. Snow will be great when he gets his players in. It's not like the previous group recruited much D for Snow to work with. We need Snow's type of players.
3. Special Teams is a disappointment. It looks very similar to previous years. Again, wait for Year 2.
4. I honestly did not know about the roomie hire until a few weeks ago. Our O has been on and off. We are thin and you cannot tell me you have not seen some signs of life. Patience. It is no longer a track meet.

In closing let me save my fingers some typing blisters. Know this.........you cannot break me, you cannot change my mind, I will not take my size 13 boot off your pencil necks until you come around and show signs of being a competitor instead of a quitter. I refuse to let you quit.

Give Rhule a chance. He deserves it. Most importantly the kids deserve it.
Mr Thee.....On the surface, some may give you credit for responding....but I don't. This rebuttal did not come from a thick necked, convex chested, 6'4" 220 lb All American LB. These words came from a cheezit eating, fruit by the foot unraveling, pencil-necked, orange slice gobbling, weakling.

Let me expand on my comments. Are you STILL claiming ignorance to the "Lil Tykes **** Show" and "Jersey NUGGs"? You've known about them since Sept because we alerted you to them immediately when they arrived on the scenes. But you choose to plead ignorance?!?!?!?!?

Under the Briles regime, you posted weekly about the NUGGS and what their latest stunt was (wearing masks). You haven't posted a freaking thing about Jersey's NUGGS since they came on the scene. Instead, your response to all of us has been....."Oh Gust, I couldn't comment on Jersey's NUGG's because I didn't know about Jersey's NUGGS until just now. I don't go to games in Sept...so WHO KNEW?"

That's a limp wristed response Mr Thee.

I won't detail the remainder of your response to the rest of the questions because it is just more of the same. "I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE GUY...Gust or.....this is "ALL NEW" to me Gust....or "JUST GIVE HIM UNTIL YEAR 2 GUST".

It's sad to see a once tough, football hero for the green and gold....lose neck circumference and suffer a chest reversal. I guess what they say is true...it happens to the best of them.

The MR THEE as we once knew him is now a shell of himself.

Gust
Oldbear83
Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Of course I do. But I'm not blaming Art Briles for that, either. I hold him accountable for his duties and office, but only his duties and office.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Keyser Soze
Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Of course I do. But I'm not blaming Art Briles for that, either. I hold him accountable for his duties and office, but only his duties and office.
You do know part of his duties include reporting alleged misdeeds of his players to Judicial Affairs?

This did not happen .... a lot .... and yes there is plenty of evidence of this

This reporting to Judicial Affairs is required with or without an arrest, criminal trial, or conviction.
Oldbear83
Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

You do know part of his duties include reporting alleged misdeeds of his players to Judicial Affairs?

This reporting to Judicial Affairs is required with or without an arrest, criminal trial, or conviction.
I know anyone assuming that firing coaches but no one in the Title IX office for issues rising out of unsupported Title IX allegations somehow is the correct response, is an unmitigated ass.

There is no admissible evidence, by the way. Just noise, wailing, and a lot of ass-covering by hypocrites in positions of power.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
LIB,MR BEARS
Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Who was responsible for reporting and acting properly on the reports of the other 90%?

When reports were not coming in, who thought they were board members of Utopia U because things must have been so perfect in Waco?

Who oversaw RR?

Who on the board had a clue of what their duties really were?
Keyser Soze
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Who was responsible for reporting and acting properly on the reports of the other 90%?

When reports were not coming in, who thought they were board members of Utopia U because things must have been so perfect in Waco?

Who oversaw RR?

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/12785

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/18356
NoBSU
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Who oversaw RR?

1? The staff designated as reporting staff including the many posting on this board.
2?, They must have thought things were great with all the money rolling in the U. Mental picture: Saints making snow angels in 100 dollar bills.
3? Like a few others, I think he was untouchable. A handful of regents that were ruling to U.
4? See #1, this board or the regents.
The Old BEAR
I have the misfortune of seeing Arthur Ray Briles, 2 or 3 times a week. His mailbox is in the same section as mine in the Horseshoe Bay Post Office. He doesn't come by car, he comes on an ATV that he takes from Escondido to the post office across a grassy field. He parks it on the side of the post office... out of view. Art doesn't want to be seen. Art is a total recluse in Horseshoe Bay. Outside of his post office trips and a standing breakfast at 6:00am at Julies, no one ever sees him. The man has a membership to Escondido. A private compound, with a guardhouse at the front. It is not accessible to the public. It's Art's little private world. He looks tired, shaggy, and gray. He is a prisoner of the world he created. You speak to him at the post office.. he doesn't speak back. He will live and die at Escondido. He's going no where. He will never get another coaching job. He knows it.. the people of Horseshoe Bay know it. He has no one to blame but himself. He gets no pity from his fellow residents. The man is a recluse... people like it that way. They want nothing to do with him. He is a prisoner of the world he created. Horseshoe Bay proudly claimed Spike Dykes, Emmory Bellard, Fred Akers, and DKR as residents... no one acknowledges the residence of Briles.
LIB,MR BEARS
Doug said:

I have the misfortune of seeing Arthur Ray Briles, 2 or 3 times a week. His mailbox is in the same section as mine in the Horseshoe Bay Post Office. He doesn't come by car, he comes on an ATV that he takes from Escondido to the post office across a grassy field. He parks it on the side of the post office... out of view. Art doesn't want to be seen. Art is a total recluse in Horseshoe Bay. Outside of his post office trips and a standing breakfast at 6:00am at Julies, no one ever sees him. The man has a membership to Escondido. A private compound, with a guardhouse at the front. It is not accessible to the public. It's Art's little private world. He looks tired, shaggy, and gray. He is a prisoner of the world he created. You speak to him at the post office.. he doesn't speak back. He will live and die at Escondido. He's going no where. He will never get another coaching job. He knows it.. the people of Horseshoe Bay know it. He has no one to blame but himself. He gets no pity from his fellow residents. The man is a recluse... people like it that way. They want nothing to do with him. He is a prisoner of the world he created.
Doug, how long were you on the board? Are you still on it?
Baylor Wilson
historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

Anyone who has a problem with this post needs to look up how schools get to handle the subject compared to police and the justice department. There is no such thing as innocent until proven guilty, the accused does not get to cross examine the accuser, etc. Universities are not court systems and should not be treated as such.

Did something bad happen in Waco? Yes, but no one should be harped on for wanting to know the truth and for using FACTS, not here say and rumors. Very sad to see the lessons of Duke, VMI, and Georgetown still haven't been learned.
Thee University
Gust Avrakotos said:

Thee University said:

OK.

Since I really have answered these questions before I will condense it for you my loving fans.

All 4 questions can be answered with - I gave Reedy, Roberts, Steele, Morriss & Briles kitchen passes in Year 1. Some even got a partial pass into Year 2. It is too early to rule on Rhule!

Now, I can't let that suffice, Small expansions:

1. I made fun of the Nuggs. That's all. I did not know of the Tykes thing until a few games in because I don't go to Patsy Parade games in September. When it was explained to me I called it Bush League.
2. Bennett rode shotgun over the #120 D his first season and #124 D his second season. Snow will be great when he gets his players in. It's not like the previous group recruited much D for Snow to work with. We need Snow's type of players.
3. Special Teams is a disappointment. It looks very similar to previous years. Again, wait for Year 2.

In closing let me save my fingers some typing blisters. Know this.........you cannot break me, you cannot change my mind, I will not take my size 13 boot off your pencil necks until you come around and show signs of being a competitor instead of a quitter. I refuse to let you quit.

Give Rhule a chance. He deserves it. Most importantly the kids deserve it.
Mr Thee.....On the surface, some may give you credit for responding....but I don't. This rebuttal did not come from a thick necked, convex chested, 6'4" 220 lb All American LB. These words came from a cheezit eating, fruit by the foot unraveling, pencil-necked, orange slice gobbling, weakling.

Let me expand on my comments. Are you STILL claiming ignorance to the "Lil Tykes **** Show" and "Jersey NUGGs"? You've known about them since Sept because we alerted you to them immediately when they arrived on the scenes. But you choose to plead ignorance?!?!?!?!?

Under the Briles regime, you posted weekly about the NUGGS and what their latest stunt was (wearing masks). You haven't posted a freaking thing about Jersey's NUGGS since they came on the scene. Instead, your response to all of us has been....."Oh Gust, I couldn't comment on Jersey's NUGG's because I didn't know about Jersey's NUGGS until just now. I don't go to games in Sept...so WHO KNEW?"

That's a limp wristed response Mr Thee.

I won't detail the remainder of your response to the rest of the questions because it is just more of the same. "I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE GUY...Gust or.....this is "ALL NEW" to me Gust....or "JUST GIVE HIM UNTIL YEAR 2 GUST".

It's sad to see a once tough, football hero for the green and gold....lose neck circumference and suffer a chest reversal. I guess what they say is true...it happens to the best of them.

The MR THEE as we once knew him is now a shell of himself.

Gust
OK. I caved in to a high school band member named Gust.

I was never tough. I was no hero. Neck is same. Chest dropped.

I am a shell of myself.

Pleading ignorance could also mean I don't read bad BS posted by folks that obviously know nothing about competing at the major college football level. Sorry. You are one of them and there are many on 365.

Do you play tuba or flute?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.