Football
Sponsored by

What Did You Baylor "Fans" Do To Deserve Even 1 Victory This Season?

16,656 Views | 224 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by xiIedinok
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doug said:

I have the misfortune of seeing Arthur Ray Briles, 2 or 3 times a week. His mailbox is in the same section as mine in the Horseshoe Bay Post Office. He doesn't come by car, he comes on an ATV that he takes from Escondido to the post office across a grassy field. He parks it on the side of the post office... out of view. Art doesn't want to be seen. Art is a total recluse in Horseshoe Bay. Outside of his post office trips and a standing breakfast at 6:00am at Julies, no one ever sees him. The man has a membership to Escondido. A private compound, with a guardhouse at the front. It is not accessible to the public. It's Art's little private world. He looks tired, shaggy, and gray. He is a prisoner of the world he created. You speak to him at the post office.. he doesn't speak back. He will live and die at Escondido. He's going no where. He will never get another coaching job. He knows it.. the people of Horseshoe Bay know it. He has no one to blame but himself. He gets no pity from his fellow residents. The man is a recluse... people like it that way. They want nothing to do with him. He is a prisoner of the world he created. Horseshoe Bay proudly claimed Spike Dykes, Emmory Bellard, Fred Akers, and DKR as residents... no one acknowledges the residence of Briles.
He has shown up in the new Chick-Fil-A on 281 N.
LIB,MR BEARS
Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Thee University said:

OK.

Since I really have answered these questions before I will condense it for you my loving fans.

All 4 questions can be answered with - I gave Reedy, Roberts, Steele, Morriss & Briles kitchen passes in Year 1. Some even got a partial pass into Year 2. It is too early to rule on Rhule!

Now, I can't let that suffice, Small expansions:

1. I made fun of the Nuggs. That's all. I did not know of the Tykes thing until a few games in because I don't go to Patsy Parade games in September. When it was explained to me I called it Bush League.
2. Bennett rode shotgun over the #120 D his first season and #124 D his second season. Snow will be great when he gets his players in. It's not like the previous group recruited much D for Snow to work with. We need Snow's type of players.
3. Special Teams is a disappointment. It looks very similar to previous years. Again, wait for Year 2.
4. I honestly did not know about the roomie hire until a few weeks ago. Our O has been on and off. We are thin and you cannot tell me you have not seen some signs of life. Patience. It is no longer a track meet.

In closing let me save my fingers some typing blisters. Know this.........you cannot break me, you cannot change my mind, I will not take my size 13 boot off your pencil necks until you come around and show signs of being a competitor instead of a quitter. I refuse to let you quit.

Give Rhule a chance. He deserves it. Most importantly the kids deserve it.
Mr Thee.....On the surface, some may give you credit for responding....but I don't. This rebuttal did not come from a thick necked, convex chested, 6'4" 220 lb All American LB. These words came from a cheezit eating, fruit by the foot unraveling, pencil-necked, orange slice gobbling, weakling.

Let me expand on my comments. Are you STILL claiming ignorance to the "Lil Tykes **** Show" and "Jersey NUGGs"? You've known about them since Sept because we alerted you to them immediately when they arrived on the scenes. But you choose to plead ignorance?!?!?!?!?

Under the Briles regime, you posted weekly about the NUGGS and what their latest stunt was (wearing masks). You haven't posted a freaking thing about Jersey's NUGGS since they came on the scene. Instead, your response to all of us has been....."Oh Gust, I couldn't comment on Jersey's NUGG's because I didn't know about Jersey's NUGGS until just now. I don't go to games in Sept...so WHO KNEW?"

That's a limp wristed response Mr Thee.

I won't detail the remainder of your response to the rest of the questions because it is just more of the same. "I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE GUY...Gust or.....this is "ALL NEW" to me Gust....or "JUST GIVE HIM UNTIL YEAR 2 GUST".

It's sad to see a once tough, football hero for the green and gold....lose neck circumference and suffer a chest reversal. I guess what they say is true...it happens to the best of them.

The MR THEE as we once knew him is now a shell of himself.

Gust
OK. I caved in to a high school band member named Gust.

I was never tough. I was no hero. Neck is same. Chest dropped.

I am a shell of myself.

Pleading ignorance could also mean I don't read bad BS posted by folks that obviously know nothing about competing at the major college football level. Sorry. You are one of them and there are many on 365.

Do you play tuba or flute?
You lie! Your neck is not the same. That is a second chin-maybe even a third.
Mothra
Thee University said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

D. C. Bear said:

Thee University said:

Robemcdo said:

Thee University said:

Baylor Wilson said:

Thee University said:

M?<Seriously.

The attitudes you have towards our new coaching staff is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our students who had their lives disrupted and in some cases assaulted is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our BOR who were thrown into an impossible situation is embarrassing.

The Board of Regents is literally the group of people who created the situation in the first place. Until there are resignations no one in Baylor Nation should be silent.
The Board did not bring this element onto campus. The Board did not rape, assault or take advantage of students. The Board did not shift the reputation of our football program to one of taunting, acting classless and being above the law. The Board did not fail to reel these players in when discipline should have been enforced.

The Board simply reacted to protect something much larger than our football team.

True...Protected their own behinds
They protected ALL of our behinds. The run away, no discipline, arrogant, waiting on the next job coach got called out on the carpet and broke down like a widow woman when he realized his mouth overloaded his @$$.

I believe the BOR protected yours, mine and all other BU alumni's education value.

Like an arsonist who wants credit for limiting the damage from a fire.
The BOR set backfires to stem the damage done when the coach fired up his Ferrari, got out on I-35 headed South to Austin only to look in his rear view mirror and see a flame catching up to the hole he had in his gas tank. He ditched the orange Ferrari in Bruceville-Eddy, got ***** slapped in Troy by UT leadership and walked back home to Waco. Fires were raging all up and down the freeway but he did not lift a hand to stop them. This was beneath him.

Thank God The BOR called in the Bruceville-Eddy, Moody, Lorena, Hewitt and Pendelton VFDs and even manned a hose to save Waco from that raging prairie fire being blown north from the South winds (blow back from Austin).

You're mad because he was interested in another job. That's pathetic.

The irony is CMR did the exact thing he is so pissed at Briles about - left Temple for a bigger program and more money - but of course we see no mention of that.

It is NOT exact. It is the manner in which he tried to leave us. It is the running Baylor into the ground before trying to leave us. Rhule left with no baggage left behind at Temple. Briles allowed an out of control fire to burn us to the ground. Huge difference.
Oh please. Stop backing off your stupid statements and own up to them. We are not talking about the scandal. You constantly complained about the lack of loyalty of Briles in flirting with UT. You say, Teaff never did that. So, let's not pretend you were talking about the scandal.

At the time Briles was flirting with UT, our program had loads of talent and went on to have its greatest season after that. It's the lack of loyalty you were upset about. You're a hypocrite for calling out Briles of lack of loyalty while ignoring the fact Rhule did the same thing.
Keyser Soze
Baylor Wilson said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Sounds like you assume 19 football players accused of assault by 17 victims either didn't happen or is commonplace. It's tin foil had material either way.

That is not even touching on the systematic failure to report players to Judicial Affairs.

There are zero equivalent situations. (And don't say Tenn, just no)

19 Baylor football players sexuallly assaulted 17 victims? Seriously?

When were they convicted?

Where is any real evidence it happened?

Where is any solid evidence any coach tried to cover up a crime?

Hell yes the BOR over-reacted.
Do you believe the Holocaust happened?

What????

Sorry, but that is an idiotic response. Comparing the senseless denial of a genuine historical event with overwhelming evidence to legitimate doubts over a series of accusations made by biased journalists and greedy lawyers for which very little genuine evidence has yet been presented is just asinine. I'm sure you are exaggerating to make a point. But did you even read the valid questions you replied to without attempting an answer? We still have only one football player who stands convicted of any such crime and NO EVIDENCE of any others.

Those are facts.

If any Baylor football player other than Tevin Elliot currently stands convicted of rape, who? When & where did this trial take place? Why has the Austin media who started all of this reported on it? Or espn, etc? And I mean a trial in a court of law in which the accused have rights (due process, etc), not the kangaroo courts of the press & universities that have produced numerous false accusations & injustices. The longer Baylor's fake scandal goes on, the more it seems to be more like the Duke LaCrosee team than a real scandal.

Anyone who has a problem with this post needs to look up how schools get to handle the subject compared to police and the justice department. There is no such thing as innocent until proven guilty, the accused does not get to cross examine the accuser, etc. Universities are not court systems and should not be treated as such.

Did something bad happen in Waco? Yes, but no one should be harped on for wanting to know the truth and for using FACTS, not here say and rumors. Very sad to see the lessons of Duke, VMI, and Georgetown still haven't been learned.

Guy who does not get it agrees with other guy who does not get it.

syme
Doug said:

I have the misfortune of seeing Arthur Ray Briles, 2 or 3 times a week. His mailbox is in the same section as mine in the Horseshoe Bay Post Office. He doesn't come by car, he comes on an ATV that he takes from Escondido to the post office across a grassy field. He parks it on the side of the post office... out of view. Art doesn't want to be seen. Art is a total recluse in Horseshoe Bay. Outside of his post office trips and a standing breakfast at 6:00am at Julies, no one ever sees him. The man has a membership to Escondido. A private compound, with a guardhouse at the front. It is not accessible to the public. It's Art's little private world. He looks tired, shaggy, and gray. He is a prisoner of the world he created. You speak to him at the post office.. he doesn't speak back. He will live and die at Escondido. He's going no where. He will never get another coaching job. He knows it.. the people of Horseshoe Bay know it. He has no one to blame but himself. He gets no pity from his fellow residents. The man is a recluse... people like it that way. They want nothing to do with him. He is a prisoner of the world he created. Horseshoe Bay proudly claimed Spike Dykes, Emmory Bellard, Fred Akers, and DKR as residents... no one acknowledges the residence of Briles.

Honestly Doug, reading this post I fear you may be the one living a sad existence.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Oh please. Stop backing off your stupid statements and own up to them. We are not talking about the scandal. You constantly complained about the lack of loyalty of Briles in flirting with UT. You say, Teaff never did that. So, let's not pretend you were talking about the scandal.

At the time Briles was flirting with UT, our program had loads of talent and went on to have its greatest season after that. It's the lack of loyalty you were upset about. You're a hypocrite for calling out Briles of lack of loyalty while ignoring the fact Rhule did the same thing.
I love Teaff.

GT flirted with LSU and USC, or at least would have us believe he did.
Keyser Soze
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

I love Teaff.

Don't get too worked up about such things, it is the norm not the exception.

Briles was a little different in that his flirting came not long after receiving a pay raise and extension - so he got a raise on top of a raise -.... bad optics but who is to say most would not have done the same
NoBSU
Baylor Wilson said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

Sounds like you assume 19 football players accused of assault by 17 victims either didn't happen or is commonplace. It's tin foil had material either way.

That is not even touching on the systematic failure to report players to Judicial Affairs.

What????

Sorry, but that is an idiotic response. Comparing the senseless denial of a genuine historical event with overwhelming evidence to legitimate doubts over a series of accusations made by biased journalists and greedy lawyers for which very little genuine evidence has yet been presented is just asinine. I'm sure you are exaggerating to make a point. But did you even read the valid questions you replied to without attempting an answer? We still have only one football player who stands convicted of any such crime and NO EVIDENCE of any others.

Those are facts.

If any Baylor football player other than Tevin Elliot currently stands convicted of rape, who? When & where did this trial take place? Why has the Austin media who started all of this reported on it? Or espn, etc? And I mean a trial in a court of law in which the accused have rights (due process, etc), not the kangaroo courts of the press & universities that have produced numerous false accusations & injustices. The longer Baylor's fake scandal goes on, the more it seems to be more like the Duke LaCrosee team than a real scandal.

Anyone who has a problem with this post needs to look up how schools get to handle the subject compared to police and the justice department. There is no such thing as innocent until proven guilty, the accused does not get to cross examine the accuser, etc. Universities are not court systems and should not be treated as such.

Did something bad happen in Waco? Yes, but no one should be harped on for wanting to know the truth and for using FACTS, not here say and rumors. Very sad to see the lessons of Duke, VMI, and Georgetown still haven't been learned.
What was the Judicial Affairs verdict on Sam U?
Osodecentx
Keyser Soze said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

I love Teaff.

Don't get too worked up about such things, it is the norm not the exception.

Briles was a little different in that his flirting came not long after receiving a pay raise and extension - so he got a raise on top of a raise -.... bad optics but who is to say most would not have done the same
I wasn't worked up at the time or later.
It is what coaches do

I love Teaff
ColomboLQ
NoBSU said:

Baylor Wilson said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

Didn't Tammy Lou clear him after she completed her investigation?
Keyser Soze
ColomboLQ said:

NoBSU said:

Baylor Wilson said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

Bethany McCraw

NoBSU
Baylor Wilson said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

You are wrong with several things in this post. Your biggest error is comparing us to schools where is to assume that schools shouldn't have the right to decide if certain people should no longer be students. They should have that right. The guidance letter gives them leeway as to how to do it. But schools can kick out cheaters, trouble-makers, etc. for a variety of reasons. Baylor was doing it decades before Obama had control of the the Department of Education.

Next, you are lumping in other schools that had unique problems that do not match what Baylor was dealing with after convictions of Elliot and Sam U. For one thing, there seems to me to have been a change in board involvement FROM not even registering TO micromanaging thru RR and crisis management firm.

Also, somebody floated Starr's belief's on Baylorfans long before his interviews in books. If accurate, Starr basically believed as as 83 and Lib are posting on this thread. Obama's requirements are unconstitutional, not correct, due process, blah, blah, blah. In a blog/message board/debating society that is all great. But the blame for why Baylor is exposed to lawsuits from women is because Baylor did not do the front-end work on Title IX complaints. Start a file, Provide separation via class schedules/letter to accused, Provide some initial counseling and referral to counseling. Baylor's financial liability is from not doing what I just posted. The liability isn't from kangaroo courts and lack of due process. That is your philosophical/political issue and not what happened (or failed to happen) at Baylor.
NoBSU
Keyser Soze said:

ColomboLQ said:

NoBSU said:

Baylor Wilson said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

Bethany McCraw

Which is exactly my point. If I had a quarter for every time a poster on Baylorfans referred to kangaroo courts, then I could eat at Ruth's Chris weekly for a year. Those spouting off the kangaroo court objection are just making a national policy argument that has nothing to due with how Baylor was acting BFB (Before Firing Briles). It isn't even close to understanding why Baylor is writing checks.
Baylor Wilson
Please explain with all your knowledge why no one on the BOR has resigned, sir.
Gust Avrakotos
Doug said:

wow..if this is really true.....how sad it is.

I know...Art made his bed and he has to lay in it. But what could have been. Jeez.
Osodecentx
Baylor Wilson said:

They made a human sacrifice
Gust Avrakotos
You guys that are butthurt about coaches flirting with other schools need a dose of reality. Happens every single day in the corporate world and people don't cry about it.

I've already posted this...ask pale rider, he read it. But here's how the flirting situation should have been handled with Art.

1. Hi Ian....it's Art...just want to do you the courtesy of letting you know that UT reached out to me and they may offer me their head coaching position. What could you do to incentivize me and my staff to stay?"

2. Ian responds "What will it take to keep you here?"

3. Art says "I need this number for this many years and I need my staff to see increases of X"

4. Ian says "give me 24 hours"

5. Art says " I can do that"

6. Ian immediately reaches to his right and opens the drawer to his desk which contains 4 names of proven head coaches that have been vetted for competency, recruiting capability, winning and salary. This list is refreshed every 6 months. Ian then begins to put feelers out to their agents.

7. Next he calls the Jumbo Shrimp and informs them of the situation and asks permission to give Art what he wants. Jumbo shrimp say yay or nay. Depending on yay or nay....you follow different paths on the decision tree.

8. If yay, Ian calls are back and says, "we can do it but I want you to make a formal public announcement tomorrow at 8am in front of the world that you are withdrawing from consideration at UT and will stay put."

9. If nay, Ian immediately gets serious about working through the agents for his top 4 replacements with the plans of lining up candidate number 1 but having a deal cut with 2 and 3 if 1 falls through.

10. Let's say the decision tree is Yay for the purposes of this discussion. Ian calls Art and says, "Art, I got you the money and the press conference is scheduled for 8am. By the way, the donors told me to inform you how important this Fiesta Bowl win is and how disappointed that they will be if this coaching decision has become a distraction." Translation...your ass better win.

11. If Art responds with "great, I'm in"..then you are good. If he responds with "Yikes Ian, I need more time". Ian then responds with "Art I need your answer by midnight tonight. If I don't have it, the press conference scheduled for tomorrow morning will transition to one where we separate ties and move on. I do want you to understand that we appreciate what you have done here and we all want you to stay. I hope that the increase proves that to you"

12. Midnight comes. Art is in or Art is out.

13. 8am the next morning comes. Press conference is announcing new agreement or resignation

14. If resignation....new coach is announced the week following the Fiesta Bowl and you move right on. If staying...the dude better beat Commuter U.

it's really not that hard. Ian hired some pretty good coaches along the way....I wonder what he could have done with Art's replacement.

Some of you guys that run Daddy's company won't get this...but you don't wait until someone has one foot out the door to start planning for their replacement.

Gust
Keyser Soze
NoBSU said:

Keyser Soze said:

ColomboLQ said:

NoBSU said:

Baylor Wilson said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

Bethany McCraw

Which is exactly my point. If I had a quarter for every time a poster on Baylorfans referred to kangaroo courts, then I could eat at Ruth's Chris weekly for a year. Those spouting off the kangaroo court objection are just making a national policy argument that has nothing to due with how Baylor was acting BFB (Before Firing Briles). It isn't even close to understanding why Baylor is writing checks.

Yep - no problem with Baylor reaching wacked out politically correct decisions in Title IX cases - they never got that far .... per PH it was common for things to never reach the adjudication stage
NoBSU
Baylor Wilson said:

Did Wacko train you? Why not ask me for a cure for cancer and global warming at the same time? I haven't set foot on the Baylor campus since 1996. How in the heck would I know that?

But let's think on it. The board runs itself. It controls all seats but the Alumni elected seats. It is accountable to itself. That should answer your question. I will be generous. How do all those people see the BAA as a threat and allow the president and later the past president to pursue the BAA destruction over a decade? Seems to me that there was (or maybe still is) a board within the board that is calling the shots. The released emails show conversations between a regent and a key long-term employee with the purpose to execute that plan. Other emails show reluctance from the president to do so. Or maybe I have just watched Three Days of the Condor too many times.
NoBSU
Keyser Soze said:

NoBSU said:

Keyser Soze said:

ColomboLQ said:

NoBSU said:

Baylor Wilson said:

historian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Oldbear83 said:

Keyser Soze said:

What????

Those are facts.

Bethany McCraw

Yep - no problem with Baylor reaching wacked out politically correct decisions in Title IX cases - they never got that far .... per PH it was common for things to never reach the adjudication stage

Yet we have all of these posters for almost two years that fight that kangaroo court windmill. The other is the no convictions fart in a hurricane. None of that is why Art and Ian were fired or why Baylor is paying out money plus was beaten weekly in the press for a year.
The Old BEAR
Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

I know...Art made his bed and he has to lay in it. But what could have been. Jeez.
It's not sad, it's reality. Briles has been tried in the court of public opinion. He lost in an overpowering way. Instead of trying to clear his name, he has gone underground. That was his choice. What is unique is that his only support and semblance of backing comes from the small handful of Millennials of Baylor University, and some left-over old coaches, who would support ANY coach still breathing. It just goes to show... to some, winning is everything. How you achieve it... not important.
Oldbear83
Some folks here are lying through their teeth.

Not saying who, though if you know the facts it should be obvious.

That's what is sad to me about all this.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
LIB,MR BEARS
Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

It's not sad, it's reality. Briles has been tried in the court of public opinion. He lost in an overpowering way. Instead of trying to clear his name, he has gone underground. That was his choice. What is unique is that his only support and semblance of backing comes from the small handful of Millennials of Baylor University, and some left-over old coaches, who would support ANY coach still breathing. It just goes to show... to some, winning is everything. How you achieve it... not important.

That is not unique to football. It can be seen on college BORs as well. People will sell their soul and all those around them to remain on the board or any position of power.

Doug, do you know anyone like that?
xiIedinok
Doug said:

Whoa. Blast from the past. Well at least you've proven to have amazing credibility over the years.
The Old BEAR
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

That is not unique to football. It can be seen on college BORs as well. People will sell their soul and all those around them to remain on the board or any position of power.

The vast majority of Americans could care less about BORs. A select few raised issue on the Baylor front. Mark White is dead, Ferguson is in poor health, and the rest have gone to putting up Christmas decorations. That little spat is long over... The BOR won.
Osodecentx
Doug said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Doug said:

It just goes to show... to some, winning is everything. How you achieve it... not important.

The vast majority of Americans could care less about BORs. A select few raised issue on the Baylor front. Mark White is dead, Ferguson is in poor health, and the rest have gone to putting up Christmas decorations. That little spat is long over... The BOR won.

Like Doug says, BOR won. It isn't important how
Osodecentx
Doug said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Doug said:

It just goes to show... to some, winning is everything. How you achieve it... not important.

Like Doug says, BOR won. Not important how
xiledinok
Doug makes it sound like Art is driving down home values.
I'd bet Doug knows what those real estate agents tell prospective buyers when they find out the world famous ex ball coach featured in the WSJ is a potential neighbor.
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

Doug makes it sound like Art is driving down home values.
I'd bet Doug knows what those real estate agents tell prospective buyers when they find out the world famous ex ball coach featured in the WSJ is a potential neighbor.
You poll 100 local residents on the subject, they would ask you... "Who's Art Briles?" Most don't care and have no opinion. Spike was very popular, but that was for all he did for the community. Briles has done nothing.
LIB,MR BEARS
Doug said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

Thanks for taking the time to post Doug. Next time it would be nice if you took the time to address what I brought up.

Until then, sleep tight. Don't let the truth bite.
Gust Avrakotos
Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

It is sad to me...because I think about what could have been. Call it what you will.
The Old BEAR
Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

It is sad to me...because I think about what could have been. Call it what you will.
What it could have been? Don't you mean what it would have been? Some girl found dead, so that she couldn't talk after being raped. I am so thankful that it got exposed when it did. it would have been so much worse. No silly game is worth a person's life.
REX
Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

I really hope I don't get banned for this but that is just NOT TRUE!!! Coach was at the FAU game last weekend and was a a VERY popular restaurant in Shreveport. Recluse? No. In hiding? No. Quit spreading untruths.
LIB,MR BEARS
Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

What it could have been? Don't you mean what it would have been? Some girl found dead, so that she couldn't talk after being raped. I am so thankful that it got exposed when it did. it would have been so much worse. No silly game is worth a person's life.
Why didn't the other 90% alert you and your friends that RRs job and y'alls status on the BOR wasn't worth them being assaulted?

Why did y'all wait? How many assault could have been prevented had the BOR and RR done their jobs years in advance?
REX
Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Doug said:

So now coach was recruiting murderers?
Good for you

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.