Football
Sponsored by

What Did You Baylor "Fans" Do To Deserve Even 1 Victory This Season?

16,208 Views | 224 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by xiIedinok
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seriously.

The attitudes you have towards our new coaching staff is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our students who had their lives disrupted and in some cases assaulted is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our BOR who were thrown into an impossible situation is embarrassing.

bobo
Watched every game, bought gear, I am an alumnus, I have given till it hurts financially.

Everything is racist
Jacques Strap
The same things Alabama fans and all fans do.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
The new coaching staff is an embarrassment.
Liberty
Duke
Utsa

You insulted CAB and staff while they were nationally ranked and competing for championships. Now you support a coach that can't pick his starting qb. You are an embarrassment.
WatersSharpton2020
Baylor should drop football.
RealLarryDon
This thread is gonna go well.
ScottS
Thee gonna Thee
GhettoHEBear
Thee University
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Liberty
Duke
Utsa

You insulted CAB and staff while they were nationally ranked and competing for championships. Now you support a coach that can't pick his starting an. You are an embarrassment.
I support anything Baylor. I supported Briles until those bad dudes undermined him. I did NOT support his lack of discipline or his chosen DC. I did NOT support his and Ian's scheduling scheme.

I did NOT insult Briles. He never listens. I insulted you and other juice boxing nimrods.
geewago
I think THEE asks a very legitimate question. What DID we do to deserve such a season??

SicThe12
This thread sucks.

Much like Rhule and staff.
YoakDaddy
Losers support losing. Some of us have performance standards.

The BOFR is embarrassing, but that should be expected since we had one that sells sex toys, one who was part of a team that literally wrecked a bank that we bailed out for $3B (largest bank failure in Texas history since the M Bank failure in Dallas in the 80s.), and one who was so morally upright that he falsified expense reports for an attempted affair with a subordinate who had a shady past (she had the moral fiber enough to tell him no). Oh, sorry. I almost forgot about all of the other regents who didn't have the dammed common sense to even ask a general question about sexual assaults on or off campus after the Tevin Elliott case in 2012. They're clowns and with none resigning or taking any responsibility, I fully expect us to be in this situation again in 10 years.

FYI...everything I have noted can be found by simple Google search.
Thee University
Atonement
CarelessBear
Thee University said:

Atonement
We're losing football games cause thee doesn't pay his tithes.
Keyser Soze
Jacques Strap said:

Same Alabama folks that still support Roy Moore ?

IASIP Rocks
Thee University said:

Seriously.

The attitudes you have towards our students who had their lives disrupted and in some cases assaulted is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our BOR who were thrown into an impossible situation is embarrassing.

I don't always agree with Thee University...

But when I do, I ... well ... you know, I agree with him.

Good post Thee.
BUBBFAN
Thee University said:

Seriously.

This. Again thank you Thee. It is embarrassing.
Keyser Soze
YoakDaddy said:

The BOFR is embarrassing, but that should be expected since we had one that sells sex toys, one who was part of a team that literally wrecked a bank that we bailed out for $3B (largest bank failure in Texas history since the M Bank failure in Dallas in the 80s.), and one who was so morally upright that he falsified expense reports for an attempted affair with a subordinate who had a shady past (she had the moral fiber enough to tell him no). Oh, sorry. I almost forgot about all of the other regents who didn't have the dammed common sense to even ask a general question about sexual assaults on or off campus after the Tevin Elliott case in 2012. They're clowns and with none resigning or taking any responsibility, I fully expect us to be in this situation again in 10 years.

So more Preachers on the BOR?

Oldbear83
Works both ways. What did anyone here do to be responsible for even one failed score or blown assignment, let alone an ignominious loss to an FCS school?

Blame is a tool used to emotionally vent.

The salient questions are what would have been a reasonable expectation, were those met, and why or why not?

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
Keyser Soze said:

Jacques Strap said:

Same Alabama folks that still support Roy Moore ?

Wrong board for that post.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thee University said:

Liberty
Duke
Utsa

You insulted CAB and staff while they were nationally ranked and competing for championships. Now you support a coach that can't pick his starting an. You are an embarrassment.
I support anything Baylor. I supported Briles until those bad dudes undermined him. I did NOT support his lack of discipline or his chosen DC. I did NOT support his and Ian's scheduling scheme.

I did NOT insult Briles. He never listens. I insulted you and other juice boxing nimrods.
You insulted CAB as soon as he started to win. You had silly derogatory names for his staff. You called CAB's offense a gimmicky track meet offense that scored too quickly, You criticized sideline behavior and yet go along with a little tykes bb goal on the sideline. You criticized special teams. You criticized the number of penalties. All this was way before the stuff hit the fan. Bottom line, you were miserable when we were winning and highly ranked. Now you are as happy as a pig in a poke because you got what you wanted all along.

No more quick scoring O. Equal recruiting for O and D. A special teams coach (we seem to punt more now dont we?). Our team is tough tough tough. Not fun fun fun though. Weli, not fun for most people. I know you love it. So go ahead with your little name calling.
YoakDaddy
Keyser Soze said:

YoakDaddy said:

Only those who remember down and distance LOL!
jstins
Thee University said:

Seriously.

Rhule has demonstrated that he does not know what he is doing. I have seen Junior High coaches make better decisions.
Mothra
Thee University said:

Liberty
Duke
Utsa

B.S. Don't lie. Long before news of the scandal broke, you were a constant complainer and critic. Hell, you complained even as we were winning conference championships. Remember all the talk about having to share a conference title with TCU? And you constantly criticized the sideline celebrations as well. Of course now everything's fine and dandy for you now that we have a coach who is defensive minded. Yes, he may suck, but at least he knows defense (supposedly) and there are no more dancing nugs on the sideline.

Mothra

Thee University said:

Liberty
Duke
Utsa

You insulted CAB as soon as he started to win. You had silly derogatory names for his staff. You called CAB's offense a gimmicky track meet offense that scored too quickly, You criticized sideline behavior and yet go along with a little tykes bb goal on the sideline. You criticized special teams. You criticized the number of penalties. All this was way before the stuff hit the fan. Bottom line, you were miserable when we were winning and highly ranked. Now you are as happy as a pig in a poke because you got what you wanted all along.

No more quick scoring O. Equal recruiting for O and D. A special teams coach (we seem to punt more now dont we?). Our team is tough tough tough. Not fun fun fun though. Weli, not fun for most people. I know you love it. So go ahead with your little name calling.

Bingo. I suppose he thinks Baylor fans have forgotten all of his little tantrums the last 8 years?
bobo
Keyser Soze said:

YoakDaddy said:

Preachers would be worse
Everything is racist
marco
LIQR is about as far removed from a pencil necked geek as one could possibly get. Thee, batting sub .500 for a full decade!
Beaneater
O Exalted Thee,
please instruct us in the Ways in which we can become Worthy.

(reading your posts over the years, I sure thought it was OK to criticize coaches)
BaylorLit 01
Dia del DougO
I put a lot of wear and tear on some really expensive photo gear.

The least they could do is actually let me shoot one ****ty game where Baylor wins.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Private Pyle
This isn't a trolling thread or anything
bobo
What has cmr done to earn 4 million dollars?

Everything is racist
Htown387
WatersSharpton2020 said:

Baylor should drop football.
Yeah you can just go ahead and show yourself the door.
SicThe12
bobo said:

What has cmr done to earn 4 million dollars?

he won a confrence that didn't exsist three weeks ago.
Robemcdo
Thee University said:

Seriously.

The attitudes you have towards our OLD coaching staff is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our PLAYERS who had their lives disrupted and in some cases THEIR FREEDOM TAKEN AWAY is embarrassing.

The attitudes you have towards our BOR who were RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS situation is embarrassing.

Fify

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.